Untitled

Attached: 1527507716174.jpg (889x548, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/3vRHGwERJJ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is ok

I thought he was Gun Jesus for a moment lmao

what a monster

It's pathetic but not evil imo

Praise Gun Jesus that it wasnt.

wow i forgot that guy existed

On one hand "wife's son" on the other hand hes wearing wear a shirt that looks like it says black nigger

Shut the fuck up, OP. That dude is clearly not going to have kids on his own

The kid is white and has a good father figure. There is nothing wrong with this.

Try again shill

it is evil to make him watch bill nye's shitty brainwashing propaganda

Is this real? I can't find the post. I've always liked his rants.

Bill Nye
wife´s son

This look masonic to me.

Attached: 1527402739352.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

/thread

this

instagram.com/p/3vRHGwERJJ/
Nice edit.

>shirt says
>blacked
>nig

Attached: 1527060047828.jpg (250x229, 8K)

>me and my wife's son got dual vasectomies for mothers day

Attached: 1516509513488.jpg (650x401, 25K)

good eye.

As long as he didn't expose his son to nu-male Nye the cuckold guy in his current state, I'm alright with this.

I take it back I didn't read "wife's son"

OP is a faggot

Cumicus maximus

It's just his wife's son, no biggie.

>duffdaz Twins
>duffdaz Twins
>duffdaz Twins
>duffdaz Twins
holy shit brutal
on the level of saying "thanks for adopting" to mothers of mixed race children

alphaomegasin is the manlet manchild who sperged out when gavin trashed videogames
he made an angry response video standing in front of his wall of kid's toys (something sóy consumers love to construct in their mom's basements for some reason)

Attached: forcucken weapons.jpg (1152x540, 140K)

Agree. As much as the wifes son meme is funny, he is not doing anything wrong. Kid will be better off for having him there, and will be less likely to be a criminal or degenerate than if he were raised by mom alone. Dont let the perfect be the enemy of the good /pol. We dont want to alienate well intentioned whites from our cause of saving european peoples homelands.

Attached: 1527509474469-b.jpg (798x798, 103K)

Attached: 68356893569.jpg (251x242, 7K)

actually can't argue against this.
basedboys actually make decent fathers.

would you prefer a vietnam vet father who cant bear to look at you, or touch you without getting flashbacks of all the gooks he killed?
or would you prefer a basedboy dad who plays vidya with you, buys you a nintendo switch and star wars box set and takes you to universal / disney?

Attached: 2567837.jpg (640x638, 55K)

>It's OK to be a cuck

A beta father is just as much a problem than no father at all.
>as long as there's a daddy figure its ok for roasties to fuck randoms then find a sucker
You cucks encouraging that shitty behavior that is immensely responsible for the downfall of civilisation should off yourselves.

>basedboys actually make decent fathers

No they don't. They make terrible fathers. I know this from experience.

its a green lantern shirt it says blackest night

fookin plebs

>black nig t shirt holy shit

Attached: tmp_17229-IMG_20180506_100840_015793649751767381305.jpg (470x470, 17K)

If you like star wars you need to be shot

i have never seen a star wars movie.
but i would much prefer going to see a star wars movie with my basedboy dad, than being beaten and raped by a meth head dad.

You got me interested in seeing what kind of people are posting about "my wife's son".

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 16.09.06.png (944x1180, 311K)

>the absolute state of Jow Forums
Couldnt find a childless church girl?

90% of the posts are memes. I'm cherrypicking those that look real.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 16.10.29.png (934x1090, 1.08M)

I can look past the cuck aspect. He's generally a good guy (which is why his wife won't give him a child).

Or, you know, throwing a baseball, learning to build shit, teaching you how to talk to girls, talking shit, going on adventures in the woods, teaching you how to ride a bike, skate and fight, teaching you proper manners and how to be a man.
>its either a cuck dad or a meth addict hurr
You faggots seem to think its impossible to have a strong and tough as nails father who is good at raising his sons.

dont know if that is true, but this is why step-anything is a big mistake. don't raise others people families . get your own

we are living in 2018, not 1956.
that type of man does not exist any more.
when women try to look for something close to that, they usually end up with a meth head or nigger.
its better for everyone if they just settle down with a calm and docile basedboy.

The only time it's viable is if you've already got kids of your own.

men like that dont exist because they were all raise by single mothers.

>this is why step-anything is a big mistake

You do realize this is becoming the norm, not the outlier?

The guy thinks of that boomer as of his father. That really is sad.

Attached: 1507919680733.jpg (600x703, 46K)

just another brick in the foundation of our civilization that was destroyed.
pic related

Attached: -playing-with-jenga-tower.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

Tip toes will be 200lbs. in 5 years.

'Step-son' is not a word anymore?

Speak for yourself cuck.
You are projecting way too hard here.

sad

the only visible words on his shirt is "black" and "nig". really activates my almonds

You have to have an extremely small dick to have a beard like that.

I bet your chair smells like shit

The only pathetic one in this scenario is the roastie mom.

At least this guy is trying to improve this poor kids life. Without him he'd just be another lost single mom kid. This guy is literally doing us all a favor and I applaud him.

Stop shaming guys for being good people.

Oh my god! A good person! Let's make a slide thread for incels who can't even fuck a girl with a kid.
All fields, reported.

Being being "good people" they are also enabling said roastie. Why should women change their way if after all there's always betas validating them and their life choices.

*By being

This dad is educating his kid and watching educational (if it's the old bill nye, not the new libshit bill nye). That's a far cry from "dude video games".

True. But it's not the kids fault and they shouldn't be punished for their moms reckless behavior. I will never fault anyone for caring for children.

This makes me depressed.

Actually yea tje kid should and will be punished regardless. You think the kid will relate to that dude who is not his father but feeds him? You think you can replace blood just like that?
>muh think of the children
Yea exactly. Go tackle the problem at the source istead of applying bandaids for every shitty single moms there is.

damm you leafs are getting brutal.
cant say I disagree tough

asian gril is qt-est

wh*te people lmao

>my wife's son

>33 new gender pronouns

>Bill Nye the SJW Guy

>Price is Right failure trombone

Yeah, he stopped doing vids for some reason.
But I still see him on other livestreams and what not.
Also pretty sure he goes to cons.

>1 post by this ID

slide thread. sage

>BLACK
>NIG

Attached: 0EE74F40-54D7-4943-AA1D-8ABEF9A840DA.jpg (477x298, 96K)

Did he show that boy how to menstruate also?

this,videogames fags really freaked out when that scottish nigger started bashing vidya

Someone should alert his real dad, this "guy" is brainwashing that kid

Noone is gonna watch bill nye the science fag because of this

Came to this. Gj sir

His wife's son is literally the reincarnation of sid vicious, wtf.

edited
but this guy is a manchild anyway if you check his instagram

Attached: 213.png (863x558, 581K)

>topkek

Really don't see anything wrong with this other than 'Wife's Son'. 'Step Son' is the fucking correct term.

Better the kid has a fucking father figure than no male raising him and growing up to be a faggot who does manicures for a living like me.

More pics of his precious toys than his family and him doing actual men stuff with his son. Deplorable.
>look at me. This one time I watched sóyflix and wrote words with my son. Im a gud father.
Yea congrats asshole. You watched tv with you son. Better snap a pic because it doesn't happen that often doesn't it.

Attached: Screenshot_20171104-174048.png (706x378, 232K)

I enjoyed the childhood bonding moments as my father told me stories about what claymores do to a human body and what the shockwave of an RPG going off close by feels like while I help him bleed the brakes of the car and we get a break from my nagging mother.

Unironically, segments of Bill Nyes tv shows should be illegal to show young children.

yep, i'd have never guessed he has a son lol
If kid doesn't have nice friends his childhood is gonna be miserable

ONIONS

Why do cucks say "wife's son"

Every person I know just calls their stepkids "my son"

Based

at least kid is white?

Until that bitch of a mother dumps him

I grew up with a Nam vet, it was great. I still remember him saying he didn't mind fucking viet woman because they are pink on inside like mom. lmao

>thinking parents are supposed to be their kids' buddies
common misconception
plus you don't need to be a sojabub to be able to bond with your kids

Personal experience has shown me that if the father is a cuck the son will be dominant, and vice versa. Who knows, maybe basedboys will bring about the chad revolution?

>first 4 responses praising the cuckold

Attached: 1527507056078.jpg (574x499, 77K)

It's just a conspiracy theory.
33,000 emails, 13 soldiers in news today.
>handshakes aren't so secret anymore.
"The evil shall walk amongst us".

Attached: 1527257589405.png (1005x563, 552K)

This is a menu. Hes saying he's ready.

Attached: 1526747961602m.jpg (1024x638, 59K)

33 words?

Freemason confirmed

Sure. But that isnt the point. Single mothers knowingly trade down to trap a man for the benefits of having one. And she will never respect him, and she will always throw the "you're not his real father" shit in his face if he makes a parenting choice she does not agree with. Women are fucking vile at the core brehs. The best relationship you can ever enter into is fucking some dude's wife/gf. Thats a true fact.

>there's nothing wrong with being fucked.