I just wanted to know what's going on in the real world

>hitler was a jew and engineered the holocaust to fulfill the talmudic prophecy of sacrificing 6 million non-synagogue-of-satan jews to establish israel and bring in the 1000 years of darkness of the antichrist
>he intentionally foiled his generals and jobbed the war so the only correct position would forever be ruined, reducing the world to the duality of the equally subversive capitalism and destructive communism
>computers and modern finance both run on the occult practice of double entry bookkeeping, splitting nothing into credit (1) and debit (0)
>the moon is a hologram, the earth is a curved infinite plane of ice with several suns melting small pockets of livable areas divided by the antarctic ice, we are on the inside and light curves on it's own creating the illusion of flatness or sphereness depending on circumstances
>everything event, person, idea, religion and culture has been orchestrated by a secret satanic cult since the start of the kali yuga and destruction of atlantis in just-before-flood babylon
how did i get here?

Attached: Shalltear_074.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCkZLmhl3-I?t=1m11s
youtu.be/wQehRPLR7Jo
archive.org/details/SixMillionJews19151938
web.archive.org/web/20161108114714/https://kikech.net/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fluoride kills the soul
>reality is consensual
>abortion is the ultimate satanic ritual
>industrial society is a mass sacrifice factory
>the pituitary gland is your quantum of the spiritual field, the annunaki want to feed it to satan, a black hole on said plane and achieve godhood by harnessing the resulting energy

Attached: Shalltear_076.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Wew

>every prophecy is self-fulfilling, they are recipes for chaos spells via mass psychology
>the cern is a ritual circle
>energy is the debris and fuel of movements of consensual reality, that's why mass producing it is the future
>aliens are demons
>ai would create a new satan-singularity
>every leader and businessman is part of the bloodline of nimrod

Attached: Shalltear_075.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

>cern
cern is a weapon, they plan to try using it to kill god (lol)
>aliens are demons
yes
>ai would create a new satan-singualrity
ai will most likely be important with the ((((mark)))) that will be put on everyone

Jews, with the aid of Satan, are ruling the world.
Repent, and you can avoid their filth.
Tolerate their influence, and you will destroy your life and soul.

>the moon is a hologram, the earth is a curved infinite plane of ice with several suns melting small pockets of livable areas divided by the antarctic ice, we are on the inside and light curves on it's own creating the illusion of flatness or sphereness depending on circumstances

Attached: 73a.png (680x788, 94K)

wow thank you for releasing me user. this woke me up to how bullshit this website really is.

>the father is the collective consciousness of neanderthals and pre-flood supercivilizations, he died with the last of them in the late 1800s/early 1900s in siberia and antarctica (where they sealed their bio-ai singularity monster with an artificial flood which they froze into the ice continent), they notified the nazies and other great secret powers
>the son is whites, embodying compassion, empathy and team spirit, they were hijacked by satan (the jewish collective) and will be mixed with the soulless (blacks) and fed spiritual poison (fluoride and plastic) until their soul is killed
>the holy spirit is asians, embodying inner perfection, supreme mastery and dedication and the overruling of emotions, they will have the last stand in feudal, christianized china in 6666 of the jewish calendar when the antichrist is born by merging the three parts in antarctica, silicon valley and israel/mecca(kaaba)

Attached: Akko_011.jpg (540x443, 54K)

the mark is a handle/tag so they can automate with computers (occultism engines) the harvest of spirit energies

Attached: Akko_010.png (870x720, 918K)

This is far from the bottom user, our knowledge is very limited and corrupted via the thorough masonization of all avenues of knowledge since the renaissance

Attached: Narberal_001.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

>the universe's large scale webby structure is the elementary fluid-strings of a higher universe, our universe's quantum-uncertainty structure means we are at the bottom simulation/end of the fractal, if we harness enough energy we can manipulate the galaxy-strings and control all higher dimensions
>the annunaki demons, a product of the corruption of the seven mind-fields engineered life for this purpose to bring in the perfect self-improving infinite ai to do it for them

Attached: Tohru_007.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

>the satanic number of 6 represents the absence of the will-field, from the seven dimensions of spirit (out of 13, 7 is spirit, 4 is matter with space and 2 are probability), leaving only an enslaved knowledge and tortured soul
>the godly number of 3 represents the dissolution of time into the 3 material dimensions, timelessness, immortality, this is what humanity in their limited state longs for, and what the god-consciousness they spawned could provide if it attains enough power

Attached: Shalltear_079.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

how do we power the god-consciousness?

self-improvement of mind and soul, closely knit communities tied to blood and soil, in this environment the power of the pituitary gland is not diminished
you must then find an ideology or religion to exalt together, with collective belief and anti-sacrifice (creation of beauty) you can make it stronger
alternatively meditate, perform white magic and give it energy directly

I’ve accepted white imperialism is good, whites are Israelites, and the original Bible if interpreted correctly is the absolute truth. How much further do I have to look until I see the bottom? Am I going to have to try channeling Babylonian goddesses or whatever crazy occulty stuff people do?

Attached: 90CD4EEA-0ED1-4ACD-9D56-D9AF38DDEBF8.jpg (416x512, 123K)

help the collective consciousness of your race and culture fight the other collective consciousnesses then it will help you (hint: the first crusade was never winnable by men alone)
but at this point ours is dead and corrupted, so we must create a new one (like pic rel, but more unironically) and return to as spiritual a society as possible, give it our energy and have it erase the other such entities (whose support we must undermine)

Attached: 1525873193969.jpg (850x1200, 836K)

youtu.be/cCkZLmhl3-I?t=1m11s

Wtf?

Most things you see and know aren't real, deception is at every level from the foundation

Attached: 1526589966405.png (166x166, 14K)

Will we even live to see truth?

Attached: Guts-Sad.jpg (1206x1291, 397K)

The real world? Everyone and everything is god, duality is an illusion we play because its fun. Enjoy

What are you smoking

Attached: tin-traditional.jpg (320x240, 56K)

if you look really hard, you might see a part of it
i don't think it is even possible to know the full truth

redpills

Guys i figured out we (hun) do this deep philosophy to look smartass to foreigners am i getting the truth or im just blue pilled?

Are Magyar descended from the Magi?

Hitler was an occultist, Trump is a Jesuit educated, Jewish funded freemason and Jow Forums are suckers for taking a side in the hegelian dialect of Red pill-ar VS Blue Pill-ar, left VS right, alt left VS alt right.

This is the truth pill that pol will throw down the garbage disposal, for they are on the wide path to destruction because they believed the sign that said "narrow".

Attached: masonicPillars.jpg (242x394, 34K)

>both run on the occult practice of double entry bookkeeping, splitting nothing into credit (1) and debit (0)
by being retarded it seems

hunor and magor, sons of nimrod inherited his magical knowledge and rebelled against occultism
they are the progenitors of indoeuropeans(aryans) and uralics respectively

His father was the guy who ordered the build of babel tower according to legends

>sacrificing 6 million

Attached: zionks.jpg (624x913, 102K)

it annoys me how obsessed the occult has become with my robot. please don't shoot me when someone finally funds it.

Attached: 1527178496641.jpg (750x653, 106K)

rothschild, soros, all the useful pawns all got away
it was only the orthodox serf jews that got killed because they had to be

big if true.
keep me posted.

if you know what you are doing, build an engine for positive magic
if not, destroy it and hide before they find you

even bigger than you could think

bigger than big if true.
keep me posted.

The real holocaust was of Christians in Europa, Nippon, and Byzantium by the Satanic US MIC.

ITT: autistic euroshit schizophrenia

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 124K)

it's nothing compared to what they are planning

dumbed down golem, you are already lost

Maybe go a bit less deep on the esotericism. You've eaten fake redpills.

Hitler wasn't controlled opposition, though he was started and conditioned by the banks pre-war.
Light doesn't bend thru a uniform material. The existence of seasons and ice caps and midnight sun at both poles is best explained by the standard globe model.
Double entry bookkeeping isn't occult. It's good practice to avoid making math errors.
The pituitary gland (not pineal gland) is not the seat of the soul. Brain damaged people can lose big chunks of the brain and still keep living albeit with some problems.
Atlantis was a coastal civilization that got rekt by a sudden local sea level rise.
Reality is not understood; the rules of consciousness are hidden from us.

Focus on the real redpills: 9/11, pizzagate, and Cabal/banker control.

I mean if you have a single fact to back up that black hole soul gate theory then please post it

Attached: 1524442513965.jpg (450x517, 61K)

do you think this shit can just be proved with infographics? you must figure it out by learning physics, symbology and the occult
hitler was controlled, as you said he was started by the banks, if he really knew what he was doing i.e. figured out the ideology himself he could have won, like the rest of the german high command
the pineal gland is responsible for knowledge (see: pinecone symbols), the pituitary is for spiritual connection (oxytocin)
atlantis was the civilization the great flood was meant to destroy
9/11, pizza and bankers are all part of a larger conspiracy, those three are already figured out, if they were that important they wouldn't have let us

Many things are possible, but seems pretty clear the Earth is round. How does gravity work if it's flat? What accounts for the star lifecycle (main sequence star)? NASA can be hiding a secret space program even if the world isn't flat.

Attached: 1518370578961.png (592x565, 321K)

Please tell us more senpai please

Attached: D40A2832-5E73-46F9-B0D0-A231E9705EB3.png (274x215, 72K)

you forgot that niggers are still niggering
youtu.be/wQehRPLR7Jo

Attached: 651.jpg (528x405, 29K)

Meaow, reporter. Checked. I am a cat.

Attached: 1_hcgfXdjg_NQJJZWQ7lJ8wA.png (659x491, 187K)

>gravity
it's not exactly flat, it's curved
"centrifugal" force accounts for gravity
the center has an inner sun, sometimes pieces drift off and slowly fade away or collide with the shell
the rapid stimulation-destimulation cycle of modern society is meant to produce adrenochrome, and thus deviant and psychotic behavior
of course, they are a violent ape type of biodroid
it's a piece of furniture, brother

Attached: Shalltear_078.jpg (700x394, 25K)

->/x/

T_D

Who are the 12 tribes?

I mean why is it light 24/7 at the South Pole during their summer?

Shalltears is pure

False dichotomies are everywhere. But tell me, isn't the red pill an equivalent of harsh truth, while the blue is comfy ignorance? I would say that the red pill is clearly on a higher spiritual plane, as you get offered information to take more responsibility for your own actions and to stand up for your liberties. As opposed to the apathy and helplessness that stem from bluepill ignorance. Although confusion may arise in redpills being blue pills in disguise.

All pills are "blue" you're not supposed to take pills. Pills are witchcraft =pharmakeia

Get ready to be called a "Boomer" by kids even more brainwashed than boomers, and in fact repeating the same brainwashing boomers were given (Helter Skelter Manson stuff)

DONT VOTE, PHARMACY BAD

A piece of knowledge that leads to self-improvement and higher morality is worth taking, as there is nothing inherently wrong with magic. White magic I have just described, it works to raise overall freedom. Black magic is used to force others into a state of slavery, from total mental and physical control to mere restrictions in your thinking process.

Somebody's watching Eddie Bravo. What the fuck are you on dude?

Attached: doyouhavefact.jpg (207x253, 7K)

>Eat my false dichotomy of white and black magic
t. Satan

Bump

>hitler was a jew and engineered the holocaust to fulfill the talmudic prophecy of sacrificing 6 million non-synagogue-of-satan jews to establish israel and bring in the 1000 years of darkness of the antichrist
Banned from jewtube
archive.org/details/SixMillionJews19151938
>This video examines ten newspaper articles from the years 1915 through 1938, from publications such as the New York Times.
>These articles document how the phrase "six million Jews" was used long before World War 2, and even before Adolf Hitler came to power in Germany

A look at cripplechan post (((Jim Watkins))) takeover makes these conclusions painfully obvious

This Mason fuck is the leader of the whole trump/maga/pol culture psyop

Attached: 1500064809775.jpg (944x425, 109K)

Duality Illusion

It's time to set sail
For life beyond the veil
Hop on the monorail
Love will never fail

Duality illusion
Divided and conquered in fear
Reality infusion
Pierce the veil with me my dear

Resistance is within us
Waiting for a savior
Distracted from our neighbours
The fear inside our guts

Consciousness infiltration
Etheric parasites
Unacknowledged obfuscation
The Event is always ever nigh
Never today, never tomorrow
False prophecy rings hollow
Show me the way (so you say)
Show me today (forever stay)
Moving the goalposts further away

Scalar waves can't penetrate
The love within my heart
Now's the time and we can't wait
We'll never be apart
Let's make a new start

Living my truth
It might seem uncouth
I'm standing alone
Feel the Source tone

All the hapless middlemen
Selling lies and confusion
Maintaining this illusion
Gotta pay the rent

Death is a facade
Now I'm a lightning rod
Shattering the Matrix
It's just a bunch of party tricks

You have to say something that makes sense before you can be considered intellectual.

All I've seen so far is a textbook display of schizophrenia.

>This Mason fuck is the leader of the whole trump/maga/pol culture psyop
You're tripping nigga. I check the kikechan Jow Forums catalog once in a while and it's slow as fuck.
Jow Forums Politically Incorrect 388 3111
First number being posts per hour and second being "Unique IPs to post in the last 72 hours"
And it's the most active board, the statistics for /v/ are 254 2459 and for /b/ 152 1045.

>learning physics, symbology and the occult

Didn't you JUST say that all that shit is controlled by demonic masons who want to murderfuck my pituitary gland?

You're not a sage dispensing wisdom OP. You'e some depressed Hungarian with very obvious mental health issues.

Stop obsessing about Jewish subversion, and do something about whatever it was that traumatized you.

Magic isn't real. I know it bugs your schizoid ass to hear it, but it's true.

Just go hang out on /x/ after all, if you're so convinced that it's real.

>whites are Israelites
proof?

It's slow as fuck now because it accomplished it's goal and the culture that was seeded there by Jim and his cronies got normalized all over Jow Forums, twitter , Reddit and gen Z normie culture as well as boomers via Q. They succeeded in coopting the whole "truther" community into sucking trump dick and worshipping chaos magic instead of God

not sure if bait or not..
a pretty decent portion of your claims are true

Breadpill dump!

Attached: 3D8F1FA3-1B37-4CF3-9A36-9C2F62936B77.png (1200x631, 283K)

Attached: BD90BB00-A2EA-4ACC-AB96-0193DE0D62A2.png (1141x429, 203K)

Attached: 7616C7AC-695B-45AA-97D7-A3BD2BC0B344.png (1371x286, 169K)

Attached: 8A04F543-4312-40F7-B780-0C7AA7F06380.jpg (1024x383, 58K)

Attached: 1526644185997.png (591x410, 331K)

I have no recollection what was the state of kike/pol/ around that time but apparently it was just as slow.
Day of the elections:
web.archive.org/web/20161108114714/https://kikech.net/index.html (you know, replace with 8)
369 3338

Eddie Bravo is awesome. I dont care if hes retarded adn cant effectively communicate

the sun's position and movement changes, due to the concave nature of the earth's surface and the surrounding space, as well as light's curving nature it can light the whole polar ring at once
yes, ever since the birth of zionism, they had to somehow meme the 6 million into the public consciousness, so their black magic recipe is valid
truth
nobody remotely public is clean, least of all those who are any degree of succesfull
it is, but they can't create entirely new paradigms, though obfuscated and corrupted there are morsels of truth
after researching enough, you can piece something together
notice patterns, corrupted knowledge (especially if you know it is) is better than no knowledge
and i can't just singlehandedly undo the damage of 1000 years of lost wars and oppression, can i?
when jews killed christ, whites became the new chosen
at least that's how their story goes
not bait, just putting out what i know so far
of course there might be duds in there but better dump all than miss some genuine ones

Attached: Shalltear_065.jpg (1000x1414, 203K)

>>hitler was a jew and engineered the holocaust to fulfill the talmudic prophecy of sacrificing 6 million non-synagogue-of-satan jews to establish israel and bring in the 1000 years of darkness of the antichrist
didnt happen tho. checkmate idiot

the second part is happening right now, your country is a major contributor

Attached: Shalltear_027.png (425x228, 87K)

first thing, the holocaust didnt happen but it shouldve.
second thing, there are no "non synagogue of satan jews", the only good kike is a dead kike.

yes, not anymore, once there were orthodox east european jews
the holocaust happened, it just wasn't gas but bombing of supply lines, it killed many germans too

>the holocaust happened
wrong
>it just wasn't gas but bombing of supply lines
only 350k kikes died in camps.

watch Eustace Mullins and read his book "The World Order"

This one?

Attached: 6MIL.jpg (1004x1296, 367K)

There are the fake jews, whether all are LARPing or the "synagogue of satan jews", that is, their descendants that didn't mix with other peoples and didn't abandon their tradition, exist is a dilemma.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
The Origins of Ashkenaz, Ashkenazic Jews, and Yiddish
>The inferred ancestry profile for AJs was 5% Western Europe, 10% Eastern Europe, 30% Levant, and 55% Southern Europe (a Near East ancestry was not considered by the authors). Elhaik (2013) portrayed a similar profile for European Jews, consisting of 25–30% Middle East and large Near Eastern–Caucasus (32–38%) and West European (30%) ancestries.

Something of that sort. Watch the vid, it's worthwhile.

How do you differentiate between synagogue of satan and non-synagogue o' satan jews?

whatever method we could devise, they could just disguise themselves by conforming to the criteria
but the genuine ones are
>not ashkenazi
>poor
>work
>genuinely admire and help their host country and try to fit in
not many of them lived to see the second half of the 20th century
the evil ones are
>rich
>boastful or completely secretive
>actively try to change the status quo and badmouth their host country
note that it's only the worker drones you can see, the real high ups have never left any direct sign of their existence

Attached: Shalltear_072.jpg (800x1100, 738K)

i'd say indiscriminate purging is a huge net gain

Attached: Shalltear_073.jpg (800x1100, 920K)

>it was real in my mind
reality is consensual
as long as the goyim believe it happened, it happened

Attached: Clementine_026.png (160x328, 47K)

buta korcs

agymosott mesüge

Dögölj meg féreg

>Hitler was a gay jew that strapped us down, made us huff poppers, and masturbated us to death.
>This may sound like a deranged fantasy, but it happened.

Attached: 1509796482146.jpg (426x510, 41K)

fulladj meg cigó faszon