Mamoudou Gassama saves a boy in France

youtube.com/watch?v=zt6Nerktik8

is this another proof of black superiority

Attached: 1518311995826.jpg (1024x748, 155K)

I cannot believe that cis white men must spend 10h/week at the gym to even dream of achieving his muscular performance.

Reminder that even arab girls prefer BBC over arab men

Attached: 1524033467441.jpg (400x400, 22K)

not a single attractive face in that pack of monkeys.

...We get it, you're 12 and edgy. Here's some advice though, kiddo. When you get older, try not to be so limiting. I mean, if you like basic tricks, cool, but don't lie to yourself just because you're intimidated by a little melanin. Every woman in that pic is insanely attractive!

I prefer white girls.

Left 3

that's a really diverse image

Those girls are hot af

>1 post by this ID
sage, do not reply

wtf I love open borders and black people grabbing little white boys now

why couldnt that guy at the balcony not just pick the kid up? It's almost as if letting this guy play out his heroics was more important than securing the child

> I cannot believe that cis white men must spend 10h/week at the gym to even dream of achieving his muscular performance.
Oh we almost thought it was cool but then you ruined it. Liberals ruin everything folks. Thanks. Good job there.

this

it's called a troop of monkeys.

good on that guy and fuck you jaded little weenie boys who cant let one good thing happen in this world without someones shitty opinion ruining it

>yelled the 12 year old edgy whose never seen a real pussy in his life except in the mirror.

its almost like people somehow know that those who post here have serious self image issues and cowardly streaks

...We get it, you have a fetish for jungle animals. British nobility back in the 1800s also had a thing about going on African Safari to explore the wildlife, but they usually killed an animal, kept a trophy and went home. They didn't fuck and marry the wild gorillas they found.

There's treatment to help your bestiality fetish.

and thats why its so fun to shitpost here, as a what most here would categorize as "normie"

How about you just kill yourself, literally throw your faggot ass from a rooftop, stand in front of a moving train, stick a fork into an electrical outlet.

The world doesn't need mentally deranged freaks like you.

Go on, do it. Don't keep us waiting, sicko. No one loves you or cares about you. Everyone gave up on your deranged ass years ago. The city will simply cremate you when no one comes to claim your corpse.

DO IT

im good off the culture at this point, its just children and cowards venting at one another.

im into humanity not some dumb fuck mouth breather black pill shit

>just made a post describing the type of people who lurk here

>one of them pops up

i would say stop projecting but im sure deep inside you know it son.

There's no place on this board for disgusting nigger loving mentally ill people like you.

Both of you hurry up and kill yourselves, before you spread your mind virus around to healthy normal people.

Be quick about it, fucking pussies.

dude shut the fuck up already, stop trying to impress us with your shitty little rantings about the world because youre falling flat on your dumb snow nigger face.

why dont you try going to college and then seeing a shrink snow nigger...if you can afford such things

Put the gun to your head and pull the trigger. Everyone hates niggers. You have no future, no expectations to be accepted, no 'maybe dat huwyte gril will talk to me today'.

Just fucking end it Tyrone. You were born a piece of shit nigger. Hit the reset button and start over. No one likes low IQ subhuman half chimp low impulse control violent loud rude and stupid niggers.

END IT NOW BEFORE YOU MAKE MORE DUMB NIGGERS

yeah pal go fuck yourself you unhappy mouthy piece of human shit thats what i thought

bye bye dumb dumb go work retail or something

have seen similar once. A black drug dealer jumped on a tree and hang upside down from a wig to catch a bag with drugs from a small lake where he stored it.
This athleticism is one of the reasons for the "monkey"-comparison (which they don't like)

what are you 22 and still living at home?

Eh, I wouldn't call it a fetish. More like a realisation. Why not be with a woman with hair that reaches out towards the heavens?? Why not be with a woman that was blessed with natural protection from the first thing your "god" created? White women all over realize they're not the standard of beauty any longer. Hints all the butt implants, lip injections and tanning lol. It's just smarter to go for the better thing lol...cut out the middle man and go for the chicks without augmentations lol

Literally everyone does.

Attached: 0_C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.png (495x391, 17K)

Literally no human race on this Earth likes niggers. Ok? Just accept it. You can't force your shitty meme onto anyone. Niggers are naturally REPULSIVE. SMELLY. DUMB. VIOLENT AND LOUD.

Do you honestly think ANYONE wants to make kids with a fucking half gorilla? You have to be one monumentally fucked up retard to even suggest it.

This perfectly fine gentleman is a hero. We must bow down before people of his kind.

literally no one likes YOU

you have the personality traits of a spoiled coward man child.

try even harder tho because its funny to see some shitty 20 something try his hardest to offend people anonymously.

im glad that guy got heiled as a hero because he was. does that offend you snow nigger?

yeah fuck off loser come back when you can keep up

/thread

Niggers can't be heroes. No different than calling a dog a hero. Only human beings can be called heroes, you fucking disgusting chimp.

OOGA BOOGA does monkey want a banana now?

I bet you do, drooling simian fuck.

>sub 70 IQ
>color of shit
>smells like shit
>personality consists of most basic functions only

Neither of you nigger faggots have the potential to be anything more than internet loser creeps. Your earning potential in life is a whopping 8 dollars an hour, with no prospect of ever getting more than that.

Just incredibly sad. Immediately kill yourselves. The rest of your life will continue to be failure after failure after failure, until you finally and needlessly realize that you could have just KILLED YOURSELVES years ago, and spared yourselves the suffering of living as a subhuman laughing stock.

Yes, we're all laughing at you, while you neurotically and desperately try to find some value in being an obnoxious nigger.

>hint; there is no value in being a nigger

End it, right now.

Attached: 1372841311838.jpg (2560x1920, 377K)

Dont you have some flyover state high school to shoot up, kyle?
>before you spread your mind virus around to healthy normal people.

you dont sound healthy at all kid. getting this triggered at some random bullshit on an imageboard isnt "healthy"

>illegal migrant
>Gets instantly rewarded French citizenship
JUST when you thought France was out of the cuck championships

Attached: Roger_Cheeto.jpg (600x433, 245K)

>low impulse control violent loud rude and stupid
Nice. And you probably wont even see the irony in you posting like that right?

Neither is posting disgusting nigger bait, shit eating germcuck.

so I just need to save a white boi and I will get a free citizenship in Europe? nice? Are there white bois to save in Germany?

Didnt post anything in that sense tho.

>and thats why its so fun to shitpost here

And this is why you're a retarded nigger.

bye bye dipshit, all that typed out for me to just put you in a category of people not worth hearing the opinion of.

try even harder to impress me or fuck off back under your rock my man.

dumb snow nigger

look at this overly aggressive while online but meek irl person.

notice how hard he tries to impress us with all the bad thoughts and opinions he can rapid fire at us from his pudge fingers

>hurr im just gonna stick my head in the sand

Because you're a weak faggot brainwashed liberal piece of shit, too stupid and dumb to argue back with any shred of rationality for your argument, which you never had anyways.

KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR YOU

EVERYONE HATES YOU

YOU'RE UGLY, STUPID, YOU STINK AND NO AMOUNT OF LARP IS GOING TO CHANGE THIS FACT

the video seems staged?

youre a jack ass tho, what did some big bad bully hurt you who was black and now you have a vendetta?

oh no are you poor and have to live around other poor people daw i feel so bad 4 u.

all your posting does is indicate to me how much of a bitter cry baby pussy you are.

How many lives have been saved from niggers? I'll make it easy in the United States.

>"*sobs* this one time a black person was mean to me and now *sobs* i think theyre all bad and im a PROUD white man and *sobs* you better respect me"

fuck off weeb get back at us when you can speak as an adult

The french always bend over to be sodomized by niggers.

Louisiana is a testament to that.

you really have serious problems if you dont see the irony in what and how youre posting it.

hey look is that a mouthy white dude saying some racist shit behind the safety of anonymity? you must be such an alpha male irl

Attached: IMG_6194.jpg (740x946, 449K)

nah let the little fuck boy rant and pretending he's "trolling" us like a fucking idiot kid

OP

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>why couldnt that guy at the balcony not just pick the kid up?
I wonder this as well

You're about to get shreked.

you're about to never be able to afford your own house or save money for retirement. whats your point?

yeah thats what i thought, fuck off and suffer in poverty my fellow ameriballs

Shrek it you forced my hand.

Attached: 1527519143044.jpg (569x511, 60K)

anyone i have ever encountered with a racist opinion has always been poor or near poverty so connect the fucking dots kiddos and stay bitter at your lack of upward mobility

Happiness isn't in material wealth user love yourself. This is where the healing process begins.

My god that retard face
No amount of BBC will repair that face

How do you feel about white people user?

the ONE FUCKING TIME a nig nog does something worthwhile and it makes international news....that tells you something right there...

I wonder why. It cant be because of muh rich because they alredy distrust them

That's why libtards claim you can't be racist against whites. That's how they justify their own inherit racism. When you generalize a group of people over what others in that group have done you might be a racist. It's not all black people or it's not all Muslims unless you're white.

is africa proof that africans suck and are not capable of achieving europeans standards of civilisation

There's a man standing 2' }rom the chi:d

Could it be that the rich enjoy living away from niggers which would cause a lack of exposure to them? Causing them to think, “hurr durr, they are just like us”?

I envy your lack of exposure to niggers, truly privileged you are.

It's true all the people who shill for equality are rich bourgeois who would be purged under actual communism.

>Diversity for thee, but not for me

I'll take the giant amazon one in the middle with the light brown suit.

Attached: 1524614924252.jpg (236x230, 13K)

Cool vid tbph
The dad could've pulled the kid up. Probably staged. But the climb was still very impressive

>jungle fever intensifies

These are what literal shills look like. Learn to recognize

>Monkeys can climb
and?

This migrant saves the white boy and the future of the white race. Defend this, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1492072039603.png (358x432, 152K)

You do realize his dad is Algerian right?

Amazing

Every single one of you

Writes like this

Why? it's so annoying to read.

Attached: 1379975096349.png (334x393, 134K)

Which source states this information?

>white child put in black cooking pot 1/2 hour later
>africans saves white race once again

Attached: 1415508493999.jpg (314x295, 44K)

Attached: 33865992_1062565950564889_7409793818054098944_n.jpg (750x775, 46K)

Illegal immigrant commits a crime
Jow Forums: "All migrants are terrorists"

Thousands of illegal immigrants peacefully live their lives across Europe
Jow Forums: "We can't justify all migrants by these individuals"

Because that is how you write paragraphs you gigantic faggot, it makes for easier reading, even tho some assholes clearly dont understand how its used

Now please kill your self, painfully preferably

even if they are peaceful it's still illegal my special slavic frend

Attached: 1468041071894.png (827x807, 188K)

>what are economic terrorists

my opinion of russians -1