Netflix kill, kill, kill

Obviously NETFLIX is going full Left-tard mode. The left wing power couple behind the Billion dollar Obama Netflix deal and the Susan Rice hire is Ted Sarandos, who is the "creative content chief", and his wife Nicole Avant. They are absolutely controlling the content from now until Netfilx dies (god I hope soon). By "Creative Content" Ted, his wife and their leftist ilk will use Netflix as a platform to spread & dissemeniate left wing propaganda in perpetuity. Netflix has to die for the good of humanity. What are the alternatives to Netflix? I have no fucking clue. Amazon is just as cancerous as Netflix or else it would be an alternate. WTF can a small poor fuck do to kill Netflix other than find alternatives and spread the word?

Attached: netflix must kill.jpg (1622x713, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

play video games instead of watching retarded shit on nu TV

pay more attention you dumb nigger

REEEEEEEEE

hey faggot, we need to kill it so the USA doesnt become like the UK where people go to jail for telling the truth. you dumb nigger.

Show will be called "The Woodpile"

netflix has been shit for ages and your sad excuse of a country is really just a ZOG husk, do us a favor and kill yourself mutt

i would call it "True Grits"

we are a ZOG husk and you cant even fix your inbred teeth while Mohamed and his 5 inbred brothers rapes your baby sister at the bus-stop every day...

Sever all ties to media. Watch only Murdoch Murdoch videos.
Peace be unto Him!

Attached: IMG_2680.jpg (900x900, 237K)

hurrrrrrr

Attached: 1401650076820.jpg (384x395, 19K)

flixify is cheaper and better anyways.

LOL (((videogames)))

Don't listen to this moron. Videogames are every bit as bad as tv and movies. All of them are run and owned by jews who want to turn you into a pathetic,mindless and physically weak man.

Your only sources of entertainment should come from reading and possibly watching dvds of movies and tvs shows made before the 00s when whites were still in control of the media.

OR get up off your arse and create an alternative to Netflix yourself. Create your own content, support the people that make stuff that is speaks to what we want.

>watching tv

Attached: 1521892426043.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Attached: 1526514987232.png (1080x784, 1.5M)

true

Attached: 20180525_143545.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

I'm glad I've never had a Netflix acct.

k, lets start a gofundme

Attached: fartdictionary.jpg (241x262, 17K)

I canceled my Netflix months ago because they constantly raise their prices for lesser quality of service.

With this, Netflix is over now.

Now i have Amazon Prime Video and paying Based Bezos a nominal fee

Australians are literally exactly the same as caifornians, except with a more grating and obnoxious accent.

prove me wrong

(((gofundme))) welfare queen. Get a job, struggle and save and do it yourself.

Attached: INB4 SAUCE PLS.gif (257x388, 2.92M)

Harvey Winestain was the only jew in hollywood who made good movies...now he's in jail for advancing the careers of otherwise useless cunts

Attached: Good Night Sweet Prince.jpg (1109x1109, 383K)

Help me Jow Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by White Nationalist parents. They raised me in an all-white community and taught me the importance of the survival of the White race and furthering the collective White interest. Even my friends, the guys I date and almost everyone in my social circle are either White nationalists or empathic towards the movement.
But ever since I hit puberty, I've always been very attracted to black men. They just exude this, natural, spontaneous magnetic sexuality that makes my panties wet. Their beautiful dark chocolate skin, their large robust frame, their ripped, muscular physiques, their primal, masculine facial features, and their confident, aggressive bad boy swagger. I just can't help myself but to sleep with them.
The sex is always amazing. Their dicks are large, and they can last the whole night long. They fuck with this raw, passionate energy, they have great rhythm and their dominance in bed just makes me feel like a real woman. I come countless of times each time I have sex with a black guy, something that none of the white boys I dated have ever been able to do.
I don't want to lose my friends and family over this, and I do have a White Nationalist boyfriend at the moment. He's sweet, and he supports me and gives me money, but he just doesn't turn me on sexually. I don't wanna hurt him since he treats me pretty good, but once in a while I get that craving for my fix of black men.
I can still be a White Nationalist while doing this once in a while, right? I mean, everybody's got their vices. And it's not like I'm breeding with them. I'm on the pill, so technically it's not racemixing.

Attached: 31-075153.jpg (1150x1490, 327K)

Needs a rewrite and some tweaking but this has potential to become a pasta.

Well Obama isn't on Amazon, so try that. Hulu, RedBox, and illegal streaming (i.e., Pirate Bay) are other options. Just flock away from that shit show and move on.

The Internet is our greatest weapon against these shameless niggers

>not being awoken to the NWO by Deus Ex

>before the 00s when whites were still in control of the media.
confirmed you have no idea what you're talking about

No wonder leftypol have so many proud cucks in their ranks. You lads really do buy the shit you are trying to sell.

One game that was made nearly 20 years ago does not unfortunately mean very much in this era.

who is netflix?

Prove me wrong then. Why did so many productions in the 70s/80s/90s cater to the white audience exclusively? And we aren't just talking about Hollywood here.

fwkowff

Attached: 09876t7gutby.png (321x336, 282K)

I cancelled my netflix subscription after they hired susan rice

amen brother

zuck can save us

Attached: qs3d4ftg - Copy.png (321x442, 248K)

>Weiner laptop and Erik prince
Connects to NXIVM and Clintons
>which ties 2to Weinstein and allison mack
Which then exposes the CABAL!!!
THIS IS THEIR WEAKNESS!!!
>expose nxivm ,Epstein, Weinstein and the Clintons

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
>QRD is Weinstein is singing like q jail bird

You goys will love this!!!!
>shills will slide
>Jews will kvetch
>jeb bush presents his Guac as tribute

This is the battle for your minds!!!!This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP

Attached: 1527492312043m.jpg (922x1024, 234K)

It will definitely be called:
>“Shheeeeeeit!”