All people in Europe should wake up until it is too late!!! We have to STOP this USA-UK Zionists game to destroy all of...

All people in Europe should wake up until it is too late!!! We have to STOP this USA-UK Zionists game to destroy all of us and our children future!!! As long as Germany is run by the same puppet regime under people like Merkel, the US army will be on German soil. The alternative is for German people to take up arms and start ambushing and killing US troops in Germany, or do something to remove the US puppets from government in Berlin. Little roadside protests with signs and posters are not going to make US troops leave.

AMI GO HOME!
>youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

Attached: 1514294356593.jpg (800x705, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Forces_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
youtu.be/qrj-yPhrkPM
youtu.be/QbzL7LfnxUs
youtu.be/JYbA7enh_Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany_2017.png (2000x2706, 543K)

Attached: Jade.jpg (1475x830, 681K)

you are next on the list of American imperialists, just recently your government even said they pay for American occupation.

Attached: 1518120746632.png (1662x1288, 1.49M)

>american imperialists
>americans are literally in germany because germany decided to invade a bunch of their neighbors while claiming they were freeing them

70 fucking years ago, even the soviets left now fuck off you dirty american.

I know. Doesn't change the fact that your game plan is retarded and, well, downright evil.

Would anyone miss germany if we just fire bombed it? Like Dresden 2.0

They were freeing them. Please KYS friend, you are not welcome in Europe

Attached: treason.jpg (1000x823, 366K)

Nope American soldiers must stay in Germany, specially African American soldiers, to ensure more German Black babies are born.

Attached: krauts bfto 1923.webm (718x404, 2.62M)

Based german single moms riding my american cock.

Attached: 1515422087638.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

Migrants Welcome

Maybe the geopolitical elites from USA know that multi-ethnics weakens nations.
They understand that it weakens USA, so they can not allow Europe to stay majority White, because then when Europe unites, USA will have to serve it.
So the plan is to shit up all countries with welfare niggers, so that nobody is a superpower and everybody is Brazil.

sure we will go home tomorrow

no american actually gives a fuck about you, it would save us a ton of money anyway

help us pack our bags

Fucking assholes

They are everywhere in europe, but germany and poland are the most important geographical locations.

Unfortunately poland is never going to kick them out and this'll be their downfall in 10-15 years

>boohoo the nation that defeated us still occupies our land
Germany is lucky not to have been exterminated after the World Wars, if we want to use your petulant nation as our parking lot than by god we will. Want us gone? Do something, faggot. Impotent krauts can't even make your own immigrants leave, what makes you think you can overthrow the empire that shackled your uppity asses in the first place?

Attached: smug kitter.png (865x803, 173K)

eh, have a threadly reminder that it was a die-hard neocon, President George Bush Sr.
>neocons being the trotsky influenced, pro-jewish conservatives of the USA
that insisted on the reunification of Germany while European countries wanted to keep your country divided for as long as possible.

Make us.
oh wait you can't lol

Yes goyim, it's the USAs fault we imported millions of darkies. Blame those evil amerimutts. Us jews are just helpless bystanders.

>Yes goyim keep attacking the Aryan race
>They killed 6 Gorillion of us you're the good goy here

so if we kick them out, how could we still be able to have our military bases in france, netherlands and other NATO-Partner countries?

we dont have military bases in france or other countries

>not lining krauts and kikes up together for the oven
I mean you don't have to pick a side between two shit peoples, that's why I'm for an all-out Israel/Palestine conflict, literally no good people would be wasted.

Besides, don't you guys also have a base in Germany, just like us?

>implying our puppet states can make their own choices
Shut up slave, you were born to work for America, serve Americans, and be American cocksleeves. Try your little "uprising" and G*rman corpses will hang from the lampposts. God I love being American.

>Besides, don't you guys also have a base in Germany, just like us?
no they left like they were supposed to do

>t. jose gonzalez

correcting myself, seems like there are still 3000 british soldiers here. They should fuck off too

are you fucking retarded????
what about Eibergen in Netherlands? Thats a german base u idiot.
what about our Base in Goodyear Canada???
ffs we have bases in almost all Nato countries you dumb cunt!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Forces_Germany
Had to look it up, but you're right they are withdrawing leading up to 2020 it seems.
We probably won't though, you understand we can't let Germany have the capability to wage any sort of war on-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
>USA loaned 60 nukes to Germany just 'cause
oh goddammit.

you silly cunt this are not bases but training locations of the Nato. There are not permanent german soldiers and are not german territory. Learn the diffrence malte.

haha cuckgermans.

Okay, Cool.

I don't want to banish amis, it's fun to have them around, they are like to digits under my IQ and looking at them trying to get behind european Motives with an american Wit is just fucking hilarious.

amis are culturally shallow, live ideologically and culturally VERY seperated from us to a degree that they have no idea how we live anymore at this point. A german can understand an italian's point of view and a spaniard can see a danish man's point of view but the american is just bewildered and ignorant of it.

>we can't let Germany have the capability to wage any sort of war on
the real reason is ramstein and other airoforce bases which are used for drone operations in the middle east. Also all the logistics are coordinated from there. When the iraq war started many us soldiers first arrived at ramstein and from there they got transported to iraq.

and that´s why you should keep sticking around.
thanks to you we have nuclear capabilities and our military is a joke. in the worst case scenario we need you to defend us.
Thanks for pumping those billions of taxmoney into securing german peace friend.

Don't worry, Ahamed. We're leaving. Just keep in mind the only reason there's relatively free global trade is the US Navy secured the shipping lanes. But I think we may be done with all that now.

Attached: 1523999883352.png (1570x872, 308K)

and that is bad how???
u realize we have many germans in ramstein aswell? u do realize that we bought drones and have our soldiers trained in ramstein? u do realize that without american technology we wouldn´t be able to use our own drones any time soon?

This mostly, you guys are our forward operating base in the region. Otherwise we'd have to park a carrier group off the shore and we've only got a dozen of those to spare.
On a semi-related note, my grandfather served over there while the wall was still up, sometime in the 60's I think.

No price is too high to pay to both keep Germany from going apeshit again, and to have a comfy spot to bomb mudpeople from.
Genuinely cool that you guys benefit from it too, but obviously our interests are #1.

Kind of like the German units stationed in Ft Bliss and Holoman Air Force Base?

then why do you use a map that shows 50%+ training locations?
tell me what happens in Münster or Müllheim for example. If you include this shit, then my argument is just as valid.

this time your country will be our target.
pathetic jewish dick sucking inbreed cuckolding mutt creature

>this time your country will be our target
You and what Luftwaffe?

Attached: The Dresden Special.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

wrong board mohammad

Sorry, Kraut. You're an occupied State. When you lose a war, that's how things go.

Personally, I'd love to see all countries let them defend themselves. The fact is that the Government of Germany wants the US to be there which shows that we are not sovereign and a puppet state of the USA. As long we are not sovereign we cant make decisions that would not get into conflict with American interests.

Real question, not intended to mock: Can Germany do that? Can you guys be a sovereign state again, and can the international community trust in you not to go wild a third fucking time?
Self-rule for any State is the ideal, but what about a State with a history of warfare with her neighbors? We can't just occupy you forever, at some point something will have to shift.

you have pretty big words for a American whose country started more wars then the world combined since ww2. The real question is if we can trust you to not attack us again with your old allied friends.

Attached: 1502040317353.jpg (593x544, 146K)

>The fact is that the Government of Germany wants the US to be there
true
that´s why we could lower the etat on defense so much over the last years. we barely use over 1% of our GDP for them, because thanks to american protection we have no real need for our own forces and can spend that money somewhere else.
We get dragged into some wars because of our NATO-Alliance, true, but overall it is way cheaper for us the way it is

Germans BTFO again you faggot have no guns or ammo !!
REEEEEEEEE
Even your faggot tranny gay military is useless , poor faggot we own you !!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

ask Eesti advice how to deport Ami

Attached: eesti_besti.png (959x974, 789K)

Says the Hun without a hint of irony

Attached: IMG_2633.jpg (853x480, 98K)

>The alternative is for German people to take up arms and start ambushing and killing US troops in Germany
The US can easily level your country and turn it into another shithole like Iraq. Why not just get Merkel to ask them to leave politely.

>We get dragged into some wars because of our NATO-Alliance
all wars in which NATO members participated were started by the USA. Also the NATO is under control of the USA so there is no difference between the NATO and the USA.

>we barely use over 1% of our GDP for them
which shows that we are not independent and if the USA want they can threaten us.

Notice how 98% of them are irrelevant shitholes no one cares about?

>Can Germany do that?
no problem at all
>can the international community trust in you not to go wild a third fucking time?
yes, we got brainwashed so hard, 95% of our population is basically pacifistic
>but what about a State with a history of warfare with her neighbors?
if you go for history, then why should france, britain, Austria, etc. be sovereign states? Why should you?
>We can't just occupy you forever
you can! if you stop doing that we would be forced to spend ~20 billion more anually according to our ministry of defence (and would propably still suck). Our wealth is directly connected to your presence. Also thx for that Marshallplan. Helped us become an economic powerhouse ater the war ended, while the winning Allys crumbled from the aftermath, not receiving much help. Bye bye British Empire :^)

Yeah but nobody can stop us so it's a moot point.

Fair points. We don't want to fund you guys forever though, sooner or later you're gonna have to take the training wheels off the bike and ride alone, hopefully not into traffic or WW3.

Hey I'm okay with having you spend 20 billion on your military so we don't have to occupy. But we all know you're not allow to have new toys without creating another world war.

The Russians haven't changed. They see you militarizing they get pissed.

>Ambush and kill American troops
OP has finally gone insane. Seriously I don't understand this post why is he so pissed off?

he thinks that this would stop "american occupation" and lead to more sovereignity, i.e. people would stop voting for Merkel because she is an american puppet and we would stop taking in refugees by this.
If anything, attacking american troops would result in america using an iron fist to make such attacks stop, claiming to "help" us get ridd of terrorists and reinstalling "democracy" like they did all around the world.
The results would be the total opposite of what he wants. Or is this the actual goal? The more i think about it, the more i wonder who could be behind (((OP)))s post.

the european union is rising, sweden is rising, lots of asian pussy will be welcome

Underground German resistance? Are you going to communicate using steganography and have underground Nazi rave parties with teen girls with connections to Latin America and off planet contacts?

youtu.be/qrj-yPhrkPM

Attached: Raven.gif (500x375, 678K)

We are a German nation, in the end the Germans conquered America. We Germans have won, it is useless to resist, we Germans will continue to win, and possess more land, until we have it all. Soon the Swastika will rise all over the West, we will conquer the Holy Land too and recolonize it.

Germans are the future.

You cannot escape the German matrix, the Jews have tried, but they cannot either, so you have no hope of doing so.

God is German.

Jesus is German.

Attached: 20161031_164707.jpg (4128x3096, 3.23M)

Ignore all the ameri mutts ITT

Attached: 1527369670955.png (174x162, 20K)

youtu.be/QbzL7LfnxUs

Attached: rapunzel.jpg (318x520, 65K)

mwuhahahahaha

Attached: Rapunzel_pose.png (516x678, 343K)

10 to 1 OPs name is Mohammed.

Frenchies and their Napoleon complex

t.African living in France.

Attached: Adrien Agreste2.jpg (301x167, 5K)

That's the dumbest macro posted here.

>Americans barely do anything in the European theatre
>they're dragged into it economically by Britain in the first place
>hitler is the one who declares war on them
>Britain and Russia do most of the killing
>Americans only fight in a handful of countrie, at the behest of most of those countries
>"LE AmEricans traveled back to their ANCIENT homelands to kill millions!

Whoever made that was retarded

youtu.be/JYbA7enh_Po

>that kid taking his hat off
lol

Yumi is a good girl. Please leave her out of this.

Attached: 1518278770896.jpg (135x157, 7K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Americans are there only with the permission of the German government and can be ordered to leave at anytime.

lel

Attached: 1223314435.png (729x627, 553K)

If that is true, they would have to leave if the German government ordered it? It seems like there is more to it than that. The Allies install a puppet government to begin with, the Jews control Germany it's not so simple.

Given OP's desire for unrealistically ambitious rebellion against the US, I'm almost positive of it. Only sandpeople are that dumb.

Ball nose, subhuman.

This guy is ballin'

checkd