These two creep me out. They both radiate the same evil intent. Can you see what I mean...

These two creep me out. They both radiate the same evil intent. Can you see what I mean? They look like demonic entities.

Attached: 1527454265176.png (723x402, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lohanfacial.ytmnd.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, Kushner is based.

>Fuck off, Kushner is based.

Attached: nosemtationmerchant.jpg (533x585, 68K)

It’s the blank expressions on their faces. The lifelessness in their eyes. Clear indicators of psychopathy.

Shlomo spotted

The one on the right gets to bang Ivanka. Sign me up!

nope, i just see 2 twinks

Attached: 1527251432733.gif (575x420, 507K)

Yes! Good goy! Let us join hands and fight for Israel, MAGA+MIG!

Go put on your magic underwear to protect you from the demon spawn. You live halfway around the world from them, but I’m sure one of them stands over you when you’re sleeping and eats tiny parts of your soul.
Why are you still reading? Magic underwear, stat.

lohanfacial.ytmnd.com/

you're the man now, dog.

Attached: peakestmutt.jpg (230x170, 6K)

kid on the left needs some testosterone injections for sure

Attached: peakmutt.png (400x440, 25K)

its the dead dark eyes for sure, definitely demonic faggots

>twinks
>evil
checks out

It's not exactly evil intent.

They look like people that want something specific, and are willing to chase that regardless of what they have to do to get it.

They will lie, cheat, betray, they will ignore the truth, any facts, and be indifferent to the consequences of their actions as well as their results.

They're Soros types.

he's ivanka's beta orbiter.
no jew would overpay for a building just to please a woman

fpbp

That was one prime piece of ass back in the day.
Undoubtedly passed around by the elites at pizza parties

Attached: 1527439123777.png (1149x1400, 154K)

shut up khazar

Spelling must be hard huh? You got a permit for that keyboard?

>lie, cheat, betray, ignore truth, indifferent to consequences
>not evil
>Romanian

All of this checks out. Nice numerals at least.

Attached: 1527437047406.png (1149x1400, 174K)

OMG! HOGG IS KUSHNERS SON?

Kushner is the farthest thing from "based". Trump is just a neocon yid dude. Im sorry that you guys from reddit got played the way that you did but at this point you have to realize that for him to commute a pedophilic meth smuggling Jew's sentence and let others more deserving rot in their cell shows how much of a complete ZOGGED piece of shit he is.

says the mutilated mutt

Absolutely idiotic.

Kushner is garbage, and Trump is more pro-Israel than I would like, but he's got Steven Miller in his court and he makes nationalist noises.

Trump is light years away from perfect but I cannot think of another viable nationalist politician who could even come close to being elected in his place. Am I supposed to write in "Christopher Cantwell"?

Like Tommy Robinson, Trump's loyalty for Israel isn't doing him any favors, either with us or with the left elite. Criticism of Trump is warranted but I will reject all renunciations and abjurations of Trump until the purists put forth someone better.

This snapshot meme is fucking terrible.

We gotta harness it at this point... I'm thinking of a Chad holding the camera with something like "this is going in my faggot compilation"

Are you schizophrenic or just a hysteric faggot? They look like dorks.

We will tell the US northern territories when we want to hear from them. For now sit and be quiet, real countries are talking.

Nigger, evil specifically implies malevolence, that they want to achieve an evil outcome.

You can commit evil while doing nothing bad until that conclusion is reached.
You can attempt to do good through questionable means as well.

The little shit, for example, probably thinks he's doing good trying to ban guns.
He's not trying to do evil from his dumb perspective.
As such, what he's doing may not be evil, though it's certainly wrong, and misguided.

Learn some philosophy, you uncultured mulatto fuck!

We know the truth. Both are Khazar.

Attached: 20180523_183746.png (473x640, 168K)

>lets not turn this progress into a murder
oy vey

Settle down homo... if you do evil, you are evil or you will at least eventually become evil if you don't stop; I don't need to pay some Marxist $50,000 to know that.

saw this thread yesterday on /x/, there might be some truth to this though

kushner looks pretty normal
Hogg is a lunatic who is undoubtedly projecting his desire to shoot up his school

Meh, Hogg is just a power tripping kid high on his 15 minutes of fame.

Jared, on the other hand, may actually be an antichrist.

By your logic every US soldier that has shot a terrorist is evil.
I can see why you don't need the marxist. You already managed to learn what he'd tell you yourself.

>not going to college makes you stupid
>killing terrorists is evil

Got any other woke leftist talking points for us?

I bet he goes after other tail in secret. I wonder how pissed the don will be when he finds out.

It's called Judaism OP.

It's the same fag trying to force a meme

What? I...
I just told you that going to college would make no difference, since you're already thinking like a marxist fuck.
How did you manage to come to that conclusion?
And I just told you that "killing terrorists is evil" is logically what YOU would think, not me.

Are you actually that retarded? I mean I've seen dumb, but you're like rock fucking bottom.
You're down there with the africans.
I mean you could try to claim you're a troll, but pretending to act like a retard pretty much makes you one.

Attached: you make my ass laugh.jpg (960x539, 95K)

>They look like demonic entities.

Hogg looks other than human with his misshapen face

Attached: hogg gray.jpg (918x581, 199K)

I'd say it's great living rent-free in a Romanian's head, but the rent out there is already so cheap.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

>They will lie, cheat, betray, they will ignore the truth, any facts, and be indifferent to the consequences of their actions as well as their results.

sounds exactly like Jow Forums