#Pizzagate Musk?

>Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk’s crusade to discredit the press in the wake of negative reporting hit a snag on Saturday when he recommended an article on The Knife as an “excellent” analysis of the media’s response to his trolling. The Knife, it turns out, is a rebranded version of The Knife of Aristotle, the outlet memorably profiled in Paste last year under the straightforward headline, “The Knife of Aristotle Isn’t Just a Fake “Fake News” Site—It’s a Cult.” The site is affiliated with NXIVM, the suspected sex cult whose leader Keith Raniere was arrested in March and charged with a laundry list of crimes ranging from forcing his followers to have sex with him all the way to literally having them branded. (Smallville actress Allison Mack—also facing criminal charges for her alleged involvement with NXIVM—seems to have recruited for them on Twitter.)

slate.com/technology/2018/05/elon-musks-crusade-for-media-accountability-lasted-three-whole-days-before-he-recommended-a-news-site-affiliated-with-a-suspected-sex-cult.html

Attached: sexcultmusk.jpg (807x901, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6BvoF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shilling for moloch

Who's right here? The Nazis? The Jews? The Rapists?

My du.bs say sig heil though.

Why can't you post a comment if it contains the word D.ubs?

Shutting this down goyim

Attached: 1527100368868.jpg (754x585, 233K)

checked
thanks Musk for pointing out another Vanguard group.
Also, any any MSM company standing on a soapbox judging people on their credibility is fucking HILARIOUS

(((Slate)))

Promoter of pedophilia

expect more of these ops outing pedosadistic people, businesses and groups from people in the know soon. the dam is bursting

>Slate
yeah I'll just take their word for it

What's the whole deal with his, sister again?

Start there

>muh sex cult

I love how they throw that in there to muddy the waters even though it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

but his site would operate on public input.

>pizzagate isn't real
>elon gets involved
>pizzagate is real

>she sees how incredibly successful Elon turned out
>decided she wanted some of that genius seed inside her
>realized his dad (her ex step dad) is still virile
>asked him to pump his genius seed into her
>he obliged

Literally nothing wrong with this.

Were they married?

>Brave multimillion/billion dollar news companies standing up against their oppression
Powerful!
Honestly news articles should look like scientific papers, exact links to their sources, exact quotes if they are talking about statistics etc..
I mean why shouldn't I be able to proof read their articles? If they are working as diligently as they claim there should be no problem.

Too much detail now, I believe he said he'd look after it if it was proven to be his.

she fucked her stepdad?

Attached: Dad-impregnates-biological-daughter-and-wants-to-marry-her.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

>german
>wants to overcomplicated everything

Not that I'm disagreeing with your general idea, I just find this amusing given your countries history for excessively over-engineering things.

I believe that is the gist of it, long after her mother and he had split.
Your pic supposedly fucked her biological father.

>media is jews
>media attacks guy
>guy purposes holding media to account
>OY VEY, IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH
>media now trying to make tenuous links to pedophiles in order to discredit guy
And they think it's not transparent as fuck?

yeah i just remembered her and wondered what happened. The father shot the baby which was in her custody but he was looking after, and then drove to her house and shot her and her stepdad all fatal, lastly himself.

Musk's father/Step-father?

no this was Katie Rose Pladl

>Elon got the media to finally report on NXIVM after complete radio silence
impressed

I remember the first developments in that story but not anything about murder. Link?

>archive faggot
because you dont belong here

archive.is/6BvoF

archive.is/6BvoF

They're blatantly salty as fuck.
I googled Elon Musk and went to "news" to see what the headlines were, I do this with Trump all the time, same treatment - every single article is negative.
>Trump should have done A but he did B
>Trump should have done B but he did A
>The wind blew on Trump's hair today
>etc etc

It's just too much - surely any impartial judge would have at least ONE GOOD THING TO SAY about Trump? Surely?
No, every single article always negative, exposing their own bias.
Same for Elon now.

Holy shit. I already fucked up after the media plastered her face all over international news and the internet but it ended with her dead? And I search her name now and the only stories that come up were the orginal shaming articles too. WTF?

News media:
>"Welp, I guess we killed her."
>"Should we tell people?"
>"Nah.."

Elon Stank BTFO

Attached: Autopilot Tesla.jpg (810x539, 77K)

Is Stormy OK? They didn't mention her NXIVM branding in the story