I don't like immigrants even if they're white

I don't like immigrants even if they're white.

Attached: 1526932624959.jpg (550x550, 29K)

I don't like people who don't shit in the shower

Same

Why?

>new worlder complains about immigrants

Attached: 3d2.png (570x489, 406K)

t. son of Nigel and Jun Chang

I dont like Slavic immigrants but they are not white

>turkic people complain about their middle eastern relatives seeking refuge

Australia is literally an immigrant country. Fuck off, you don't have to like it, moron.

>Radu on vacation

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I don't like Bulgarians even though I'm one.

Same. Can all the fucking Anglos in my uni go the fuck back to London?

I don't like wh*Toids even if they're immigrants

>t. abo and/or Torres Strait islander

I don't know if this is in jest, but this is exactly why racists in general but particularly European ones are frowned upon as mentally deficient and an embarrassment. Somewhere out there, at every second of your life that you have taken a breath, is one hundred thousand white people who will take no hesitation - none - to inflict homosexual torture upon you all day and all night and when you scream and beg for mercy, will cook you up and eat you as a sandwich, savoring the brain, but that's alright! That's not the "real problem" with the world! It's the Jews that want to enslave the world, not those oh so persecuted Whites (despite the fact they still benefit from colonialism) No no no, let's shake his hand, maybe hug and give flattering compliments because hey, just look at him, even though you havent seen his tiny smegma-infested penis just yet, at least he's not one of those stinky awful AWFUL people who invented houses, because every day you sit there drinking your delicious steaming coffee (which is totally European) and you rest your arm on that wood and you watch that TV and go "damn, look at those Turks. Look at those New Swedes. Look at their skin. It just stands out, it's just so... so BROWN. Damn, you've gotta imagine those guys smell like SHIT. FILTHY, CAMEL-STEPPING SHIT. Imagine not having to live with those guys. Let's go shake hands with some more reasonable, virtuous neighbors. Let's go shake hands and spend a good afternoon with gentle-looking, soft-spoken white boy, and maybe one day we can build a paradise." Faggots, all of you

>elected a woman PM

What did you say to me mother fucker? I will inflict homosexual torture upon you all day and all night and when you scream and beg for mercy, will cook you up and eat you as a sandwich.
Also send this shit back /b/.

I only like Germanic immigrants.

lmao ausfags btfo
new world fags on suicide watch

Attached: 765876586.png (264x191, 10K)

>Even if they’re white
That’s fine, faggot. Nobody wants to immigrate to your shithole country anyways.

So is Brazil, dumby.
>Inb4 so isn't america
More immigrants is not good.

Literally this , bogans btfo.

I moving to Australia tomorrow just to fuck with OP. I'll probably be drowning in aussie pussy. Bitches love the accent.

>Bitches love the accent
You’ll be fucking the same Indians and Arabs from your country. Hold this L.

You're wasting a prime utility of the shower if you aren't waffle stomping your shit down the drain.

You know it's true.

Why, we have an awesome history and we have unic genes. I'm looking forward to go back to Bulgaria

Understandable, have a great day.

>brit
Good luck m8.

Go to Melbourne. Plenty of unsuspecting pooloos there who will view you as a man.

Attached: prince_george.jpg (249x367, 52K)

I don't like Romanians even though I'm one.

Attached: 06d958be1acd67781232b44c9f33f05a_600.jpg (600x338, 18K)

this is some next level retardation, I sincerely hope its a pasta