God is real, Kikes follow satan

Where was you when you realized that factual truth?

Attached: 1488833065740.jpg (2220x1200, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=5TVd8ovSPl4
youtube.com/watch?v=qkstlpq-L0c
en.rusmuseum.ru/collections/painting-of-the-second-half-of-the-xix-century-beginning-of-xxi-century/artworks/khristos-i-greshnitsa-kto-bez-grekha-/
youtube.com/watch?v=3V1W9P8msj0&index=11&list=PLQOE263pAP9gvuXTKT6pjvIFpcPh1gIEV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

context?

>killing of Christ
>hatred of christianism
>abortion
>sexual revolution
>the pill
>divorce/ divorce raping
>feminism
>moloch sacrifices
>literally satanic cults
( youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U )
>globalism
>wars on the middle east
>ownage of the world / prince of this earth (satan)
>synagogue of satan

Well... How much more context do you need?

When did (((they))) start worshiping him?

i meant the artwork i agree kikes are the root cause of evil

When they refused Christ, and start antagonizing the holy ghost. They embraced the Talmud filth, and thus, satan appropriated them.

(((They))) are akin to NPC's at this point.

Probably the most red-pilled race to begin with (Old Testament), they have now chosen this awful timeline where everything is devolving into utter chaos around them. Killing Christ was the last straw, as they have been putting themselves into a corner for over two millennia after that point.

Kikes are trying to force Jesus to stone an adulterer.

1 But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 Early in the morning He went back into the temple courts. All the people came to Him, and He sat down to teach them.
3 The scribes and Pharisees, however, brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before them
4 and said, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such a woman. So what do You say?”
6 They said this to test Him, in order to have a basis for accusing Him. But Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with His finger.
7 When they continued to question Him, He straightened up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to cast a stone at her.”
8 And again He bent down and wrote on the ground.
9 When they heard this,a they began to go away one by one, beginning with the older ones, until only Jesus was left, with the woman standing there.
10 Then Jesus straightened upb and asked her, “Woman, where are your accusers?c Has no one condemned you?”

11“No one, Lord,” she answered.
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Now go and sin no more.”

this is a shitty slide thread and all those who participated in it are stupid sheep

Interesting, thanks

t. jew

Fuck you kike, Christ lights will take some out of the darkness, even in our era, and there is nothing you kikeslaves can do about it.

Why is God letting all this happen?

it just throws in the face anyone who claims
Jesus was Jewish. Ethnically, sure. Religiously, hell no, he threw shit in the face of the Rabbis all the time. He didn't come to earth to destroy the law but to fulfill it. He wasn't the Messiah the Jews wanted to they rejected him.

He don't intervene with our free-will. But he does try to reach us by the holy ghost. It's your choice to accept him or not.

This is not God's fault, this is humanity fault. This is the result of sin going rampant. Repent, and experiment with Gods light, your life will change, and you will know what I'm talking about.

when we sinned we separated ourselves from Him.

It seems to me like most people forget the final line in that story about forgiveness =/= approval

Isn't the talmud older than christ era?It's reasonable, they did some serious paganism before christ but God kept on forgiving them, but now they are forsaken

But i have to ask you anons something more: given that we are called to love our enemies how are we supposed to treat/behave with the jews?

Because i'm catholic and this retoric of "jews= our big brothers" is disgusting and confusing me :/

show love to them, but don't put up with their bullshit either.

Yes, it's the filthy Oral law, it has nothing to do with Moses law.

It's straight satanic shit. All kinds of expiations and justifications for sin. It's the Rabbi wisdom, it has nothing to do with the holy wisdom of God. Thats the real core of judaism. No wonder they are so wicked.

yea its like the misuse of the frase "turn the other cheek" people think that it means be a cuck and just let yourself get pushed but it actually means that theres place for forgiveness.... but the next time it may not. (literally we got two cheeks)

Exactly, thus the SIN NO MORE.
Don't physically destroy them, give them a chance, for love, just like Jesus did, but don't tolerate sin.

Both Jews and Christians follow the fucked up teachings of some desert people thousands of years ago.

The only truth is that Christianity is Jewish

Attached: 1520794755119m.jpg (581x1024, 140K)

Yesterday, some anons were talking about the Black Sun and how the SS were Satanists too, so where's the truth at, Jow Forums?

If Christianism is jewish, why do the Talmud badmouth Jesus?

t.Israeli faggot

>NT
>Don't seek harlots, do good, obey your parents, love God, forgive

>Talmud
>Gentiles are subhumans made to serve the chosen
>The world is property of the jews, and we must seize it
>When the messiah come, we will have 1000 slaves each

Well... Are you retarded?

Attached: jospeh-noel-paton-satan-watching-the-sleep-of-christ.jpg (944x724, 56K)

God is your nexessary imagination and the Jews evolved a different evolutionary strategy and it works really well against you.

>it's okay to fuck underage goyish girls, they are filthy from the moment of birth
>all goyim property is jewish property
>Jesus practiced black magic, and deserved to be killed
>2/3 of jewry decided that their messiah was a satanist guy in 1666

Well....

>Some jews legit serve Moloch and other Gods with sacrifices in the XXI century
>Jews as powerful as the Rothschilds

>it's all imagination

Kys, kikeslave

Fuck off, Christshill. God kills a ton of people in the Bible and the whole Biblical system was reworked and spread by St. Paul, a Jew. It's the same type of retardation except it makes brainless drones instead of Zionists.

>When did (((they))) start worshiping him?

A long time ago. the old testament records instances of the jews worshipping moloch.

>Isn't the talmud older than christ era?
no. the talmud was officially compiled around 300 years after Jesus was crucified. It was the same period the Bible was compiled, interestingly enough.

I know there is a god looking over us. Ive had tons of synchronicity since i started praying. And my luck is insane. I dont know if the bible is true, but holy shit something is going on.

The bible is true, try following what Christ asked of you:

>forgive the harm made by those who hate you
>pray for those who acted in malice towards you

Do it.
Cleanse your soul. God is waiting you.

>esterday, some anons were talking about the Black Sun and how the SS were Satanists too, so where's the truth at, Jow Forums?

The black sun is a symbol of saturn (satan). The SS were into the occult and Hitler has been photographed giving mason handshakes.

Isn't telling the truth part of loving a person? Because i feel the needto redpill jews about themself but.. you can understand the weirdness of the situation

>kike
>try to smear me calling me christshill

I'm a proud and fanatic militant Christshill who just had enough.

Inderesding mates
Thanks for the info

BUT ANYWAY is there a link to some ebook version of the talmud?

im scared they changed the bible though, any advice?

god is definately looking over me, i should be dead for the things i do.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TVd8ovSPl4

Jesus was a Jew himself

Attached: (((Jesus Christ))).jpg (1024x586, 92K)

You're a lunatic still fighting a "war" in the name of ancient desert merchants and pedophiles.

I’m far from anti Semitic but the hatred that the Jewish have for Christianity has always made me question the motives of the Jews. There is no rational explanation as to why they go out of their way to not only silence but condemn Christianity in society.

God grace is beyond your sins. Repent with pure sincerity. If your heart still carries the weight of your sins, you still have work to do.

You must pray and open your hearts for your evil deeds. Go read Mathews, Ephesians and Proverbs. You must pray user. Don't be afraid. God really is waiting.

You need to cleanse yourself from your sins, you must be be born again, as Christ said, this will happen by repenting whatever is you did. Gods grace is infinite, you just need to long him with all your heart, and you will be transformed just by being that close to God.

Good luck brother. Allow the holy ghost to act upon you. Keep GOD and CHRIST in your mind always.

Its easy to figure out. There are messianic jews and non messianic jews. Messianic jews believe in a messiah, and the others secretly or unkowingly worship satan.

The satanic hatred for the light.
Kikes are literally diablo 1 little evil weakling spawns.

Thank you so much for replying. You have really helped me. Thank you

>where was you
Nice ebonics merkel nigger

>Meme flag
>Do it
Jewish pilpul detected.

Your Jewish tricks are no match for us.

>kike promoting christianism

t. cyber psyops kike pushing his hatred for Christ again

Guess putting him on the cross wasn't enough, uh

Christians also have been fooling people into worshiping Satan

Attached: the_fingers.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

All glory be to God, user.
All glory!

Remember to say NO to all things pharisees

Attached: 1508181118188.jpg (576x720, 88K)

If God is real then why would he allow everything that happening to occur? The rise of leftism, degeneracy etc.

Free will of men.
God didn't what you do and what you think. But he attempts to enter your life and influencing you to find him. But overall, it's your choice to allow the holy ghost to enter your life and guide you into the path of eternal life.

Just like no one can take a piss for you... No one can make you do anything. You can be influenced, but it's your choice.

Jews worship YHWH, who is another representation to Jehovah and other deities, not Satan. Also: dark deities =/ Satan. Silly christfaggots dichotomize everything.

Jews literally worship Moloch, and put kids on the brozen calves for him.

In 1666, they went with Sabatai Zevi, they literally went into incest homicidal blood orgies to hasten the arrival of their messiah. Do you think this God is the same of which Jesus spoke about?

Oh, no no no kike.

Jew on a stick

Digits confirm

I pray every night and I promise ill say a prayer for you tonight user. Take my energy!

>do u think yhwh is the same as jehovah
Not entirely but they share many warlike qualities and militancy, as well as advocates for the destruction and death of a good sizeable amount of the population before either messiah comes. Both are literal death cults that props up a feelgood thoughtform that feeds off of its worshippers and deliberately isolates them from others with fanatical dogma and demonization of the Other.

In the woods sitting around a fireplace on Ayahuasca.

A-are you me?

>Do you think this God is the same of which Jesus spoke about?
Jesus was a Buddhist crypto-Jew who traveled to India like many scholars did during that time period. He attempted to create a Buddhist lifestyle in the west in order to help the poverty-stricken who were suffering, which actually healed and strengthened people. This conflicted with the interests of the Jewish community, which is why he came to backlash against Jewish moneychangers in the temples and was eventually marked as a societal threat in Rome, which by then had almost fully succumbed to Jewish influence. Since Jesus's death, his true teachings are almost all but forgotten and replaced with a pseudo-Judaic system which we now know as Christianity.

>not entirely

KILL YOURSELF ZERG KIKE FAGGOT
FUCK YOUR COMING GIGAKIKE

I was an aethiest democrat. My friend called me out of nowhere, hadnt talked to him for years. told me about wikileaks. i looked into it. holy shit. satans real. god must be real. time to be christian. after that my life got great, went from no job to great job, every dice roll goes my way. profit.

Yeah no kill yourself and your family with a twelve-gauge, stupid reactionary christfaggot who cant stand different answers.

Here's the red pill:
The God of the Old Testament is the Demiurge, an evil entity.
The snake symbolizes knowledge, which is good. The snake is a promethean character bringing knowledge to humanity.
The true god (Logos) is the Light that is beyond the Demiurge who tries to hide it from us.

>different answers
>it's luciferian kike lies

You are such a true Christian and very orthodox and Aryan for repeating words "kike" and "lucifer" a lot. Really alpha. I wish I was your friend IRL.

Imagining being such a faggot scum that you defend this:
>Jesus was a Buddhist crypto-Jew who traveled to India like many scholars did during that time period. He attempted to create a Buddhist lifestyle in the west.

Wow, based.

Are you Jordan Peterson?

what text can i look too then user?

Attached: 159.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Attached: 137.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

>things i dont like are luciferian satanic kike lies
How retarded. There is a difference between satanism, judaism, and luciferianism. Not only are the deities different but also their approaches differ. Where judaism is static and traditionary, neither luciferianism nor satanism are such. Only christcuck brainlets mash these terms together when they can and do mean entirely different things. Stupid black/white mindset that attacks all other ideologies that does not bend the knee to the dogmatic demands of its own contradictory kike-on-a-stick holy book.

In school. It gets taught in grade school, such is life in Bavaria.

I realized that Christianity was a from of control when I was a child. I only realized the hypocrisy of Christianity after the election, when I learned that the Jewish owned media promotes anti-Christian rhetoric and themes to no end, whilst simultaneously dismantling western culture and morality. They are the synagogue of Satan, so why are they allowed in our country? Freedom of religion was not meant to allow every hostile doctrine across our borders. They musy be destroyed. All of them- this time.

>Isn't the talmud older than christ era?
No.
> The Talmud has two components; the Mishnah (Hebrew: משנה, ca. 200 AD), a written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah; and the Gemara (circa 500 AD), an elucidation of the Mishnah and related Tannaitic writings that often ventures onto other subjects and expounds broadly on the Hebrew Bible.
So, Judaism is younger than Christianity if you want to split hairs, since it's all Talmudic Judaism and not based on the Torah anymore,

>im scared they changed the bible though, any advice?
Become Catholic, that's exactly why we used to have, for example, a ban on translating the Bible into common language. It's Latin, old Greek or bust, of course you'll have to learn these languages before you can read the original texts.

>Freedom of religion was not meant to allow every hostile doctrine across our borders.
Yes it was.
Protip: The USA are a experiment how a country would end up without Christian influence, based on Masonic ethics and rules.

It's Polenov's Christ and the Sinner Woman
en.rusmuseum.ru/collections/painting-of-the-second-half-of-the-xix-century-beginning-of-xxi-century/artworks/khristos-i-greshnitsa-kto-bez-grekha-/

Christ fucked her. Duh.

Based kike minion, working in their spirit.
Keep it on, kikeslave.

This is the one truth you should strive to understand. The modern (((Jews))) are not the same ones from the Bible, and have no biological relation. Revelations warns of Jews who claim to be so, but are not, and are of the Synagogue of Satan. Once you realize that every little thing that they do is to discredit and dismantle Christianity, your eyes will finally be opened to the truth.

>Kikes follow satan
No, I'm positive they follow YHWH zealously and that's the reason why they rejected jeebus, because he wasn't completing enough prophecies to be a christ and thus he was given the jewish penalty for false christs

>Jews aren't Jews when they suit my agenda
How much deeper can this rabbit hole conspiracy possibly go?

Remember the time when Moses came back down from the mountain with the original commandments and smashed them when he found that they were worshipping a golden bull? Hmmmm

If they followed God and loved him, why didn't they recognized Christ?

Based kikes.

Attached: 1440334221822.png (256x256, 52K)

Jesus Christ himself talked about this, you dork, was Jesus an Alex Jones level character?

Even the kikes recognized his powers, they just blasphemed against it, against the holy ghost, an unforgivable sin.

>why didn't they recognized Christ?
Not christic enough, he failed some determinant messianic prophecies.

This means the whole of europe has been following a false prophet and even still going forwards.

>Awaken the dead
>Heal all kinds of illness
>Restore sight to the blind
>Make the crippled move again
>Words that heal the soul

>Not Christic enough

Kys. And take your kikes with you.

Attached: 1508306751378.jpg (640x962, 67K)

Judah (Yahudah) means "worshipper/follower of YHWH." Those that say they are Jews but are not followers of the true God are the synagogue of satan

youtube.com/watch?v=3V1W9P8msj0&index=11&list=PLQOE263pAP9gvuXTKT6pjvIFpcPh1gIEV

Time to get pilled.

What about bringing world peace like the christ was supposed to bring according to god's inspired word?
Or liberating israel from his oppresors like the christ was supposed to?
Or maybe rebuild a temple that needed not be rebuilt because he even came when the temple hadn't been destroyed?

>you will know them by their fruits

Have an honest look at real people at the progression of people who follow Christ. Have a real look at the progression of people who don’t. There is no hidden truth, God gives truth to all with a sincere heart. Follow it earnestly and watch what happens in your life. The battle is already over, now remains the choice, and the judgment.

Attached: C81C4713-3F38-4265-8EF5-F9F644D42389.jpg (900x517, 97K)

There is no peace like Christ peace.
If you never experimented it, then no wonder you don't understand it.

Israel is now all those who accept Christ, no more it's the covenant to those people.

This.