U.S. birth rates at a 30 year low

archive.is/RjuGX

Attached: IMG_20180528_093356.png (1080x1243, 321K)

>woman
>"wanna have kids?"
>SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC PIG REEEEEEE
I wonder why.

There is one positive to this.

It also accounts for the 44%.

If we up white birthrates, kill niggers (one drop rule btw), deport the Beaners and gas the heebs.

Thats sounds alright but its a whole lot easier just to let white people disappear.

just glad i never knocked up any of those stupid skanks i dated.

.... and that's a good thing.

>gun violence

yea ok

>can't imagine why all of these things that were the same 70 years ago would make people reluctant to bring kids into the world

ignoring for a moment "school gun violence" wasn't literally the same, but violence broadly is at something of an all time low.

but yeah, totally. I'm sure all of these things are discouraging childbearing. Grandma must be proud.

Has she seen the countries with high birth rates? It's like they just spout the same "Gibbs me day" propaganda without a moment of research.

that has never happened.
you sound like a hyperbolic woman.

Feminism is responsible for the low birthrates. At this rate US will naturally have to import poos and chinks

What's the point of white'a having more children if the ones who are having them are idiots? People who are less intelligent commonly out breed those who are smart because who are successful don't have time to settle down

>and yet whites are breeding more
translation: shitskins are continuing to breed less since Trump. MAGA.

>turks and arabs are considered white in americuck states

Golems only know what their jewish masters program them with. As automatons they lack free will.

It's also a misleading stat. The birthrate is down because teen pregnancy is down. So it's kind of a good thing. That said, the optimum mothering age (25-35) is down as well, but not as drastically as teen births.

>maternity leave
>childcare
That's child neglect.

Imagine being so beholden to corporate media talking points that you think school shootings have a measurable effect on our replacement rate.

>world is overpopulated
Don't see the problem.

How does that brainlet explain European birth rates then? It’s women perusing careers instead of families. Justified or not, that is the problem.

>optimum mothering age (25-35
Maybe if you want retard babies. Teen mothers is good, the problem is unwed mothers. Girls should be married and making baby young.

Buried in this data is the fact that conservative birth rates are significantly higher than liberal birth rates. They are literally driving themselves extinct.

Fertility rates are bottom tier because of hedonism. This country has had shit tier fertility rates since after the 1989 revolution, hence how we entered the first world war with sixteen million less people than Germany while a century before we were more populated than the Russian Empire.

(((zeisler)))

Every fuckin time.

LOL women had children in the past before they were given free shit.

Also
Population control is a good thing.
Less polution, more resources available for everyone.

funny how the retard roastie forgot the most important cause: divorce laws that make marriage a horrible investment for men

this stupid cunt has never read a single statistic on this and is trying to propagate bullshit
i hope this pravda thing works out, or something similar

>paid maternity leave

I love this, this highlights everything that’s wrong with the west.

We put women in the work place en masse, driving wages down, then demand taxes are increased so that women can stop working but still be paid.

This means men, the main breadwinners are earning less per hour while being taxed more and people wonder why they aren’t having as many kids.

>costly child care
Again, sending women to work just to pay someone else to look after the kids.... ironically women are working as childcare workers to pay for child care for their own kid.

>100 years ago
>literally none of those things exist
>women still had 5+ children on average

fuckin kikes, man

Attached: 1527197874568.gif (255x255, 1.44M)

>U.S. birth rates at a 30 year low

Holy shit, you guys deported that many illegals already?

Attached: 1525433832596.jpg (246x234, 21K)

t. jew

Now this is quality shitposting.

>using slutting around as a reason for more gibs
all women will be gassed in the ethnostate

France has had shit tier fertility rates since 1789

If you had had the same population growth as Germany and Britain during the 19th century, France would literally be the undisputed global superpower right now and we’d all be speaking french.

Attached: IMG_3949.png (750x1334, 264K)

Fuck I messed up. Meant to say 1789 obviously..

Sorry I didn’t realise 1989 was a typo.

To put things in perspective, from the projections I saw if you’d had the same growth as Germany/Britain you would have a modern population larger than the USA, not to mention you would have dominate Germany and Europe early 20th century mean WW1 probably wouldn’t have been nearly was drawn out... or even happened

Eh fuck guess it was my turn to make a bunch of typos...

It was the same years ago either and that didn't stop you from having children.

Ya it couldn't be the soul crushing debt or anti depressants everyone is on.

>oh it's anything but the shit republican healthcare system that we have, she dumb
-pol

Africa has a shittier health system but they have no trouble producing children. But you already knew that.

Her picture's in the tweet... She's like a 3/10. I doubt that girl has some beefy torn up vagina. More like barely touched.

>jewish name

Births are down because Birth Tourism is down. It was up because Obama relaxed rules against pregnant women being allowed into the US, Trump tightened the rules. Now Chinks and Turks can't come to America and shit out babies and then demand gibs from the American taxpayer as a result.

Why have kids when you can just have dogs?

(we are so fucked)

Attached: the-white-race-is-doomed.png (647x611, 578K)

Hey look at that, TWO jewish names

>jews and greeks
>"we"

>republican healthcare system

Are you retarded?

White people are obsessed with dogs so you basically cultivated this type of behavior.

>Fertility rates are bottom tier because of hedonism.

Correct answer.

We have more resources than ever in the history of the world, but we spend them doing useless shit.

Attached: 1525700291928.jpg (720x960, 196K)

>against the law to acknowledge races in eurocuck countries

>What's the point of white's having more children if the ones who are having them are idiots?
Progression to the mean.
>because who are successful don't have time to settle down
If they put video games and memes like "finding themselves" before family, then they're stupid and shouldn't have them.

>because who are successful don't have time to settle down
>If they put video games and memes like "finding themselves" before family, then they're stupid and shouldn't have them.

Very true.

Gotta love these so-called "successful" rich white people who end up with empty childless lives.

Attached: 1525393973944.jpg (795x855, 364K)

>optimum mothering age (25-35)

Attached: children autism mother age.jpg (287x254, 48K)

>assuming a childless life is empty
educate yourself

>Lack of teen births is a good thing.
Get out Jew.

family values crowd have made the future look pretty bleak.

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

Feminism and the death of the nuclear family is causing this, you dumb cunt.

>((((Friedland)))))

And nothing of value was lost. In fact, one positive aspect is that kikes are not reproducing either, once again these parasites don't think long term.

The nuclear family was a form of death. Originally extended families would be part of a closely knit community. It's all this cityfagging and communism that started the nuclear family bullshit.

maybe a lower standard of living will help

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-05-28 11-19-16.png (893x684, 85K)

It's almost as if they are part of some rootless clique that is hell bent on killing off white people. Must just be a coincidence.

maybe they just don't wanna have children with childish idiots

What's wrong with this? You can still join a union it just keeps unions from forcing people to pay to work. I shouldn't have to join a union and pay them just to work.

Attached: file-20171117-19305-17d3usa.jpg (926x740, 146K)

You are like pandas who refuse to breed. This is a world for the strong Sven. Your weak-willed people will be eradicated by the superior militant cultures. Nature cares not for whatever virtues your culture may have, the only language nature speaks is violence. Enjoy being genocided.

Attached: death of death.jpg (800x500, 166K)

maybe instead of raising a child and husband they figure why not just get a dog

>about to cum
>think of school shootings

Attached: AAD260FE-81E7-4A88-866B-6A6C9C332EE6.png (657x527, 44K)

And why should men care? White women are only good to pump and dump not to be mothers.

This is a uniquely low year, we had a high year before recession, birthrates are a lagging indicator, and this year is a surprising and sudden drop.

Which could mean anything.

With good economics birthrates will go up

I know a lot of white upper middle -upper class millennials that have started having kids (mid 20’s to mid 30’s) who’d Been puttin it off for years

maybe its cause i dont hav emoney

It unironically would. Mexicans living in poverty and 19th century industrial workers with almost no rights had/have far higher birthrates than modern whites. Even among modern whites, working class whites and "rednecks" have higher birthrates than upper middle class/ rich whites. Social democratic Sweden whose workers have some of the most rights and benefits in the world has one of the lowest birthrates if you only account for native Swedes. Maternity leave is a pointless endeavor because women shouldn't even be in the workplace in the first place.

Maybe I’m mistaking but don’t burth rates go up when the economy is doing bad? Like people blow off steam by fugging and getting preggers.

I'm so fucking tired of this argument.

No couple decides to have children because the world is in such a state that the child would grow up great.
No couple decides to not have children because the world is in such a state that the chould would not grow up great.

This idea keeps getting peddled for those oh so zany zingers, but it's just completely false. People have children in terrible conditions. People decline to have children in amazing conditions. I'm not saying the idea that you worry about your potential child's qualify of life is irrelevant to the decision to have a child, but it's way, way down on the list.

Attached: MADoka.gif (350x350, 66K)

just liberals aborting their future voters
its all good

so you saying we can save the capitalists with masses of uneducated idiots?

It’s just an excuse. They say something about not wanting to bring children into this world but it’s really about greed. Having a dog instead of kid really makes you able to have more disposable income.

what was the population of whites?

this

Birthrates are low among all civilized demographics regardless of maternity leave, healthcare, or school quality/safety. Conversely birthrates are the highest in areas with the worst conditions. Low-hanging fruit or not, that woman is retarded.

You know, because Euro birthrates are soaring. Their growing library for never wanting to grow up is pathetic.

Literally the first thing you see in the NYT article for this story.

Attached: 9063cec1-6782-491b-9f3d-3b5a9095ac64.png (672x492, 279K)

>Roasties everywhere.
Hmm, why aren't men wanting to fuck them?
>muh white malesssssssss!!!!

Attached: WhiteWoman.jpg (999x562, 50K)

notice this is a problem with 1st world countries?
if we turned the 1st world into the 3rd world everything might work out

No, of course it has nothing to do with feminism and white males being treated like utter garbage so they reject society.

(((zeisler)))

You got it wrong. The Nuclear family is a result of capitalism. If you have more houses you need to buy more stuff to fill those houses.

Ok buddy, keep being "educated" and "enlightened" and watch your own race die out. Deep inside, you know I'm right. Math doesn't lie.

>Under current law, U.S. inflation-adjusted debt per person is expected to reach the $66,000 milestone by April 2026, based on Bloomberg calculations of Congressional Budget Office and Census Bureau data.

In other word your kid will be born with close to 100k debt to the slave system.

Communists were against religion and the traditional family as well, now Russia has the highest rates of abortion and STDs in Europe. Meanwhile, white birthrates under capitalism remained high from the 15th to 19th centuries.

Yaaaas just live for yourself!

Attached: lol.png (419x945, 295K)

stop repressing me

Attached: StyxHexxenHammer666.jpg (1200x630, 156K)

Don't most of the nordic euro countries have all of that but have lower birthrates than the US?

So you can come to the conclusion that capitalism died with the 19th and what we see today is as more to do with corporate dictatorship than anything else.

Saved

>current year
>people don’t know about the demographic transition
Jesus Christ

Attached: E40E15BB-C7E6-4147-968C-C1B99DB8DFFB.jpg (500x375, 35K)

nice trips, but you seem to forget the concept of "per capita debt saturation" and are only focused on birthrates. The birthrate would be fine if everyone wasn't saturated in an average of $70k debt.

But please, keep tossing the "you're not educated" stones from your crystalware villa, faggot.

>life sucks so much here, that's why no one wants to have children
>Nigeria has a fertility rate 4 times higher than the US and yet AIDS is rampant throughout the country along with malaria and starvation, Boko Haram still controls large swathes of the country and the average lifespan is like 45 years