What is wrong with US airport security

Just arrived back in the U.S. and i'm stunned at how openly hostile security is even to confirmed U.S. citizens.What the fuck is wrong with the people living here? Why is this shithole such a police state?

>travel through immigration process fine, no problems at all
>walking through the area for US citizens only. if you are in this area it means you passed security checks and are confirmed to be carrying a us passport
>people with fucking machine guns everywhere openly leering at you
>can feel the hostile environment, feels like im livestock in a cage
>start walking through with my luggage to enter the main section of the airport
>some guy is standing there with full kevlar and his hand on his holstered pistol
>buddy with full kevlar and assault rifle is standing near him
>he's randomly searching and questioning people
>i start to walk by him and he roughly walks up and grabs my luggage while saying STOP
>questions me like i'm a fucking illegal immigrant even though i've passed all security check points and proved my citizenship
>purposefully throws my shit around while looking at my luggage tag, which was in plain sight and readable without touching anything
>refuses to look me in the eyes
>purposefully talks down to me
>keeps a hand on his gun the whole time when he isn't fucking with my stuff
>doesn't even say "goodbye" or "welcome home" after he's done, just walks away to harass someone else
>his buddy with the assault rifles is shooting me dagger eyes until i'm out of sight

I was treated with at least basic human dignity when i was a foreign national in other countries. i feel less welcome here than i did in any of the places i visited. Fuck this place. Fuck these circumcised, over-aggressive mutts who bully others.

Attached: IMG_4431.jpg (920x613, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wd_S1YqOg2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds a lot like my visit several years ago, but this might be even worse, and i'm not even a US citizen kek

>doesn't have privilege
Found the nigger.

Attached: 1527473990464.jpg (574x499, 77K)

it was jarring. When i was in other countries there was security and maybe the people weren't the friendliest, but they would at least say "hello" and "welcome to our country" and engage in small talk our the language barrier wasn't too bad. you're treated like a criminal here just for existing.

You sound like a bitch.

i'm white, and the guy he stoped before me had gray hair and blue eyes. these people all want to be 6-gun shooters

Am i correct in assuming this kind of security at airports came into being after 9/11? I've heard of several of my friends visiting lately they've not been treated the best. Then again, if you give people a gun and authority, it's not too much of a stretch to suspect they're going to behave like assholes

Predators can smell weakness. You were chosen for a reason.

>assault rifle

You reek from a mile CTR/Shareblue shillberg. Go to your handlers and revise the text.

Also, in case you are not shilling, you are confirmed nigger/spic/sand nigger diaspora.

Attached: 1527398849258.jpg (640x640, 62K)

I know someone who did a lot of traveling back and forth to canada pre 9/11, and they never made it sound this bad. it seemed like a fairly simple, hastle-free process. I didn't realize everyone was so on edge here though. it felt like someone made one wrong move and it would turn into a shootout

You sound like an oversensitive faggot who is scared of people looking at him

Grow a spine

>felt like someone made one wrong move and it would turn into a shootout

>fel
>shootout

Confirmed liberal degenerate scum. You will be the first to hang on the day of the rope, shill. Cops are dping their job, I hope they shoot you next time

Attached: 1526314638954.jpg (539x548, 39K)

Your can thank 911,mudslimes, and ((anyone)) that enabled/assisted them. Used to be able to drive to the airport and be at my gate, checked in, within 20 minutes. Immigration used to be a snap as a US citizen as well.

I remember when going to the airport was a fun time for the family, to enjoy a meal and some atmosphere before you said goodbyes and watched their plane take off.

Now I can’t go past the front area without a ticket and there is no loitering there.

>scared of people looking at him

i was trying to make eye contact with this guy the entire time and he refused to look at me. Understanding that you're being treated poorly is not the same as not having a spine. Would you not be at all upset if someone threw your shit around for no reason? Would you thank him for it?

Good advice. Those gun toting geniuses really should grow a spine. Where's my gun? I wanna wave it around in their faces and feel like a special badass too.

Attached: 1523670880758.jpg (540x540, 42K)

Low effort raid, CTR

I've traveled all over the world and usa airport security have to be the most retarded and inept I've encountered

>build the wall secure the borders
>wtf why is security so tight

>airport
>border

The short bus is calling.

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 34K)

We keep them shitty for the next 9/11 to clean out the Middle East for greater Israel.

Sadly I know the feelz. I actually get acknowledged as a human outside the US but get treated like an instant criminal upon landing by spics and nigs. Oh and getting subject to secondary search. Some of the customs agents at SFO can barely speak English.

There is a difference between protecting and serving your citizens and disrespecting/intimidating them, because you want to show you've got all the powers and like to be an asshole.

But how would Bulgaria know ?

Oh this is completely normal and expected. I have had to carefully brief people i'm traveling with who haven't been to the US before, not to react, not to show indignation at any insult, just ignore it, answer any questions without asking why, don't make any jokes or smartarse remarks, be neither too polite nor jocular, don't try to start a conversation, just be passive and neutral, and for fuck's sake keep the urge to punch that cunt squarely in the face completely under control.

honestly, fuck airport secruity

its the biggest waste of money and time ever and it doesn't even do anything. you know what actually prevents terrorists from taking over planes? the fucking people on the plane manning up.

this is what i mean: wasn't there another hijacker who tried and failed post-9/11 because the flight passengers stopped him?

drugs still get through and you'll never be able to stop people from bringing in weapons 100% so fuck it. its a dumb fucking idea designed to make dumb people feel safer.

and fuck all the fucking boot-licking cucks who think otherwise

Attached: quote-if-we-give-up-freedom-for-security-we-are-in-danger-of-losing-both-benjamin-franklin-144-47-21 (850x400, 41K)

which airport?

denver airport isn't like that at all

Exactly don't be a bitch, we're all a bunch of assholes with guns.

Attached: 1527479189019.png (709x887, 810K)

I lived 10 years in the USA and have been at the airport dozens of times you dumb muslim shit. I was always treated with courtesy and respect. If you can't recognize the shill is making stuff up to paint USA in a bad light you are dumber than your quran.

Isn't it just due to the hiring standards the US government use? TSA is basically all minority hires that are enable to get jobs in a competitive environment..

Airports and harbors are usually considerd borders.. That's why there is so much customs and immigration services there.

no airport is like that, OP is a faggot and the presence of masculinity and order intimidates him to the point of nervous breakdown into nightmarish hallucination

nice feet and belly
would suck

Good they should treat everyone coming into this country as a potential terrorist.

Awwww, sweetie, take a couple of these!

Attached: TakeTwoAnon.jpg (300x300, 40K)

I had the same experience flying to London last year. Horrible.

Some idiot security bitch mumbled something to me in broken English that I couldn't understand, and when I didn't do what she said fast enough she started yelling and shreeking. I just wanted to take off my belt to, you know, go through the security thing without setting off the alarm. But apparently this was not allowed. All the other guards stopped and glared at me too. Meanwhile they were the ones causing huge delays in the line by not communicating clearly to the tourists.

I feel so safe knowing garbage people like that are in charge of 'security'.

It was Atlanta, which is a major hub so i expected more automizedbprocessing, but didn't expect these people to be searching and harassing people who had already gone through immigration and security and were confirmed to be us citizens.

the TSA is literally just daycare for sub-average adults to keep them busy. they're not even equipped to handle any threats they detect so I'm pretty sure they're just bait to leave a blood trail for real military and police security forces to follow

Cops are already dumb as shit. Airport security were too dumb to become cops. It's like handing a mall cop an uzi and a license to kill.

I flew a few months ago. I was impressed how smoothly it ran. Didn't have any issues with it besides being invasive but what choice do I have.

Attached: hecutetho.jpg (478x644, 56K)

You remind me of that bitch that came to the US and started screaming when she saw a shotgun in a squad car outside kek

When i was leaving my final destination back to the US i had a big 2 liter jug filed with water that i put through security. obviously that was a big no-no and the security searched my bag and found it. the guy who pulled it out smiled at me and, even though we couldn't speak the same language, kindly gestured me to dump it out in the bathroom before continuing. I assumed that sort of behavior was normal but i guess not. i dread to think how that would have ended if i made the same mistake here

>caps on aimpoint
>optic mounted backwards and partially on forend (good way to lose your zero)
>front sight not all the way forward and deployed with optic rather than as backup
>inforce wml has light safety on during daytime

0/10 would not operate with

Attached: 1497989438943.jpg (960x960, 120K)

Canada was even worse. Me and an obese American family just passing through the Vancouver airport to catch a cruise in Alaska they "randomly" selected for a two hour long intense interrogation. Passing over all the Muslims in line of course, cuz a fat redneck tourist family are just as likely to be terrorists.

The west deserves everything it gets at this point.

Welkome to Trump’s America

The last time I had to cross back into the US from Canada was the last time I will ever travel outside the US "officially". I am a US citizen, a veteran, and I have an active security clearance. I was harassed, questioned and treated like a fucking terrorist just for trying to return to the US as a passport holding white citizen.

Was night and day traveling through the Hong Kong airport. They treat you like a human, most of the security process is automated, no fat black men groping your wife, and they let me keep my belt on, no pants dropping required.

Based Jow Forums poster

i went through vancouver in 2015 for probably the same cruise, and fourtunately didn't have any problems. it was quite a bit more crowded, though, and there were muslims and chinks everywhere. I cant imagine how much being brought in for questioning would suck. hopefully it didn't ruin your schedule.

sounds like op is a faggot. I mean a muslim
oh right, same thing

The security theater show must go on in the jewSA. When returning "home" it feels like I'm flying from the Jetsons back into the Flintstones. Can you believe that SFO (muh Silicon Valley tech capital) still uses CRT TVs yet you won't spot them in Asia especially in a major international airport in 2018.

Attached: 1527308849874.png (900x1200, 2.18M)

I've had that kind of treatment from local PD just for walking down the street. The way they treat niggers today is the way they will treat you in five years. You know, to be "fair." Like that girl on the beach.

I had no such problems when I went to Yankee-land two years ago.

>Plane lands with no problems, hear some clapping. This stereotype makes me amused.
>Lines/queues are really quick
>Made a little mistake on the entry form. Called someone whos not a family member a family member
>Guy just smiles and says "he's now your brother just be careful next time"
>Finish everything in record time and leave the airport
>Continue having a great time in U.S.A. and really like the country. Wonder if all the stories are just lies, blown out of proportions or if I am just lucky.

oh be quiet, don't interrupt op's trolling

my impression was that tsa are generally dumb people on a power trip

if they fucked up, as long as no one really hijack another plane and does another 9/11
they will not be held accountable

youtube.com/watch?v=wd_S1YqOg2Y

Attached: 1527340656869.jpg (800x600, 65K)

it's amazing, you can tell which ones will be sent to prison. they are in the pic

I was not there for the cruise luckily, but the fat family missed the boat. Was pretty bizarre, they scrutinized every card and every scrap of paper you had, every contact on your phone "who's this, who's that" and had you call people randomly and anyone who answered they took the phone from you and had the people confirm they were who you said they were.

I had about 2K in my bank account at the time, she said that was nothing and asked how I could survive for a whole five days in Vancouver with so little money. I told her I had already paid for my hotel and that was just food money, she said it still wasn't enough, asked me what I'd do "when" I ran out. I told her USA is like five minutes away, if I run out of money I'll just walk home.

Ironically she was an old Indian woman who's English you could barely understand, interrogating whites trying to enter Canada. Welcome to the future I guess.

are a you a (sand)nigger?

they are cutes

My experience in all visited US airports have been good. Apart from the que lengths I have very little to complain about.
Try visiting Heathrow or Moscow and then tell me that the US is worse. I even pay extra just to skip fucking London on long connecting flights.
And I look like a fucking mountain nigger.

Confirmed for faggot

I claim Sasha Rodriguez as waifu. Hands off faggots.

yes. 9/11 made flying even within the continental US a huge pain in the ass. then a year or so later there was that fucking shoe"bomber" so everyone has to take their fucking shoes off

Then this must be hot for you

Attached: 1526319040346.jpg (1490x990, 495K)

I've never had to take my shoes off. then again, I'm white&polite™

Nice try ayyy lmao, no way #6 is human.

how fucking old are you? only like geriatrics are allowed to go through without removing their shoes. they probably don't make active military take off their jungle boots

I've always had pleasant situations entering the US save for the very last one, two months ago, where a Polish retard DEMANDED I showed him a PRINTED OUT COPY of my return ticket. Digital was not good enough for this gent, but he had to make do with it. Didn't stop him from pestering me for 'holding up the line' as I was looking for the stupid ticket which you are REQUIRED to have to even board the plane in fucking Europe.

not old. and I always travel with a gun that I declare at check-in. white&polite. try it sometime,

>these people all want to be 6-gun shooters

This is exactly it.
You have all these wankers who think they're saving the world leering at everybody that walks past.

Police work needs to be advertised more for helping citizens rather than "you might get to shoot somebody".

>Implying (((they))) are humans

Attached: 1521634227266.png (320x319, 201K)

Billions spent on airport security while our borders are wide open to violent 3rd world invaders.

Why all the airport security? To prevent lawsuits against airlines? Illegals kill over a thousand Americans a year and no politician is worried about that

Attached: 1479602549469.jpg (749x421, 66K)

Obama had 8 years to fix the TSA, he did jackshit. Fuck off with the shilling and maybe fix your own party.

The US has this huge population of meathead chest-thumpers who are constantly out to prove their manliness. And the way they go about doing this is playing soldier, bullying people around, getting drunk and punching people in the face....etc. Really lowbrow shit.

This mindset is cultivated quite deliberately, as it produces lots of willing soldiers for the state. Mainly targeted at the South, where they don't really have any major industries besides military service

This culture is being promulgated through a series of novels, such as the Jack Reacher novels, or the Tom Clancy novels. Through WW2 movies, and through video games such as Call of Duty. These people will shoot themselves up with steroids and walk around with their arms akimbo, desperately praying for the day they can finally get into a fight and prove their manly virtue.

You would think that this is a healthy thing, people trying to be masculine. But in reality it's extremely harmful. It's a culture of violence, deliberately anti-intellectual, and obedience to authority. There are also strong evangelical themes written throughout, that subtle Israel worship hangs in the background of practically everything.

These are the people that root for sports teams. These are the people that sit on the couch drinking 6 packs of beer. These are the people who beat their kids to "toughen them up".
These people are total slaves to whatever they see on TV, they are the enforcer class to the system

I hate secondary processing. I've stopped going to America. I love the place but the tsa is so so shit it's not even worth it anymore. You can't have trailer trash protecting your country.

Our airports do not have this problem. There are long lines and there are super-overpriced "DUTY FREE" shops, but security is polite.

What happened in Moscow? Was it Domodedovo or Vnukovo airport?

Hand an 80IQ black man a machine gun and order him to corral and harass thousands of white people per day. You're begging for trouble.

Attached: tadultswim-cuml-im-just-a-nigga-with-a-rocket-launcher-9331160.png (500x391, 83K)

tsa is unarmed. because they are 80IQ niggers

I have a friend who works for the TSA. Can confirm they are shit. They do two weeks of training in Georgia and test other TSA agents at other airports, which often fail. They don't get paid to be nice and like to act hard in front of their other coworkers. Also they hate backpackers with a passion.

I can't understand some of airlines announcements in Cali.

Also, saw a guy miss a flight in SFO because gate agent kept calling his name, but could not say his name properly. The guy was sitting right next to the gate. He was pissed.

>
well get your skin bleached fuckface

Attached: 1527172443820.jpg (800x800, 330K)

us airport security is possible the worst security i ever dealt with in life.

>be white average looking guy
>plan to visit the usa on esta for a few weeks
>do all the papers, and pass esta requirments
>be at my countries airport
>they are chill
>quickly check my luggage and let me through in 1 min
>fly for a while
>arrive at us airport
>phone doesnt work in the build
>meet loud rude negro security who tell me get in the fucking first stay esta line
>wait for 2 hours in this fucking line
>some 56% mutt check me
>has a job
>no record of crime
>approved esta
>has family in his country
>will stay at a friends house in the guest room
>they check for friends adress
>matches
>want to stay only for 2 weeks
>red card
>are you kidding me.jpg
>get send in some room with another loud rude mutt
>they tell me to sit down and be quiet
>checks his pc
>i ask if there is a problem
>tells me actually he thinks my friend and i set this up for me to illegally imigrate
>wtf.jpg
>they take my phone and check my history without my permission
>they ask how meet and stuff like that
>they call him
>my buddy tells them he that we are a gay couple because that works
>he thinks is progressive and suddenly tells me about his gay son
>suddenly friendly and stamps my visa
>get my luggage after 4 fucking hours
>finally get to my budy

>this is gonna be my first and last time to visit this place

Dude do you realize we (cops) literally deal with the hugest douchebags everybday,. Day in and day out just countless douchebags. Like your one incident of feeling like you were treated badly is our entire job. Every day just meet douchebag people who talk to us like we just personally forced them to commit a crime and then are arresting them for it

We get desensitized. It's routine. We just want to do what we have to do and leave and I might have just dealt with a huge asshole moments before and don't feel like being nice

You aren't entitled to a polite interaction, you're entitled to being kept safe by cops doing there job so murderous fucks don't just walk around unchecked. So the next time a cop isn't nice to you, realize it's because over time people weren't nice to them.

Source
>I'm a state trooper

haha what a fag
go to work

Attached: DcJhYbSU8AAbwUn.jpg (1242x1229, 191K)

I'm off today eat my ass

Lel That sounds like some WorldStarHipHop shit. Growing up in Califas, I have gotten used to all these accents but it's getting worse everyday..

Attached: Screenshot_20180513-173354.png (1312x2560, 1.32M)

Germans are friendly. I was at customs and polizei was talking sternly to an American in front of me about not having signed her passport. After he was done with her and motioned for me to approach, I greeted him with "morgen" and handed him my unsigned American passport. He stamped it and waved me through with no words exchanged.

Burger education.

Probably because you're not welcome faggot, they probably tossed you up because they could smell the fear coming from your boipusi

Then why aren't other countries' police as rude as the US?

I worked at the Atlanta airport for three years, all post 9/11 and none of the security there had assault rifles. In most scenarios they had a 9mm, a taser, and pepperspray at best.

Fuck off. We all have bad days and some shit jobs. When you've got the badge and the gun it fucken sucks being a regular civilian who has no choice but to interact with you and gets fucken screwed in the process.

>Vnukovo
Nothing happened, but last time I visited I think there were 4 or 5 sections with individual security checks for all of them.
So it wasn't horrible, just a lot of hurdles to get anywhere and way more secured than anything I have ever encountered in the US, Europe or middle east.
So Russia has gone severely overkill with security, and that is one thing.
Heathrow is just poorly planned.
Maybe Vnukovo is better nowadays, and maybe visiting in early may had something to do with it.

I blame millennials.

Sounds like they injected you with concentrated fag while you were overseas.
You should've just stayed there

Attached: DeIzn0lUQAAgciw.jpg (927x1200, 189K)

I flew to denver in 2015 and went through no securiy in atlanta or denver i mean yeah i did but it took me 5 minutes to get through

Can't stop 100% so why try?

FUCK YOU

Well, I flew to Cyprus just few weeks ago, and upon return there was only one security check. We managed to leave the airport in about 45 minutes after leaving plane, which is extremely quickly compared to my previous trips.
It's possible that you had more security checks because you were foreigners.

I've met a lot of other police overseas from the army so I'm not sure where this myth comes from since they were all fucking corrupt and would hassle you for bribes or try to blackmail you

Because those average citizens with bad days don't have bad days every single fucking day. I'm not getting called to go meet the good people in society, I get called to go deal with criminals and drug addicts all day long.

Like the other day some guy tried to fight me. He got knocked out. Since I'm nice I didn't arrest him because getting knocked out it front of your family and a citation for harassment is enough IMO. but then the next call I went to was just some bullshit where I had to be nice again.

It's tedious going from calls like that to going and seeing some happy old grandma and if you've been getting slammed all day on rough calls then it's hard to keep the smile on

thank goodness we have police to protect us from the hordes of illegals that are allowed to cross our borders
Illegals that don't have money for lawyers, as we pay for the police, judges jail, etc

Does someone else see the irony of this situation?

Attached: number dos.png (941x1131, 461K)