Angelic economy, Eternal NEEThood

Soon Jesus will return, and working and labor will be done away with, as it was a curse put upon humanity for a grave sin. Angels will serve us, not an ugly underclass of subhumans, or proletarians serving a bourgeois class. Angels shall serve God's children, as it was in the Garden of Eden. Working will be abolished, we will return to Eden. It will be paradise on Earth, as it was before our fall. Hardships will be over.

Attached: adam_in_the_garden_of_eden.jpg (492x640, 119K)

Boring af.

Only for those who accept Jesus Christ as their saviour and repent for their sins.

What do you mean? You will have all the time in the world to life and become a body builder to impress your women.

Attached: 51RhbWteUJL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (316x499, 33K)

No, for all pure Adamics. Those who accept Jesus get eternal life, the ones who don't accept him die forever. But all of the Aryan race will be restored on Earth, believing and non-believing alike. You have it wrong. Once Jesus returns everyone will believe he is real after that so this only refers to men of our time before Christ returns.

don't be a burden, go join an agricultural commune. at least make the food to keep yourself alive. In heaven you need to have value, you won't sit in gods basement and eat cheetos.

You will do gods will, or not. If you refuse, you have no value and risk annihilation.

Honor your father and mother here on earth, it will show our celestial brothers that you can honor the father in heaven

I haven’t been to church in a while, and I’m not religious anymore anyways. But if I remember correctly that’s not what happens when god returns. I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be the complete opposite. The believers get taken up to heaven. Meanwhile on Earth it’s basically hell.

>In heaven you need to have value
God's children, the Adamic race, already have innate value. You make no sense. Our existence is a delightful enough experience, our very existence gives us value.

>You will do gods will, or not. If you refuse, you have no value and risk annihilation.
Such as? What is an example of his will?

That's not true. When Jesus returns he rules the people on Earth. He doesn't take them to Heaven.

adams blood is already mixed into every race.
You are risking default.

Making good decisions, not being a burden on society, family, etc. If you aren't making money, plant a garden and take care of the yard.

Attached: F.jpg (800x600, 52K)

>he rules the people on earth

Isn’t that what he’s supposed to be doing now? Lol

He's not here right now, obviously.

tard.

>he actually believes this
>believing any abrahamic fairy tales to begin with
next you're going to tell me you actually believe some old nigga put all species of animals on a boat

Sounds like you're full of shit. The ones who don't accept him die forever, but all Aryans are excluded from this? Where's your sauce.

I'm hyped for this shit my fellow juden

Attached: deerhunter.jpg (492x640, 192K)

>nigga
fuck off shitskin. And yes, the story of Noah is absolutely true, as it is written, no further interpretations are to be made of it.

idleness can become torturous, desu. There must be some labor

seeI did not say this, I said Aryans who don't accept him don't live forever, it's not my fault you can't read.

you're the one praising a shitskin kike (jesus)

Jesus was White stupid shitskin.

That's after the millennium when new Jerusalem cone down from God in heaven.

Some people believe the millennium rule was European Christendom, which is what I believe. So I believe we are past that point. Soon Gog and Magog will invade the New Jerusalem.

What have you been smoking

Attached: IMG_6067.jpg (636x960, 154K)

>But all of the Aryan race will be restored on Earth, believing and non-believing alike
Have you always been this much of a nigger? Where is your source you son of a dumb whore?