TR truth

>proud zionist
>proud civic nationalist
>"Im Jewish"
>given repeated warnings to stop filming jurors/witnesses in court for safety reasons, refuses
>given suspended sentence
>starts illegally filming jurors/witnesses/defendants as they enter court whilst the trial is still ongoing, posts it all online prejudicing the trial
>warned again to stop, refuses
>sentenced

Why does Jow Forums give a fuck about this guy again

We all know if a bunch of crazed blue haired feminists had been intimidating jurors/witnesses, screaming "RAPIST" whilst filming a White man charged with rape whos identify is being kept secret, you would side with the accused. But because its muh mudlimes that makes it ok to destroy the integrity of the court? Fuck off.

Attached: pegida1.jpg (486x365, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antisemitism.uk/cambridge-neo-nazi-sentenced-to-four-years-in-prison-for-antisemitic-incitement-online/
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-manchester-jews-islamophobic-racism-edl-leader-english-defence-league-a7825016.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But because its muh mudlimes that makes it ok to destroy the integrity of the court?
user, I...

Attached: 1527302798486.jpg (1200x1200, 262K)

British embassy in DC's phone number. Let them know what you think

Big difference between the media interviewing a willing interviewee after his trials over, and a guy filming witnesses/accused as they enter court whilst screaming "RAPIST CHILD GROOMER" as the trial is still ongoing, then posting it online.

>Why does Jow Forums give a fuck about this guy again
Jow Forums is made of subhuman nonwhites and mongrels that don’t want to die in a terrorist attack. Tommy is /theirguy/

Someone posted his picture wearing a Mosssd t-shirt and I now hope based muzzies give him a warm ramadan welcome

Not relevant to my point, this had nothing to do with Muslim terrorism. Dont scream rapist at a accused whilst a court case is still ongoing and post it online for the jurors to potentially see. After the guilty verdict? Go for it.

I don't give a fuck, Tommys a snake and mods are possibly compromised. The #freetommy shilling is relentless and everywhere. if you report it as spam nothing happens. he's receiving all this unjustified hate, all according to this wave of unreportable spam.

Attached: pepe_yellowSMALL.jpg (271x226, 21K)

MOSSAD IS BASED THOUGH MAGA

Attached: DancingJews.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Just amerikikes who dont care when actually innocent guys are sentenced to years for naming the Jew, but chimpout when a guy destroying the integrity of ongoing trials is finally sentenced after years of warnings

Attached: lardmutt.png (475x515, 17K)

WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS

>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE LIKE JUST FUCK OFF BRUV OK

>MATE THEY CAN STAY HERE AND WE NEED MORE BLACKS ANYWAY THEY'VE INTEGRATED WELL MATE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM ME FUCKING SISTER MARRIED A BLACK BLOKE HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND YOU CUNT

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER. AND DON'T FORGET LONDON IS SHIT BECAUSE SADIQ KHAN AND DAVID LAMMY NOT BECAUSE OF THE TORY GOVERNMENTS IMMIGRATION POLICY

Because pol is full of plebbit niggers, civic cucks and shills from the 2016 US election.

no one going to mention about him trying to cover up several pedos in his own organization ?

he is nothing but a self promoting nob, he was trying to shill out his interviews and book and hes going to die because of it, fuck him hes a leach

>be me
>be pure Bavarian phenotype
>literally Hitler's first son
>So reichtious that I look upon people like Tommy Robinson, who literally risks his life for his country and his people, as fucking peons not worthy of licking my shiny black boots

You faggot. You probably never even leave your house.

Attached: 1517082818209.jpg (1025x1423, 646K)

Example of a real victim, man sentenced to years for saying mean things about Jews.

antisemitism.uk/cambridge-neo-nazi-sentenced-to-four-years-in-prison-for-antisemitic-incitement-online/

Theres countless cases like this, yet nobody ever gave a fuck about them, not even Jow Forums. No petitions, no marches. Sad.

Attached: feelmerchant.png (830x844, 166K)

I like this pasta, thank you bongbro

>>So reichtious that I look upon people like Tommy Robinson, who literally risks his life for his country and his people,

He doesn't though retard. By shilling for zionism and fooling the masses into thinking 80IQ brown people are the source of the problem, not a symptom, he actually works against his "people" (hes said hes Jewish).

If it was crazed Jews or feminists filming accused White men as they entered the courts, screaming rapist/child molester within earshot of jurors/witnesses then posting it online for 100,000s to view as the trial is still ongoing, we all know how Jow Forums would view this.

How do you explain the Jews who actively work against Zionism and/or Israel?

Israel as a state is the model of how an ethno-nationalist country should take its first few steps. You don't have to support Jews, their state, or like their people, but you sure as hell need to find a solid basis around how you are going to protect your own.

You think that these mostly male recent 80IQ migrants from Bumfuckistan aren't a problem that the Home Office is hoping you ignore? They are replacing you you dumb cunt. It's not Jews every time you short-sighted piece of shit. Our enemies are the same race as us most of the time but they believe that they are of a better class of person.

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late>Weiner laptop and Erik prince
Connects to NXIVM and Clintons
>which ties to Weinstein and allison mack
Which then exposes the CABAL!!!
THIS IS THEIR WEAKNESS!!!
>expose nxivm ,Epstein, Weinstein and the Clintons

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
>QRD is Weinstein is singing like q jail bird

You goys will love this!!!!
>shills will slide
>Jews will kvetch
>jeb bush presents his Guac as tribute

This is the battle for your minds!!!!

Attached: 1527494489026m.jpg (1024x574, 104K)

>prejudicing the trial

nice try. a real trial issupposed to be open to the public anyway.

Tommy is a subversive, leftist infiltrator/provocateur who is guiding English Nationalists away from the (((root))) back to the symptom.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-manchester-jews-islamophobic-racism-edl-leader-english-defence-league-a7825016.html

Where do you think the English Defence League name came from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

If you support Tommy then watch this faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU

>Nick Griffin

Typical weak-minded, lower class scum.

Which is totally legal.
One shill thread has just finished.
And now the same couple of leftypol on VPNs start again.
If Tommy Robinson wants to concentrate on islamisation and tells the Jews he's no threat to them and that he's not far right that's fine with me.
I support Tommy and can deal with any problems Jews or anyone else might cause separately.
I've been watching these leftist clowns shill the same way about anyone that scares them for years.

Attached: IMG_4358.jpg (800x800, 123K)

>How do you explain the Jews who actively work against Zionism and/or Israel?

Tiny number/controlled opp.

>Israel as a state is the model of how an ethno-nationalist country should take its first few steps. You don't have to support Jews, their state, or like their people, but you sure as hell need to find a solid basis around how you are going to protect your own.

Committing terror worldwide and keeping millions in open air prisons isn't a basis for anything. We protect our own by freeing our country from the control of a tribal desert people (not da mudslimes, Jews)

>You think that these mostly male recent 80IQ migrants from Bumfuckistan aren't a problem that the Home Office is hoping you ignore? They are replacing you you dumb cunt. It's not Jews every time you short-sighted piece of shit. Our enemies are the same race as us most of the time but they believe that they are of a better class of person.

"ITS NOT DA JOOS, ITS DEM UPPER CLASS WHITE CUNTS M8".
TR cultist confirmed. Jews and only Jews hsve fought for "diversity", I.E White genocide in every White country on this planet. Upper class freemasons/politicians are just serving the Jewish agenda.

Attached: (((Democracy))).jpg (480x360, 31K)

>Which is totally legal

Its legal to film witnesses/jurors/accused whom have their identitys legally kept secret whilst the trial is ongoing? News to me. Cant wait till im called up for jury duty in a Paki rape case and have Pakis filming me and other jurors threateningly as we enter the court, not going to sway the jury one bit.

State looks bad in this don't they?
Don't you wretches ever get a bad concience shilling for the state?
So revolutionary aren't you.
>Obey the state or be Hitler
You're not allowed to do anything else or this little squad of shills turns up on their VPN's and DOES EXACTLY THE SAME THING EVERY TIME.
Don't worry about them screeching about Jews. We can deal with Jews or anyone else if we need to but Tommy is right to do everything he's done the way he's done it to be effective against islamisation.

Attached: IMG_4314.jpg (540x405, 65K)

He was arrested for breach of the peace not for filming outside of court

>filming threateningly
Filming people outside a court is 100% legal.
It's up to them to make arrangements if they don't want to be filmed.