This is worthy of an article, he also happens to be brown
MAGA making things happen

Attached: rollin.png (340x979, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
archive.is/JaWaL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have some anger issues

Oh boo fucking hoo, so they had to take the fucking bus. How terrible!

that should be a fuckin news storu i guess

Walking in those nylon robes in Alabama in May just sounds hot as hell. Why wouldn't he just carry it with him?

I don't get it, is it somehow "required" to go to graduation by car in the US?? I remember shit tons of people going by bus to our graduation, myself included.

cars like most things are a status symbol to american africans.

Carrying anything for a while presents you as a target for assholes. He's got street smarts.

lol, like this is new for people in the deep south/country
cringe
apparently

Free cars for Niggers "senze dey wuz slaevs an shieeeet"

Attached: 1523077985807.jpg (720x818, 47K)

> 19
Lol, dis nigga is dumb

Yet another episode of "European underestimates the scales of America and shittiness of our publice transit system."

>a car
>vehicle pictured is a suburban (not the suburban in background)

>Does what he should be doing anyway
>Gets rewarded for it
The absolute state of black people.

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

What the actual fuck

Black privilege at its finest

I love these articles. Some people find it newsworthy when niggers are acting human, like the one story of the little nigger that put together a computer.

Anyone else find that life is getting ridiculously easy for North americans? Not only do you have gibs, now you get freebies just for doing what's regularly expected of you. Soon hard work and making it will become moot since any loser can get by on other people's gains.

>high school
>19
Everytime

Yes, it’s pretty much this. Nigger lovers jump for joy when their pets do what millions of normal people do everyday.

I once saw a video of black school administrators, black police and black teachers lining the entrances of their schools, clapping, cheering, giving a high five to any nigger that made it school that day.

Holding niggers to standards these low really harms them.

This is only true for blacks, the rest of us pick up the slack.

Why did it take so many posts before this was pointed out. Fucking too many new fags

Now he will have to pay for car insurance, buy gas, pay taxes on the gift(probably), and do regular maintenance on it. It is the gift that keeps on taking!

I love how they write stories about niggers getting gibs like it's some noteworthy accomplishment by the nigger.

Why was he in robes? His high school graduation robes? Wtf

He also doesn't have a license.

topkek

I fucking love how this culture worships blacks that graduate high school.
>trayquon graduates from the minimum expected level of education
>said education has been dumbed down anyway to accommodate him
>he's such a good boy, let's give him free shit
>two weeks later
>fights a cop
>dies
>he dindu nuffin, he was a high school graduate, I need mo money fo dem programs
Just shows how they're not fit for our society. It's not that I hate them all, I just wish they'd leave white society and make a society of their own and stop bringing ours down the shitter.

>why wouldn’t a nigger do the sensible thing?
idk user you tell me

Lol it will be funny when this vehicle is involved in a crime and the nigger is in jail
youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

sors: archive.is/JaWaL

It's social media feel good gobbledygook. But it's nice to see something good in the news these days.

archive name if you flip the W

>this high nigga jus graduated elementary, based nigga getting gibs

Attached: 1350614998725.jpg (720x482, 47K)