Why does there have go be migration across different societies?

I can understand to have very limited migration flows for neighboring countries like from Luxembourg to Germany or Belgium to France. But why in the world do migration flows from Indonesia to France or from Pakistan to Britain or Syria to Germany have to happen? These flows do not benefit society but create tensions. Who came up with the idea that these flows create a net benefit to everyone?

Attached: B58702AA-1C7F-4ED4-8A53-A0BBE252A1C7.jpg (397x480, 31K)

>Who came up with the idea that these flows create a net benefit to everyone?
Boomers who want their property values to go up

You really think immigration from foreign cultures is done to increase property values? Most live in commie blocks and often higher crime rates reduce property values.

globalization, if you like it or not this will be the future.

Jews and desperate shitskins.

Property values follow the laws of supply and demand, and mass immigration greatly drives up the demand for housing

You don't even have the excuse of them being former colonies, I don't know how people can tolerate that.

Germany has a problem, low unemployment, it makes difficult for companies to find personnel. There is a need for massive immigration, the problem is finding good immigrants and there is the language barrier.

Short-term economics rules over everything.

free market dude, get over it

I guess this leftist meme will never die.

Muh underclass that will build my toys and rent my second home and mow my lawn and keep my employee’s wages low and buy my products and never ever try to challenge me for power, being glad to serve me. Yep, it’s looking like smooth sailing in a nonwhite society, on to the End of History.

Yeah everyone said there’s actually nojobz to begin with. Which begs the question, you’re actually having kids, so that was a lie, way more kids than our yuppie asses, and in better homes. You’re hard up for jobs, far more than we were in our last economic hiccup. You already had a strong economy. There really is no “”””trend”””” or natural economic shift that makes this anything other than a complete mass conspiracy of the highest level to de-Germanize bloody Germany.

Do your leaders think these people will act as their Verangian Guard and they can do whatever they want, once there’s enough black Muslims in the country? Or that everyone will just work at a German standard for bread crusts and some dirty water?

(((Globalists))) want to destroy white countries with non-white immigration. They want us to lose out identity and national pride and to race mix with them so they can create United States of Europe with black, brown and mutt population.

This seems to be the only logical conclusion, Because if you think governments simply Won’t act when faced with something they consider a threat to themselves, go into the agora and speak out, be for the destruction of the EU or neoliberalism or the Jews or alien races, and see how long it takes the Tower of Babel to disappear you. They let these people in with some idea, and as of right now, a Grand Chessboard, End of History Kalergi Plan seems to be the only possible scenario.

Lol leave it to a dumb german who are responsible for the s hit situation to still not get it after 3 years.
You truly are just dumb work robots.

Ok listem. Its about greating the united states of europe or rather the EUdssr.
They import a new culture to eradicated several european cultures to have only one "european african masterrace" culture left so its easier to unite all europe under one goverment.
Yes their aim is to create a new "european african" masterrace basically similar shit that stalin tried. Yes they are actually this retarded and for real think it will work and not just turne at best all of europe into a violent ghetto and at worst into a racist anti white islamic slaughterhouse.
Do you get it now you dumbfuck?!
You now finally ready to vote like a person with a brain instead of selling out the future of your children to islam and to be slaughtered?

Non of this is secret, or hiden, or subtle not at all its clear in writing for everyone to see and countless videos of eu communists being to honest exist too.

And I mean “Act” in both emergency measures and extrajudicial actions,
Against their enemies

How many of you “get it”, though? Because in burgerland, it’s kind of hard to talk to (White first name Mestizo last name) 56% “countryman” about the plan to mix the races and eradicate the identities, in order to end history, and why that’s not “beautiful” or a “good thing”.

For your answer look no further than California

>given free houses
>given welfare
>made a priority for jobs
Free market

enough to make a difference by voting.. now compare that to germans who bare a large part of responsibility.

No matter, by the way, how obvious it is to you. It’s considered the fringe of the fringe here, and so you have to tamper it down to “well it’s the neoliberal banks and corporations that want make us slaves”, rather than actually naming the jEU.

I work harder than any migrant. High IQ too.. If anything, I should impregnate European woman and create a generation of the workers. The Swedish Irish generation of workers. Stoicism, a godly work ethic. I'll prove it.

immigrants only benefit large companies to the detriment of the average citizen who is devalued ...

>(((who)))

It's easier to control a (((multiculti))) society

well, you can't have migration from the same country, can you? Silly.

>World is getting hotter.
>Europe is getting more people whose skin color allows them to easier deal with heat

Makes perfect sense to me. In fact I believe in like a few hundred years people wont look back to our time as a population change because of politics but as a natural adjustment to climate change.

no because so we should look like the Indians, not the blacks ...

in the sickest possible way
the gov that you fund
is competing for your housing
and driving up YOUR price.
INSANE

Find me lots of indians desperately wanting to get to Europe then.
Right now we have low birthrates and people knocking on our metaphorical door.
Its a perfect fit

Migration doesn't need to be across different societies. If you have free trade then you can buy your cheap third world goods from afar, instead of importing third worlders to make them in your country.

See also the Kalergi plan

>Germany complaining about modern migration
>forgets that Germanic migration destroyed the Roman Empire
If you don’t like migration go back to the Central Asia steppes or wherever the fuck germanics migrated from.

I meant to say that if the heat increases we Europeans will evolve and become similar to Indians but not to blacks ...

We do not need any immigrant, we are already too many, if we were few we would have more resources but unfortunately it is difficult because because of the old we have to pay their taxes doing so will damage us if we are few ...

>WAAAHHH WHY ARE ECONOMIC CENTERS GETTING SO MANY PEOPLE
>HUWITE GENOCIDE

god you people are retarded

I don't think that is how evolution works.
Actually we are too many but far too few young people. Most of our population especially Germanistan is old people.

● the shape of the skull is not correlated with the adaptation with the sun, it is the nose and the skin that are very affected ● the problem is just the elderly but rather that limiting the resources for all in the future I would ignore the problem, I would not increase it immigration and births and I would be prepared to suffer the consequences

Your question is actually: Why the hell is the government importing people from so fucking far away?

Special case: In the case of Pakis going to UK, Paki used to be part of the UK so the UK feels obliged to let them in.

The general case, such as Germany importing all those Rapefugees, is that in modern ecomonies, you have incredibly low birth rates. Immigrants from far away, coming from shit hole countries, and/or complete abject poverty, only know how to do a few things: fight, fuck, and get drunk/high. (Aside: Those sorts of people are called niggers and white trash in the US) Since they fuck and have 12 kids when they can't make $1000/year, the government "LOVES" them, as they come into the country, and fill up all those underused native wombs, as well as all those immigrant wombs. That's right, the government is literally importing foreign men to massively impregnate all the women, and thus create few generations of men willing to impregnate every women they bump into. After a couple of generations, this willingness to impregnate falls off, as their descendants have almost fully integrated into the native culture--- meaning they are sensitive to the economic pressures of trying to raise kids, instead of not giving a shit how expensive it is because they are no longer dirt poor shitskins from a backward ass country.

Poor immigrants reproduce like rabbits, and governments need that to replace all the fuckhead natives who are not reproducing at a "growing" rate.

It's either import them, or accept your country is declining. Japan has decided to gracefully accept its declining population, rather than surrender its culture. But most governments facing the same situation, like Germany and France, say "fuck preserving our cultures and traditions. If there are no people, there are no government. No government, and where the hell are my grandkids going to work like a sloth and get paid like a king? Import those crazy ass shitskins. MAKE BABIES NOW!"

Jews