How do we solve the cannabis problem?

Attached: cannabis.png (1152x503, 600K)

Hydrocodone.

Make it so it's legal to own a firearm if you have a medical card or you smoke, then it will catch on with people like us (and conservashits) THEN we redpill the stoners to the point where they are too busy farming and shooting, having a family etc to smoke constantly and have a life instead.

It's fine if someone smokes a joint at home when they got nothing better to do but people who smoke weed all day every day even at jobs deserve to be executed on the spot.

Also obviously if you have no job or are on welfare you should be executed if you smoke weed too.

remove the cannabinoid receptors from everyone's brains

who got into the peruvian?

Attached: 1526800363384.gif (540x301, 2.94M)

Send the federal agents to weed-legal states to actually enforce federal law.

You know they'd do the same if let's say Texas stops following the federal machine gun ban.

smoke 'em if you got 'em

You don't.

Attached: 4fa2c974ff547619bc911d8010ed4efb0568cb202034c5206b6574f5a10f5848.jpg (1201x1242, 142K)

Legalize. Think about all the money niggers and beans will lose.

You don't, people have been smoking weed for ages and they aren't going to stop unless you destroy every seed and plant.

Will never happen, jeff sessions hates weed and even he won't do it.

Shitty gmo government weed.

And you shouldn't try to stop it. Totalitarians need to fuck off with their victimless crimes. All they're doing is making cartels and gangs rich.

I dare say the problem is not cannabis itself but the "culture" created by mass media for people who consume cannabis, "stoner culture" where because you smoke weed you shouldn't think for yourself and just do as the group says. I love weed and I love being high. I HATE stoner culture, jews have made it a black guy thing when plants really aren't partial to race... Especially when being consumed.

cannabis isn't a problem
in the past the rejects of the world lost themselves in alcohol, whose main symptoms are exaggerated emotions and depression its no surprise people get suicidal. THC makes people docile and too distracted by fucking adult cartoons to do bad shit.

If THC replaced alcohol the world would be a much safer place

Tl;dr
Minorities and rap music can ruin anything by making it popular among... Well minoroities and people who listen to rap. They ruined weed just like they ruined poetry just like they ruined Detroit.

This

Alcohol is way worse

They didn't ruin weed. Weed's just as good as ever. They don't represent everyone who smokes weed.

the majority of the world are sheep looking for a Sheppard, manipulations like this can't be helped, especially because THC is a more direct analog than religion as an opiate for the masses

If we just got rid of jews we wouldn’t have to get rid of anything else: except non-whites of course.

>Yes goy, CONSUME, numb your mind.

Life should be an endless struggle.

Who said you should be solving anything for anyone?
Don't you have things to do with your life? A room to clean?

Why do you care? Doesn't this lower the competition for women?

yes, but there will always be plenty not up to the challenge, might as well let them get lost in something that doesnt make them as much of a threat

don't use it

Develope an aggressive agrobacterium strain that spreads rapidly and destroy all plants

Stoned niggers are less dangerous than sober or drunk niggers.

Of course weed is great, not going to debate that. Niggers destroy everything they touch be it ideological or tangible. If I don't smoke weed and the overwhelming majority of people I see doing it in pop culture are sjw/mumble rappers what do you think the stereotype of a stoner will be? Niggers ruin everything they touch.

What could go wrong?

weed should be legal anyone who says otherwise is a loser and i will bully you at school tomorrow

Cannabinoids are the only exogenous hormone known to humanity.
Humans need cannabinoids to be healthy

I agree, bigger fish to fry.

why should life be an endless struggle? Isn't there some threshold where bettering yourself to any higher degree has minimal payoff?

Germany already has a beer called cannabia

I hate this fucking IPA is for soibois meme. I grew up in Czechia and have been drinking various decent to amazing beers since I was 15. And maybe half of my top 20 beers are variations of IPA and APA. Fuck this mey mey.

>you can't have money without a job or welfare

Also going to add that this is why newspapers in the 1930s equated cannabis use (at the time called marihuana to sound like it was Mexican so Americans wouldn't be partial to it) with minorities, to make people think it was dirty/wrong... Why is it dirty and wrong..?
BECAUSE MINORITIES DO IT.
They ruin EVERYTHING.

>not knowing federal jurisdiction is only washington d.c. but states allow them to trepass for gibs

>It's fine if someone smokes a joint at home when they got nothing better to do
There is ALWAYS something better to do.

Stop being a child and go fix that squeaky door.

Attached: 1467889326629.png (800x801, 772K)

checked
kek delivers truth to the retards of Jow Forums

The only difference between these guys and you is that you choose another medium to numb your mind. If your life was indeed an endless struggle, you wouldn't have the need to tell people on Jow Forums how to live their life :^)

Blame hipsters

There's nothing wrong with cannabis, just the culture(s) that surround it. It's a fucking plant. People just need to ditch the hip-hop nigger shit surrounding it as well as be aware that unlike most propaganda pro-weed types spew, there are a few dangers to be made aware of (such as lung cancer from smoke inhalation, on-set of genetically predisposed mental illnesses, smoking before the age of 25, etc).

Other than that, it's a hell of a lot safer than tobacco and alcohol.

another example of sjws ruining a good thing by making it popular for them and their kind.

It's is the other way around. How do we solve the train wreck dumpster fire that is wasp "culture".

Attached: 1471059148948.jpg (624x658, 54K)

Based britcuck

>THC makes people docile
>this is a good thing

Attached: 14419214786951.jpg (591x820, 30K)

It's called minding your own business you raging faggot.

>It's a fucking plant

So is hemlock and nightshade.

>cannabis

Attached: 15253079328771.png (645x729, 32K)

Totally agreed, the "culture" surrounding it is degenerate as all hell. I really doubt there's a way to undo it at this point, the plant has been promoted by hippies, niggers, and burnouts for half a century now. it'd be nice if it could be treated like alcohol but that will never happen

That's not the point you retard.
I don't smoke weed but stop Varg posting you faggot.

Yes, this.

That faggot would still be eating fruity pebbles and watching cartoons without weed

You act like weed makes you incapable of doing other things like it was alcohol or acid. It just makes you feel relaxed.

I swear to God I'm killing every single one of you fat nazis if you try to ban weed from the white ethnostate

Nice logic, faggot. How about I name over 100 medicinal plants and herbs and hit you with: "Hurr durr, see? Marijuana is healthy because it is associated with healthy plants!"

>I really doubt there's a way to undo it at this point
If you made it legal and many more people started openly smoking it, then you'd see "stoners" become a minority of pot smokers. Naturally, they would stop the 420 BRAH shit since normal smokers would feel embarrassed to be around them.

>It's a fucking plant
Why is this an argument? It's always made but it means nothing. Opium and coca are plants, so why aren't they legal? And if growing the plant is legal, then it'd be impossible to enforce just about any drug ban.

how does one get fat without the munchies? It's like they have unwanted genetics or something.

Again, minorities and degenerates creating lasting stereotypes by being the loudest least intelligent voice heard the world over...

>being this assmad about what other people put in their body

Former smoker here. I'm 23 now, but when I first got to college I had been exposed to so much Seth Rogen propaganda about how weed is good and makes you funny that I became a shut in who was content as long as I had my weed to smoke every night. That plus 3-4 friends who had the same mentality for 2 years straight fucked me. Grades went to shit, ended up taking time off after 2nd year, sobered up, and I can notice a distinct difference between my mind then versus now.

My thoughts are as follows.

1. Getting high is like getting drunk, but it's not like drinking. You can have a glass of wine and not feel anything. With weed, you smoke and you get high. No middle territory. At least not enough to distinguish frequent smoking from getting drunk frequently. Sure, getting drunk affects your liver, but extensive dissociation from reality with either will bring about a psychological change.

2. We've got to stop fucking making it look cool to kids. Whether it's Seth Rogen, cheech and chong, or whatever other Hollywood backed propaganda head, there is a danger in exposing the developing human brain to that kind of mental stunting.

3. Like alcohol, it's very good at making you content. I didn't realize how badly my life was turning to crap until I stopped smoking. Weed makes it so easy to live in a contained fantasy world in which your problems don't exist and you don't have any drive to better yourself.

Now these aren't absolute truths, only anecdotal experiences that have formed my opinions. I've known people personally who smoke maybe 2-3 times a week and still prioritize their own success. They exist. I've even smoked a few times here and there since dropping the daily habit without spiraling into a relapse bender. As with anything in the adult world it just takes more than an ounce of responsibility, which is at a serious deficit these days...

>potheads have a habit of working during/after smoking weed
Stop lying you dumb junkie.

Do other people exercising their freedom hurt your feefees?

>t. never smoked weed

It doesn't just make you relaxed, it fucks with your sense of distance/space and time, and sometimes blurs vision

What a leafpost.

fuck off teenager who has smoked < 15 times in his life

I don't know.
Fatasses would probably lose some weight if they smoked some pot

what if you work better when you're stoned?

>t. can't handle his shit

>We've got to stop fucking making it look cool to kids.
Honestly we tried really fucking hard at this and what you're seeing now is mostly the backlash to that.

Cannabis is a plant that grows. It isn't a problem. The morons abusing it all the time are the problem.

People need to learn self respect and discipline. Weed is decriminalised in parts of the Netherlands, the only problems they have are related to tourists. They are responsible, they occasionally have a joint in a coffee shop to wind down after work with a drink, and then continue about their business. In the UK, entire counsil estates blow their benefits payments on weed and spend their entire adult lives mongning out staring at their own hand or a TV screen. The problem isnt the weed, its the people who wont moderate themselves properly.

The same goes for alcohol, the problems that come from alcohol now days are all related with overconsumption, either binge drinking or drinking every single day for months or years. In Italy they have a glass of wine over a good conversation in the evening. In Britain we drink untill we vomit and pass out at every opportunity.

I would be pissed if alcohol became unavailable to me because a large cohort of adult infants cant moderate themselves (as it very nearly has, due to insane levels of taxation), and the same goes with weed.

>it fucks with your sense of distance/space and time, and sometimes blurs vision
Maybe if you buy it from pakis

this. there's no sugar in weed, but those fatasses lover their alcohol (sugar)

>There is ALWAYS something better to do.
>says the swede while shitposting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1521484635365.jpg (485x365, 29K)

>>THC makes people docile

I never understood this, hood niggas all smoke weed and they're aggressive as fuck.

Liberal stoner here, do it.

Farming and a big white family here I come.

I smoke after dinner if I feel like it. I could smoke and go to work, but I'd rather be operating at full capacity.

I think you are thinking of acid or shrooms, my man. I guess weed makes time seem to go slower, but not in a reality bending way.

if you turn into a fag smoking cannabis then you were an absolute sponge to begin with

mary jane dindu nuffin she loves the aryan and rewards them

what kind of pussy ass "job" do you have where being high makes you work better?

>How do we solve the cannabis problem?
Make old people do it so its no longer cool.

Hood niggas aren`t ꜱoyʙoy beta cucks who can`t handle a joint without collapsing

theyre drunk and fucked up on hard drugs all the time and don't have money to just sit at home smoking only pot all day

>implying i'm not cleaning out the gutter while shitposting

any job i need to think straight at

Weed isn't going to make me less right wing. It's just going to mean I'll feel ok in the beginning of next week instead of having a headache.

I sell on Amazon. Which means I work about 2 hours a day. The rest of the day i OCD check my sales.

So they're on hard drugs but don't have money to smoke weed all the time? makes sense.

>chillin the fuck out is a Jewish plot
If anything I'd think our feudal lords would want us alert and productive most of the time since they're parasites.

My point is, the "it's a fucking plant" argument is about the most smooth-brained defense a person can conjure.

Almost every pharmaceutical chemical is a derivative of something found in nature, it's a non-argument.

hard drugs get you more high for the price

It actually does. Not even talking about H, but for example amphetamins are much cheaper on a per dose basis.

BURN THE WEED
BURN THE WEED

>THC makes people docile and too distracted by fucking adult cartoons to do bad shit.

T. George soros

I’ve smoked a lot of weed in my time though it can be real fun in a summery setting but it’s almost certainly very bad for you

You don't see many dumpsters on fire in WASP neighborhoods.

>being this retarded about cannabis in 2018

>Reddit spacing
Lurk more

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-181844.png (1080x1920, 1.12M)

Make it legal. It will lose any cool attraction and will be seen as the vice it is, meanwhile the tax payers make some good revenue from the legitimization of the business rather than having that money in the hands of criminals.