What's the difference between a bloodline Jew, one who converts to Judaism, one who is a Zionist, one who is a Hebrew...

What's the difference between a bloodline Jew, one who converts to Judaism, one who is a Zionist, one who is a Hebrew, one who is a Samaritan, and one who is a Israelite?

I'm confused by all these terms. Who are the real Jews? Who are the fake Jews (synagogue of Satan)? Please explain.

Attached: jewish.png (630x656, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd39zUvreOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The real jews are mizrahis. Just imagine arabs with a yamaka. The rest are converts khazars and non jew russians kek. Israel is a failed state.

Where do i find a qt ashkenazi trad wife ?
The only trad women are psycho mizrahi injected with testosterone shots since young age

Is it true that 25% of Tel Aviv residents are homosexual faggots?

God just informed me that a real Jew is one who believes in Jesus Christ as the Messiah, has the Holy Spirit in him as proof of being converted and is no longer at the mercy of their sins, and obeys the commandments. The fake Jews are those who believe in their flesh (blood), that they're superior to others, and believe they're a Jew by birth right.

No i don't think it's that high. I would say more like 10-15%. But another 10% are sudanese "refugees". Tel Aviv is kinda nice and vibrant but it is very degenerate. Also the architecture is mostly brutalist, commieblocks are very depressing.
Jerusalem on the other hand is really beautiful and comfy

Attached: i_wonder_who.png (491x491, 282K)

>I'm confused by all these terms
You're too stupid to tell the difference between genetic, religious, and geographical terms? Are you a nigger?

Can I get qt with khazar milkers if I convert?

Jerusalem does look very comfy alright and I'd love to visit sometime.

>bloodline Jew
Part of the Jewish tribe, ethnically, viewed as innately elite by other Jews
>one who converts to Judaism
Judaism is not a real religion, Jews are either secretly atheist or theistic satanists, but if a non-Jew converts to Judaism, Jews see him as their servant or slave serving them.
>one who is a Zionist
This is merely someone who believes that the Jews should have their own Jewish state for their ethnicity, whether it be in the land of Israel or somewhere else, they usually mean Israel though.
>one who is a Hebrew
The Iron age peoples of the Levant; Israelites, Edomites, Moabites, Ammonites, and Midianites are all Hebrew people.
>one who is a Samaritan
These were a gentile people that inhabited northern Palestine after the Assyrians conquered the kingdom of Israel and placed foreign non-Israelite people there.
>and one who is a Israelite?
The ancient Iron age chosen people of Yahweh in the Bible, the physical descendants of the biblical figure Jacob who is also called Israel. Jews, Christian Identityists, and Black Hebrew Israelites all lay claim to legitimate Israelite ancestry.

Attached: ss.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

I plan on visiting, but I don't want to be kidnapped by the kikes. It is God's land though. I wonder if I'll see God, or angels, or have a revelation. Who knows. I guess I will see.

If the Israelites were not White, I don't even want to bother visiting though. I'm not pure Aryan so I don't look like this but even as a mamzer subhuman I still want to visit. I keep thinking, I bet the pure 1488 Nordic Aryan Israelites would have probably killed me for being a mamzer 3,000 years ago. That is in my mind, I wonder what God thinks of me... since I am an impure subhuman. Anyway, Hail the German race.

Attached: Aryans.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>>one who is a Samaritan

The city of Samara was captured and they took the leadership so no revolt could form around them and the skilled craftsmen as high value slaves. Then they dumped people they deported from some ware else unknown in Samara. Who ever they were and the surrounding "Jewish" peasants merged into the Samaritan

Jews consider Samaritan invaders Samaritan think of themselves as related to the jews

Differences are:
1. Possibly real Jews, as in actual lineage of Abraham. A very small minority of all Jews. I think they're called Mizrah or something. They're no smarter than the rest of the inbred middle east, like palestinians etc.
2. Kike
3. Mega Kike
4. Kike
5. Kike
6. Kike

Geneology is part of the field of medicine which is controlled by Jews. I think there's 1 mainstream genealogist, who happens to be jewish for aforementioned reasons, who says Ashkenazi are not middle eastern, thus not descendants of Abraham. His research would suggest only ME joos r real joos and obviously (((they))) hate him for this and try to discredit him for political reasons.

I just witnessed a thread where New Khazarians told the truth.
THIS
IS
THE
BEST
TIMELINE

Mitochondria DNA

'm confused.
Why do you have those opinions?
Are not you ethnically Jewish?

You are a spic, it ruins the IQ of them

A while back i read a report on the DNA of Jews and it found most had female ancestor DNA from Italy, like only the men followed the roman trade routes to rome and expanded from their

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.png (800x450, 461K)

don't trust any of them just to be safe

What is the meaning of these russian-like hats?

Just stupid shit to feel special

evaluate

the jews have their own jews

they feed on each other more than they feed on goys

just pay attention to the population numbers in Israel!

(((the most dangerous ones))) are in the business of creating fear and sending the jews into Israel so that they can kill them and end their bloodlines and steal their wealth

go to 7:00 in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=rd39zUvreOU

Attached: 1526185065446.jpg (780x886, 226K)