Not every jew is a zionist

Not every jew is a zionist.
We, the GOOD jews understand that the state of israel is killing innocent people. I'm just practicing a religion, but the state of israel ruined being a jew for the rest of us.
Don't hate me just because the government of Israel is full of shit.

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (259x194, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only good jew is a dead jew

The good jews who also happen to believe during the reckoning they will be awarded 1,000 goyim slaves by Jesus?

Attached: 1499947682268.jpg (600x585, 195K)

FPBP

Shutup sarah silverman

Attached: 1526280581045.jpg (702x872, 72K)

Fuck you cuck
When i see self identifying "non-zionist jews" like you i'm beggining to understand the hate that we got here.
You're a fucking cancer, a double traitor. A traitor to your people and a traitor to your country with your globalist humanist neo-marxist nation-wrecking ideology. I wish that based argentinians would kick you out of their country faggot

kill yourself

Teach people that the victims of the holocaust were citizens who had white phosphorus or nukes dropped on them while they sat at home not killing anyone.
Only then will i believe there are "good jews", who are actually Khazar but at least Talmudistan acknowledges that now so that's one truth

Attached: 1511698925773.png (558x568, 383K)

Nice try ahmed, you’re not neturei karta there’s about 500 of these people worldwide and they are completely irrelevant in the observant world

Zionist Jews are the only good Jews though.
They are the Jews that actually fuck off and Israel did NOTHING WRONG when it shot the sandniggers at its border.

I'll never recognize Jewish people as "good", until they do what's truly-right: publically denounce the Talmud. Until then? You're lumped right in with the rest of them, you cunt.

>inb4 "hurr Christian"
NO. I'm agnostic. I don't have a fucking CLUE what happens after death. But I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to let some cunt with stupid hair and a big schnozz proclaim that, because of some book written long ago, that he's instantly superior to me. FUCK. YOU.

Attached: Uma.jpg (1116x720, 949K)

MUTUAL DESTRUCTION NOW

I didn’t even know I was a Jew until like 2 months ago

I thought it was supposed to be 40,000.

>trying to kiss up to goys

Fuck off, fag

Attached: 390.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I'm not a retarded stormfag, I'll gladly join forces with a true anti-zionist jew.

>A traitor to your people and a traitor to your country with your globalist humanist neo-marxist nation-wrecking ideology. I wish that based argentinians would kick you out of their country faggot

This is one of the good Schlomos. Also, nice trips.

Soon Juden, soon.

Attached: TheFinalShoahApproacheth.jpg (590x768, 69K)

Elon Musk here. Check out my latest hyperloop design!

Attached: 1520769776069.jpg (1024x645, 93K)

Uhm sweetie, nobody cares about Palestinians. We actually hate diaspora jews more than the based Muslim bombing Israeli jews. kys sweetie

Kys
y
s

Why don't we promise them a new desert holy land. Like in North Australia or something. They got space right? Limes loves kikes!

true, no further comment.

Trips, jdf in tag, and a jew flag. What's going on here?!

Attached: intrigue.jpg (625x738, 137K)

No kike. I hate you for what your kind does to my country. Not that you kill sandniggers. Preferably all Jews would go to Israel and stay there.

Fpbp

(You)

Are you an ethnic Jew?
Why do you reject Zionism?

>we the GOOD jews
Not one jew spoke up to save Jesus. There are no good jews.

You faggots are gonna love this!!!!
>shills will slide
>thots will swoon
>Clinton's will cryochamber escape
>trump will watch this on the shutter

And the world turns, the system buckles, the world is being prodded by the Jewish Satanist warlocks and the PEOPLE are awakening

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4

>QRD is Weinstein connects to it all
Fucking Duh

We are in a NEO-Renaissance of TRUTH And THEYYYY Cannot handle it
>let's distract the goyim

This is the weak link in the Global Cabal armor
>Epstein, Weinstein, allison mack
And ANTHONY!!! WEINER!!!
it's all linked together

Find out hereThis is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late

Attached: 1525735539956.jpg (308x500, 38K)

The issue is not israel nor zionism, but your religion, which is based on a fixed mindset of religious tribalism against the rest of mankind

i find it funny how Jow Forums is virulently anti-semitic but also rampantly pro-capitalist. like, yeah pls big corporations, do fuck us in the ass. OY, THAT GUY'S WEARING A KIPPAH. KILL'IM, HE KILLED JEBUS

fucking retards tbqh. I dont have anything against jews.

Checked, the Jews shall be expelled from Argentina.

Attached: 1518300547972.jpg (400x400, 78K)

It says 144,000 Jewish *converts* to Christianity will prophesy in the end times, and they are specifically referred to as being virgins. It says only a remnant will be saved.

literally my first thought

Attached: 1527155801348.png (190x201, 99K)