Who would you support in this hypothetical war?

Who would you support in this hypothetical war?

Attached: sino-indian war.png (1024x1024, 241K)

I'd support the Republic of India assuming that they expelled the Muslim population though regardless are more than aware that they wouldn't win a war against the other two countries. Nothing against the PRC and Pakistan though there's more to lose if India goes under than China which has the infrastructure and work ethic to rapidly replenish itself and Pakistan where to Muslim residents have 10 children each and bleach every interesting or cool-sounding religion from the planet.

Attached: Gab 1.png (922x720, 400K)

China, because they take care of the muslim rat problem.

Who pays more for weapons? Probably India right?
I STAND WITH THE INDIAN PEOPLE

China because communism

Since I do not dabble in the selling of firearms or other military weapons and technology, I would not support any side.

Death-chan

As an Australian India - to the point I would join a foreign legion as anyone else outside of the pacific region China

India.

But only because China will come for my brown arse next.

Neither, but if i have to give an answer, India

both sides for the easy money, and i'm not a jew

The blue countries for sure. I also will move to Maharastra next year.

Spoken like a true kike.

/thread

All these meme answers.

India would be the victor against Pakistan easily, but indian will have to go hyper defensive and use the rough terrain, thus making it nearly impossible for chinese forces to get to india.

China

India.
>t.pajeet

no one. humans are garbage and you know it deep down. if there was a switch to end the human race i'd push it. i hate my life and you but not really you sorry. im feeling a little down today.

>take care of muslim rat problem
>siding with Pakistan
mmm....

china

One is a chinese the other will shit the street.
Yeah i go with the Ching Chongs.

>i want to die therefore everyone else has to die too

Yeah nah fuck off cunt just remember the correct way to slit your wrists down the arm not across alright?

lol India will be encircled in like 5 years, they can't win

Croatia because fascist

I would support the almighty purifier blaze of nuclear weapons.

china

no i want everyone else to die because humans are garbage, like i said.

Mongolia will make a comeback and crush them both

I would pray for mutual total anihilaion.

These two nations had a border clash recently, india building a new airbase near border becasue of it, im pretty sure the chinese knocked out some indian bunker as well

If i had the finances and political clout to do it, I would side with neither but try to provoke and inflame the conflict, I would try to take over chinese interests in Central America, Africa, and middle east, while they are locked in a war with the poos

if muslims tried to invade hell i'd support satan himself

I just hope that everyone has a wonderful time.

Attached: 1200px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg (1200x629, 270K)

the more of each other they kill the better

>Nepal
>Supporting India
>Bangladesh
>Supporting India

India has border disputes with both of those nations lmao, not to mention Sri Lanka in the south which is pissed off at India for funded their Tamil Tiger terrorist rebels for decades.

Do you really think the Indian military is worth its weight in poo? China would slaughter them.

The nukes

Ask a Nepali or Bangladeshi who would they rather side with. China or India? The answer would be obvious.
India vs China will be a stalemate. Unless nukes are used. Then everyone loses.

India.