Throwing a biscuit now a violent crime in uk

Someone being hit by a biscuit or brushed by a stinging nettle is now classed as a violent crime here.

please someone help

Attached: binthatbiscuit.png (962x892, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/licence-finder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU DONT PLAY WITH FOOD CHILD , YOUR NANNY IS RIGHT

dont be a nitwit
toss that biscuit

dont be ghetto
ditch that nettle

>Oi m8 yu got a loicense fer dat biscu...
Fuck its not even funny anymore. Get your shit together bongs.

Attached: 1527473990464.jpg (574x499, 77K)

I'd imagine this is a bid to massage the numbers that come from beloved multiculturalism.

Paleocons got it absolutely correct with Anarcho-Tyranny

that id kek

holy shit and I thought germany is fucked.

F my dear britbong friends

>Do you have a license for that biscuit?
Biscuit disposal bins when?

Attached: Knife-bin.jpg (615x425, 59K)

mate i only just got a fucking garden waste license I cant afford another one

Attached: bin licence.jpg (2448x1836, 2.52M)

This wasn't some common soft biscuit, this was some serious hardtack- military grade.

Attached: iced shurikens.jpg (450x329, 40K)

Don't risk it, it's just a biscuit. Only you can stop white flour related crimes.

Attached: 1524198032456.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Only whites will get in trouble for those "crimes"

>Throwing a biscuit now a violent crime in uk

they are literally doing this to make future data projections look more favorable for their specific political agenda.

A few months from now, they are going to be posting graphs showing a huge spike in "Violent Crime" by native Britons.

count on it.

Oi m8 I op ya got loicense for dat loicense!

Attached: 1526190311660.png (741x649, 26K)

Don't risk it, bin that biscuit!

gov.uk/licence-finder

If everyone has done a violent crime in their life then Muslims do not commit more violent crime ! God bless the UK they truly are the most progressive nation on Earth

Attached: 1527485053975m.jpg (878x1024, 48K)

This is to balance out the crime statistics for multicultural areas vs biscuit throwing white areas
All got a violent crime spike see? Race is not the issue

DON'T BE A MISFIT - BIN THAT BISCUIT

I bet the man got arrested and the woman was given £500 in damages.

I unironically hope you brits get beyond fucked in the deal. You pussified faggots need to go through some hardship until you stop letting the govt regulate fucking butter knives.

Absolutely this. With ethnic violent crime exploding, especially in London, they're deploying these ridiculous measures so they can obfuscate the problem. Tyone gutting Jamal in Hackney will count for the same as Lilly throwing a biscuit at her husband Rodger in the statistics. White Brits will be exploding in violence too, you see, and the leftist useful idiots will lap it up. We've gone full Orwell lads.

Attached: 74757351.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

I thought Biscuit got binned a few days ago.

Attached: lul.jpg (213x236, 6K)

That would kill them.

BIN

Realistically, how does a possible uprising play out in your country?

THAT

Lets say it gives new meaning to the night of the long knives.

its so they have an excuse for refuge violent crimes and can just say thats a part of the new classification natural increase

A nettle stings, so bin your tings.

That's the first time I see this Pepe.

KANGZ

>iced shurikens.jpg

my sides

Attached: 331243124312.png (447x438, 401K)

Realistically I don't see an "uprising" happening any time soon, comfortable people don't revolt. Maybe if the economy goes and we have mass unemployment something like that might happen, but just look at how dire things need to get in communist countries before people snap en mass.

What I could see happening is nationalist terrorism. There are nutters out there who will start bombing buildings and other insane shit in response to this blatant oppression - and like most things, whites are a lot better at it than muds. One lone nutter already assassinated an MP.

Attached: okalhoma-city-bombing.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

>don't be ghetto

Reported for classist racist hate speech.

Yeah, I could actually see that happening. If it's done right, it can even garner the support of the people, in some instances.

You want an uprising? Men won't do shit, they're too busy watching footy, getting smashed in a pub and raving every other weekend. You need the women to start bitching left and right until it gets to the point where men go out to protest just so that the yapping can finally stop. Take away all the social for (((full-time mums))) and they'll force all of the council estate lads to go out with pitchforks and torches.