CANADA NO! Quebecois MP Mad Max says Niggress MP thinks "world revolves around her skin colour"

>Conservative MP Maxime Bernier has reproached a fellow MP for being too focused on the colour of her skin.

>In a Twitter message published Saturday afternoon, the representative for the Quebec riding of Beauce accused Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes, who is black, of thinking "the world revolves around (her) skin colour."

>Bernier was reacting to a Globe and Mail article in which the author said Caesar-Chavannes "focuses less on policy and more on personal matters."

>Bernier quoted that passage in his tweet, adding that it's an approach vastly different from his own.

>"That's the main difference between us," he wrote. "You think the world revolves around your skin colour. My goal is to bring better policies to all Canadians. That's an MP's job."

Canada literally in total chaos right now, Trudeau has ordered Maxine Bernier to be assassinated for racism and has paid Canada's 2000 ISIS fighters to find him

>cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-cesar-chavannes-tweet-1.4680467

Attached: mad mad 1488.png (1286x920, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-cesar-chavannes-tweet-1.4680467
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-liberal-mp-celina-caesar-chavannes-on-racism-and-privilege-in-canada/?cmpid=rss
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Tweet that caused a moral panic

Attached: madmax tweet.png (706x466, 80K)

god bless maxime bernier

>Caesar-Chavannes (the nigger woman), who has been outspoken on issues of race, responded with a message on Twitter in which she told Bernier to "check your privilege and be quiet."

Attached: proud canadians.jpg (524x350, 72K)

JUST a friendly reminder that Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White in 2019

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

The fastest peacetime genocide in recorded history

Attached: canada 53% genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

The White Genocide in full technicolour

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

Black women are the most incompetent and corrupt of ALL people. They literally possess NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. It you put a black women in charge of something, she'll destroy it in record time while suffering no consequences for the disaster.

Anyone who votes for a black woman in order to virtue signal deserves exactly what they get.

Attached: 1525066446164.png (1213x1032, 1.11M)

Can this fucking "Racism Watchdog" be fucking put down already? A Shitskin Pitbull LARPing as a White Aryan Lab

Attached: racism watchnigger.png (1192x230, 62K)

if it isnt microchipped you can defo put it down

Max was your guys' last chance

the dairy farmers are canada's kingmakers.

>tfw cucked out retards chose some creepy mormon gen x-er softy over mad max
lmao canada is retarded

Make a pitbull account that mauls the dog and sjw feminists.

i love the polish. keep drilling it into these retard canadian anglos that their country is dead and gone. they still wont believe it

It ignores the literal 1000s of daily nigger tweets calling for the death of whitey, nevermind the 10,000s just putting whites down in general, a jew runs it probably

You're fucking retarded

Attached: Canada Whites.png (1126x580, 59K)

He's actually Jewish
>Scheer

As you know, Canada is undergoing the fastest demographic replacement in the world. Furthermore, the Government of Canada is actively misleading the public as to its demographics in two ways:

>1. It manipulates the "visible minority" statistic by having a clause that results in visible minorities not being counted as visible minorities if they also claim to be White or some European country (culturally). Essentially any visible minority that grew up in a Western country is NOT considered a visible minority. This allows the government to claim Canada is 73% White, when in fact it was 53% in 2016 and is set to hit 49% in 2019.

>2. Immigration numbers are misconstrued and lied about. The government touts Skilled Immigration is good for Canada, when in fact it does nothing but suppress wages. The Liberals have removed the requirement that a skilled immigrant have a job offer (no job offer needed anymore). The Liberals use immigration as an ideological tool, and Canada's entire immigration system is designed to replace Canada's native White European population with non-White 3rd world unskilled immigrants. Unironically, this immigration plan was designed by none other than George Soros.

Attached: trudeau muslim.png (1386x768, 1.24M)

She’s so stupid that she can’t even figure out how to wear her necklace correctly.

To expand on point 1. The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So essentially millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latinx are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latinx and West Indians.

Attached: leaf iq.png (680x1322, 977K)

Based Bernier and the Quebecois. I swear those fucks still have pride compared to the rest of Canada opening their ass deep and wide for the SJW and mudslime menace

WHY DID WE GET SCHEER

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Attached: kikecooking census rule.png (1388x198, 140K)

the dairy farmers registered en masse to vote for him in exchange for fuckloads of cash.

yehaaaa

There's literally no way that Canada is only 53% White, I live there even in the big cites Whites are still the majority

No, Libs falsely registered tens of thousands of new Conservative memberships and all voted Scheer knowing he was the far weaker candidate versus Maxime Bernier who had mass support among the far right and Quebecois (Maxime is native Quebecois and speaks English with a heavy accent, fiscal conservative and anti-immigration, Scheer is from Alberta and a Jew, pro mass immigration)

It was on Leaf Antifa forums and Kevin O'Leary even dropped out of the race citing the tens of thousands of false ballots. How these treasonous antifas weren't hunted down and executed for treason is beyond me

>pic related, it's Canada's Minister of Defense, an Indian Citizen

Attached: canada minister of defense.jpg (700x415, 54K)

>LIES
>I LIVE IN THE BIG WHITE CITIES

Attached: le 53 lies.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

Niggers in the government when they are such little if population. I love affirmative action!!!

Your 53% stats exclude White Canadians who simply identify as "Canadian" rather than a specific European ancestry

Eat shit you polish retard

>polish

Attached: brainletlet.png (255x197, 5K)

I always liked that dude.

Did you even look at the image? You're lacking too much prefrontal cortex to have thought of that as it already calls bullshit on your ad 30%-generic-canadian-minem

Attached: typical leaf2.png (190x229, 123K)

I'd say most blacks believe that the world revolves around their skin color. Everything is 'muh racial oppression.'

We all have Negro fatigue.

>Maxine Bernier to be assassinated for racism and has paid Canada's 2000 ISIS fighters to find him
Good. Maxine is a faggot.

Although Canada has a lot of niggers (and I mean a LOT, especially from sub-Saharan Africa), it's very rare to find one in the wild that speaks anything but African Click, so you normally don't hear them except for hyanese screams, clicking sounds and gunshots.

>pic related

Attached: average leaf.jpg (863x562, 98K)

Literal ISIS fighter from Canada

Reported to CIA for execution

Attached: kill all canadian isis.png (1768x1340, 1.74M)

Just 60? Lel
How many are sympathetic to the cause though

Considering Canada has around 5M Muslims, and 70% of Muslims support Jihad and Sharia, that's 3,500,000 Muslim Mudshits that want to commit terror attacks in the USA.

>pic related
Trudeau paid Omar Khadr $10.5M on the 4th of July as a fuck you to the USA in secret so you couldn't seize the money to satisfy the $100M+ USD in court judgements he has against him. A literal Al Qaeda public executioner, terrorist, IED bomb maker, IED bomb video tutorial maker and Osama Bin Laden family friend (that Obama freed to Canada, where Trudeau immediately let him out of jail).

This guy posts on Jihadi forums all the time bragging he killed US soldiers and cucked Canada out of $10M+

Attached: omar khadr WINS.jpg (2000x2000, 3.3M)

Attached: vomit.jpg (500x378, 56K)

>be shitskin
>allowed to live in wypipo land
>decide to continue acting like a shitskin

Caucasian can also include Hispanic and Arab who don't want to identify as such.

Are we though? I am surrounded by blacks, pajeets, and chinks.

Keep in mind there is a 51% probability you are talking to a shitskin.

Attached: young canadian voters.png (1584x322, 856K)

How retarded are Canadian dairy farmers.
If immigration continues no amount of supply management will make up for the fact that "New Canadians" are almost entirely lactose intolerant.

Attached: Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg (1722x1187, 172K)

>tfw slowly cucking the world with superior danish dairy

Attached: 557.jpg (240x280, 18K)

Polish dairy is better
>Do you even Kefir?

Dude Kefir came from poland? I LOVE that shit. Fuck is it good.

Pretty much, Poles started drinking it centuries ago, I drink 0.4L of kefir everyday, never have stomach aches, feel better, have great shits etc

>essentially millions
>almost every
Can't be more precise?

Attached: 1459947192965.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Someone should really make a drunk twitter where tweets like this get passes because obviously drunk people can say anything

Attached: leaf white genocide data.png (842x558, 77K)

Dwitter

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

that shits retarded yo, there's no virus that makes you feminists, its just a chicks nature when men stop holding the reigns

Attached: STARTER PACK.png (1200x1200, 1.79M)

LEAFLAND RISING

she is literal poison. go look up all the shit she has said/done you will fucking cry. man i wish bernier won the leadership race. based.

It's too late unfortunately for canada (quebec is a different country). The NDP are going to win in Ontario lmao, theyre literal communists

How does this account for white people emigrating from, say, South Africa? I.e. people who actually are white coming from nations that aren't majority white?

>White People
>Emigrating to Canada

Attached: pr 2015.jpg (600x478, 46K)

>South Africa

Attached: South African whites genocided.png (900x1290, 774K)

Only ever vote for white males.

>70% of Muslims support Jihad and Sharia
Numbers fresh out of your ass. Must be true.

>he didn't read the paper in the millions of threads that it was posted in
must be hell to be so new

its clearly the ADL or some twitter jew who used to be able to censor these tweets but was told ordered to stop because of the spotlight shinned on facebook over censorship of conservative views. The guys tweet is the opposite of racism. it literally says skin color doesn't matter to him.

>I'm not your guy, buddy!

there have been a couple of MP's lately that have come under fire in Ontario. One suggested that 9/11 was an inside job and the other retweeted a hitler meme

Based Québécois.

lol the fucking canada cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

no wonder he was swindled out of the leadership

Under rated post, this dudes seen southpark.

Lots of people showing their power level recently, entertaining

Attached: 1527409944040.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Your opinion is irrelevant.

>cbc.ca/news/politics/bernier-cesar-chavannes-tweet-1.4680467

thanks le 53% face

and the reason for that is because the results of the census have been obfuscated. No one can assume the ratio of whites vs nonwhites who identified as "just canadian".

You keep making shit up. Bad for the cause.

>implying it wasn't set up to be ambiguous for a reason...

Attached: happening.jpg (1026x946, 108K)

chinks and poos hate blacks more than whites do, this will go over well with most immigrants here

I'm not your buddy, friend!

how will niggers recover?

>believing the dairy farmer meme
It was the jews.

this guy is a Jow Forums god and no one ever mentions him

Stop it you nigger.

anything that's "not a visible minority" counts as white

>White European Origins Only

My Great-Great Grandmother paternally was Mikmaq (Indigenous) so technically I wouldn't be counted despite the fact everyone else in my family on both sides are English and Scottish heritage.

i've had multiple rabid leftists proudly inform me that not noticing skin color as a white person is one of the most racist things you can do

these people are lost

what are these

Yeah you're not White. That's the point.

Attached: confused nick.png (600x512, 298K)

My heritage is definitely better off than a pure Polack (hint: you're probably part Jewish)

>You're fucking retarded
i think he posted the foreign born stats for toronto.

LOOK GUYS, NUMBERS

This guy is already 1000x better than Zack Braff

OH JEY!

Attached: tuuuuuurbożyd.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Bugger off, you racist leafs. Leave that mudslima alone.

Attached: Fathi_Derder.jpg (440x300, 31K)

Almost like its designed to give skewed results and is obvious misinformation

>theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-liberal-mp-celina-caesar-chavannes-on-racism-and-privilege-in-canada/?cmpid=rss
>“Systemic racism exists,” she said, citing a statistic that less than 5 per cent of CEOs are non-Caucasian women. “You can’t find a woman of colour to run your organization? Mmm. Interesting.”

Attached: absolutely-disfigured.jpg (780x438, 87K)

But as long as our corrupt government is selling us out, we may as well make a few extra bucks on commission.

Just check out this new Sales Rep job from:
>Immigration.ca, #1 Google ranked, is the most recognized Canada based immigration law firm in the industry, on-line.
> Our firm represents some of Canada's largest corporations in their immigration cross-border work permit and foreign national recruitment projects involving skilled worker professionals and executive personnel.
>His opinions on government policy are frequently published. His law practice focuses on economic class and business immigration. Since 2007, the firm has provided in-house employment search consulting services to Canadian employers and applicants to Canada. Immigration to Canada serves as the foundation for continued economic growth and which brings people, customs and traditions, rituals and culture to the forefront of current Government policy.

The system is very clearly set up so that those who profit from immigration are the ones influencing government immigration policy. The immigration industrial complex.

Attached: 198237423.png (1049x2775, 234K)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

The GBA+ blackpill.

Attached: GBA+2.png (1536x2048, 474K)

>Westmount

Literally 80-90% Jewish. They all vacation in Israel

You're retarded and sheltered if you actually beleive what you posted.

Attached: canadapopulation.png (1190x736, 113K)