Be 19

>be 19
>moved to France 3 years ago
>finished high school here ( 16.3 Bac "S" for the frenchies )
>accepted into uni
>ask for student Visa to continue studying
>ask for residency premit
>denied
>reason being "France is not my place of interest, i haven't showed that i'm attached firmly to France"
>grandmother here since 5 years with citizenship.

Meanwhile a Mali boy who climbs a building to save a kid gets citizenship with no problems.

Where should i move Jow Forums?
>I'm originally Russian btw.

Attached: fr.png (580x387, 609)

Other urls found in this thread:

anil.org/aj-modalites-application-article-55-loi-sru/
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv2a3Np7bvEyQiqvo0Lv2RFcCarn2p5Z1PI0Ca5_1xU-X-6nPjvOdFRaK3BCr_1zG_14WLqt2gXkRUT3-l3doakOhwdkuAh1g_11kyOwzOCoy9dQiysbpA8nHHHPH1MiH3Q3NV5Tqv0rjbOMdDufz80F0FxK875o3qk2Ipp6q-LhM7N0F_1nO_1MdCcN4SyyTSjDKiqw3qD2a7kRmVm-A6NDx06ZyOO3OyTjMu4-BE5uhg6rR7S0WIkjxx3TYFlAeZHn7CaHRU7bal7g-zn4hpl9ZLt3gGWz83RyLIX87qFXb39hEUBvKL0g97WFRs9lVw3zYNfQjcMlS&ei=mi8MW6TvF4fTgAbE7bewBg&start=0&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=662
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proper russian or "russian?

>Meanwhile a Mali boy who climbs a building to save a kid gets citizenship with no problems.
Sad but true, the world is unworthy nowadays.

>I'm originally Russian
And why do you left St. Petersburg?

You need to show you are embracing French culture by either raping a french girl or burning a Citroen in the street.

Elite want only replace poor frenchmen by poor Africans, not rich frenchmen by rich russians

you didn't suck enough nigger/sand nigger/jew dick you obviously don't care about france

>raping a french girl or burning a Citroen

Attached: 1513236390458.jpg (592x448, 37K)

Convert to Islam or become a part of anti racist movement

As I think of it, Eastern Euros migrants are immigrants are mostly commies.

What do you mean?
I'm unironically from Saint Petersburg.

My mother thought it would be good for me to study abroad instead of enlisting and serving in the army.

>16.3 Bac "S" for the frenchies
I got 17.8 in 2010 when the bac was still a respectable exam with équations différentielles in the program, you've got nothing to brag about Serguei

Attached: 14055800345871.png (340x375, 127K)

Oui mais je le dis pas pour vanter mais plutot pour mieux expliquer que je suis venu ici pour etudier et pas pour rien faire.

>16.3 Bac "S"
>accepted into uni
Enjoy starving to death, cuckold. I won't come at the funerals of a waste like you.

What are you on about?

Iktf, family tried to move to canada over a couple of decades ago. Everything checked out, even went to visit the town we'd be allocated to since parents would have both been doctors recruited by canadian gov. At the last hurdle they asked my parents for a medical qualification that did not exist at the time they got their license to practice. Please note that (((qualification))) was nothing new being added to the medical study curriculum, just a different "updated" way to score medical students and completely irrelevant/worthless once you hold the doctorate. In the end my family got rejected over this technicality, after wasting 12months passing every other checks. Fucking retarded system. It was over 10years ago though, so it probably was just a question of bureaucracy getting out of hand. But nowadays those jobs arw also manned by SJWs, so now you have to contend with the retardes bureaucracy AND the antiwhite staff. I feel you, OP, I really do.

Si t'as le temps poste une photo du document de refus de d'octroi du visa car j'ai du mal à croire qu'ils puissent le refuser pour motif de >"France is not my place of interest, i haven't showed that i'm attached firmly to France"

he's not a Mali boy, it's a french fireman now.

gib milf russian milkers

Je ne poste tout car il ya mon nom partout mais tiens "il ne demontre pas avoir developpe en France le centre de ses attaches personnelles " aussi que la presence de ma famille ne saurait permettre de me regarder comme ayant mes attaches familiales en France alors que je ne demontre pas ne plus avoir de liens en Russie.

ils s'en foutent mec.

Si tu tiens vraiment à la nationalité et que l'expérience te tente tu peux l'avoir en quelques années à la Légion. Pas sûr que ça vaille le coup

était destiné à OP

bizarre, doit bien y'avoir un moyen de rester en France

retourne en Russie pour faire fortune et soutenir et rendre ton peuple meilleur encore
je sais que la Russie niveau corruption, pauvreté et insécurité ça peut craindre parfois mais sérieusement, la France n'aura désormais plus rien à t'apporter, oú que tu sois, si ce n'est désolation, amertume et envie.

>Russe
Laisse tomber, avec la russophobie ambiante c'est même pas la peine d'essayer.

Come back illegally and say you’re a refugee

Not brown enough and you didn't commit your rape quota, sorry bro.

>Got the BAC S
Your IQ is also too high.

Yup, pourquoi tu veux rester en France si t'es pas plein de pognon?

Nothing difficult about DEQs to be honest. Just tedious and some memorization for Laplace Transforms.

Au pire gros si t'as une copine pacse-toi, tu obtiendras la résidence grâce au motif "vie privée vie familiale"

Convert to islam

say that you're chechen muslim you dumb pidor

>pretend that you have converted to Islam
Fixed. Really tells you something about the state of the world, because this shit would actually work.

like all non-elite level maths in fact

Agree, and well, those were very simple first order linear equations, but that's still respectable given that the average American STEM student learn what's a derivative in 1rst undergraduate year.

Attached: medal fields per capita.png (258x195, 3K)

It is incredibly difficult to migrate to the West as a non-EU slav. Instead of accepting a qualified workforce, they prefer third world welfare recipients. There is no conspiracy about it.

Also, got a question for western anons: how is it possible that so many browns & blacks live in your major cities when real estate is ridiculously expensive? Does the government pay them hundreds of thousands of euros per family just to keep them housed in city centres?

Avec le rejet j'ai eu aussi en OQTF, j'ai fait appel mais sans succes, la j'attends mon avocat et on verra.

J'ai pense a ca mais avec l'armee cela pourrait poser des problemes.

Funnily enough Russian refugees here ( most from the poor regions ) almost all got residency permits by recalling a bullshit story about how they were persecuted, i translated for quite a few people to make extra cash and their stories are just obvious bullshit, yet they manage to get residency permits and then they sit on welfare.

Comme je parle francais, j'ai le bac francais, j'ai deja 19 ans j'ai pense a rester ici mais la ...

Gerard Depardieu goes to Russia
Sergei goes to France

meh ?

reste la illégalement ou dis que t'es homo et que tu seras en danger si tu retourne en Russie

Tell them you are Muslim, then they will let you in no questions asked

government makes the decision tax payers pay

>anil.org/aj-modalites-application-article-55-loi-sru/
Because, in France at least, leftist passed laws like this where at least 25% of real estate is to be rented out to the "poor".

And how is it justified to the public? Does nobody see it as an issue that welfare leeches get to live in otherwise extremely expensive areas?

Well they don't live in the expensive city centers. They live in banlieues where renting is affordable. With 800 € of aid for a single guy, life can be pretty comfy 30 kilometers away from the center of Paris

In truth it has nothing to do with being muslim (we have a lot of christian niggers for example) but being from old French colonies.

If you translated bullshit stories then you should have a good idea to what to say. I know it's fucking stupid but if you play the poor oppressed minorities maybe it can work?

Yeah remember the Paris Terror attack ? Well their house in Belgium was paid by the tax payer.

You're too white goy
The only way they could accept you is if you have gender identity issues and you feel persecuted in your country

Nobody gives a shit about anything, why do you think our countries are shitholes mate. The only thing preventing a civil war is giving free stuff to everyone.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Not a bad idea, but i'm not really fond of it, lying and all, also you need to forge documents ( from within Russia ), sometimes i feel like a retard for being too honest i guess.

>With 800 € of aid
What?
>Rent
>RSA
>CMU
>Heavily reduced cell phone bill
>Heavily reduced internet
>Heavily reduced navigo
>800€
No, and that's not even counting all the pole emploi and other organisms fonctionnaire costs.

>picture of OP

Why don't you go home, shithead?
They don't want or need you there
Your people make everything worse

Attached: 00 k.jpg (720x960, 73K)

PACS
t'as même pas besoin d'avoir une copine, trouve juste une meuf qui veut bien jouer la comédie un moment et c'est bon
tu peux pê même demander à des assos de gauchistes lol

I can fucking bet you're living in 94 in some town like nogent sr marne or st maur. Am I wrong ?
You gotta understand that here in france the view slavs as subhumans worse than niggers.
I'm a slav with romanian citizenship (from Moldova) and you can't imagine how many times i've been called "sale gitane voleurs de poule". Noone bothered me after I fought 3 guys who were bullying me after school after they heard me speaking romanian to my mother on the phone. Noone knows how to throw a punch here.

As for you situation i am really sorry for you. There was a similar situation at the lycée marcelin bertholot where they wanted to deport an ukranian girl who came here with her mother (she got excellent scores at exams). The whole school stood up for her and went manifesting in front of the mairie. le maire then granted her easy citizenship.

Just a clarification: so it's been 1 year since you got your bac and you haven't attented university this year. What did you do all year?

yes, its true.
It's also true that some jewish majority towns pays more taxes each month to keep that 25% bar down.

>gitane
TITS

Not from 94, from 49, never had problems with people when talking Russian on the phone or anything like that, people are actually open minded and ask me stuff.
If i recall correctly only the prefecture can grant documents and even then citizenship is almost impossible without at least a 5 year LEGAL presence, am i wrong?
Pretty sure the town hall can't do anything (from what my lawyer told me).
Was doing prepa medicine for 2 semesters before i got my rejection notice, apparently i can attend uni but can't pass exams so basically it's a "you can come but fuckyou" sort of thing.

>russian
>speaks french
just come to Québec and claim refugee status by bullshitting sbout fleeing 'Putin's regime' or somesuch

Slavs aren't considered subhumans are all. Romanians / Moldovans yes but they deserve it being filthy gypsies.

Join French Legion

>The bac was serious business in 2010

It was already a joke in 2006 mate. Not to take away anything from your grades.

Too many morons associate Romanians with gypsies because they are retarded.

Lmao I went to Berthelot. Don't remember this though

I’d move to the US if I was in your position because of the large Russian communities present in the Midwest and the quality universities(if you are planning on continuing school)

Also is the military really the best way to improve your quality of life in Russia?

How did you get to France in the first place? Surely your parents can't just give you a sum of money and send you off and voilá; you've got residency in France.

Actually, some places in France is corrupt enough for it to be believable, but really?

Move to Ireland and help redpill them. I want to kms but hey, we'll need more immigrants to replace the aborted ones.

Or just move back to Russia, since your homeland will be civilization's last stand.

Attached: 2018-05-28_10-46-33.png (341x559, 17K)

So in other words, you aren't actually trans-national as the naturalization system wants.

You don't want to be French; you just want to live in France.

He already said he's just living in France to escape joining the Russian military until he's past draft age.

>how is it possible that so many browns & blacks live in your major cities when real estate is ridiculously expensive
The west actually also have commie blocks, although often a bit more attractive then in the east. These are meant for poor students and working class people who live in the city, but since they're pretty much "state property" the government can assign them to whomever they want, and of course the useless migrants who do nothing all day get the cheapest housing the government can find for them. Too bad this hits the poorer classes of western countries whom these buildings are meant for, but the jews have made it work anyway. The working classes will then just have to buy housing that's technically more expensive than they can afford, and will have to take (((loans))) in order to even have a place to live.

>Where should i move Jow Forums?
>I'm originally Russian btw.
Russia.

>Also is the military really the best way to improve your quality of life in Russia
He's probably a draft dodger. The constant NATO threat means Russia has some pretty harsh conscription laws for peace-time.

After 3 years in france you should have realised that the french state exist to serve the elite, and the elite don't want more white "cattle". They want to repalce every white person in french with a nigger or a muslim.

>that's still respectable given that the average American STEM student learn what's a derivative in 1rst undergraduate year.
Are you for real? Lol, american education really is a giant joke.

My best friend is Russian and in the exactly the same situation as you. top kek fuck France

do you have any friend with a little kid you can pretend to rescue climbing while your friend records the whole thing?

Won't work though, I remember two niggers saving a guy drowning in a lake and they had to leave despite going on TV. It's totally random and he seems a too honest person to pull that shit.

That's a Turk or Kurd. How the fuck are you memeflagger?

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv2a3Np7bvEyQiqvo0Lv2RFcCarn2p5Z1PI0Ca5_1xU-X-6nPjvOdFRaK3BCr_1zG_14WLqt2gXkRUT3-l3doakOhwdkuAh1g_11kyOwzOCoy9dQiysbpA8nHHHPH1MiH3Q3NV5Tqv0rjbOMdDufz80F0FxK875o3qk2Ipp6q-LhM7N0F_1nO_1MdCcN4SyyTSjDKiqw3qD2a7kRmVm-A6NDx06ZyOO3OyTjMu4-BE5uhg6rR7S0WIkjxx3TYFlAeZHn7CaHRU7bal7g-zn4hpl9ZLt3gGWz83RyLIX87qFXb39hEUBvKL0g97WFRs9lVw3zYNfQjcMlS&ei=mi8MW6TvF4fTgAbE7bewBg&start=0&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=662

Oh really ? Its this year news, look it up.
Ive passed in my bac in 2013, what about you?

Weird desu

White countries don't want white immigration.

desu people associate eastern europe with all the fucking gypsies we got from your country, so yeah they don't like that

>The bac was only hard when I passed it. You have it easy, kiddoes

>gypsies
LMAO, The "gypsy problem" is fucking nothing compared to what's happening in your capital.
Don't believe me ? How about you visit Bucarest for once and discover what an idiot you were.
Truth is, majority of gypsies are leaving Romania to come to beg to Paris or Italy thanks to EU. So really jokes on you

Salut, pour rester en France tu peux faire comme nos voisins du sud : trouve une copine, et fais lui un gosse.

you say it like the bac actually means something
I'm graduating one of the top engineers schools in France, and I can't wait to fuck off from this cucked country. It's really suffocating living besides pussies

Fuck off from my country, kafir

Attached: 1449347644646.jpg (1024x1229, 480K)

Abdullilah salam mekoukoum, how's ramadingdong going brother?

don't worry, it won't be so long that everyone will call you niggers, and soon you will understand how that feels.

And nothing of value you lost my friendo. Try in southern european country.

>inb4 b-but dey iz poor
Better less money and in a good country

If he dressed better, took showers and had a lighter skin he wouldn't have any problems.
His accent might have been a problem too.

He was true gypsy then and not a Romanian.

That's my supposition.
Either a gypsy or a turkroach rape baby.

>romanian from Moldova
Vino acasa, frate !

E de munca aici in industrie, in IT, bani sa faci afaceri de la guvern, UE si altele, poti sa nu platesti taxe sa te pisi pe anaf sau sa platesti putin si sa te pisi.

france is actually relatively popular in romania..

>Frafrica, the Algerian colony, calling anybody "gypsy" and "subhuman"
How can you tell french and africans apart?

There is no such thing as french ethnicity, therefore anybody and anything can be french.
Being french is nothing.

In France most people mean "gypsies" when they say "romanian", I've met some pretty based romanian in my field of work

You better work those push ups, lad

Not in the last 10 years, not even as a country of immigration.

In school, HS and college, learning french has almost collapsed, being replaced by english, spanish, german and italian.
Nowadays, nordic languages, korean and chinese are becoming more popular than before.

well obviously english is #1 but I meant that while most of eastern europe studies german, french is more popular in romania

why don't you move to germany? why france in the first place?

Venezuela

I like slavs countries

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x732, 65K)