ITALY GENERAL

NEWS:
-ITALY PRESIDENT GIVES MANDATE TO FORM A GOVERNMENT TO EX-IMF OFFICIAL CARLO COTTARELLI - OFFICIAL
-ITALY'S PM-DESIGNATE COTTARELLI SAYS ACCEPTS MANDATE TO FORM A GOVERNMENT AHEAD OF ELECTIONS: RTRS
-ITALY'S PM-DESIGNATE SAYS HIS GOVERNMENT WOULD HAVE JOB TO PASS NEXT YEAR'S BUDGET: RTRS
-ITALY'S PM-DESIGNATE SAYS ELECTIONS SEEN AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT YEAR: RTRS
-ITALY'S PM-DESIGNATE SAYS IF DOESN'T WIN CONFIDENCE, ELECTIONS WILL BE AFTER AUGUST
-ITALY'S COTTARELLI: CONTINUED EURO MEMBERSHIP REMAINS ESSENTIAL
-*DJ CARLO COTTARELLI WILL PRESENT LIST OF MINISTERS IN 'VERY SHORT ORDER'

*RIVERA SAYS ONLY OPTION IS TO HOLD ELECTIONS IN SPAIN - BBGt

Attached: 1503792316073.png (2150x1806, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2018/05/28/fi-wont-vote-cottarelli-executive_87bcc7f9-61e9-4a7f-8de4-0cb7772a3123.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AcI2IdHhEHE
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/italian-bonds-stocks-crash-furious-reversal-political-drama-explodes
youtube.com/watch?v=vow1qFOTmEw
youtube.com/watch?v=z2lNTdAiyWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FI won't vote Cottarelli executive. Whole centre right won't vote for technical govt - spokesman

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2018/05/28/fi-wont-vote-cottarelli-executive_87bcc7f9-61e9-4a7f-8de4-0cb7772a3123.html

Democracy is a concept a hierarchy small group of elites project onto the dumb masses to mindfck the masses into believing themselves are empowered. The best way to control a large group of people is through empowerment. Mark Twain, "If voting made any difference they would not let you do it." I always get a laugh from elites thinking themselves are so intelligent because they can mindfck a pool of dead heads. It doesn't require a great mind to trick a pool of dead heads.

VIVA L'ITALIA
ITALY FIRST
ITALIANS FIRST

STRINGIAMCI A COORTE, SIAM PRONTI ALLA MORTE, SIAM PRONTI ALLA MORTE L'ITALIA CHIAMÒ! SI!

youtube.com/watch?v=AcI2IdHhEHE

Attached: bandiera-tricolore-italiana.jpg (1024x585, 61K)

Germans need to be gassed

How is Cottarelli going to govern? Thought executive orders? Also be prepared for IVA at 25% in 2019, a wonderful fuck to from Renzi

Written French is fairly similar to Italian but if I open France24 is all moonspeak to me.

MARCH ON ROME THEN MARCH ON BERLIN

Cottarelli doesn't have the numbers, probably only 20% of parliament, the usual pozzed globalists

Good summation here:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/italian-bonds-stocks-crash-furious-reversal-political-drama-explodes

youtube.com/watch?v=vow1qFOTmEw

democracy failed, obviously
you all know what's needed

Attached: fashwave.jpg (905x837, 108K)

he isn't
but there can't be no government, so imagine Monti 2.0, hopefully for a shorter time-span

Is the Italian constitution provide that the parliament can do a vote of non-confidence of the government forcing them to resign?
Then if the new governement is removed from it's position by the parliament the president will be forced to organise new election, am I right? ?(if it's him who take the decision?)

Yes.
New elections in September.

we should get new elections in august, if that happens i guarantee that we'll have a lega majority

Pretty much any relevant nation had to deal with the cancer of separatism, which tends to gain relevance during harsh economic times.

>be altoatesino (south tyrolese)
>literally an italian palestine
>can't get over the fact that they've been conquered after wwi
>feels the holy right to stage terrorist attacks
>destroy monuments, blow up cops with mines
>still managed to keep their bilingual signs and the pity of the state

>be venetian
>disregard anything that is south of the po
>proud of a past that doesn't belong to them since the constant mass migrations in south america after the fall of the republic of venice
>considered like "terroni" by the rest of the north since their mass migrations in the 50s while the rest of the industrialized north was flourishing
>considered scum even by their former masters, who sold them out in exchange to peace with prussians
>appeals to fake referendum and muh feelings to gain attention

>be neoborbonic
>claims kingdom of two sicilies wasn't a wasteland filled with illiterates who lived in scarce hygienic conditions
>blames da wite debil fo blocking glorious southener progress
>blames the corruption in the government to be a northener thing
>Old Mafia and Brigants apologists who saw them as martyrs the same way muslims do with Muhjadeens

But I guess that if the ex-FMI guys is making a new governement it's because they know that the gov will not be dismissed by the parliament?
It's mean that the M5s and the lega agree to not vote the non-confidence of the government until the elections?

he won't get confidence, so we'll vote again
and again
and again
like we've been doing since 1946
i want the king back

And here I though Renzi said that government responsibility belonged to centre right and five star, kek

>implying a Savoia would be different from Mattarella

>they know that the gov will not be dismissed by the parliament?
The opposite.
They know it will dismissed, but they are doing it anyway.
>It's mean that the M5s and the lega agree to not vote the non-confidence of the government until the elections?
Yes, but not only them, the whole CDX won't vote for it.
Only the turbocuck leftists will vote for it, and they have around 20%

inb4 4 years and half of imf technical government

If these people are such trash, why don't you just let them go?

You sound like those butthurt spaniards who trashtalk Catalonians all the time but still are desperate to keep them in their own country

another Legnano will happen in our lifetime

>They know it will dismissed, but they are doing it anyway.
This is what I don't understand what is the purpose of making a governement that won't be supported by the parliament?

WHEN CAN WE START HANGING TRAITORS
I AM TIRED OF THIS BLUEBALLING
GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1047 - fSqGRee.gif (403x392, 84K)

It stops Lega + M5S.

They’re free to go anytime they want to, we’ve visa free travel with Austria.

Do you really want EU coalition on our soil that badly my digos friend?

Because (((they))) want their technicians, Gentiloni government is not enough

Officially to avoid elections in autumn which is when the next year's financial law is done

when you do something instead of larping on your chair

well
yes

This, i can somewhat understand written spanish and french, but it's difficult when it's just spoken

>if you kill your enemies they win

What Trudeau is doing in Italy?

Monti was voted, he had fiducia from everyone except Lega iirc

their are making us lose time so their EU army will be ready in time to keep us in our place

Based Jean Claude

Attached: juncker-stars_3358045b.jpg (620x387, 142K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (985x343, 56K)

What do you smoke? If he's leftist without power, do you think that the coronation would make him based?

Don't make unecessary enemy you idiot.

Silvio is already butthurting: he should have been less of an eurocuck, considering it was bruxelles that fucked him over in 2011.

Help me, Giovinezza is mostly keeps playing in my head, and I don't know why

Attached: 1527454600348.jpg (573x493, 43K)

(((They))) already are our enemy

It's a very hard choice. Left and right are old ideas, now there's pro EU and anti EU. And Silvio is a neocon, and pro EU. It's not an easy choice for Salvini

No worries, America won't allow an EU army. It would threaten NATO and our profits.

SALVE O POPOLO D'EROI
SALVE O PATRIA IMMORTALE
SON RINATI I FIGLI TUOI
CON LA FEDE E L'IDEALE

Attached: romanically screaming.png (470x489, 316K)

It's easy actually.
FI and Silvio are dying.
Lega + M5S [+ FdI] will easily get 70+% of the seats if we go to vote with the current electoral law, winning every uninominal seat.

the prince is a businessman, you can't be a lefty if you have a successful business

Realistically the only governments that would and could potentially field an EU intervention force are France and Germany. However if you secured support from the V4 and every other eastern Euro country you could pile on then they wouldn't dare. The Kraut army is a bad joke and couldn't handle the V4 dogpiling them, especially with Russia more than willing to take advantage of the situation and throw some military aid their way.

Lega + FdI e basta. Non ha senso l'alleanza con i 5s.

Yes, but Lega and 5S have more differences than Lega and FI. It would be an alliance of perpetual compromise like the government they just tried to do

I went to French once and I couldn't understand a fucking thing they said but I went to Spain the next year and it was almost crystal clear, we truly are medbros with spain

Risking not even getting to 40% while having a 70+% assured and a good starting base with the already made contract has no sense.

>Lega and 5S have more differences than Lega and FI
These latest weeks obviously showed the opposite, though?
M5S are way more in line with Lega than FI on EU and sovereignty issues.

>5s gets with lega
>south italy stops voting for 5s
>they both get BTFO and disappear
good!

Eh user I honestly don't know. I voted for Salvini, and I purely loved him these last weeks. I used to dislike M5S but they're better than I thought. At this point I only want our sovereignity back, at all costs. We shall see

Can somebody make a photoshop of this with "La grillina è veramente vostra amica" ?
I could but i don't know many m5s waifus

Happier times.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2lNTdAiyWw
Volveran banderas victoriosas, Fratello.

dimenticassie

Attached: germania_amica.jpg (400x563, 25K)

Thing is, an all-out war is unecessary right now, and counterproductive. Also consider that England would join the krauts, the Turks would most likely help Germany, I don't even want to know who China and Trump would ally to, plus the NATO.... it would be such a shitshow that the Civil war in Jugoslavia would be a cakewalk. We're talking about an unironically WW3 level of happening here.

Hey dago

godspeed pastaniggers

ive always liked you the most out of the southern euros

When did pastaniggers become so anti-EU? What was the turning point? Monti?

Haha, absolutely. French is easy enough to read, but Rumano's sometimes clearer in speech. Though I do find myself relying on the little French I know to help with some words that are strange to me in Italian - bisogno/besoin, versus our necesita. It's probably even easier for Catalans.

>I don't even want to know who Trump would ally to,
Lega and five star want to lift sanctions on Russia, so it should be clear he'd be pssed at the new gov

So the shill prsident betrayed the peoples choice.

Rats gonna rat

>(((IMF)))

>M5S + Lega allied for the next elections

Attached: 315.png (433x455, 236K)

and immigrants

probably only immigrants tbfh

Niggers, and the "Democratic" party, which is democratic only in the name and ruled in italy for years without winning an election

remember that they are a port of entry like greece and have to deal with the vast majority of subhumans for the largest amount of time

Monti

GIOVINEZZA GIOVINEZZA

Attached: 1520275279528.jpg (1251x786, 160K)

Only brits and yanks benefit from european wars.

I don't think there was a major turning point.
People just realized, some sooner than others, that since we entered the EU we kept getting poorer and poorer while also getting more and more niggers.

This.

They replied to the shill you quoted in the post, it's a shill:

>tfw we're not far away from getting to watch the politicians and journalists fighting it out in the Colosseum
what a time to be alive

Attached: 1527339111779.jpg (1002x673, 162K)

from 2011

TANKS IN 5

Attached: 2810652.jpg (512x384, 51K)

Monti, niggers and Germany. But mostly Getmany. People are seething hard, I went to a bar and everyone was possed. Fuck, most of my cucked classmates were pissed too. And I'm at Uni.

Turkey has too many internal problems to mount a real offensive operation. England's military is at a poor state of readiness even if they did join, but considering how immensely and immediately unpopular an EU intervention would be with the general public they wouldn't commit unless it was going to be a cakewalk. Assuming V4 support, Germany wouldn't be able to hold and Russia would almost certainly meddle in a major way. The kikes lose their economic center in Europe and the whole thing becomes an expensive mess. No one wants or will risk a protracted conflict.

Meanwhile China is too distant and too interested in local affairs to meddle. Fucking with Europe would be interesting to them on a certain level but not nearly as interesting as expanding their influence in Southeast Asia.

As for the United States, a war against a European nation would be unthinkable for most people here and the right wing media would absolute whip the Trump voters into an anti-war frenzy. Fox would try to hold the party line as long as they could but more right wing outlets would force them to either adopt a pro-Italy stance or lose all credibility with their viewers. Trump may be something of an opportunist but he would never screw his chances of re-election, nor would half of congress. You could expect threats of economic sanction and a lot of bad press, but a military intervention would be highly unlikely so long as you had firm guarantees of international support from eastern Europe and your political allies abroad.

Blaming your failure on Germany
is just as dumb as
Germans saying Italians are lazy parasites.

Please, you are not 'italians' (a meaningless concept) you are just Siculo-Neapolitans, that means basically low IQ Jews.

Stop larping, Calogeros.

Pic related demonstrates how Siculo-Neapolitan genoma overlaps the Jewish one. We Lombards are as close to Siculo-Neapolitans as we are with Bulgarians.

Death to your damned 'italy'.

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-equal-jews.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Unironically yesterday's announcement by our president

@173219976
t.shill

Further proving (((democracy))) is a meme and one man can veto a nations decision based off the pressure from the eternal "German".

He's sold his nation to the (((EU))) over the will of the people.
It'll end badly for (((them))). This will just stir up militant action and rthetoric from the anti EU and anti Establishment movements.

Attached: Codreanu quotes.png (2054x1683, 2.04M)

How?

>Quoting a Romanian of all subhuman races

Who is in charge of EU?

Kabbalah magic

A collection of bureaucrats

You joke but this could really spiral out of control. If Mattarella decided to stop the government for fear of a -2% in the markets, when we will have -15% in a week he will simply cancel parliament in advance to stop impeachment vote. At that point people will get out in the streets, truckers will strike, we will see again something similar to Pitchforks but worse. Next step is sending far more army and police for public order (I remember during pitchforks that even little cities the Questura was defended by armored cars got out of nowhere).

Fuck off Codreanu was alpha as fuck.

Attached: SHITALY.jpg (913x624, 201K)

Don't underestimate the recent pact Germany made withChina, nor the foothold Turkey has in that Nation. I think you're too optimistic, m8. If shit it the fan it's going to be a bloodbath on a world-level.

I mean what did they say it was.

Ruled by?

lmao they look almost identical kek

All of which were voted in. You see the parliament is directly elected, as is the council in their national governments. The comission president is the candidate put forward by the largest party in the parliament and the rest of the comission is appointed by elected members of both the council and the parliament. Everyone is elected here which is way better than some EU members cough cough house of lords cough cough executive body elected by all elected officials not just the winners cough cough