Open Marriages

Why are modern women so obssesed with the concept of open marriages?

Why are modern men ok with it?

Attached: 20180328_084917.jpg (955x571, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women make poor decisions, are extremely gullible, and operate under emotion.

This is why we used to be able to hit them, four thousands of years. Ever wonder why?

It keeps them in line.

Otherwise you get stupid shit like this.

But I thought it was #her turn?

It's the fringe degenerate ''womyn'' that are obsessed with it. Normal people, men and women, abhor this bullshit.

I thought that all women propose it to their husbands eventually

Yes, it's time to pound her

>males
>passive-aggressive
you mean fags

If you thought it, it must be true, innit.

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 32K)

Yeah, just conform and nobody gets hurt.

Bend the knee and it's all hood brah.

Sacrafice your kids to moloch for the swamp and it's all gravy brah.

Watch everything you ever loved get turned to shit by a shadowy overlord who cranks his wang to the idea of cucking you and raping your wife so that millennial cry babys can hide in their safety cry boxes brah.

What are you some kind of nazi brah?

I don't think normal people are even interested in the concept. If I was going out with someone and they brought it up, I'd just call it quits and move on, as would 99% of the population.

Isn't an open relationship just sleeping about? I can do that without moving in with you and sharing a savings account.

It's so they can stay on the cock carousel while still getting the beta bux.

I would immediately divorce her if she brought up an open relationship and then she could be free to be a whore all she wants. But not at my expense.

Attached: 8c533b65307a398a6b0711e1351d36d91e42b03a4304aa09888d947deb95f164.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

this but also for economic insurance, sustainability and social status: can't stick with a loser if it makes you look bad in front of the girls

>If I was going out with someone and they brought it up, I'd just call it quits and move on
This is the correct move. If a woman brings it up with you it's because she has already cheated and is wanting to make herself feel better

you want a loving lifelong monogamous relationship and a country made up of people like you? How insecure are you? You're just not man enough for modernity.

Just break up with the whore if shes into perv shit like nigger sex

Open relationship means the women is so confident in how much of an absolute pussy her boyfriend or husband is that she decided to openly AF/BB considering most men lack the SMV & Game to actually benefit from an “Open” relationship. Just cucking with a more pretentious name.

Women always suggest this stuff if they cheated or are considering cheating on a beta. Watch them chimpout and hamster like crazy when their BF/Husband is ACTUALLY successful with fucking other women and falls in love with a different girl. The mental gymnastics deserve an olympic medal.

Attached: 673C4593-21DD-478E-9595-3E19946CB021.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

If you've married someone and they hit you with that, you've made some terrible character judgments down the line.

I fancy a character that would try this on should stand out a bit (purple hair, unusually combative, etc).

It's one thing to cheat on a partner, another thing to demand they consent to it. Normal people don't do that shit.

>Hey honey, I want to fuck other dudes
>No
>lmao look how insecure that guy is fucking cis males lol

Why bother saying 'no'? Just say 'okay, have a nice life'.

What exactly can man gain from open relationship?
No commitment sex or prostitutes seem better option.

If my "significant other" brings up the faint idea of an open relationship her ass is getting dropped faster than a a fat guys panini press on a thicc cubano

It is because many of those fuckers are whipped, you need to lay down the fucking law to them and say the relationship is over. If she even is considering an open relationship, she is tossed like yesterday's refuse because she will do it anyway if you say no.

>Why are modern women so obssesed with the concept of open marriages?
They are? I only hear about it on Jow Forums, and I doubt we have many women here.
Seems more like another kekistani fetish.

Women love to cheat, and when a man marries her he instantly becomes unattractive, so her urge to cheat rises dramatically.

Modern men are ok with it because most guys are pathetic who will do anything to get even close to a pussy.

Same difference. Point is this guy thinks it’s a matter of insecurity because men generally don’t like their women being dicked by other men.

lmao you think that's a riot try watching their SOs after getting dumped on the spot

I don’t know who the OP is quoting in that post but he is so full of shit.
First, it doesn’t happen that often. Second, it’s probably males that want to sleep around more often then females anyway. Third, who the hell wild tell that guy about it either way? Troll.

> modern women so obssesed with the concept of open marriages?

they aren't. its just the loud opinion of a few and the msm propaganda that makes it seem more common than it is. virtually no one does this, and most who talk about it have never done it and grow out of it.

all of the women hate is just propaganda to divide ppl and cause disturbance in our country.

White men need to culturally appropriate honor killings from the sandniggers.

>Point is this guy thinks it’s a matter of insecurity

No he doesn't, he's just being a catty poof.

His father is of Italian and English descent and his mother is Jewish.
lol

Why anons respond to memeflags

Because it feels mean to just totally ignore Americans.

THIS!

Attached: neogaf open relation.png (973x664, 136K)

Jews.

>faggot
>not understanding women

Wow that's a surprise!
Women want you to get angry when they flirt with other guys - it shows you care and it also shows you're not a pushover beta bitch.

>he failed the shit test

Wanna know why you're still alone?

>lel

its bullshit propaganda, in reality men are more promiscuous and women get deeply butthurt over men cheating even if they were theoretically fine with open relationship

Ive seen couples who tried to be 'open' (even married ones who only stayed together for the children) - its always women who are more unhappy while men are fucking (younger) sluts and they always fall apart quickly

Attached: DaiRC9cUQAAYkvm.jpg (960x960, 89K)

>memeflag
>men ok with it
>men
GTFO
sage

Attached: 1524007548199.jpg (960x540, 136K)

>Why are modern men ok with it?
What?

Probably to do with me having cheated on my ex and getting caught (at least I was decent enough not to propose an open relationship, though).

women want to ride the carousel
women have all the authority in sex so they get what they want like they are spoiled children. if they get what they want once, they've been given permission to tantrum whenever they're denied
modern men are brainwashed to be beta and have to capitulate to the whimsy of their women's lust lest they become incel. maybe even brainwashed enough to like it or accept it to avoid being labelled "jealous" or "possessive". the beta knows women talk and don't want to have a negative stamp on their file. there's plenty incentive for the modern man to shut up and let it happen.
to be with women is a gamble with your freedom. im married. ive prepared myself for if/when things go south but the destructive capability women socially can get you no matter how much your prepare.
eggshells
many such cases. sad

Attached: 3852CB6DE9C548E89FE31F140A6088E7.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

>Women want you to get angry when they flirt with other guys

It's better to make them feal insecure when they try that.
If you get angry she knows you care and she can use it to conttol you.

Literally why even get married then?

Wouldn’t this just be like being fuck buddies, only you’re giving your fuck buddy significant financial/legal power over you? Sounds like a great idea.

This

#metoo

Open marriages are a cuckold meme. The ones in favor of it already fucked dozens of men and don't actually care about any relationships, more so to access multiple chads because even having the same chad alone eventually gets boring, but when it becomes (((culturally acceptable))) it means they can continue being parasites off of someone they divorced through coercion of the law, or apathy of the cucked provider.

Have you ever watched brave new world? Post scarcity creates a hedonistic society, because nobody has to rely on provider(s) or submit to social hierarchies that enforce a one man:one woman relationship to stop men from killing eachother for not getting any. We don't have the soma required to make everyone apathetic, naive, and blissful yet, but I'm sure DUDE WEED and the interest in making more illegal substances "acceptable" to use.

Attached: shitpostingworldchampions.png (648x279, 87K)

That was fast.

Attached: tmp_24709-Screenshot_20180528-090219_Adblock Browser1094777665197196326.jpg (1080x2220, 663K)

>Why are modern women so obssesed with the concept of open marriages?
because women love feeling wanted. And a new man is a blank slate so she can experiment with how the relationship plays out. This is what women like to do. men like video games, women like messing with men.

>If you've married someone and they hit you with that, you've made some terrible character judgments down the line.
As if you can ever be sure that a woman won't turn on you. They're like pitbulls.

I'll give you one guess OP

Attached: 22344425526.png (400x518, 122K)

Wrong. They do it to see if they can upset you. If it upsets you then they know they can exert some form of power over you. Any time a woman feels like she can have power over a man in her relationship she will begin to find him unattractive and search for a guy that wont be shaken by her. Of course a girl that wpuld openly flirt woth another guy while im in a relationship with her gets the boot

>this pic
>my sides
>entering new dimensions

thanks canabro

Open relationships

>dancing like a puppet when she talks to another man
>Wrong
The proper chad response is to show complete indifference and confidence in your position, and if it continues make sure she understands how you will make use of your new found freedom.

Well then don't let her control you?
Show anger but don't mean it - women need emotional responses, if you don't show them emotions they will go TO GREAT LENGTHS to get them - even if it's to their own detriment.

Just know when you get angry that you're only doing it to play the game.

In short women want a man who has the power to MAKE THEM FAITHFUL.

That pic speaks to me in some deep levels

>want same rights as other married couples
>pledge themselves to eachother
>still fuck others like it's no big deal
Why get married in the first place?

Then show her your own power.
(walking away from the relationship is showing your power, it's quitting)

>In short women want a man who has the power to MAKE THEM FAITHFUL.

I think my ex's problem was that I wasn't exactly faithful myself. In my defence, she started getting fat, which is something of a deal-breaker.

I never thought I would become a Nazi, but after seeing the other choice...

>"He doesn't even get jealous like I do, that means he doesn't care about me!"

This is what they will think.

Exactly. This guy is talking about some fake scenario for reasons unknown. Like it happens all the time.

it's a shit test. if the man agrees to it they fuck around seeing if they can find an upgrade knowing full well they still have a back up. if your partner ever brings it up tell them if the ever mention the idea to you again you are dumping her

Tought me the same

Open relationships are like the advanced version of the friend zone. You are there for her emotional support while she fucks other people. Both are very easy to get out of by just walking away but only the most beta men stay with a woman that wants this

seems like controlling the viginas is more important to people that never had any

>for reasons unknown

Mental illness, probably. Weird people have always been around, but now you get an international consortium of them on twitter, rather than just the lone one down at the shops ranting about martians.

>if your partner ever brings it up tell them if the ever mention the idea to you again you are dumping her...
.... in a shallow grave in the woods.

Reminder that women are the primary initiators of physical abuse in DV cases

saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/

Wouldn't it be leave immediately? Otherwise they would just start cheating. If they have already mentioned it, it is game over anyway. Just get out.

wasted sextuplets

Why are you still asking?

is this another one of those shill threads?

Marriage is a status symbol for the modern thot, and if they aren't married many times it makes them insecure around couples and their friends because they know it can become a red flag to others if they are over the hill and unmarried; to women only shitty people and failures are the ones not getting married.

Fuck you. Only a pussy hits women.

Zoom. Enhance.

Attached: nose.jpg (1900x2400, 823K)

Genuine advice: if you keep that chip on your shoulder about women, you're missing out. There are plenty of decent women about the place, they just tend not to get as much publicity as psychos that fuck dogs and discuss their sexual preferences on social media.

if they just wanted to cheat they would just do that. what the female is doing is seeing if your a man and will tell her to get fucked or if you are a push over faggot. she probably either has doubts about the relationship and this is her way of trying to work them out or she is an idiot and her friends are telling her about it

lets see the courts, mandate that the cunt is entitled to half your assets that you worked hard for, and she did nothing but ride on her back, and now she is threatening to take away half those assets, Those assets are meant to go towards your kids, and not go to another guy and his kids.

Seems reasonable to me for someone to be upset.

fuck's sake dude

This right here is why I am so scared of dating.

I dont try to sound like an expert on the topic but ai know some irl normie friends that have told me this, their girlfriends mention this topics like they were talking about fast food places

>open relationship
>"I need some space"
>swinger couples
>"its ok to cheat as long as your bf doesnt finds outs"
Etc

Attached: 1526690447139.jpg (231x255, 16K)

what a SHIT get

Hi roastie

Attached: CB2E35F4-D646-4C4B-B1BC-1CEA49BF1CAA.jpg (628x450, 75K)

>be inna relationship with girl
>not even half a year and she suggest open relation ship because is the hip thing to do
>2 things happens
>suggest we instead break up because relationships are not mean to be "open" and the only open thing are friends who fuck
>she gets super mad and breaks up with you but doesn't want to be fuckbuddies

or

>accept to become fuckbuddies instead of being called gf/bf so both can fuck others without any worry
>she becomes super salty as fuck you have more partners than her or super saltythe fact you have sex with others at all

White women are cancer and you can't debate thsi.

Attached: 1519971315322.png (730x530, 331K)

>blue checkmarks

Attached: Smug Hideri.jpg (145x137, 10K)

oh look another checkmarked account pushing propaganda, how strange

She will think that but the outcome will not be what you imply. Women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear. If you start to exhibit the happy with her, happy without her attitude it will cause her to chase you more. She will think the relationship is in jeopardy and that she must propose going out or something to see if you are still interested. The end goal of female testing is to find a man that is not shaken by any of them. That is where male power comes from in a relationship

Dont forget the big ass fancy wedding.
If I ever find an unicorn I'd be ok with just exchanging rings, signing the documents and maybe having a family dinner with close friends

>i need some space
this straight up means I have been cheating on you

i have Jow Forums x installed and all memeflags filtered. my browsing experience has improved dramatically.

Im sorry
Stay safe mexican bro

>Why are modern men ok with it?

they aren't, guess why there are so many single mothers.

It's all starting to make sense.

Attached: 4aeir4F.png (294x319, 97K)

I'm the guy who likes women, but it just so happens that women often get excited by the threat of physical violence.

Yeah that is bizarre isn't it.

Attached: wiki.png (956x211, 16K)