Shocking moment a New Jersey cop punches a bikini-clad girl in the head during an arrest on Memorial Day weekend

>Shocking moment a New Jersey cop punches a bikini-clad girl in the head during an arrest on Memorial Day weekend
>Emily Weinman said cops came up to her because they thought she was drinking
>Weinman, who is underage, told them her age and even took a breathalyzer test
>She claims the officers stood near her and her family after she took the test, prompting her to ask them if they had 'something better to do as cops'
>Weinman said that's when the officers said they were going to 'write her up'
>When she refused to cooperate, Weinman said one of the officers tackled her
>In video, one cop is seen punching her in the head as the other holds her down

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5777311/Shocking-moment-officer-punches-bikini-clad-girl-head-arrest.html

Attached: 1527470619072.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>refused to cooperate
why do people do this?

cause they aint did nuffins

Bump.

Please bump me @ >Mods be hatin

>prompting her to ask them if they had 'something better to do as cops'
what did she think would happen next? lmao

>doing literally nothing wrong at the beach
>officers said they were going to 'write her up only because they were butthurt at her comment

Bootlickers like you should be gassed.

(((Weinman)))

DIdnt read the article. Am from jersey and can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt this is philly or PA trash coming down and causing problems. Seen it 1,000 times.

Yea cops are fags but I'd rather not get pushed to the ground and forearmed shived. She could've too if she didn't have to get the last word in.

should've shot her. you can tell she's a coalburner. unfortunately this cop will be reprimanded but if i were his lieutenant i would assign him to head a special ops task force.

Attached: Trayvon-Martin-roadside-sign.jpg (590x431, 124K)

>Weinman
>had to reschedule her gangbang
>her father's pissed that he had to pay for another hotel room
fucking kikes
sage

Attached: 1524532893949.jpg (960x951, 72K)

If this is what indeed happen then those officers need to be hanged.

(((Weinman)))

>>doing literally nothing wrong at the beach
If this is the case then the officer should be put down like the powertripping dog he is.
But if this is another case of the 'nuffins' then the girl should be skinned alive on national tv as a way to discourage this niggerish behaviour.

First punch
>FUCK YOU BITCH
second punch
>Oh shit
third swipe
>I'm getting fired

The absolute STATE of this bootlicker

>She could've too if she didn't have to get the last word in.
How does the boot taste?

You will lick the boot. If you don't get down and suck it like the cops cock it will be kicked past your teeth.

>taking the word of an underage single mother for truth

>critize a waiter at a restaurant about the services they provided
>waiter smashes you over the head with your plate knocking you out

Bootlickers would unironically applaud this behaviour.
Police are a public service because their salaries are paid with YOUR tax money.

Most of the peoblems in Philly are caused by Jersey Trash, with some exceptions from the neighboring counties.

>(((weinman)))
these cops are fucked

POLICE IS ALLOWED TO USE PHYSICAL FORCE WHEN THE SUSPECT IS RESISTING ARREST
I can see that she's twitching like a fucking worm

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you americans
If you really didnu nuffin they'll let you out of the police station in a couple of hours. You can sue them later if you like.

Attached: get a load of this.gif (155x173, 948K)

>another video not showing how the situation actually started

Attached: 1490900448408.gif (333x252, 373K)

wasnt much of a punch

Based cops beating underage girls. Fuck. These gay cunts. No need to fucking punch a girl like that hesus

>no alcohol on the beach
>drink anyway
>underage
>cops were gonna let her go
>be a bitch anyway

Once you resist arrest, you give up your rights, and at that point, any way possible can and should be used to subdue someone. And those are barely fucking punches. You can clearly see the restraint from the officer. If the guy wanted to really punch this bitch, I’m sure he can throw em a lot harder and faster than that.

reasonable force*
It has to match the situation. They don't get to go into free for all mode anytime someone breaks a law.

Imagine being that cops partner and having to back him up when hes acting like a retard.

police in this country are literally a bunch of egotistical animals just getting a boner they can hurt someone and get away with it.

>If the guy wanted to really punch this bitch, I’m sure he can throw em a lot harder and faster than that.
If he'd really wanted to hurt her he would've just twisted her head off and thrown it to some college kids playing beach volleyball. He let her off easy imo

If she did nothing other than make a snarky comment to get abused. while they were all on their knees I would shoot them in their heads. 3 shots off before a guy on their knees can react would be easy. this is why you carry at the beach. Police overreach should be punished with vigilante justice.

pfff nj/south nj is white trash paradise
t. philly that actually envies a white trash paradise compared to the white hipster shit hole I live in. oh and black shit hole as well

Fucking hell THIS I'm sick of hearing these stories only to find out the "victim" was acting like a fucking cunt.

>all you had to do was walk into the gas chamber

Attached: 1524001705835.jpg (417x417, 34K)

Punch a thot day.

I have a feeling his partner told him to cool it after the first shot because the next two were filled with regret

L A N D O F T H E F R E E

New Jersey, drinking on the beach and/or while underage really isn’t uncommon.

entitled pampered bitch who always got away with her bullshit finally faces reality

Founding fathers rolling in their Graves knowing fucking cops telling them they can't drink alcohol on the beach where they fought British on lmao holy fuck.

>he bought a Jow Forums pass

Agreed these cops are dog shit and your hypothetical waiter is dog shit. However, it is stupid to act uppity with a cop, because we know they are prone to power tripping. It's like telling some basedboy standing in a doorway to move versus telling some neck-tatted gully-looking nig standing in a doorway to move.

I know they wanted equality etc, but seriously, beating a woman on the ground is pathetic.

B-but muuh fredums
Haha
Drinking outside is a great thing to do

Attached: 1500987421899.jpg (436x308, 19K)

roasties gonna whine? pay the smaller fine

The whites are gonna riot!

>Be enjoying a family outing to beach
>ICE agents burst onto the scene, tackle nearby parasite covering the beauty of the sand with its disguising body

Some people have all the luck.

Attached: yr7dra2eqbiz.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

>be american minding your own business
>out of fucking nowhere a cop punches you
>you drop to the ground and your arm involuntarily twitch
>"STOP RESISTING ARREST" the cop shouts as his 7 buddies point their guns at you
>you still bewildered and confused try to say something while the cop bashes your head again and again
>the last thing you hear is "HE'S TRYING TO REACH FOR MY GUN" as they empty their clips into you
This is a regular and common occurrence in america, you can all but the last step if you look at them wrong or say something they might be offended about. Because cops in america don't care about free speech, if you say something that could hurt their little egos they WILL execute you on the spot.
Cops in american are the jury, the judge and the gods above any law and constitution.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481060.png (480x480, 101K)

in this day and age cops are the scum that cannot get a well earning job and get high on their authority trip. the reason they rely on unreasonable force is the fact that their ego is so fragile that they get furious when they are not even able to arrest a girl with ease.

>Refused to cooperate
Not a fan of heavy handed cops but it would help if you didnt give them an excuse.

"When she refused to cooperate"

Fuck her.

Attached: 85077412.jpg (550x549, 51K)

What if she started throwing punches first? The video isn't telling everything.

>'I'm not resisting. I didn't do anything wrong,' Weinman is heard saying as she kicks her legs at the officers.
hahaha fucking hell.

Attached: 1520200917999.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

>cant physically restrain a woman without donkey punching her

american "men" ladies and gentlemen

That’s a lot of bootlicking here.

>police come for your guns
>Jow Forums cooperates

What’s the point of the second amendment

Why the fuck do they filter S O Y B O Y? Pisses me off--interfering with my free expression.

You can drink anywhere in the US except most beaches. The niggers took advantage of drinking on beaches and glass ended up all over beaches cutting people’s feet. As long as the beer is concealed they typically don’t say shit though.

putting the cop down for unreasonable force
skinning alive on national tv for bad behaving
you sound like a reasonable person

Every time, let's just hope cop had body camera on
>inb4 roastie threw a tantrum and started swinging at popo first

>be american minding your own business
>out of fucking nowhere a cop punches you
right, and from what source did you get this?

>you drop to the ground and your arm involuntarily twitch
my arms always involuntarily twitch and legs always involutarily kick whenever police officers are nearby.

Attached: le funny moustache man (2).jpg (513x510, 59K)

How about obeying the law fuckstain, and maybe they wouldn't.

Stuck up Stacy bitches deserve to be shot. Good on that cop.

how the fuck do you connect these two lol?
what a moron

0:35 is the best part.

Attached: 314162.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

One's a pain in the ass, the other is destroying all of civilization.

Wouldn't expect a Ge*man to get it.

>What if
What if Bin Laden was still alive, but shrunk down and hiding in her head. That's why they had to punch her.
What happens when you get pushed? Your body reacts by moving in the other direction? What happens when you get slammed to the ground and punched in the back of the head? Let's see you get tossed around and have the mind set to stay perfectly still so the people tossing you around can do it more effectively.

>It's illegal to own guns
>you comply and turn in yours because it's the law

well look at that side boob

Unironically this
Cooperate and remember names and badge numbers
Then murder them when they walk to their car the next day

It's always a safe bet to assume that thot is lying to make herself look like a victim and garner symphaty from whiteknights and that's a pretty good strategy as evindenced by this thread.

but in 9/10 cases the cops will not confront the niggers because they know that they will cause a hassle. so they confront people they know they can handle more easily, so they can powertrip

And half of my retarded country wants to allow only those cops to own guns

Punching some out of control roastie is not in the same league as confiscating everyone’s guns.

what dreamworld do you live in

People in this country will put cops down for unreasonable force. In this day and age why would I want to go to court for a he said she said when the cop lies are always taken as fact. The fact that these people just stood by is more indicative of her wrong doing. If my wife or child was being assaulted for their words I would not hesitate to use deadly force. If police won't hold themselves to a higher standard justice will be served.

>entitled pampered bitch who always got away with her bullshit finally faces reality

found the sex-starved virgin woman hating faggot.

Arrogant Jewish roastie BTFO by chad cop.

Attached: Sideboob.png (226x327, 92K)

>Do literally nothing
>get snarky with cops
>we’re gonna write you up
>darn
>go to court and get it sorted out
Wow its almost like you can deal with cops without fighting and lashing out like a fucking ape

what did she do?

Attached: 2465323.jpg (1354x889, 87K)

>t. bootlicker

Why is this rarely seen with white men?(excepting methheads)
Is it really a time preference issue?
>muh bootlicker
niggers detected. niggers on this board actually believe resisting arrest will result in a better outcome.
My friends and I have literally been given underage drinking citations and then convinced the cop to drive us to the gas station to buy cigs and then drive us to my house where we proceeded to continue drinking.

No, no, it's okay, you just have to be principled about it.

You respond with "okay"

You're thinking of European police, American cops spend every waking moment of their lives confronting niggers. That's where they learn to be so rough with the dumb fuckers who never cooperate.

Attached: Cops.webm (569x320, 2.9M)

Careful Moshe, Tyrone might actually believe you.

nice hyperbole

Cop tells you to do something, YOU DO IT and things will go better for you.....

One thing i have learned is to NEVER need to talk to a COP.....

So are German last name now considered Jewish by poltards?

Nice

>Weinman said that she 'tripped and fell and the cop tackled me to the ground
Der thot, it starts the conflict, it fuels the conflict

Attached: Capture.jpg (833x764, 100K)

welcome to new jersey

What separates these cops from niggers in this instance?

Only the jewish ones

>post images of alcohol online
>refuse co-operation
>spit on officers face
>get beat down

Ask if they can find something better to do, they graciously accept by punching her in the skull.
Cops always try to help and people just complain

t.tasty boots

>punching a teenage mom
>a Jewish one
That cop just won the idiot lottery

That is not a bikini - click bait BS.

of course you would carry your gun to the beach and unload a clip into multiple officers who are trying to arrest your relatives, while putting those who you wanna protect into more danger. that sounds like a completely sane reaction.

based

Attached: temp.jpg (720x524, 76K)

The Pigs are out-of-control. Given too much power and immunity under the law. Until people (jurors) start giving billion dollar awards against cities and counties; and finding them ALL guilty; it will continue