BATTLEFIELD V PREORDERS DOWN 98%

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

SJWS BTFO

Attached: 1527506619563.jpg (992x892, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs
youtube.com/watch?v=p9qlm8olmn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try harder next time

fuck off r*ddit

weak bait

Lmao, they reset the like/dislikes on the trailer.

>they reset the like/dislikes on the trailer.
how is such kikery allowed? Can an average youtuber do it too?

The trailer was just a jumbled mess you couldn't tell what was happening. I don't really care about playing as a girl in MP, but why don't make a story mission about some of the Russian snipers or something. Also the arm is stupid. I thought they were making a steam punk or alternate past at first.

Yeah fuck them , fucking sjw , Battlefield 1 already made me mad punishing me for having a negro as the desktop icon , and everytime i start up the game and then with the russian dlc the ingame pic changed to a fucking woman.
But this is to much , they deserve it

>fuck drumpf
Seems fake

Attached: 1527444633291.jpg (800x800, 136K)

lol ofc not. you cant even remove your video and upload an edited version as far as i know - all you can do is remove the old video and get a new link for the new edited one

fake article

shit on an entire generations grandfathers legacy, one of the very few things a whole generation is actually proud of because they fucking hate the boomers that came after with SJW Marxist propaganda and that's what you get, these people have no shame, they are greedy shameless pieces of shit.

Ballet-Field AIDS STRAIN V

Attached: giphy.gif (360x480, 181K)

Too bad it is fake

They're still there, it says 310k dislikes and 274k likes on my screen.

Clean your room

Post a real source cunt

no one who is retarded enough to preorder a game would care about that shit

Weirdly enough my dislike is gone though so I had to go and dislike it again

>Also the arm is stupid.

how else were they supposed to fill the "Disabled" slot of their diversity quota, in a war game set in ww2?

No shit. Battlefield 4's campaign was the absolute worst campaign I've ever played. It was peak 'I'm a stronk womyn who don't need no man'.

I fucking enjoyed Gone Home more than I did BF4.

open doors until you find out your sister is a dyke

Battlefield died after 2142.

That's right, fuck Bad Company.

An unelected man who works for the IMF just got got chosen to form a government in Italy by Jewish controlled deep state despite 58% of Italians voting for Nationalist anti EU parties.
The reason? The prime minister candidate chosen by M5S and Lega Nord was "anti EU" whereas the President is pro EU.

They can do anything. Changing trailers on jewtube is childs play compared to changing nations.

my bad, I actually searched for battlefield V and it showed the trailer posted by another account
youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs

still negative kek

What will happen when they are brainstorming the next game

> people are clearly tired of ww2
>lets make a future game with mechanical cross gender races

gaming is for fags. stop being a fag and get outside.

Great news

It's okay to be a female soldier.

As if Jow Forums isn’t for numale wanna be edgy faggots like yourself. Stay inside, nobody wants to see you

2142 was really the only BF game I was interested in playing. I wish they made a sequel or even a remake with updated graphics.

Attached: 2142 lolis.jpg (1500x1929, 441K)

>Thinking your opinion matters here

Attached: 1524439660766.jpg (490x350, 39K)

>how else were they supposed to fill the "Disabled" slot of their diversity quota
>in a war game set in ww2
Pretty simple, just make them as part of the scenery as dead bodies.

Attached: 1526764005830.png (539x623, 550K)

>SJW's blown the fuck out.
No, they are just bad games, its not because of the controversy they tried to stir, its just shitty video games.

This

This game looks so stupid

Why do they have to throw in ridiculously unrealistic "strong female women" in every fucking piece of media these days.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>paying in advance like a cuck for a bug infested mass produced generic shooter game

the trailer is terrible, it's like this chaotic mess of LOLXDRANDUM bullshit

inb4 they have a battle royale mode

Attached: tmp_17229-IMG_20180506_100840_012035119722367118607.jpg (470x470, 17K)

Lmao accurate

I'm so sick of this shit

I had to be a woman if I wanted to be a Russian scout

This is why roblox is the best game 2018 right now.

fake news

its funny how white males feel threatened by people simply acknowledging women and minorities exist. you fragile white cucks.

Virgin detected

There was a lot of references to 2142 in Battlefield 4's easter egg shit. Which you had to play through 3 or 4 years of crappy gameplay and balancing in order to get to. But once that started rolling out it was pretty awesome. Deciphering morse code, and stuff in order to figure out how to get the bow was pretty interesting.

I'll just buy on opening day

they could literally just port the game the way it is or remaster it in their new engine and rerelease it and make millions of dollars without shipping a single copy

COD:WW2 was only sold like 12M copies and that was just because people wanted to see what a modern WW2 AAA title from a major publisher would look like.Even the shit-tier COD Ghosts sold more than double WW2.

These people are so disconnected with the player base and they have no idea.

At least we still have CDPR, Cyberpunk 2077 looks like it's gonna kick ass.

Attached: 1497227142436.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

DICE jews BTFO

Attached: 433322556555.jpg (900x900, 186K)

Niggerfaggot detected

yup

Attached: 1507665576351.gif (250x250, 407K)

cannot find the article. Probably fake.

Reminder that this game killed both COD and Battlefield

Attached: fortnite hero.jpg (1600x900, 319K)

It is ironically more diverse as well

What gave it away?

they will make hundreds of millions while you sit here and cry about muh videogames.

you joke but this is the reality of modern entertainment companies

I just want mods back. They would sell more and even if BF5 sucks, hey we have a giant fucking community now, many more people than the glory days. Could you imagine a Forgotten Hope in BF5? My fucking dick is diamonds, but immediately flaccid knowing it will never happen.

EA are such fucking jews, if anything mods will boost their sales. Consoles have mods now for fucks sake, what are they holding out on?

Literally how? These fucks have no idea they're accelerating our plan do they?

No one has a problem with it being diverse because it isn't a FUCKING HISTORICAL GAME. The kikes don't seem to understand this

They are gonna try to do what bethesda did.

Monetize player made mods and take 75+% of the profits while the creator gets 25% or less. They are gonna try to go paradox (create a shell of a game) then have the community do the mod work and rake in the profits.

Outsource the work and rake in the profits.

Underrated.

They'd be down 100% if idiots stopped replying to dice shill threads

>white male defending his land from shitskin invaders and a bus full of immigrants behind a wall he built
Is this...dare I say it?

Good thing EA gave me a refund on BF1 due to the oceanic servers shitting themselves, I don't think I played that garbage in 6 months

Attached: Not Today, Old Friend Bait.png (650x456, 327K)

I want a refund since there's no more westcoast servers

You spend your free time coming on to Pol to spam "white men are so threatened." Gee wonder I who's really threatened....

Don't even get me fucking started on Paracocks. I started playing when Vicky 2 came out (so not a true oldfag) but goddamn, anyone with half a brain can tell that the current system is fucked.
I don't want Vicky 3 because I know how dumbed down and shit it will be.
And the dlc, OOHHH the dlc.
$10 here $15 there
Oh our latest update broke the game? you'll just have to wait for our next dlc to fix it :^) $15 dollars please goyi--- i mean valued customer!

Obvious fake article screenshot. The fuckdrumpf username isn't even what gave it away. I believe a Polygon writer would actually have that handle. But even 2% preordering this shit? Not possible.

I preordered it, what now crybabies?

Yeah, I was onboard since HOI II. I had bought Stellaris and CKII but stopped playing. Then when i jumped back into Stellaris they fucking changed everything in the game.

EVERYTHING. It was a completely different game with all of their updates for balancing issues. I still play CKII for the GOT mod that is out there but never buying a paradox game again. Fuck em.

i play battefield for realistic battles, or as close as a video game can be, i dont wanna be fighting customized fags with robot arms and dickbutts on their shotgun

Let us honor those who died today, the PoCS, the LGBTQ+, and the disabled, protecting our freedoms. bless allah

Attached: 1527466468584.jpg (800x800, 244K)

hey, its your money. Too bad no one else will be playing it and those that will be won't have a good community. You'll play a few hours, forget about it for the next three years, and when EA puts out another game like this you will buy it again.

You are like the dude who keeps eating candy corn every halloween forgetting that it tastes like shit.

cringe

LOL these are too good

Attached: kek.jpg (179x250, 6K)

>they can do anything they want
except NOT being predictable.

Thats an edit
The game will sell less than B1 tho

it's fake

>Too bad no one else will be playing it and those that will be won't have a good community. You'll play a few hours, forget about it for the next three years
Keep dreaming dude, shit loads of people will still buy it, especially if they've listened to what others who have seen behind the scenes stuff on it. They're forcing more team play/ squad play elements into the game. I think it's actually going to be really good. Everyone hated on bf1, while i agree its been the worst one, I'm still playing it to this day. V is going back to predictable recoil, no rng. Limited ammo and health regen forcing you to get ammo and health from teammates.

I don't follow the games did not know there is a future version, Mixing out of time equipment and all sorts of crazy could have worked in a game set right before 2142 in a max maxish world

I don't mind when it's not pushing an agenda. Not everything has to be realistic.

They will just SJW even more on the next title because it will work they just have to keep the alt-right, sexist, homophoblic, transphobic, islamaphobic, abilist , nazi trolls from ruining it bynot buying the game. It's Current Year it is like to embrace diversity and to change history to reflect a more just and equal society,

Good riddance

Italy is fucked. No chance for a GER/ITA/NIP alliance anymore.

2142 was buggy as fuck

what the fuck did i just watch. that shit just gave me adhd

It's not down because muh black, it's down because it's a retarded art direction and a watered down autisto version of battlefield lacking all the seriousness, gore and excitement.
Triple A games were a mistake.

fuck this game what kind of basedboy would be this shit

why can't I play as obese soldiers? Stop fucking fatshaming me dice, I want representation now!

fuck i meant s o y

>They didn't even make a battle royale game.

Attached: niggalaugh.jpg (324x410, 18K)

>LE MUTT MEMES ARE SO LE FUNNY

Attached: 1511801422611.png (662x1675, 257K)

The eternal Australian

DESTROY
DIE
ATTACK

Sסyboy, just fixing that for you

>Gone Home
lol, I love how pissed off the """game developer""" was that someone figured out you can play the game in less than a minute. She lost her shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9qlm8olmn0

Attached: 1267623592618.jpg (1525x1946, 626K)

they are still dealing with starwars loot box hate. i dont think they want hate for a another loot box system

What was your call sign?
=FATAL=HardCore2100 Here.
I used to pod surf to the roof of the EU HQ on the Gibraltar map.
Throw out a spawn beacon and demo and nade spam the spawn point.
Would LMAO at the rage scrolling in the chat.