Am I white? Jew? Mediterranean? HELP

Well, i have this situation.
My grandfather was German, blonde and blue eyed. The rest of my family is Italian, Ligurian region.
In my childhood I had a straight nose, I was extremely pale, blonde and blue eyed.
It changed, now my nose developed a curve, I have a tanned skin (Well, that's the sun. My covered parts are pale Af), and a brownish hair.
If it help, my brothers, both are currently blonde and green eyed.
(The picture is my nose, you see, if it weren't for the curve, it would be Germanic )

Attached: received_340551219718967-1~01.jpg (446x827, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-eCsQBjyE
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

incel

What curve? Your nose is not crooked, and it is -barely- Roman, if at all.

Keep this insecure shit off of Jow Forums unless you're gonna post your tits next.

Le white people aren't white meme

>being this insecure

You are faggot.

Mongrel of some sort.

that is a shark nose your white.

that nose looks gay as fuck

I can tell just by your nose that you are under age.

Just to be safe, gas yourself.

Attached: 7398210.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Oh, we still love you brother. We are just mean because we have to be.

You're a white Mediterranean Jew faggot. And Italian to boot

This is a mediterranean nose,you dont have one but maybe you have some mediterranean dna in you

Attached: 5IaNMep[1].jpg (321x591, 19K)

looks like a normal nose to me

chill out bro. You won't go to Dachau.

Attached: fellow.gif (245x230, 871K)

that nose looks from perú

Donde vives que dices eso?Lejos del metirrenao compañero , vivo en la costa y la gente tienen una nariz similar excepto los castellanos que vienen de otras parte de españa

You're a jew, go to Israel and destroy your new host nation.

I do not think you have Jewish blood. You simply obtained the Roman and Mediterranean characteristics of your family.
Is there another reason you suspect?

>Am I white? Jew? Mediterranean? HELP
You've posted a picture of yourself (or rather, a part of it, but still) on Jow Forums to get rated. You're not white. You're not a Jew. You're not Mediterranean. You're a fag.

Meds are subhuman garbage.

that isn't a curved nose wtf

coming from an amerimutt this is just hilarious, have the decency to hide that flag at least

You're white but seems ugly, a lot of whites are ugly so it's not a disqualifying thing.

What type of nose is this

Attached: 1.jpg (734x1084, 490K)

Haha I have the exact same (((nose)))

Thats why women seek us out more than any other white subrace right? jajajajaja

You're just gay. That's the most feminine, pathetic snout I've ever seen on a "man."

my anglo nose

Attached: (((nose)))..png (122x96, 21K)

you're underage

Looks Anglo-Saxon to me.

Attached: nosey.jpg (206x262, 15K)

Certified mutt.

>666

It seems to be a very slightly Roman nose.
It looks like an aquiline nose

You're all lucky that you don't have this nose. It looks more hooked from the right side.

Attached: muhnose.jpg (304x249, 40K)

What do you mean by that?
I am christian why 666?

Also I don't even know what my nose is. It doesn't start hooking high up at the bridge, like this . It's just the very tip, and my nose is rather small/short on my face. Maybe it's a birth defect or an accident that deformed my nose as a kind.

My glorious nose looks especially Aryan when properly powdered.

Stand back boys

Attached: IMG_20180528_083925.jpg (1308x2020, 678K)

Attached: 5a28a26ec003a.jpg (1500x1000, 244K)

you're white, just like the majority of us Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-eCsQBjyE

I dont get it

I was in some bad fights.Nose is big and croocked now.

Born white,now a kike?

How the fuck you can decide that by nose only

OINK!

Germanic master nose reporting

Attached: 20180528_170654-1.jpg (1239x1450, 976K)

likely story shlomo

Hey that's the glory of the Celtics you're oinking at

Just post dicks desu.

Attached: me.png (738x960, 195K)

>Am I white? Jew? Mediterranean?
Noone gives a shit. FU.

>nose comparison thread
>weak features, pale skin, fucked up disproportionate monkey faces
What fresh hell...?

1/4 English, 1/8 Irish , 1/2 French , 1/8 German nose here.

Attached: 1A12F6DD-F93A-42D7-8FEE-77BA9BFCB5E7.jpg (685x728, 63K)

Are you an ethnic European? That's the question that matters. Not the made up "White" Amerimutt shit.

I traced my ancestry as far back as I could and got nearly all Danish on my mother's side, and German / Scottish on my dad's side. But, I still have a huge jew nose. Born with blonde hair that is now dark brown. Oh well.

I think he means the bottom of the nose, around the nostril

you areeee

a bitch!

SUPRISE

I'm italian and have this nose.

fuck y'all niggers

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

Alright cletus. Time to stop posting.

Attached: snowniggers rejected.png (739x839, 589K)

ayy mine looks kind of like that, the upturn

You guys are like babies. Watch this

[spoiler]yes it hurts[/spoiler]

Attached: IMG_20180528_192004.jpg (999x1381, 151K)

atrocidad

OYY

that nose looks like shit

You're behaving exactly like a nigger

Attached: brazilmutt.png (729x628, 235K)

you're the Hoggster faggot.

>yo whitey ur womenz like us
>not nigger behavior though

What is your ethnic group?

but if a blonde blue eyed guy was bragging it's ok, right?

Fuck off favela monkey.

I don't know why but girls with such a nose are top tier qts but also the biggest whores.

Dutch
Brown hair blue/green eyes. From my mother's side many males have noses like mine. I will probably get a nose job soon

weak faggot

Except I've never seen a blond blue eyed guy behaving like that, and I've seen several butthurt meds doing it. You are the ones who have an inferiority complex towards northerners, as proved by the frequent "Med Supremacy threads" and the several memes you have in handy for whenever this theme is brought up, just like hapas have their bullshit memes. But that's ok because then you have Latinos to feel superior to and you can continue pretending you're not the niggers of Europe and sperging out whenever someone barely mentions your explicitly niggerish behavior.

How so? Ever since I started browsing Jow Forums years ago I started to notice how big curved noses are a big stereotype for Jews. I don't want to get associated with them and besides that my right nose hole is messed up and not symmetrical so I need to do it for medical reasons too since sometimes I cannot breath through it well

No. You will never be truly White. You will always be an impure mongrel. Accept it.

Never saw anyone with a nose like that wtf.

It looks like an aquiline nose, there are people who look good that kind of nose.
Are you sure you want to rhinoplasty?

>flag

i have a big nose and i breathe just fine
stop lying to yourself

My nose, can someone help tell me where I’m from

Attached: EBC2404A-CDF4-4C33-84C2-E61FC08BF4CE.jpg (429x658, 59K)

weak faggot

You know phenotype is determined by more than nose shape, right?
With that said, your eyebrows and mustache look awfully swarthy

If it's for health, I'd tell you to do it, but if it's only for appearance, I would not recommend it. A surgery will not change your genetics and your children can still be born with your natural nose, it is better that a son and a father have the same nose.

>t. Moorish rape-spawn

Attached: laugh4.jpg (690x508, 87K)

>56% man
won't even bother making a witty reply, your melting pot shithole is the biggest joke

Black hair, dark brown eyes, black beard, tan skin. I’m creole but no idea where my nose is from

That is a helena nose.
Greek Mediterranean?

I said this I have strong med genes on my dads side (from Italy) and my mom’s was French and Cajun mix.

Am I Jew

Attached: 339D38B7-DB2F-4C3B-A634-F87A778308E4.jpg (685x539, 90K)

kill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Look. I'm loud. I talk with my hands. Pale skinned beauties compliment my tan, masculine features, and mysterious eyes. But when it comes down to it, the biggest turn on to me is to see a woman with a roman nose and olive skin like myself. Don't get me wrong, if I end up with a nord no problem for me, but I'd rather I have a med woman, preferably southern Italian such as myself.

I could lie to you and say I know you're phenotype X or Y, but that would be it: a lie. We can't tell it unless we see your full face, and for fucks sake don't post that in here. When you get someone with knowledge on the topic to do an honest evaluation, observing your phenotype through a photo(provided you don't get a shit angle) is much more reliable than those jew DNA tests. That shit is only building a DNA database on the goyim, it is not reliable. The 23andme CEO for example is married Youtube's CEO.
In case you haven't heard, a serial killer who commited his crimes in the 70s or 80s in California was caught because of the database they built with the DNA of everyday people in those websites, and they found him through a 15th cousin or some shit like that. What guarantees you they won't use that against the goyim in the future?

>American Intellectuals

What you think Jow Forums. I am of Scottish descent. It's pretty suspect imo

Attached: AmIAKike0.jpg (927x1022, 375K)

How is it

Attached: 2018-05-28_14.13.02.jpg (415x415, 49K)

monobrow chechen scum

You are a truly redpilled man. The ultimate redpill is for each one of us to breed with our own phenotype. That "yo whitey we got ur womenz!" is nigger behavior.
And for any mutts reading this(and unfortunately I know from experience how important it is to repeat this): BLEACHING DOESN'T WORK. It's unbelievable how many entitled mutts there are out there, thinking they deserve a white woman to "bleach" them. They never think that for every white woman who does that there is one less white family, of course.
Stop being insecure faggots, breed with your own.

I’m Scottish danish and German. Looks like we have the same facial structure and facial hair. I just have a fucked off nose.

truly mischlings… ;')

Well, in all honesty. I'm a euromutt like most white americans. 3/4 irish and 1/4 Italian, so I'd put myself somewhere along the lines of French. But my phenotype is clearly med and I want a med wife as well.