Is anyone else feeling too black pilled?

>you can't live the life that you want to live, because being a weirdo makes you unemployable
>even if you have a job, saying the wrong thing could cause you to lose it, meaning that you've got to either keep your mouth shut (making you unpopular, unpromotable, and a poro contributor to the team) or maintain a masquerade for possibly decades
>from the above, you can't have both a life and a private life
>not in a free country, and getting involved in politics harms your employability unless you tow the line and change nothing
>it's hardly worth getting a gun, because if any tyrannical shit hits the fan, the gun will be confiscated by the government, and if any other shit hits the fan, you'll be punished for your use of it as soon as order is restored
>there's not going to be any collapse, salvation is not coming
What do you guys do about this? I imagine that it'll be even worse for anyone here who is even further on the right than I am. After Jow Forums, I can't be a normie any more. I don't even have any hobbies that I could talk about at a job interview. How the hell does Jow Forums even survive in an office? Have I overdosed on black pills?

Attached: 731488.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go live in Sherwood Forest like Robin Hood, bro.

Real life shit is actually pretty trivially easy it's just that most people are suffering some kind of emotional or psychological problems that make their objectively easy responsibilities seem unbearable. Get enough sleep, eat right, etc. all the shit that you know you're supposed to do and that will solve the problem in 90% of cases

I agree with what you've said, but that doesn't make you employable.

Jesus Christ, it's "toe the line"

Unironically this

Attached: alcohol.jpg (650x350, 54K)

>steal from the rich
>die
Sounds good.

Lesson learnt.

Do tell? It's not as if you can go to work drunk.

see if the doc has some nice pills. :)

Anti-depressives don't cure black pills, they merely stop some of the symptoms.

get anti anxiety pills.

and some times you just have to force yourself to be happy.

>its not as if you can go to work drunk
LMAO I pour whiskey in my coffee thermos and go at it.

I agree that those help, but that still doesn't solve the underlying problem.

client i worked for was saying a project they had was running 18 months behind infront of the group (his black) i asked when do the lynchings start

another time defended AH infront of maybe a group of about 50-60 co workers, no explanation required no apologies god it feels great

>checked
The only thing worth working towards in current_year is fuck-you money, and then putting that money towards building the future you want to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

Make the right noises in front of the birds and goblins, the lads will know what's up most of the time

What makes you unemployle?

Nice one user.

I couldn't find the page that I was after, so have this instead.

Attached: My Friend Dahmer-085.jpg (1800x2775, 1.64M)

I once worked with a horse called Pepe, that's the only time that I've ever felt the same.

You got more of those? I've been looking for them

I'm pretty sure that you can just find the entire thing on Google. Or hell, just search Jow Forums's archives for it, every so often they'll have a thread where someone posts either the entire comic or a download link.

Maybe search 'My Friend Dahmer (Emachine-Empire)'?

At the moment, it's the fact that I don't have any hobbies that I can talk about at an interview. I'm currently working on a master's degree, and it's hard enough that basically all that I do outside of the bare necessities is work on the degree and read comics when my head hurts too much.

My plan exactly.