Someone tries to speak out about white genocide, Islamic violence etc

>Someone tries to speak out about white genocide, Islamic violence etc.
>"BUT WE DISAGREE ON THIS ONE THING SO HES A SHILL! GET RID OF THEM REEEEEEE"
>"Hey guys, why is no one on our side?"

And this is how the right loses. Every. Single. Fucking. Time. Please keep ignoring history and repeat this mistake, it makes our job so much easier.

Attached: 1527292320072.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2013/sep/30/list-thinktanks-uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad-jacketing
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtube.com/watch?v=6UK-IoikOXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why aren't you falling for our traps goy

you are correct
purity spiraling is our downfall

purity, have I heard purity?

Attached: d51.jpg (790x1100, 405K)

if pol existed in 1933 poltards would have said that hitler was a zionist.
There is no fixing to this morons , this is why the west is falling , only morons thinking on absolutes boh left and right.
Thanksfully the right still has different factions like libertarians or cuckservatives that somehow keep it sane but still your point is true.

Attached: 1518435665988.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Wanna save Great Britain?

Gotta follow the worms.

youtube.com/watch?v=196h-nUrNB4

Of corse he’s a fucking shill. It doesn’t mean I can’t support a shill for part of their blatantly obvious operations.
>Who brought the Muslims into Europe (including ISIS)?
>Who created ISIS?
>Who’s always destabilizing the Middle East?
>Who encourages race mixing?
Tommy’s paymasters.

Tommy is a subversive, leftist infiltrator/provocateur who is guiding English Nationalists away from the (((root))) back to the symptom.

Where do you think the English Defence League name came from?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

If you support Tommy then watch this faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzqp8atX9AU

Remember goys, Infiltrate > Subvert > Divide > Rule.

What has this rat done for us?
Except make any anti-Islam campaigners be percieved as lawless hooligans.
Except push trannies to the front.
Except changing the focus from anti ALL immigration to anti-Islam.

Attached: edl_1.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>day 3
>europe still standing
I guess its back to normal eh guys?

Attached: 3C611920-F13C-4087-BE35-BC42E5AD2122.jpg (571x500, 95K)

Seriously..wasn't he jailed for obstructing justice like reporting and making a court case public which was still ongoing??

He was recording outside for a sentencing hearing for 2 muslim rapists

As far as I understood he was forbidden to report about this and still did..they stated somehow this was illegal because judges may act biased no?

>if pol existed in 1933 poltards would have said that hitler was a zionist.
This. Jow Forums is more Ludendorff than Nazis, ie. literally autistic schizos.

First they came for freedom of speech, but I did not speak out because I was not a zionist shill magapede

Then they came for freedom of religion, but I did not speak out because I was an edgy atheist faggot or not a catholicuck

Next they came for the right to bear arms, but I did not speak out because lol what r you gonna do about drones cucks

Finally they came for me, and there was nobody left to speak for me

Very true. t. Ethno-Ancap here.

i'm convinced at least 50% of the "tommy is a zionist kike-lover" posts are by muslim shills.

These are called growing pains, they are natural in any burgeoning political movement.

All threads about the middle east are created by Jews or Muslims. Because literally nobody else cares.

>i'm convinced at least 50% of the "tommy is a zionist kike-lover" posts are by muslim shills.

Attached: trueformmerchant.png (532x557, 46K)

>he was forbidden to report about this
and you don't think that's insane?

Well yeah he was a Zionist, he didn't even do a Holocaust.

Fuck off, leftypol shill.

The modern right/alt right/aut right/internet right/wahtever you want to call it is already past its zenith.

You ain’t that helping the case against.
>that flag

Tommy knows that he was giving his life for his country.

Godspeed, Tommy.

It's a bunch of shills on VPNs. It's not us purity spiralling it's them wanting us to purity spiral. They've been doing threads and deserting them when they've been identified all afternoon.
Tommy and UKIP are about the same tier, I support them while they are effective on migration and islamisation. They can get more than 50% support and that's why the shills are frightened.
Let them do this and deal with anything else separately.

Attached: IMG_4358.jpg (800x800, 123K)

i'm not here to hide behind memeflags and vpn's

Muslim rape gangs have been acknowledge to have been operating for decades in the UK.
>Why has the (((msm))) only admires to this fact within recent years?
Why is Jewry backing Tommy Robinson?
>Why was the ismalic horde pushed into Europe under the guise of “refugees”?
Wouldn’t all this be designed so that Europeans start backing the wholesale invasion of anywhere in the Middle East that paves way for greater Israel?
I mean we all know full fucking well that the UK is not going to deport Muslims. The UK is not going to elect a real right wing nationalist party.
For fuck sake any time even a sniff of a organic grassroots movement starts to form, it immidiatley gets shut down. That’s why we have Tommy and his LGBT and pro Israel bullshit instead.

>kikeflag
>pointing out the kikes
Wtf im neutral on tommy robinson now

How can you be biased about muslims? They are a cancer and should be pushed into the sea. Any other opinion is just mental illness.

Attack the system that imprisoned him, no need to defend him.

is there any protests today?

>But you are a kike, and everyone knows that everything any kike ever does is bad, even if it helps the interests of Europe and stalls degeneration.

The absolute state of this board. But I can't blame them too much. We are under some heavy shilling and there are many low-iq stormfags who have an almost religous view on what collectivism actually is.

It sounds bad only if you have literally no idea about the endgame. WHY do you think they push the immigration? Do you honestly and truly believe, that they believe, that it will be a peaceful replacement and Islam will dominate the earth?

Just ask yourself this. Then realize that he is one of the "Agent Provocateurs of the Illuminati" named in the """hoax""" letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini.

Jow Forums supports Tommy. Leftist scum are just Jew baiting every fucking thing. Stick your happy merchants up your arse, we got commies/mudslines to destroy.

The right isn't losing. Britain is on edge and about to explode. Time for some meme magic. Spread the word far and wide.

Attached: TRMEME.jpg (960x720, 90K)

it isn't white genocide

it is american genocide

the american government has laws that are killing its own citizens

the american government protects the lives of undocumented immigrants over the lives of citizens

to the american government, the lives of citizens are worthless

to the american government, the lives of undocumented immigrants are priceless

the american government is committing genocide on its citizens

>let them do this and deal with anything else separately
That is to say let Tommy/UKIP concentrate on Islamisation/migration effectively.
Also if anyone supports Westminster snatching people and interning them on the same day for committing no crime while having 'wrong' opinions it's a pretty good chance they are a shill (or in this case maybe a Muslim).
There's a lot of money for think tanks and action groups in the uk but don't really have anyone other than Tommy to concentrate on, and they are really scared since we won the referendum.
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2013/sep/30/list-thinktanks-uk

Attached: IMG_4335.jpg (718x1000, 124K)

the american government lets growers employ undocumented immigrants

these traitors are destroying america

if you employ an undocumented immigrant, then you are a traitor

the punishment for being a traitor is summary execution

the solution to the undocumented immigrant problem in california is genocide of growers and others that employ undocumented immigrants

we need to recognize the fact that traitor citizens are using undocumented immigrants to commit genocide on citizens

>the fact that tommy supports israel opinionwise invaldiates the real life contributions to his people and his outstandingly brave fight against traitors and invaders of his nation , which are us thats why i hate him

Muhammad please

Attached: the eternal semite.jpg (501x585, 46K)

Literal braindeads or actual shills for the NWO grand plan. Tommy is not his real name, he is HIRED by the actual rulers to promote hate and violence between two religions that have always been at war anyway, now we just need to fight eachother in Western nations so that the West is utterly weakened, for those who seek a RFID-chipped future to prevail.
I am not defending islam rape gangs, as many others point out, they would be a NON ISSUE as in: non existant in the West, if it wasn´t for certain people.

Hint: Political Zionism includes all of the modern West, you as well (as you have no impact on the real politics of your leaders).

Attached: acbbf5af41c7e0169c66f139746b32ac.jpg (499x281, 32K)

...second person from two different countries to make the same type of thread........can we help you?

Attached: Afternoon Jihad Time.jpg (768x768, 63K)

You jews don't get it do you.
You are universally hated here.
You lost the culture war.
It's hip to hate you and your people.
We will never support you and we will never support your pawns.
I hope your hasbara trip to Jow Forums has educated you on how fucking hopeless the future is for your people.

To save the UK, you need a role model like Bomber Harris, not a fucking chav who gets engaged in pubfights and lives on social welfare. Hope, the narcisstic idiot (who even uses an alias) gets assraped by the mudslims in the country club. BTW: Did the laddie even serve in the military?

Attached: 220px-INF3-77_pt7_Air_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x190, 14K)

Even if that were true, do you really think blaming an entire race for everything is a way to get a political movement going?

Surely you can genocide us after you've dealt with the Islamist rape mafia that's clearly infiltrated your government and is actively radicalizing peaceful Muslims?

I highly doubt it is even white people feeding this purity spiraling shit. Also all this shit that any e-celeb gets thrown at them, like Paul Joseph Watson or Stefan Molyneux, Lauren Southern, Pettibone, Sellner etc. It is all Shitskins or Asians trying to take us down through infighting.

Then some Autistic whites attach to it and feed into it too. Remember who started this whole e-thot thing. It was Roosh V, an IRANIAN MUSLIM, SHITSKIN that doesn't care about anything traditional and condones racial blending with the white race.

Attached: ecelebshilling.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Hitler literally was a zionist or a zionist tool though.

You nailed it, son. Totally agree.

Get raped by a muslim gang, you absolute retard. Islam and Christianity will never mix together, neither do muslims belong in Europe. That is true. Also true: You are a low-iq retard swirling down the purity spiral into an abyss without an end.

>I am not defending islam rape gangs, as many others point out, they would be a NON ISSUE as in: non existant in the West, if it wasn´t for certain people.
But you are. I wonder who wants more muslims in Europe and who wants to downlplay the threat of islam? Is it the same (((group))) which wants to jail people for exposing the crimes of muslims? Tommy is a shill, I know, but not protesting against his jailing is exactly just what (((they))) want. Learn to see the bigger picture, fag.

No. We cut out the tumor before treating the symptoms.
We will deal with you evil satanists first Chaim.
Then the muslims.
But I get the feeling that once you scum are eradicated like the filthy slimy cockroaches you are the muslims will go back to the middle east where they belong considering you are no longer there.
Man I'd hate to be a jew in the next few years. Shit is going to get BAD for you fuckers.

>support Muslims
>it's okay that your own people get interned
Fuck off.
Colonisation of civilised countries is a crime against humanity that ends in you going back. Complain about Jews Islamist but do you think I like you better?
Big mistake.

Attached: IMG_4339.jpg (300x240, 26K)

Get stuffed, commie.

>who wants more muslims in Europe
Muslims

>if pol existed in 1933 poltards would have said that hitler was a zionist.
Unironically true.

Attached: ayyyyyy2.jpg (560x375, 41K)

>Britain is on edge and about to explode

Attached: TOMMEH.png (542x512, 52K)

You know what, you bong? That girl in the pix would the ashamed of the fucking chav. She'd never date such an untermensch. Up here, we would glass this idiot with a bottle of IrnBru.

Attached: 2B7DD10A00000578-0-image-m-335_1440049749917.jpg (306x601, 35K)

Hello Mohammed. I am aware of that you Muslims would love to use us Europeans as spawns to remove your mortal enemy, the Jew first, so that you can remove us later.

That is not gonna happen. B E G O N E S H I L L

(((Muslims))). It never stops amazing me why this board thinks we must choose between muslims and kikes. Both groups should get out of Europe.

/Sg was such a mistake. They think they are us??! WTF.
amazing that they'd complain about division. Look at the shill threads they've started (and deserted) this afternoon PRETENDING TO BE US.

>stretch marks
Digging the detail

it is European Muslims who write this, or autistic American White Trash that has never met a Muslim in their entire life and therefore doesn't understand that they are notoriously impossible to live around.
> muh Palestinian children, lets side with the poor Arabs

Nokianigger

Attached: c6231d9c256fdaf3d4237348c5e3c455.jpg (450x600, 30K)

>mohammed
Oh boy the hasbara script isn't working is it Chaim. LIsten kiddo. We're gonna burn israel to the ground. Your satanic state will not persecute the Christian west anymore. Your time is up.
Your samson option is a ruse. We will crush you before you have a chance to use it. This is because jews are natural cowards.
Don't worry. Once we are done with you we will mass deport the muslims back to the middle east.
In fact I think we will give them israel.
How does that make you feel Horrowitz?

What the fuck are you talking about. Jews literally are MOVING AWAY FROM EUROPE because they have a state to move to. Any nationalist should be thrilled about this prospect.

If Jews have their own state they can all move there. But you go on and cry over the poor Arab children.. We need to unite with the Arabs, the Arabs are just poor innocent victims of Jews :'(

GTFO of here, Arabs will make Europe into a Chaliphate within our lifetime, and people on Jow Forums are crying over
> muh Palestinian children

>hitler was a zionist
He was zion tool however.
Without holohoax meme Israel would never came back and kikes would still be vulnerable to criticism.

>Arabs will make Europe into a Chaliphate within our lifetime
Based

The Islamist turns violent very quickly doesn't he.

Attached: IMG_3269.jpg (768x551, 76K)

Should you use such racist words? I mean, don't you have a revolution plan and your girlfriend's son take out while she and Jamal fuck? Remember to give away all of your guns before you start that revolution.

Hey, let's play spot the difference!
>pic related

Attached: oath.png (1235x610, 837K)

>Man I'd hate to be a jew in the next few years.
>Shit is going to get BAD for you fuckers.
He said as Islamists continue to take over his country.

By the time you're done galvanizing your country against Jews, your grand-daughter would be speaking Arabic.

I say we just build concentration camps and get rid of them for good. Look at the mess muslims make.

>implying I want the jews in europe
You don't get whats coming do you?
You have stained every jew with your deceit and lies.
There is a great suffering coming to your people Chaim. It will be unlike anything you can imagine.
The jew in the future will be a dead race because you will be wiped out.
What do you think the west will do to you when they realize all the things are behind.
The migrant crisis.
Wars in the middle east.
Terrorism in the west.
9/11.
The liberty.
People are already waking up and you don't see the huge tidal wave coming toward you.
There will be nothing left of your people.
God abandoned you for your satanic ways and now the world will destroy you for them.

It is shills, muttland white trash, muslims, and actual retards.

No one listens to the d and c shills

>Richard Spencer is a fe-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad-jacketing

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

A zionist is pro white genocide no matter what is coming out of their mouth you naive fuck.

Weiner laptop and Erik prince
Connects to NXIVM and Clintons
>which ties to Weinstein and allison mack
Which then exposes the CABAL!!!
THIS IS THEIR WEAKNESS!!!
>expose nxivm ,Epstein, Weinstein and the Clintons

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
>QRD is Weinstein is singing like q jail bird

You goys will love this!!!!
>shills will slide
>Jews will kvetch
>jeb bush presents his Guac as tribute

This is the battle for your minds!!!!This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late

Attached: Elite_Black_Eyes.jpg (499x456, 63K)

>Elon musk says
Nobody cares reddit

>this is why the right always loses

the right only lost when the conflict was whites against whites. good luck keeping your leftist 'resistance' together without blacks, muslims, gays, trans, and feminists not tearing each other apart for the smallest perceived slight.

Lionel put it well - Tommy is the man in front of the tank. Nothing else matters. His actual past, motivations or thoughts are totally irrelevant. The public has now made him into an image, and that image is more important than he as a mere man could ever be.
youtube.com/watch?v=6UK-IoikOXQ

Attached: 1527499444787 ed.jpg (1200x928, 416K)

Hmmmmmm so we should ignore his friendship with Laura (((Bush)))? Thank you for telling me what to think, GCHQ!

>guilty until proven innocent
he is allowed to report after trial no?

youre talking to hans there, gijs.

>German isn’t bothered by government assfucking citizens to protect Muzzies

Checks out

Protip: It's da jooz.
It's always da jooz.

Attached: its women stupid.jpg (1350x801, 265K)

Your pic is bullshit though.

There's no need to deal with women who don't procreate.
They have dealt with themselves. Their genetics are gone.

The women who want lots of babies will create the next generation of whites.

Filming outside a court isn't a crime. If they don't want anyone filming it's up to them to make sure they can't be filmed.
Doing what the state has done is wrong, and is the standard persecution of anyone displaying wrong think.
If it were Muslims filming it and shouting about muh racism they wouldn't be arrested here.
Fuck man we've seen in a thread today how we should all have knives without points just so the government and the media don't have to name who's doing the stabbings. Amazing that my knife was doing it all along, all those stabbing s in London 200 miles away.

>white women refuse to procreate.
Not my experience.

the degree of shilling between Tommy and Little has gotten absurd
kikes NEED us to lose our irl counterparts, they MUST deplatform us
luckily the response from Jow Forums is orders of magnitude improved from the anti e-celebs days
shills you are on notice - we stand in solidarity you can't break

the desperation of the creator of this pic is hilarious

this is jews jewing retard.

muh tinfoil hat

Thirteen year old mentally subnormal girls from carehomes aren't "women", and giving birth to taxi-driver islamic gangrapist's mutts isn't "procreation".

Attached: TRMEME4.jpg (960x720, 94K)

white people are too busy backstabbing each other for an extra shekel lmao

lol it's clearly you know nothing about Stevey. You think nachum Shifren would let him be hurt lol.

Fuck off and stop calling him tommy faggot. That's not his name. Go cry about your zionist fagboy somewhere else.

Possibly. But the people like Harris are timid and weak when alone. We need those chavs to start the revolutions for people like Harris to lead it and deliver us from Democracy's Tyranny.

We need to get him out of jail before he is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc