Your daddy fought very bravely for Israel, just like you will one day too

>your daddy fought very bravely for Israel, just like you will one day too

Attached: b6dwp3rxie011.jpg (960x791, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Veterans_Affairs_emblems_for_headstones_and_markers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tis true.

White girl got a nice ass! Ya white boys go fight wars so we black men can get your wifes booty!

Israel is USA's bitch.
Without them we would have no reason to meddle in the middle east.

We "give" them billions in aid, but only if they spend billions on our military equipment to "defend" their territory.
>Israel attacks Palestine
No, its a proxy war- run by the U.S....

Imagine dying for jews. No thanks! I have respect for the game and bravery, but not the goal. Also I don't have to respect them, its all voluntary.

This is some next level denial.

The absolute COPE

Attached: FB9300D48F7A48E0BE45069E934E62E4.jpg (998x720, 90K)

Attached: 1520111735774.gif (450x338, 246K)

What are you even talking about you nigglarper? That woman has a flat, probably flabby pancake looking ass. She don’t even fill those jeans out.

Attached: 1502692369613.jpg (396x385, 39K)

t. jelly wh*te incel

why is the baby black?

How fucking dare you disrespect these selfless individuals. Someone needs to break your fucking jaw.

b8

Good job fighting for Israel, pops. Now your slut wife is gonna get with someone else once the sad photoshoot is done, and your kid will be raised by the kind of guys who will get with a single mom.

I respect them so much I just jerked off to her ass.

Why is there and infinity symbol on the grave? What the fuck does that even mean?

the roasties are the jews great ally, they keep popping out future warriors to die for israel

ITT: butthurt stormfags

That's pretty sad

Attached: 1527437047406.png (1149x1400, 174K)

Sure sure goy, you are in power, (((we))) are only following your orders. Oh look Assad is gassing his people! Please bomb him now!

idk man that ass is nothing to get excited about

isn't this pathetic and ostentatious too much ?

She's attention whoring at peak cringiness

The worst part is that fedora lord infinity shit he has on his tombstone. Zogbot is currently in Hell with the false prophet Mohammed(piss be upon him). Many such cases. Sad.

ya he's burning in hell forever

Hell is eternal and american soldiers go there for murdering for money.

fuckoff. they died for the guy next to them, not for any jew or anyone else

Why is there an infinity symbol on his gravestone?

I've never heard of it being used in a religious context.

I blame freemasons. its a good goy club where you earn points for kissing kike ass and get move up the ranks the more you do

Attached: woz.jpg (1366x768, 62K)

My father wanted to join the Lebanese army to fight against Israel, but was the only boy in his family restricting him from doing this.

Attached: Snap.gif (575x420, 507K)

>its a proxy war- run by the U.S....
No, it isn't. You probably don't even know what is Balfour Declaration, you don't even know what is Yinon Plan. But please, don't make that stop you from being proud when you send your son there to die.

>implying the guy next to him would be there if it wasn't for ZOG.
>being this retarded

Death to arab mud monkeys

why?
the only reason they migrate from their countries is because of israel and us fucking up the governments
death to US and Israel and everything will go back to normal

Look how closely the graves are together in that cemetery lol, packed 'em in like sardines.

The woman in the picture is practically on the man's grave next over.

I guess that's fitting though. The cocksucking losers who join the military lose their individuality and become government property

Poor woman. It's quite sad how American men are quite literally the biggest cuckolds on the planet, willingly dying and getting their limbs blown off to protect some crusty merchants in the desert.

Attached: 1517916752141.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Lets forget them trying to invade europe for a 1000 years.

Where is Constantinople btw?

Lol. Based muslim posters actually think this.

Attached: Happy is the Operative Term.png (844x476, 53K)

next time, avoid the military gibs

and its usually the dumbest shits in high school that enlist

srry lol I forgot its all due to the evil luciferian globalist zionist jews.

I can be naive and say the dead soldier's black.
I can be realistic and say the dead soldier's been deployed for a long time prior to his death.
Hell, that kid may be why he's dead. Betrayal hurts.

Attached: 456212.jpg (576x635, 127K)

Seconding this but I want a non meme answer. wtf

The non-meme answer is that it's a reference to God's Creation.
The symbol represents infinity. Nothing more.
It's Christian, but not a specific church or branch.

Attached: 1525373752986.jpg (480x543, 71K)

This is some mind-bending levels of retardation.
You've spent far, FAR more fighting their wars than they will EVER spend on your military equipment. Not to mention the American lives lost.

Does that woman realize what's under the ground? Dats creepy

Attached: 1526067189194.jpg (715x411, 65K)

>"their" wars
The U.S. has kept the entire region destabilized under the guise of protecting Israel.
Meanwhile Israel struggles daily against Palestine, while the U.S. does virtually nothing.
The U.S. has created and destroyed entire country's while Israel has scraped along. We do only enough to keep them alive. Israel is a poor, shithole country while their neighbors are some of the wealthiest on the planet.

If the U.S. was fighting for Israel, there would be no Palestine.

here is the list of all religious symbols tha the us uses on tombstones

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Veterans_Affairs_emblems_for_headstones_and_markers

Get ready for some weapons-grade larping.

The troops are fucking retards. I'm not going to respect them just because they chose to die for Israel. They raping my paycheck just so they can LARP around in the Middle East and come back and act like heroes.

I have more respect for the Jihadists that blow them up. At least they have a reason to fight. For fucks sake they have an outside force attacking them.

This veterans day is officially dedicated to the brave men and women who fought in ISIS to thwart western scum.

Attached: 21761558_194223224451538_7201850620557350313_n.jpg (680x960, 58K)

now i know that spock is a jew.

This is such a sad picture...

never forget what the (((elite))) have taken from us

J U S T
U
S
T

>this is your average merimutt couple
>this people want to take on glrious white Russians in WW3

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: niglet.png (136x127, 43K)