Why is homosexuality so common with Muslims? Repressed sexuality? Circumcision?

Why is homosexuality so common with Muslims? Repressed sexuality? Circumcision?

Attached: sodom gayrabia.png (613x502, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They practice boy love

There are gay men in every country. What the fuck are you on about jew shill?

It's because being assraped as a kid and then separated from all women makes you gay.

discord gg//tdNFc4

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

They consider Mohammed the perfect man, and he's currently Satans cockholster.

Infant genital mutilation for sure, plus the repression makes it more tempting to do

in many muslim countries boys and grils are segregated until they are adults, so most of the boys' first sexual experiences are with other boys

I'm not joking

Their first sexual experiences are with burly Arab men.

"boys" didn't you see british news.

It's the same phenomenon that made homosexuality prominent in some parts of ancient world. Women were so shut off from public life and displaying affection between genders publicly was so shunned upon that it creates instances of situational homosexuality.

Polygamy, obviously. If 1 rich man is marrying up to 4 women, the other 3 men end up fucking young boys, as that becomes the cultural norm.

bump2

Imagine
>your IQ is around 75
>your streets are littered with bodies and feces
>you look around, all the women look like garbage bags
>you’ve beaten your wife so many times she looks like scrambled eggs
>the other women have men that will murder you for even looking at them
>your wife bears a child
>your penis gets hard
>do you fuck a corpse, a scrambled egg looking woman, become a corpse, or just fuck the boy

The answer is clear

Been to Kuwait a few times for work where a coworker and me made fun of all the local men holding hands.

Another told us it's a family thing, and, as they all look alike, I don't really know if it's true.

I knew these guys are massive closet homos. This is why you don't run your brain on islam. It is the worst OS for your brain. Become Christian and be saved muslim

inbreeding depression cause genetic damage, as well as hormonal imbalances ,65 percent of muslims are inbred

The difference is that it isn't exclusive homosexuality.

Homosex people are usually lower intelligence
Conflicted and confused people.
The reason Muslims gravitate toward homosex
These lower intelligence people cannot be trusted to make rational decisions

this

in lower IQ peoples, homesexuality hardwires the brain and makes like a primal dominance thing a heroin shot to the brain/the hottest thing imaginable. kind of like that which you're not supposed to do makes it even more appealing

Because homosexuality is more common among the brown races which are more impulsive and have less self control. I'm an attractive dude and sometimes in public I will catch a muslim dude looking at me a little too long