Can we all accept the idea that there is an institution that controls all the shit that's going on?

Can we all accept the idea that there is an institution that controls all the shit that's going on?
And by accepting it, why do they let the western civilization to fall? What is happening?

Attached: il.jpg (220x213, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw
youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
archive.org/details/rothschildsfinan00reevuoft
youtube.com/watch?v=oe5y2651lSM
archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.is/WXTpQ
pastebin.com/xJjXCXvS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's called the Bank for International Settlements and people have been trying to tell us for a while:
>Ronald Bernard - Illuminati Satanic Bankers (Dutch w/English subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0
>Child Killing by Royalty, Soros: Eyewitness
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw

Attached: Adnan Sakli Prime Directive.jpg (492x631, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc

>What is happening?
If you have literally unlimited supply of money, you quickly get bored. You want more. But what's more than ALL the money that exists? POWER AND SATISFACTION OF CONTROLLING PEOPLES' DESTINIES.
Now, do you want some water with this oversized red pill?

is it settled just for economic control?
If yes, I am not looking into that. I am looking for something which controls basically EVERYTHING.
Politics, countries, economics, industry, etc.

its lucifer
enjoy the show

Attached: 1510325089621.jpg (588x609, 134K)

>why do they let the western civilization to fall? What is happening?

their instincts are basically taking over their higher motor functions, and reasoning capacities.

They desire to be permanent feudal lords ruling over an entire species of dumbed down retarded serfs.

no one controls reality
there is nothing anyone or any group can do to stop you from taking responsibility for your own existence
do not be a victim
all financial markets are predictable by exponential growth price in gold

Attached: 522.png (1428x1090, 57K)

it is objectively wrong, why don't people which are into a lower rank in society try to prevent that to happen?
Why are we so scared?

Because they conditioned the people to believe all of this is just a joke.

being this obtuse, wew lad
the Black Nobility are the """"illarmiartity""" and the Rothschild directly own all the treasuries in the world and three indirectly. Every war is a bankers war and they're the ones who instigate and pay for them for profit and control.
Black Nobility:
The list of the Anglo-American financiers consist’s of the following families:
>Rothschild >Kuhn >Loeb >Lehman >Rockefeller >Sach >Warburg >Lazard >Seaf >Goldman >Schiff >Morgan >Schroeder >Bush >Harriman

Attached: Evelyn Rothschild.jpg (572x688, 381K)

>no one controls reality
how can you say that shit while there are people dying of famine and are being killed in third world countries, and in this time musician niggers are making videos on normie media on how much money they got and how rich they are?
tell me man

I think TOOL is doing it quite frankly. Just my two cents.

Attached: 128586665409.jpg (259x194, 9K)

is there a way to stop them, or are we completely lost as species?...

not sure how your example dictates someone controls reality
the worlds population is in disequilibrium with the economy because currency debasement has been a viable solution to the game theory of geopolitics
the nature of evil and suffering is that it creates the conditions for it's own destruction

Attached: 1561615611.jpg (252x200, 10K)

Read The Curse of Canaan

Fallen angels head babylonian factions
Marduk is in rebellion to The Kingdom

Here's the biggest joke, the Black Nobility is supported by the Vatican through the Jesuits:
Papal Bloodlines:
>Orsini >Breakspear >Aldobrandini >Farnse >Somaglia

Jesuit Council:
>Farnese >Borja >Colonna >Gaetoni >Medici >Pamphili >Orsini >Aldobrandini >Chigi >Conti

Council of 13:
>Aldobrandini/Borghese >Borja/Borgia >Chigi >Colonna/Cologna >Conti >Farnese/delle overe >Gaetani/Caetani >Merdici/Medici/Domedici >Orsini/Maximus >Pamphii >Somaglia >Este Estence
so the way to destroy their control is by leaving the system that supports it, that means not supporting churches and religious orders.
Not donating to charity
Not donating your blood or organs
We have to become the God that we are in mind alone and not be lead by others.

so it's impposible, isn't it?

hey maynard

They let western civilization fall to create chaos and afterwards impose a new, much more authoritarian and neo-feudalistic state of society.

nothing is impossible

this is what the Black Nobility and Jesuits' forefathers did to Egypt.
The collapse is all their doing because it's worked for almost six thousand years, that we know of because they tend to destroy libraries and erase the past.
Don't you find it funny that the devices that we store all our information on can be wiped with an airshot nuke?
It's deliberate and intentional

feudalism?
Isn't that like worse than capitalism?
Why would they do that? They would lose power too

If you're aware of the collapse of the Middle East civilizations back in 1177BCE there was an army going around destroying cities and leaving little left of to learn from, but what a collapse does is make people hungry and willing to do anything for food, like fight in an army.

so they would lose people, meaning less slaves to work for their comfort
what's the point? Destroy people to refresh somehow the west?

meant notquestion remains the same.

The Georgia guide stones state that the population of the earth must be reduced to 500m in order to restore the balance between man and nature.
It's a Masonic creation and the Black Nobility and Jesuits are all Masonic Jews

Attached: georgia guidestones.jpg (365x273, 18K)

Black Nobility Houses:
>House of Bernadotte, Sweden
>House of Bourbon, France
>House of Braganza, Portugal
>House of Grimaldi, Monaco
>House of Guelph, Britain (the most important one)
>House of Habsburg, Austria
>House of Hanover, Germany (the second most important one)
>House of Hohenzollern, Germany
>House of Karadjordjevic, Yugoslavia (former)
>House of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
>House of Nassau, Luxembourg
>House of Oldenburg, Denmark
>House of Orange, Netherlands
>House of Savoy, Italy
>House of Wettin, Belgium
>House of Wittelsbach, Germany
>House of Württemberg, Germany
>House of Zogu, Albania

what do you mean by masonic?
What does the termen actually mean?

You need help.

nice digits!
and funny enough very much related.
Back in Egypt there was a priest class that had overstayed their welcome and got chased out of Egypt with their army. This story was later changed to become the "Moses and the poor pyramid building slave jew" chronicle in the Tanakh which is the Old Testament.
Anyways while they were in the Egyptian civilization there were the Masons who followed the oral tradition of passing down the sacred knowledge to the willing to listen and intelligent of the people. This order maintained the oral tradition because of the request of the founder of Egypt, Hermes Trismegistus (thrice great) who told them to never crystallize this knowledge into a belief system. The priesthood did the opposite and created the Babylonain Talmud which was encoded in a sexagesimal or base 60 system, not in any known language at that time, except to the Masons.
So short story long, the bloodlines mentioned above are the direct decedents of those priests and army that were ordered destroyed by Ramses II.
>The Real Exodus story
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

what I need is for you to fuck off

how are you so redpilled?
Could you give me some books that you may havve read about all of these?
Thank you!

and... they worship reptillians or arent they reptilians themselves?

I think the reptilian thing is a disinfo tactic, and also a bit of a freudian slip of the "Elites", that indicates that their instincts are calling the shots, as opposed to their conscious mind.

You want to know the truth? The truth is that good and evil are absolute forces. God is good, and the devil is evil. The reason why the world is so bad at this moment is because we are in the end times. They try to force God's hand, and they can fake all the shit they want. They can't fake signs in the heavens yet though. September 23rd sign was real, we are truly in the end times. In the year 2024 a second full eclipse, 7 years after the former, will make an X across the United States. The X is a symbol of Jesus. Our actions in these 7 years will determine our fates for the rest of eternity. So are you doing good so far?

Attached: file.png (750x578, 812K)

I started with those books in the links provided and been falling down the hole ever since, still haven't found the bottom.
Focusing on the Rothschild or Bauerberg's would be my best suggestion:
>Jacob Rothschild is a jew and zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0

>Jacob Rothschild Speaks: My Family Created Israel

>The Rothschilds: The Financial Rulers Of Nations by John Reeves
archive.org/details/rothschildsfinan00reevuoft

>The Sabbatean-Frankists: The Luciferian Sect of Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=oe5y2651lSM
>The Seven-Headed Dragon: World Commerce
archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon

>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>Occultism magnet links
archive.is/WXTpQ

Masonic Khazars:
pastebin.com/xJjXCXvS

Also look into Sabbatai Zevi and Jakob Frank (Lejbowicz)

Reptilians are the David Icke's theory but used to discredit whatever he says about the Rothschild and Zionists, just like Alex Jones is used to make light of the estrogen mimickers in the water supply. Both are Mockingbird agents who are given scripts to follow.

thank you very much, will check out!
As, you know, I see you being very interested in these acts, could you give me an email so we can speak more about this subject? Only if you can, thanks alot again!

This wouldn't bother me so much if they weren't so damn incompetent.

EXACTLY!
I am just gonna follow my flow of life after this post and whatever, but they are being so childish and stupid. I honestly don't get it

Saturn

Attached: bis01.jpg (302x314, 12K)

Attached: 22233345667.jpg (300x300, 22K)

There is a superior layer.
If as I am now convinced they are worshipping a demonic entity, the suffering without hope of salvation is their goal.
If in Christ your suffering may sanctifie you, achieving the damnation operating in the opposite way would be the perfect antithesis.

Vanguard Group

Attached: Vanguard Group full.png (1764x3956, 693K)

There exists The Absolute, it's where our consciousness returns to, all of our experiences in this reality are being recorded and added to the general consciousness from all universes and dimensions in between.
CIA made the discovery while injecting people with LSD and secluding them in an isolation tank, the trippers would report back their findings, it was called Project Stargate

>Jacob Rothschild Speaks: My Family Created Israel

Attached: Balfour declaration.jpg (300x396, 46K)

Attached: Akshully.png (302x772, 160K)

>can we accept the jews have tricks
>being this fucking new
Let me guess, 1 post by this id

The red pill is that Satan is at the top of the pyramid, he is the prince of this world. Satan has dominion over this world until Jesus comes back. It is up to us to choose who we will serve.

Centuries of demoralization

No One group is controlling everything imo
Wht I think is really happening is what's been happening for about 50-60 years now
A 3 pronged war for dominance between the 3 major powers US(West)/Russia/China
And the front line is Culture/Internet

each side has their own strategy on it
whoever survives the best will end up on top

US(West) is in last place but might end up winning it all if it survives it's current generations infatuation with Marxism

nope, OP has been quite awesome and engaging, read the thread first you retard

We have the best tech in the world. We're basically on our way to a Science victory in Civilization, how are we in last place?

Attached: k4s5qngo59y01-1.png (443x332, 236K)

It isn't one institution. It's a small group of elite families ("royal" families, ultra-wealthy families), occultists, religionists, and old criminal gangs (Jews, Chinese, Japanese), fighting one another for more power and dominance. That's why there is so much chaos in the world. We're unknowing foot soldiers in their stupid socio-cultural and economic wars.

Why they should not if it serves their goals?

>Civilization
When talking about civilizations always look a generation or two ahead never at the present
that's how the marxists destroyed your education system for the past 30 years because no one bothered looking into what your schools have been teaching your children

we're already starting to see it with all the brainwashed graduates that don't believe in biology & real world economics coming out of your universities

the names are in the thread
>why are people not reading the thread?

we're going through the death of the Egyptian civilization at a far faster pace. The plan was to have the third world war break out in novermber of 2016 but a real estate guy won the eleciton and he's just as much of a Mason as the other folks.
I don't know if the Trump bloodline is part of any of the Black Nobility but anyone who knows I'd love to get a source

Economics is everything you fool, we are living in the age of the banker