Mo Salah causing Liverpool fans to convert to Islam

thesportsbank.net/football/liverpool/mohamed-salah-heroics-inspiring-fans-to-convert-to-islam/

twitter.com/lfc_family/status/975070424240414720

youtube.com/watch?v=CCRAJHD6mnQ

please help

something is very wrong in Liverpool.

Attached: liverpool.png (1946x708, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=YrvJUrOHdRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We were cheated we were pal

Attached: 1527369349376.png (1056x1032, 86K)

Attached: bismillah.png (1946x708, 173K)

Unironically, converting to islam would actually stand a chance of preserving european culture, in the same way many things we preserved despite the Christian non-European religion. The way a country like Ireland just capitulated to international gay-globo-plex makes me think Islam is the only way out now.

The more and more i think about it the more this seems the only realistic means for Europeans to recapture any of its traditional and cultural roots. What needs to be done is to Europeanise some aspects of Islam (the more interesting parts like the Sufis) and make it our own.

Unironically kys

Funny you say that when there are only 2 Muslim Mosques in Liverpool where else there's a least 20+ in Manchester 15+ in Newcastle and 30+ in Birmingham. Don't get me started on London

yet you still act like niggers
>t. American who has been to liverpool

It's good for him saving a few souls

Is the propaganda really this obvious?

>t amerimutt

Stopped there.

Hey, I do not hail from a city where they packed people into cages like niggers then they all choked to death.

Is bread and circus so strong in Liverpool that a guy who can kick a ball in a net can be considered a figure of authority? I can understand converting for reasons like morality or the fact Islam is ironically the most anti-liberal and feminist set of ideals around, but for this?

MO SALAH
MO SALAH
RUNNING DOWN THE WING
SALAH LA LA LA
EGYPTIAN KING

MO SALAH
MO SALAH
RUNNING DOWN THE WING
SALAH LA LA LA
EGYPTIAN KING

bread and circus is strong in the uk

Attached: noaff.png (1153x578, 53K)

Kekking hard

We Americans like to think we don't care about our ex-rulers. But this shit has offended every red blooded American far more than it has offended the average patriotic brit. This is sad. Just pathetic. What has happened to your country? Who gives a fuck if they send you to jail? What about your damn pride and self respect? A nation of cowards. If your battle aged british men cannot fix or will not fix your country then you deserve to become the 3rd world country that you WILL become in a decades time.

Save some face.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

Attached: u wot cunt.png (542x616, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0

This is the average Englishman, mate. We're finished.

Attached: noffa2.png (623x577, 19K)

Jesus Christ

Use that excess sports comraderie and kill some important people you worthless cowards

Utterly disgusting.

I fear there is no hope for humanity on this planet. Islam is spreading and it will most likely succeed, alien hybridization project is going without too much resistance and this planet will be probably reduced into client-state of collective with most people being divided by religion and Islam being dominant one since it's easy to control and provides values that are in line with collective goals for humanity as species used as cannonfodder.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrvJUrOHdRw

They don't, they fight eachothers rival sports teams.

Attached: souf gets smashed.png (1194x660, 156K)

Sergio Ramos' twitter and instagram have been comedy gould for /sp/

Attached: ramos1.png (800x589, 234K)

Attached: ramos2.png (592x435, 235K)

Attached: ramos3.png (617x497, 54K)

Truth hurts. It couldn't be more obvious that godless people who don't have a will to defend themselves as a people will die out, unless they absorb something that imbues spirit and virility.

Christianity is dead (and feminine anyway). Paganism is even more dead. Irreligious people can't last, sorry.

Read this aloud and ask yourself if you’re sane.

Godless people are so spineless I swear

Well it doesn't matter by 2060 we ZOG amerimutts will be occupying Britaianistan. You doing the usual stuff like fighting terrorists and getting blown up by bongs in suicide vests.

It won't be European culture anymore, but rather consumerist society with many Islamic leanings as many Western post-french revolution values such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, sexual freedoms will be utterly diminished or banned. Also Islam is incompatible with modern scientific thinking long-term. Most of Islamic scientists weren't really religious or were deemed sooner or later heretics.

islam is arab supremacist. you would just be second class technicians to the arab elite. literally trading jews for fucking arabs.

Sergio "one man reconquista, taking down terrorista" Ramos

It sounds insane, but it doesn't matter, start with David M. Jacobs, do your own research, see how deep rabbit hole goes, and you come to some terrible conclusions.

>let's convert to another culture to save our culture
Friss nen Bordstein du Kackwurm.

Look up Prophet Mohammad’s last sermon. He talks about how arabs don’t have right over non Arabs and how whites are no better than blacks.

that isn't the reality of islam today. arab first, muslim second is how it works in practical terms. out of all the semetic religions christianity is the only one that offers the prospect of equal footing, which is probably why it's decaying.

>many Western post-french revolution values such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, sexual freedoms will be utterly diminished or banned

Islam is more compatible with European culture than those things ever were. Those things have been the death of Europe.

What exactly is modern Europe aside from "a rather consumerist society" with many communistic leanings?

How exactly would that one work? Europe is more subservient to Arabs now, when it isn't muslim, than it likely would be if it were.

Ever met a paki? They are essentially Arab weebs who wished they were arabs themselves. Arabs however view them below themselves.

European culture is based on Christian values, with which Islam is incompatible.

Projecting much? I’m arab, and nothing special about us. Other than my dashing goodlooks that is. And anyways I was about to marry a paki girl but her family denied me cause they don’t like race mixing. Yea reaaaaly seems like they want to be in the gene pool (Palestinian btw)

Dumb. Islam isn't a "culture", but a religious perspective/worldview that could be europeanised, just like christianity was europeanised.

And if you didn't notice Christendom preserved a lot of Roman and Greek culture, and it too was an alien religion. When Christianity was adopted by the Roman Empire it didn't suddenly become "converted to another culture" (whatever this stupid phrase means).

Without something to reinvigorate it Europeans will just let their culture sink into nothingness, like the Brits already have done ("our culture is fish n chips and curry!")

Racism does exist a little bit but desu everyone is a little bit racist. Yes even black people. But don’t get me started. There’s much prejudice between Arabs. We aren’t one race. I’m a Levantinian Semite while gulf Arabs are something else and so are maghrebis and Egyptians. But in the end we get along pretty well. Except I say most anymosity is directed towards Gulf Arabs cause of their money and influence that’s been used for evil recently.

Nothing that would surprise, Austrian is probably muzzie too or betacuckboy. I have been close to few Muslims, unfortunately there is always a divide no matter how highly educated or religious. Points of frictions: ethics, taking with certain situations and somewhere deep religious views which have shaped their ethical views.

Funny how people assume Europe just flipped the switch and became Christian. There are still remenents of their pagan past in their culture.

fuck off Ahmed
>Allah is satan

Yeah, that's wrong. Guess they don't teach history in camelfucker school.

I shit on the prophet, his mother was a whore. What now, you pieces of shit?

>European culture is based on Christian values, with which Islam is incompatible

Christian values are more similar to Islamic values than they are to modern secular values. And European culture is not "based" on those values, as if culture was just something melded together by Thomas Aquinas. Many aspects of European culture are not based on Christianity, but are older, and have simply been influenced by Christianity.

I think with time that will erode. Arab superiority complex is something that’s more pride than anything else. Arabs love their culture and food and music etc... I think whites need this sort of rebirth and refund their culture. It’s been so muddied and diluted since the mid 1800s that’s it’s like Europe is one homogeneous place (more so than Arabs countries are to one another)

You are honestly worst because from my perspective you just look out for conflicts, between each other. I don't know, but all muzzies, I have met seemed to habe been confrontational and very stubborn.
Indeed plenty of pagan holidays became Christian holidays with some name slapping.

>things that never happened.

The sad things is that American'ts and other assorted Jow Forums mutts will probably believe that.

Protip, so you don't die dumb: In Germanic, culture, you had the same religion as your chief. Once the chief converted to Christianity, the rest of the tribe immediately followed. lrn2history

If you think this bothers me or anyone with a leveled head then you’re mad. Regardless troll on bro

>come to sweden I will shoot you

Attached: laffin.jpg (2544x4000, 914K)

>Indeed plenty of pagan holidays became Christian holidays with some name slapping.
Fun fact: There is NO evidence for it. People have been trying to prove it for over 100 years and they always fail.

>british """"people""""

I'm not your bro you fag.

I’m sorry but I don’t follow. I mean I’m pretty nice and these are my inner thoughts. Nobody acts the way they behave on here (or so I’d hope). I love all my Muslim brothers and sisters and I’d stick my head out for them. That being said I also do this for my non Muslim friends whether Christian or atheist or whatever.

>Unironically, converting to islam would actually stand a chance of preserving european culture

Attached: 1515984943338.jpg (645x968, 47K)

If you cant tell I’m the furthest thing from a fag.

Attached: 6DECC9C8-9984-4787-A5D4-10762E38B121.jpg (2026x2048, 406K)

>mudslime
>not a fag
Would be a first.

If you want to look at "Christian values" then don't look at some great Catholic Cathedrals, which contain many pagan aspects, but go look at some bland Lutheran Church, which are what Christianity turned into when separated from pagan institutions and hierarchy.

I'm not a muslim but it's funny how the guy who is evidently knows more about you culture than you do. Of course there is still much in European culture that is pre-Christian and pagan. Christianity made itself appealing to pagans by borrowing much from people's native religions/traditions. You think hurling childish curses at anyone is going to do anything? Grow up.

I don't like the Abrahamic religions at all myself, I just don't see how Islam could make us worse at this point: it is basically a form of Christianity that is more masculine and heroic.

I’m known for making firsts ;)

Attached: 009A95D6-918B-4761-85F2-10B209D2DCE4.jpg (639x476, 60K)

Maybe I'm generalizing it a bit but why despite most Islamic nations speaking a dialect of Arabic there is so much conflict between these nations despite so many common elements. Sure you could bring Shia/Sunni divide into mix, but still. THIS is why the Islamic Empire fell, infighting.

Are you agnostic? Do you believe in some sort of diety? Just curious what’s your stance in theology

Attached: B90570E4-51E6-4C7D-9B4F-C7F68545DE54.jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

>Protip, so you don't die dumb: In Germanic, culture, you had the same religion as your chief. Once the chief converted to Christianity, the rest of the tribe immediately followed. lrn2history

Nice way to prove my point, dimwit. In an already Christian country, the conversion of a "chief" (assuming Christianity hadn't already erased hierarchical distinctions), would not lead to the rest of the clan following suit. So yeah, Christianity was more alien to German culture of then than Islam is to European culture of today.

Islam wouldn't do much more but make a more masculine population that had a bunch of the moral values it took as a given only 150 years ago.

he a propa scouser he is

Attached: 1525093584820.png (925x540, 60K)

>more masculine and heroic
It's only common perception. Modern Christianity is doomed because we have strayed off the path ever since Vatican II and modern pope is teaching heresy, although true Catholics can't say that. I don't need religion myself, but I think I'm an exception. Most people need religion or they will fill that void with some other radical ideologies. In Sweden multiculturalism is a new religion.

Well seeing how Danish Swedish and Norwegian are more intelligible than Arabic dialects shows how varied our cultures truly are. Tbh Arabic is not one language but everyone says it’s all Arabic because no one dares to say they don’t speak the language of the book but that’s another topic. What unites us is this “arabness” and to another extent Islam. I don’t have the link but there is a poll and most Muslims agree that arab countries should reunite and imo into a federation like the US or something. We have our differences but the more recent ones have been fuel by (((external forces))) that have interests in a chaotic Mid East and Eygpt. But I digress.

God I hate sweden. I hate the government, swedes, the immigrants there. It’s just one big shit hole. Maybe my perception is skewed cause my ex is from there but I stand firmly and say fuck sweden.

Used to be an atheist but now believe in some kind of transcendence; might even call myself an essentialist (essence precedes existence). Did not find the Christian religion particularly inspiring or believable (too blatantly comforting in its way), and in all the weak and feminine behaviour i despise among my people today, i could see the residue of Christian moral-judgments.

MOHAMMED SALAHH
A GIFT FROM ALLAH

Attached: meat poy.png (788x986, 428K)

>come to Sweden

Attached: 1526244097282.jpg (578x790, 63K)

Sad!

Attached: Mo Salah.jpg (850x510, 44K)

What's his name again?

Attached: 4_ramos.png (550x650, 264K)

I honestly tired studying Arabic (for 2 weeks) , it's so alien to all other languages there, pardon for saying, but to me it's almost Orkish. The sentence order is so alien not to mention some grammar peculiarities. If you can speak Arabic, pretty cool.

Regarding confrontational attitude, just my observations, might have to do more with original ethnicity rather than purely religion, but just some stuff I have noticed.

what is this exactly?

Islam will save the west

Yeah but the ideas and attitudes were always there in Christianity, which is why they really took off after some of Europe broke free from a structure that was pagan in many respects (Roman Catholic Church). Europeans were warriors, so it obviously needed to emphasise those aspects to get anywhere, but i can't help but think it took a warrior population and turned them, over centuries, into a worthless flock of sheep.

Vatican 2 for example was predicted by many people at the beginning of the 20th century, because of what they saw as inherent weaknesses in Christianity itself.

in the champions league final on saturday a spanish player injured egypt's best player and he might miss the world cup so now muslims are all mad as fuck at this guy. his social media has been a goldmine since

Thats cool man that you found something youre content with. I feel that worship can be dont through your voyage through life and that its not limited through a building called church or whatever. I am a muslim and adhere to the faith but i love exploring new ideas. But idk why everytime i think i will change my ideas about faith Islam calls back to me lol

I struggle with it because I never learned in a classroom setting, I can speak and read though. You'd have to invest a considerable amount of time to be fluent. But if you really wanted to learn fast, the best way is through immersion

To good to be true

mohammed was cucked LOL

Attached: image.jpg (1226x444, 142K)

0/0 out of context. The kids were bowing to Salah not praying

It always fascinated from sociological point of view how Islam has these built in mechanisms within itself to bring people back to it, you could say once you convert to Islam there is really no turning back. Let say you change you religion, Muslims can do that, but will be forgiven when they return to faith, they can renounce their faith in crisis, and return to it. They way Islam keeps reminding you about ruling your life everyday with prayers and many rituals and traditions that are inherent part of it. It constantly there somewhere in the background.

As a non-muslim I find it terrifying, because it truly gives mental strength. It is something that Christianity has lost over time. Take for example fasting, and how loose the rules have become within Christianity.

Yes I always wondered why they lost the fast. Islam has more or else remained the same from the inception. We say it was strange when it came to the world and it will be strange yet again. You don't see us asking for a rewrite of the rules because we don't want it to be so. I think the pope maybe had too much power or something.

thanks

It could be why they've been easily the most resolute opposition to modernity. I just don't see genuine opposition coming from anywhere else.

No belief system or culture that submits itself to modernity (especially in its Americanised form) can not dissipate. All that will be left is Islam and mindless consuming automatons pursuing constant stimulation like the lowest animal.

most of that sounds like the kind of dumbarse religion a fratbro might make.

OHHHH TOMMY TOMMY

Attached: 1520709262428[1].png (817x443, 43K)

mate england is already sharia

>Unironically, converting to islam would actually stand a chance of preserving european culture

>adapting far foreign cultural norms is preserving your coulture which incaft is diametrically opposed

OY VEY THANKS MOISHE NEVER THOUGH ABOUT THAT ONE BEFORE

Attached: 1523234321382.jpg (577x554, 116K)

jews would rather have you fuck your brains away and turn into a faggot. don't listen to this cuckery

kek

If this were true than why have jews expended every possible effort over the past few decades to create a European vs muslim conflict? And to dehumanise muslims/ portray them as subhuman, etc. etc. To bomb their countries while simultaneously bringing some of the worst of them over to Europe to bomb ours?

Any ideas why they do that? Might be because the muslims wouldn't cuck open their societies for them from a position of domination and strength (like Europeans and Americans did)

OY FOOKIN CALM DOWN WILL YA I NEARLY DROPPED ME SAUSAGE ROLL

Attached: 1524068385637.png (1545x961, 50K)

Muslims are hard to control, this is why the Jews have such a hard time with even such a small place like gaza but they have the whole USA in their palm

>Saying he sucks
>Get arrested for Islamophobia

Oh also, is anyone more in obviously in need of a religion than these footie wankers? Fucking worshipping some foreigner for kicking a football around for lots of money in your country.