Who would win the total war between China and the Muslim world?

Attached: China vs The Muslim World.jpg (1346x1480, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_I6mripDlA
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/north-korea-preventive-war/523833/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China

Attached: 1527469345470.jpg (680x499, 48K)

china has no where else to get their oil though.

Mongolia (a country of TODAY 1 Million people), conquered 85% of the Middle East with HALF their army.

Attached: 1260 Golden Horde & Mongol Khanate.jpg (1839x1080, 621K)

Chinese are ruthless, muslims are too emotionally charged.

russia?

China. Their own population wouldn't poison them to death like ours would.

China.

One thing about the Arab world especially is that they're easily demotivated and divided. All it takes is one big defeat and they'll start fighting each other, leaving their enemy free to pick them off or make them betray one another. This is how Israel was able to win its wars against Egypt and Syria, even though those armies greatly outnumbered Israel's and were attacking from two sides. They inflicted one big defeat, then started moving for their capitals as they fought each other.

Also this. Being a partially or largely Semitic people, and having developed a religion which entrenches Semitic attitudes, Arabs are given to hysteria. They spent a lot of time screaming for their god and not a lot of time aiming before shooting or concealing their positions.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_I6mripDlA

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again upload your little "cringe compilation" image. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting memes of a nearly 20 years-old movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "cringe compilation" poster. A pathetic unfunny "cringe compilation" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "YUP THIS ONE IS GOING IN MY CRINGE COMPILATION" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

china if they decide to genocide the arabs, if not, they'll end up on the losing side of guerrilla warfare

China

That goes back to the point Muhamad al-Somali here is making about the Chinese. They are ruthless. If they are faced with guerrilla warfare, they will resort to mass murder. Absolutely. If you look at previous Chinese civil wars, like the Taiping Rebellion and the Three Kingdoms Period, you'll find that they don't even have qualms killing a third of their own people in times of war. So why should they give a fuck about some sandnigger villages disappearing from the map?

china, china always wins wars of brutality and attrition

The Muslim world would devolve into civil war between Sunnis and Shias as well as their various differences in following Sharia Law if China put the slightest bit of pressure.

Not to mention their armies are full of nepotism, corruption and power mad officers that treat the soldiers like shit. Morale in the Muslims armies is always crap.

Also Israel would definitely ally with China and their army can fuck up everyone in their immediate vicinity.

I don't know, Chinese are more numerous and more advanced technologically speaking but they have never proved anything in terms of war.

Russia, Australia has oil i think, if i were in charge id trade north sea oil with them.

probably the global superpower nation that's ruled by a single government instead of a ton of different countries loosely unified under the same general religious doctrine, who despite that still fight amongst themselves quite often

you fucking mong

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again upload your little "cringe compilation" image. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting memes of a nearly 20 years-old movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "cringe compilation" poster. A pathetic unfunny "cringe compilation" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "YUP THIS ONE IS GOING IN MY CRINGE COMPILATION" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Attached: hqdefault-6.jpg (480x360, 18K)

See >In a 1957 speech, Mao had boasted that, “I’m not afraid of nuclear war. There are 2.7 billion people in the world; it doesn’t matter if some are killed. China has a population of 600 million; even if half of them are killed, there are still 300 million people left.” Nonetheless, Kennedy and Johnson watched as China moved towards its first nuclear test in October 1964.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/north-korea-preventive-war/523833/

I don't think you understand. China would sacrifice hundreds of millions of its citizens if need be.

>Not to mention their armies are full of nepotism, corruption and power mad officers that treat the soldiers like shit.
This is also true. Remember that documentary about the way the Afghan military works? If you want a commission, you have to pay a central government official about $5000, and regardless of competence you'll get it. On the other hand, talent will never get you a commission, so everyone with any amount of talent or initiative has joined the Taliban instead. What that leaves the Afghan army with are the pot-smoking, heroin-shooting retards (literal retards, not just regular Arabs) who get massacred or disappear without a trace the moment the Americans leave the area.

From the easily toppled Muslim regions.

China. They don't have liberal progressive think in their government, the government owns the news networks, the big tech companies are under the government's thumbs, and their stone cold adherence to stomping the fuck out of civilian unrest is known throughout the world.

Think the US in iraq/afghanistan, but our media never said anything bad about what we were doing at all and all the anti-war people were shoved into "camps" and a surplus of fresh human organs were being given to those in need.

>what's daqing oil field?

China has the manpower and armed forced to destroy the middle east
The question is 'how much would international opinion hold China back from using 'inhumane
tactics'
I honestly don't know how much they care about international opinion.
Have they signed documents about what not to do during war?

america, uk, germany

Chyna, obviously

Does it matter? What can the other governments do in response? Sanction them? Sure as shit it won’t be goods, since a shit ton of that comes from china. Unless tanking your economy in order to punish someone else is what you want to do. And people won’t give two shits about morality of a different country in some distant land, when their own lives are financially affected.

wait bro, that mean I can grab my SG550 and load it with some hot BTHP and ask Ahmed for a Kebap ?

the chinese would exterminate every living thing in those regions. there would be nothing left. just the biggest piece of glass art in the world.

If the Chinese do decide to run roughshod over the mudslimes let’s hope that the heebs get caught and wiped out in the crossfire.

If the muslim world unites under a single banner (which is impossible), then they could have a chance of grabbing the Xinjiang province, and Tibet would rebel. If not, then the battle will be fought on Central Asia and the muslims will get stomped

Chinks don't have the necessary navy to attack and occupy malaysia, singapur and the other island states that could easily block searoutes and fuck up chinese economy. Kermit's asshole is protected by the Himalayas and countries that India wouldn't allow China to touch, and Pakistan is protected by it's nuclear arsenal and Himalayas.
Plus I don't believe anyone would just sit idly and let China steamroll the subhuman arab scum and get all the oil and land for free. India would oppose or join and splitroast Pakistan, and the west would probably support at least Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Russians wouldn't allow meddling with the ex-soviet STANS too probably.

Not arab, muslim in general. But yeah, arabs would be the easiest to steamroll through, because they cant' fight for shit. That leaves monkeys, turks, iranians and stans

>ruthless savages
vs
>fuccbois that leave their women and children in war zones
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>an entire fifth column in xinjiang

Since they are not Genocid-phobic they would win.
If there is no population then their cannot be no resitance.

>implying the Muslim world unites
>implying its not Saudi vs iran

Basically this, this is the main reason why China is building the south china sea islands and lending so much money for so many infrastructure projects in adjacent countries.
It is to have an easier access to the ocean, control more trade routes and get rich enough to fund a very large navy.
If successful, China would really go up to superpower status, being able to exert more influence faster and at longer distance.

Attached: DEAC1626-9FE5-48C0-AF58-AB913C96C9C8.jpg (555x790, 91K)

im hard now. Thx user

Attached: 1524932652641s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

The planet. Seriously. Imagine muslims going full kaboom on China with tens of millions chinese dead. Then China would go full genocide on 1 billion muslims. It's a win win scenario for humans.

China would win, and also wins Taiwan

Royal Bank of Canada has changed its description of Taiwan from a country to a province of China

Well that'd only make sense since Canada is now a province of China.

War webm threads

obviously China, muslims are Africa-tier when it comes to technology & military discipline. It would be the same Pyrrhic victory as when the West fights muslims, though - they crush the government forces in weeks, then get ground down by insurgency over the following years.

just conquer the oil not so hard I don't see why america needs to rely on the arabians when they can just invade and kill all the sandniggers and make it oil company lands

Probably America would go to the aid of Arab side, retarded as they are.

China. That's why they are arming up. They don't fear the us. They fear Muslims.

The big East is going to be China, with little help from a Catholic South America, against a mussie Europe. China is hoping to attack before Europe unites.

>They fear Muslims.
Bollocks, they just look at them as an obstacle to eventually be got out of the way. They'll wipe the floor with them, it'll be Mexican-cartel tier messy. This is perhaps the only consolation of the eclipsing of our race.

A total war would be all about who has the most nukes, though. So probably China.

They also conquered China you retard.