Why aren't these people considered white?

Why aren't these people considered white?

Attached: 146758797098076987.jpg (2350x1960, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=w9zVVXONnu
forward.com/scribe/388791/im-not-white-im-jewish/
jvoices.com/2008/10/07/im-not-white-im-jewish/
shma.com/tag/im-not-white-im-jewish/
youtube.com/watch?v=zm9S6pU3E-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews are not human, nevermind white

I have honestly never hated a picture of children before

What made you change your mind?

Because Jow Forums loves to meme.

Those children ARE white. Ashkenazi Jews of Central and Eastern Europe share around 80% of their bloodline on average with Europeans.

even their spawn are hideous, holy shit

Attached: 1524985802462.jpg (332x351, 26K)

They all look like they are going to become "different" kids/people as they grow up and end up overachieveing and get really good jobs that they are technically qualified for, but not really 'ideally' so.

they are white, but their culture is not, and their competence is that of overachievers and ingroup thinkers.

not good.

Hitler wasn't right, but he wasn't wrong either. People like this should not become polarized and gain power like Jews are. Jewish SCHOOLS are a perfect example of this. How fucking different are "normal" kids and jewish ones? Disgusting self-caused segregation

alien dna

their sandnigger parents did their best to blend with a few goyim but their ultimate genetics proclaim the genetic inbred nightmare of kikeness

I used to think children were so cute and innocent. Now I wouldn't hesitate for a second to gas every single one of those kikes

Jews aren’t even human you dumb nog

Attached: 98C7C9AD-2D7B-4C15-BE89-67D09BB7AFC6.jpg (792x576, 72K)

Some Jews have high Caucasian admixture but their loyalties are not to Caucasians or any Western nations or peoples.
Their culture, language and religion is semitic, not indo European. Yes Christianity started as a semitic religion but has had many European influences upon it for a long period.
Caucasian muslims and jews cannot be trusted to ever work towards the greatness of European peoples and nations.

Caucasian non-European Christians?

They're jews. I'd fuck those kosher lolis though just not the uggo on the left. The one the right has a case of crazy face, daddy's probably already slipping her his schlong.

>Why aren't these people considered white?
In their own words:
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
youtube.com/watch?v=w9zVVXONnu
forward.com/scribe/388791/im-not-white-im-jewish/
jvoices.com/2008/10/07/im-not-white-im-jewish/
shma.com/tag/im-not-white-im-jewish/

Like which groups?

Because they're sand niggers genetically? Can't be white and jewish, only mixed.

syrian, lebanese, palestinian, Jordanian, Egyptian Christians ... they are the most proud Christians!

found out they were jews

Armenians, Assyrians, various Lebanese ethnic groups.
Peoples who have been Christian for millenia, supported Byzantium against the Persians, supported the Crusaders against the Islamic states, etc.

Because Jow Forums are brainlets and see everything through race. They can't comprehend that a people can constitute a people through other features than race, such as a shared culture, a shared past, and a shared homeland.

The Middle East should be theirs and they can be allies, however I would not support their mass migration into the West. Give them the means to take power in the middle east and subdue the saracens.

behind closed doors they say they arent white.

Because THEY don't consider themselves white.
Except for culture war purposes, nearly every jew hates being called white.
They literally believe themselves superior, going so far as to call themselves "God's chosen people."

Nice try shlomo

>Because Jow Forums are brainlets and see everything through race. They can't comprehend that a people can constitute a people through other features than race, such as a shared culture, a shared past, and a stolen homeland.

Gas yourself moshe

Attached: fritz-get-the-flammenwerfer-27344142.png (500x859, 215K)

>jewish schools not importing blacks for much needed diversity

Attached: Fried-Chicken-Leg.jpg (1201x748, 276K)

Why are you guys sterilizing and deporting all the jewish niggers then?

Hypothetical: In the short term scenario, a Christian state can't be established before the native Christians are all killed.
You're left with two options:
1) Let the Christian's come to your western nations and assimilate into your culture and adopt your national identity. By the time you've re-crusaded the Holy Land, the immigrants would have all died of old age and their children would call themselves French, German, or whatever and act like it while still retaining their Eastern Christian doctrines.
2) Shut the borders and allow the Christians to perish at the hands of the Muslims. No eventual Christian states in the middle-east as there would be no one to populate it.
Which is the preferable option, in your opinion?

I love that thing

Attached: image.jpg (1721x1233, 723K)

begon negro

Attached: image.jpg (1156x2031, 1.11M)

>Thou shalt not worship idols
Worships the land of Israel and "the holy city".
>Thou shalt not kill
Mossad, IDF.
>Eye for eye tooth for tooth
>"Hey wtf, why won't Hamas stop lul."

I honestly feel bad for good Jews. All Judaism stood for has been shit on forever.

4d Cabal conspiracy incoming, brace yourselves: There is some atheist coalition somewhere trying to eliminate competitors in the US. Beginning with the Jews, by "giving" them their land in Palestine just so they can destroy their reputation and have them get blown up since they are all focused in one place.

it is cartoonish. Like Jews are trying to look bad on purpose...

Attached: 1432816540652.jpg (2448x3264, 952K)

fuck off shlomo

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Kek, are those three boys in the center actually rubbing their hands?

they dont consider themselves european and if they do they are lying

two option hypotheticals aren't reflective of the reality of options we have.
I'd rather shut the border, train them,arm them and support them militarily, make temporary exceptions for certain Christian refugees in some circumstances but place the strong emphasis on taking back land for them to capable of defending.

White = European. It has little to do with the hue of your skin. Jews aren't European, im fact they hate Europeans; therefore they are not white.

>t.picrel

Attached: americans.jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

Jesus christ this.

Went to a jew school for 2 years.

White school=normal social pecking order
Jew school= the bigger your wallet, and the connections your family has, the more popular you are.

God damn I hate jews.

if these people are considered white, doesn't that mean that all Hitler did was kill 6 million whiteys? so how come BLM don't like Hitler and nazi's?

Genetics, you know?

What would you thus call Ashkenazi Jews that have resided in Europe for over 1000 years and have 80%+ genetic lineage to Europe if not European?

>Americans judging who and who isnt white

classic

They are

Only autistic spergs think jews aren't white

Attached: DdHIlFFV0AAY-Ok.jpg (2048x1365, 372K)

>Jews that have resided in Europe for over 1000 years and have 80%+ genetic lineage to Europe
Their European genetic lineage lines up closely to the most Middle eastern like of Europeans, South Italians and Greeks, yet their culture, identity, religion etc make them not European. There is no advantage(and big disadvantages) to Europeans to consider them the same as us.

Attached: 1485307709929.png (2500x2000, 161K)

If a white person converts to Judaisim, are they still white?

So basically just like Asian culture

Attached: 3a8.png (1148x1043, 1.01M)

What would happen if a utopian government took those children, separated them from their parents (and deported the parents or otherwise solved their problem) and from each other, and gave them to white families to raise as Christians? Without Jewish conditioning, would they grow up to be decent members of society? Could the Jew forget its Jewishness and contribute usefully to white society? Or is there some genetic madness, a natural predisposition to destructive behavior, in the Jew?

The descendants of trafficked women and children. Read Ariel Toaff

Yiddish is a language that can often be confused for a European language. A lot of elements within Judaism in the way practiced by the Ashkenazis adopted European elements (albeit less so than Christianity). I would say only slightly less "European" than Christianity.

They don't consider THEMSELVES to be white. Their parents will train them from the time they are born that they only LOOK white, but they're actually jewish. So it's all in their fucking head bro.

No, a non-white remains a non-white, no matter how and by whom it is raised.

There’s more to a people being ‘outsiders’ than biological distinction; you’re missing the point if you define a peoples’ identity as a rough approximation of ‘self-perceived race and cultural norms’. Even given their tendency to express a European phenotype, most Ashkenazim have significant Middle Eastern admixture in their genetic makeup.

More to the point: Jews aren’t ‘white’ precisely by virtue of *still* being a distinguished ethno-religious group, with millennia-long ties to their in-group, despite every opportunity to forgo their group identity and integrate into the various civilisations that they’ve inhabited throughout history. Ask yourself: why is it that of the plethora of ethnic groups that have [ultimately] gone exstinct over the many thousands of years, that the Jewish people just so happen to still be a thing, with their own ethnostate to boot? If they’re such natural Europeans, why has their evolutionary group strategy consistently manifested itself by way of subversion and dishonest practices? Is their proclivity to promote and advance degeneracy just a big-brain thing that we’re too pleb-tier to comprehend?

Their presence in our countries has proven to be little other than a cause for conflict and subversion, and there’s no reason that we should play this stupid game anymore, especially given the demographic destiny that they’ve largely contributed in heading us toward. They have their homeland, and we have have every right to protect ours.

Exactly, debating if Ashkenazi jews are REALLY European is pointless hairsplitting at this point. It serves no purpose for Europeans to endlessly go over it.

gas them all

I'd cuddle with the QT in the star wars shirt tho :3
then she gets the gas... in the ass AOISDJOASIDJPOS;F

Disgusting pedo

>people

No, it's practically changing sides

>Ashkenazi Jews of Central and Eastern Europe
>pic is in Europe

>80% of their bloodline
and chimps share 98% of their genome with humans, what a shit threshold

>Only autistic spergs think jews aren't white
so what you're saying is that the majority of jews are autistic spergs?
Don't you think that's rather racist and bigoted of you?

They are considered parasites.

>shared past
For this, you have to be of the same race, the converts from where the Caucasoid characteristics come do not count

>This content is not available on this country domain

and they say we are free countries

j*ws are not even human, bucko

Cause the have a different Hue.... yes i did that

Attached: 9e453b338c6cda63e3bd0d76c6bb5e58.jpg (760x1052, 129K)

whites cant convert to judaism
it is transferred matrilineally

Yes they are still white by blood.

if a white european woman marries an asian guy, completely adopts the asian culture of her husband, talks about raising her her kids as good and strong asian children and all her behavior is only for the advantage of the country that her husband is from even if it hurts the country her people are from, would you still consider that woman a white woman, loyal to white people?

Attached: IMG_8049.jpg (495x297, 44K)

We are above you Goy

Attached: 1519889669394.png (2568x1804, 218K)

All it takes is 20% non white is still not white... Are octaroons white?

look at those fucking noses, holy shit

jews themselves admit that their genetic markers differentiate themselves from other ethnic groups.

they have shown time and time again to be the antithesis to european styled societies, and in fact take pride in their differences

their "religion" is not compatible with christian societies either.

And why do not you move to Israel?
Why do you prefer to live in a country forged by white people?

Attached: Jewish blood diseases.png (631x2798, 1.12M)

Because I figure I can live comfortable for a few more decades here and drain it of its resources. Then I retire to Israel before it gets too dangerous. Life is good if you are a Jew. Stay salty Goy

Attached: 1526297629225.png (450x488, 335K)

Fuck it must be unbearable to live next to yours if you prefer to live near Scandinavians. A good reason you must have.
Do you have semitic appearance, right?
Is not it depressing to have that appearance in a country of Aryan people with blue eyes and blond hair?

I unironically look like the happy merchant, but it doesn't matter, we have arranged marriages. I mainly just socialize with other Jews. Would be weird to socialize with the people we are exploiting, not a total psychopath that I can ignore that.

Plus I love doing all the ironic virtue signalling haha

Attached: jew herding.jpg (600x636, 37K)

There's a difference in a face of a jew and someone European or with European descent. For example: The nose, jews have a larger one compared to the europeans, althogh they have the same color, there's a lot of differences.

Attached: images (43).jpg (343x400, 26K)

Nice larp, faggot

>Would be weird to socialize with the people we are exploiting, not a total psychopath that I can ignore that
Well, I understand your hatred, it must be very depressing to grow around Scandinavia people and their beautiful features and that you were born with the appearance of a Semite should be depressed as a child.
Do you envy people with Nordic traits?
How do you make your being a Semite resist the cold?
You should return to your natural climate the desert

Attached: tumblr_p4cyzoic811siy61go1_500.jpg (500x703, 75K)

Their nose will grow bigger than your future

It's genetical, the hand rubbing. Creepy.

Attached: jøda.jpg (2350x1960, 1.59M)

Because they identify as Jewish, and just call themselves white when it's an opportunity to tell the real whites what to do and how they must change.

The Jews actually want to be the only white race left, inbred for generations, living amongst a brown sea of mixed-raced people. God knows why they think that'll work for them but they're stuck in the mindset of how Europeans mistreated them for centuries. They want us gone for self-preservation reasons, same as why we want them gone.

Israel was a good idea in theory, if they'd all actually gone there. But they didn't.

>their "religion" is not compatible with christian societies either.
that's the funny thing...
Their religion of Judaism kept European Jews apart and different from most of European society (after all, they could have all converted to Christianity and been completely absorbed). But then many became atheists, ever increasing in the post-modern west (that many blame the jews for creating). Atheism is encouraged because you are supposed to believe that religious dogma is what causes all the conflict in the western world. And what happens? The 6 million meme starts cropping up way before WWII happens. Post-WWII, secular/atheist jews still portray themselves as the ultimate victims with Hitler becoming the representation of ultimate evil and the narrative that makes him the new satan of the modern world is not allowed to be questioned and must be adhered to like some new religious dogma.

Atheism (as a movement) doesn't eliminate religion in modern society, it just creates new religions. You get Jews that believe Hitler is the new satan where calling someone "literally Hitler" is the biggest insult imaginable and white european, non-jews worshiping new sky gods as in .

It's almost as if the culture that people create (including their religions) and how people behave is completely genetic.

Attached: aliens.jpg (500x436, 24K)

They have their shoes on.
You can´t do that inside your house and be white.

60% of the Jewish population of Israel is of Arab origin, with time they will also lose the Aryan characteristics.

Attached: cringe 2.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Those are some retarded looking demon spawn. I thought jews were supposed to be high iq, but this looks like a sp-ed class.

I don't think the loli on the right is rubbing her hands...but she is rubbing something, hence the crazy eyes

Shalom

Attached: liveactionmerchant.gif (208x200, 376K)

פחח, איזה אהבל

this sadly

>the girl with glasses
i would

Aren't considerd white whom? Jow Forums? 99% people IRL would consider them as white

You know full well.
youtube.com/watch?v=zm9S6pU3E-o

No that's not it. Mexicans function that way, but jews don't. White skinned jews don't identify as white. They yell at white people and then announce that they aren't white themselves and are instead jewish