Feminist recommends women should have sex with their professor to get good grades

Attached: FFF010F9-C98D-4538-B491-C16F89CA1303.jpg (1527x1738, 412K)

Attached: 8CE2C246-2117-426E-B44A-A01B25685C29.jpg (921x1506, 356K)

it doesn't work that way. She didn't let me pass even though I fucked her.
>see you in 9th month
cruel

Attached: 20180528_054014.jpg (852x207, 92K)

>me at uni
>hear shouting from a hallway
>angry pink haired bitch marches out to the main door
>prof after her calmly goes towards the backyard
>she shouts 'Fuck you!' after him as she slams the door
>ask prof what's going on with her
>'She thought I'd let her pass because she slept with me.'
The man's a hero.

And That's A Good Thing!

>Feminist recommends women should have sex with their professor to get good grades
College professor here. This is actually true. Thanks for sharing good advice, OP.

I'm surprised they aren't advocating that you should do this to blackmail the professor if they don't give you a good grade.

Feminists are dumb and giant hypocrites

Not true, user.

Attached: Trudeau UN feminist.jpg (1086x725, 112K)

Doin' alright
Gettin' good grades
The future's so bright
But now I've got AIDS

why do you read babe?
no one reads that and those who reads are rich women or women in control of rich men because they are expendables.

Just tell her you’ll get her fired if she doesn’t pass you

Attached: B3B27867-1DED-425A-8209-5B720D0976C4.gif (487x560, 898K)

But if they do it for movie roles it's rape #metoo.

Wasn't there a "feminist" profesor who dicked shitload of female students after his feminist lections?
I seem to recal something like that.

Become Christian,
No Hymen No Diamond

this is actually extreme hatred of men

women are useless as professors, unless they are Russian

American women hate this, they hate the fact that they are actually inferior to Russian women.

this has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with hatred of men and boys

america should punish its women for being so stupid, if you see a bitch, kick it in the shins and spit in its face

american women need to be told they are stupid animals

Nice

this is insane, out of control hatred of men

seriously, this bitch needs to have her legs broken

the idea that this fucking bitch is going to poison my family is insane

this is why we are killing mexicans

they poison our women

How popular is this "babe" website? Doe sit actually pretend to be credible?

Because Jesus fucking Christ is that slimy and disgusting. I'm beginning to support stripping women of their rights more every day.

Also, I'm pretty sure that's 100% illegal.

Attached: gdgdgd.jpg (416x537, 33K)

This is then used against professors to blackmail them or put them in jail over muh rape shit.

>Its Bait.

As a college professor I heartily endorse this message, I'll be in my office, blinds drawn, with 17 year old Penelope who is struggling with her grades.

>Things that never happened.wav

a girl I dated for awhile in college did this and she turned out to be the dirtiest fucking whore you can even imagine.

Where the fuck do you people find these shit articles?

So it is true. Some user mentioned before, that all these #meToo rape allegations is actually a widespread conspiracy to remove men from positions of power and replace them with thots.
By encouraging clueless gullible cunts to whore around with professors, roasties get cart blanche on accusing them of rape, thus removing them even faster.

a girl I dated for awhile in college did this and she turned out to be the dirtiest fucking whore you can even imagine.

This. Men have to be proactive and protect themselves from thots and bullshit accusations. At work, I won't let a woman have a 1:1 conversation with me ever these days. I require a third party (male) witness for any conversations so if she does attempt some sort of #metoo nonsense, it's going nowhere and I've actively sent out memorandum encouraging all male employees to do the same. If you ever end up in a your word vs a woman's word, you *will* lose. So keep a witness, then their word is meaningless.
>t. Corporate Vice President

Academic here, DO NOT FUCK YOUR UNDERGRADS. Obvious blackmail.

why would I do that? I didn't pass because I didn't study. She coudn't falsify my test even if she wanted. I only jokingly suggested to her that I should pass

This website needs to be shut down. Just browsing it I find a dozen other fucked up articles.

Virgin TA:
Don't fuck undergrads. Too dangerous.

Chad Tenured Professor:
Fuck everything that walks. Fail them anyway,

Attached: 1519473692319.jpg (1200x800, 314K)

>lefty feminist whore promotes fucking men in high positions

>colleges have lots of money

>you see where this is going?

>empowerment indeed

NOICE!

this. when i was a grad student a professor in another department got into deep shit for having an affair with an undergrad.
because of the scandal, his lab lost all of its funding - went from getting like 500k / year in grant money to under 10.
maybe this works for bullshit humanities professors where there's no grant money to be risked and they already have tenure, but otherwise it's a terrible idea.

Here is what I experienced so far:
>majority of guys were lazy as shit, learned a few days before the tests, barely made it through
>a majority of women had better grades because they "learned" more
>bunch of women got sorted out by all the math classes tho
>realized that the ones with the better grades only repeated the shit the prof told them
>oh no, oh nononono
>be the one guy that actually worked on his stuff
>always better grades, the only one in the top bracket in the end
>just got it because I had my own ideas and looked outside the box
My conclusion: Women aren't really smarter. Most men are just lazy as fuck. All the women I've worked with while studying just repeated the shit the prof told them. They were unable to connect certain topics or come up with own ideas. It was a complete mess.

>some niche article no one will ever read but Jow Forums
Why would someone in their right mind comment never mind read it?

Fuck, reminds me of my college experience. Around freshman spring semester, some dude in my Bio class hooked up with the teacher. For 4 months these two were all lovey dovey until the end of the semester, where she automatically passed him and he promptly left her.

Hans knows what he's talking about and has analyzed the situation perfectly with precision and typical German efficiency

This makes sense. Even If removing men from positions of power is not the explicit motive of these rape allegations, it is most definitely the ulterior effect.
How the fuck did we get to the point where children (women) have more power than adults (men) in society?
>pic related

Attached: women-participation-in-society-and-downfall.jpg (549x767, 132K)

>implying that the reason it's a good idea isn't because it's a rape accusation you can stash away for later use

>fuck profs
>get As
>get career you aren't really qualified for
>plateau in career
>check your fuck file
>extort more benefits where possible
>rise to #metoo fame with those who won't pay enough
>always maximize your pussy's value
>strong and brave

>Fail them anyway

Attached: 1346973926113.jpg (269x188, 4K)

complete degenerates. What if the girl had aids

Attached: 5443363677.jpg (1521x1018, 307K)

that's definetly a pic i'm going to print a post it in front of my town's jewish high school.
I'm expected to be on the local frontpage

this is why im no longer larping as a libertarian. I want full fascism to get rid of these degenerates.

>Most men are just lazy as fuck
What else are they to do?
There is no reason to try, no point in their life

Make a grand scene for the world to see you crazy mutherfucker you! lol.

Women are the final meme

I hope he has tenure.

women were a mistake.

College prof here - if you fuck a student and get caught you're fired, period. You're also effectively blacklisted from any other teaching gigs. 18 year old pussy is great, but it's not worth the risk of nuking your career. If a student makes a pass at me I make it absolutely clear that shit ain't happening and make a point of recording all our future meetings as insurance.

>date a woman who trades sex for services.

>surprised she's a whore.

Attached: 1510249089287.jpg (470x626, 46K)

meme warrior detected

>probably the reason women aren't, like, taken seriously or whatever

like, whatever, or whatever, like

PAY GAP

you get your adoptions into the bookstore?
The deadline was a month ago.

>woman finishes college by fucking professor for good grades
>woman becomes a doctor
“Excuse me Stacy, could you pass me the stethoscope?”
>”uhhmm.. like what the heck is a stethoscope?”

Attached: 53B6179C-15D0-4927-8010-54B49C20261F.png (500x715, 167K)

meanwhile on where i am standing
>slutty bitch starts studying the master program
>you can tell she is a thot who has rode so many dix she may very well have a kindergarten insider her puss already
>know this one professor who always seems to be "friendly" with the girls
>one day notice how he looks at her
>she looks back
>i know that look
>i tell my friends he is porking her, i even saw them once go into his office during winter, it gets dark earlier and this particular time it was already dark, in need for some lights to be turned on
>no lights on in his office
>ok
>some time goes by
>they are now in a relationship on facebook
>my friends on shock
>youdidntlisten.mp3
>girl is on another school now
>i am 100% sure he is getting cucked because, come on, you can't trust a girl who fucks her professor
>mfw he thinks he is a smart guy who nailed a great gal

Attached: 1509602469908.jpg (480x480, 14K)

is this a satirical website?

Like, totally, fill the gap your your wallet or cock, whatever

i can confirm

Is this satire? I can’t even tell anymore.

Haha swapping the bell curve for the golden arch.

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

Nah its you weak white men who poison your own women against you. Dont blame anyone rlse because you're too weak and söyische to keep your women in line, thats cuck logic.

When is Jesus coming back? I'm tired.

master of bait
master baiter

As a college professor i can say this article is fucking BASED

I know. It's the type of tired that sleep doesn't fix

Attached: 1526627604608.jpg (354x313, 28K)

Exactly. I'll keep going no matter what, but fuck me it's beyond depressing at this point.

When I taught at a large state university, and it was made clear to us on a yearly basis that having any kind of romantic relationship with a student in one of your classes was grounds for immediate dismissal. I suspect this rule is actually pretty common, so she's basically just teaching young girls how to blackmail.

Like any professor with half a brain would bring those rape accusations onto himself

I fucked two postgrads I was teaching while doing my masters. Failed them both.

This is a picture of the cat lad- I mean lady that wrote the article

Attached: D3BA53F4-FC36-4D0F-874F-BADF73DC2727.jpg (400x400, 51K)

>being a slut is a good thing
Yes goy, don’t settle down and find a White husband and start a White family, just be a degenerate whore instead because that’s more (((fun)))!

Attached: CF9A07CA-8AA6-4552-8732-62F422EFC9C4.png (491x387, 197K)

>
im so sick of this shit. I'm waiting for Hitlers spirit to rise from the grave

Not a cat lady, just a cool wine aunt.

I assume it isn't very popular except among impressionable and young college attending women who frequent Faceberg. Pic related is also another article from babe.net.

Attached: fat bitches.png (820x729, 296K)

True.
In my country you ll even become president for that

I am a post doc and I have banged 3 graduate students, 1 masters student, and 2 interns (one was my intern) all in 2 years, it is glorious.

Nerdy repressed girls love choke sex.

Attached: 346346346436.jpg (1368x951, 172K)

top wine aunt

Just imagine how many strange men’s sperm have been pumped inside this whore

>hip cleavage

Is this what land whales and numales are calling beerguts in the current year?

Like seriously actually imagine how much fucking jizz has been unloaded in this whore’s vag from dozens of men. It’ll make you sick

>sitting in class
>professor tells us all about an end of the month mixer some orginization always has
>its really a cover for a professionals/students swingers party for people trying to make connections and get into the business
>they play a game where you wear a number on your back and theres a big chalk board with a tally of how many people want to fuck which number'd person

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

kek sounds professional

>>they play a game where you wear a number on your back and theres a big chalk board with a tally of how many people want to fuck which number'd person
But, remember, people who DIDNT drop out of college are more morally-righteous and psychologically well-adjusted than the rest of us

Attached: 1514279607884.png (744x687, 44K)

Alcoholism and drug abuse are rampant in biology related fields. It is a really weird and specific thing. Biologists beat everyone in the field when it comes to drinking.

Based.

I had a HS biology teacher who had a bachelors (and also I think a masters' but I doubt it because then she wouldnt be a fucking public school teacher) in geology and she unironically would brag to the class about how she just ~*~*HAD TO*~*~ drink a 24pk every single day or else she'd lose it
>pic rel was my face when I found out DeVos was eliciting lots of tears from public school "educators"

Attached: 1513802826910.jpg (720x716, 53K)

Some rich girl i went to highschool with in indonesia (long story) ended up going to berkley and getting knocked up by her gender/woman studies professor lmao

Im sure being any sort of sciencemen and having to supress all your data to be PC would make anymore drink and be one sober moment away from having your career and life ruined by claiming one thing or another

>biologists do lots of drinking
they also like to do some cocaine and LSD. pretty much whatever drugs you can get for them. they will pay top dollar too

God, I am in a medical field and it is insane the way people trot around race. They have fucking American Indians being labeled as SE Asian, the Haplo group w/e because they don't want to use the phrase Mongoloid (one of the 4 main races). Yet, plug this phrase into pubmed and it will auto search all correct terms.

I mean Ebola is not a fucking threat to the west because 1200s European or Asian techniques would stop its fucking spread. But we cannot convince Africans to stop cutting up their dead, parading their dead, taking their dead to their house, cooking their dead, or the only one mentioned in BBC washing their dead.

Heh, you guys have a good memory. But seriously. The woman who wrote that article probably flunked out of college and wants other women to be the same kind of retard she was. Misery loves company

Based on the photo, all she has now are her cats too, because her twats all used up (but probably wants to settle down)

>what is stethoscopes? Let me eavesdrop those heartbeat
>feels something erect
>blowjob
Well that is the procedure of using stethoscopthe that i learn during college and i got an S (sex)

>have sex with the professor
>later blackmail him
>ruin his life with #metoo bullshit
literally who is stupid enough to fall for this lmao

>let's get male teachers fired from their position!

Feminism 101

I had a sexual experience with my 6th grade teacher. To this day it has deeply influenced my sexuality. She was a 7/10 tall Russian lady and I was a short 11 years old boy. I stayed after school for a special study sessions with her. One day she put her hand near my crotch and I popped a boner. She started rubbing it through my jeans. I liked it and let her continue. She slid her other hand down the back of my pants and fingered my asshole till I came. To this day I have a fetish for tall Russian women holding me down and putting things in my ass. Pic somewhat related, it's kinda what she looked like.

Attached: reminds me of my 6th grade teacher.jpg (270x400, 31K)