*stuffs your tax dollars into own pockets"

*stuffs your tax dollars into own pockets"
>nothin personnel, kid

Attached: dic.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tesla.com/en_CA/blog/tesla-repays-department-energy-loan-nine-years-early
markettamer.com/blog/all-the-quirky-details-you-need-to-know-about-elon-musks-boring-company
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tesla.com/en_CA/blog/tesla-repays-department-energy-loan-nine-years-early

He's a DARPA front so no surprise there. As long as he builds that Mars ship it's all good. Also show your country flag you faggot.

>uses a memeflag on 4chins
nothin straight about me, kid

Attached: 1520730306436.png (847x580, 105K)

Don't live in usa so I don't care.

*ask simple question*
>nothin personnel, kike

Attached: whoowns.jpg (1904x1346, 291K)

>Canada flag
LOL

>the communist pretends he thinks stealing tax money is wrong

Attached: image.jpg (684x546, 264K)

>Anti-musk shilling intensifies
Goodbye main stream media

No use leaf, these people post here a dozen times a day and will never accept he's one of few people to pay the loan back

In South African accent “Ya, I’m building mini dragons so it’s cool, just give me another 4 billion so I can sell them for 500, all this talk of money makes me board, it’s free for me so when my stock drops I will just make more shares and buy them to keep it up, I’m so smart”

Attached: 1518179726949.gif (500x391, 1.49M)

>personnel

opinion discarded

never forget

Attached: Rothchild.png (850x1511, 205K)

*Uses those dollars to battle the gasoline, space and media Jew*
based

Attached: The ANTI ZOG team.jpg (1280x720, 841K)

why is everyone talking like he was alluding to the jews owning the media, in the context it's a totally benign

JIDF shilling harder now lmao

>*stuffs your tax dollars into own pockets"
tell you whos who, and here shills now are trying to discredit elon

things that are totally benign in context can seem awfully close to hard-cutting truth when you're a kike.

I'm just as retarded as them so i exist to cancel it out
kek

Outjewing the Jew. No wonder they hate him.

>Elon Musk's Great Colonization of Mars - A New Home For Whites
When?

Attached: 15265944532990.gif (225x534, 16K)

Inderesding

Attached: Rothschildshekel.jpg (481x626, 58K)

So you're taking a break from the Peterson shill threads and targeting elon now? could you be any more obvious?

Attached: 1494042459449.jpg (960x720, 168K)

>Elon Musk creates government subsidies

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

*ruins Teslas good name, the genius who invented every electrical motor and transmission method used today*

Stop worshipping this fake scientist faggot. He's just a puppet for the CIA. They run puppet companies for data gathering like Facebook and Google too.
Infamy.org

>Mars
What level of sci fi delusion are you on? Nigga they cant even get back to the moon.

>I'm a good guy! I want more regulations. I also own the politicians who'll write them. I super promise not to write them to favor men and harm my competitors again next time.

Think about it:
1.He's trying to "make the world a better place".
2.God-tier level European "taking charge of the situation" mentality... BTFO's ((((BIG GREEDY CORPORATIONS)))) that want makind to stagnate whilst they get richer and fatter.
3.Almost Single-handedly going to take Europeans to Mars.
4.The tickets to Mars won't be affordable for most blacks.(and in general...most non-whites worldwide)
5.The A.I he creates will agree with us: having billions of useless Africans waste Earth's resources is completely undesirable.
6.Regardless of his true political beliefs he clearly is very smart, and being supportive of transhumanism and making the future a better place for Europeans.
7.He's played Deus Ex.... he knows all about the conspiracy theories of the world.

Even if he isn't directly /ourguy/ ..... he's certainly not (((their guy))))

Takes all HIS technology and GIVES it to the world free of charge.
Honor’s the name Tesla™

Attached: 5DE1BA15-3781-4199-A91D-941B0185939B.png (1024x1024, 404K)

>*stuffs your tax dollars into own pockets"
You could make the same critique of every major businessman in the US, in fact most of them are much, much worse.
This one is the absolute closest we've come to a "safe", popular business celeb naming the jew. We're fucking retarded if we don't make use of him.

SpaceX

Attached: 854D15AB-291B-40A6-8888-31609B608E8B.jpg (660x412, 32K)

protip:
don't use memeflags when judenposting. It's more effective

Attached: 41Nt1bswW6L__SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg (186x293, 7K)

The antimusk shills are ravenous.

Not an argument

*spends it on stuff that is actually worth your tax dollars*

Would you rather have your hard earned tax dollars spent on some unemployment nigger's welfare, or go towards financing the first manned trip to Mars?

Although Tesla maybe a bit of a welfare queen as far as companies come, SpaceX is undeniably a profitable company as the sheer amount of satellites they launch every year and the low cost of their rockets would make it almost impossible for them not to be. Think about this: SpaceX win government contracts because they are greatly cheaper than every other launch provider, they are popular because the government doesn't have to pay as many of your tax payer dollars to launch with them; if SpaceX didn't exist all these contracts would go to companies like ULA who charge up to 3 times more than SpaceX for launches. Therefore, SpaceX are saving US citizens hundreds of millions of tax dollars just by existing, as every launch that doesn't go to SpaceX goes to more expensive launchers. Contracts are not the same as subsidies, SpaceX gets government money by winning competitive contracts; an example of a company who actually receives subsidy handouts are ULA (Lockheed +Boeing) who receive several billion dollars a year just to be ready to launch government payloads.

>1 baitpost by memeflag id
>more retards jump in to shitpost
fuck off

>*spends it on stuff that is actually worth your tax dollars*

>BUILDS UNDERGROUND TUNNEL
markettamer.com/blog/all-the-quirky-details-you-need-to-know-about-elon-musks-boring-company
>$1 underground tunnel rides!

Soon, I hope

For every communist infiltrator I see, I have to post this screenshot.. I'm getting tired man.

Attached: you do realize.png (1101x270, 49K)

They're afraid. They don't want people to think too hard about the question.

>please stop trying to be Henry Ford

Attached: sly kot.jpg (628x676, 96K)

Why do people attack this dude over this while you never hear about the military industrial complex mass producing tanks so they can go sit in storage never to be used?

>leftists don't understand non-Gaussian distributions

They are as illiterate as always.

He literally owns the economists

Attached: download (3).png (1901x955, 352K)

nice quads btw

Attached: anti billionaires.png (1017x111, 22K)

>Would you rather have your hard earned tax dollars spent on some unemployment nigger's welfare, or go towards financing the first manned trip to Mars?
Neither desu

i guess its better than welfare and other liberal spendings

but tesla is going to be bankrupt at some point. its been 15 years already, and they haven't turned a profit. so far tesla made a net loss of 5 billion

elon keeps making promises that can't be made. many broken promises in the past, and he never stops...

the stock price is extremely overvalued purely because people put a lot of faith into this "genius". if something fundamentally goes very wrong, especially with elon himself.. for example maybe step down as CEO, you'll see the price plunge by 90% immediately.

i'd buy some long term put options on tesla. you'll get an insane discount at some point

Presenting the Volkswagen

Attached: 8AC61E00-1DD9-4CC8-88C5-1575555A74FB.jpg (888x810, 67K)

Fine by me. Beats the hell out having it go to some criminal.

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Better him than welfare for niggers and spics.

/ourguy/ using tax dollars?

versus

CIANiggers running covert subversion operations against the people it's supposed to work for.
>Tough choice.

Attached: DoggoBased.gif (200x269, 597K)

>jew detected

Attached: C9FC8139-DBC8-4915-841B-817C12B87E49.jpg (998x720, 104K)

There is literally nothing wrong with government subsidy.

Jow Forums would rather see taxes go to niggers KFC budget than advance the human species. really makes you think.

Attached: apollo_11_visor.jpg (600x450, 93K)

Attached: 5B1E4FC7-578C-41A7-98FD-A568378E5EBF.jpg (536x707, 79K)

>tesla.com/en_CA/blog/tesla-repays-department-energy-loan-nine-years-early
An Obama loan. LOL. Shills BTFO.

Hires people to work in his factory
>It's personnel, kid

huh, now let's see what's wrong with that image
>Peterstein worked for the UN
>Alex jones has not once named israel
>PJW is the same
>Lauren Southern is a bazaar whore who gets trains ran on her by arabs and niggers
>stefan molyneux takes himself too seriously
>all these e celeb faggots have never endorsed pat little

Should I buy a Tesla Jow Forums?

Really how much better is it for the environment when mining and mineral waste is used to create the batteries for these cars?

ok jewbacca

*teleports behind u*

I can't remember the exact figures, but a tesla may have a slightly higher upfront environmental cost, but is significantly better over its life expectancy.

Tesla doesn’t get a fucking DIME OF TAX MONEY. We get a credit when we buy one ( or any other electric car) I get to KEEP more of my money. That’s all! Tesla never GETS any money! Lying faggots

This will sound gay but each time I see a Tesla in a parking lot I get a little shiver like a teeny tiny moment of history just happened. I'd want to drive one just so I could give that shiver to others.

They're not people, they're shills. They get paid to post this every day.

This.

Attached: 1499364878932.jpg (517x650, 78K)

man i love this guy

Attached: elon_awoo.png (872x715, 486K)

When people say "Tesla is taxpayer funded" they're basically lying through their teeth.

What's actually happening is the government is offering rebates, tax credits, and other incentives to anyone buying 'green' products - whether that be an electric vehicle, a solar installation, or better insulation in your house. It depends on the subsidy.

There is no "funnel money into tesla" subsidy however. Just as a Chevy Volt qualifies for one of these green subsidies, so does a Tesla. They're not directed at any company in particular, which is what the shills neglect to mention when they try to claim Tesla is funded by the taxpayer. The reality is that Tesla is largely funded by private investors and the stock market.

Because they're paid shills.

He isn't using tax dollars, it's shilling at work and you fell for it.

Tesla isn't receiving government subsidies except in the loosest sense that they are applicable for some subsidies the way any ford/GM/chevy electric would be.

There is no "Give money to Tesla" subsidy in existence.

>>nothin personnel, kid
It's "personal", newfag.

Literally /ourguy/

No it really isn't newfag

Attached: e2e.jpg (680x671, 72K)

Nobody buying EV's does it to save the environment. This is a talking point that shills get from their middle-manager balding bosses who haven't clued into reality and are still stuck 15 years in the past.

the tax dollars that goes to shaniqwa and her fifty kids to buy everything in 7/11 is several times larger than the little drop in the bucket that SpaceX gets.

And SpaceX is providing a service, the company is not getting handouts.

>why is everyone talking like he was alluding to the jews owning the media, in the context it's a totally benign
Because he made a totally benign statement about how "powerful people" own the media, and the full force of Judea flipped their shit about it. Jow Forumsposting started AFTER some kikes lost their minds for lulz.

Jews summoned jews summoned jews. Some kike tried to start a #ifakerapestoriestoo campaign to destroy him. You'll see that play out in a few days. They tapped the ADL. A fucking Rothchild showed up.

It's the same as the "globalist" quip from Trump that had the same kikes lose their shit because they thought they had been named.

Jews named themselves.

Attached: 1524978024778.jpg (460x460, 50K)

>falling for bait

Is there any reason that it's particularly more likely for that post to be bait than it is to be a genuine retard/underageb&?
Do you think this board is lacking in either?

the beautiful thing about this post is that it's a response and a source at the same time.

>tesla.com/en_CA/blog/tesla-repays-department-energy-loan-nine-years-early
OMFG GO ELON GO

HE'S HUMAN AFTER ALL HOLY SHIT