ITALY GENERAL

ITALY'S 5-STAR MOVEMENT LEADER REITERATES GROUP DOES NOT WANT TO EXIT EURO ZONE - RTRS
ITALY'S COTTARELLI LIKELY TO PROPOSE GOVT TEAM TUES: OFFICIAL

The state of EU politics: second largest country made a number of proposals that largest country proceeded to ignore. Third largest is leaving. Fourth largest is in a political storm. Sixth largest is at war with Brussels

Attached: 1526758332394.jpg (800x800, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"We Lombards"/
tuttoggi.info/bandiera-delleuropa-strappata-dalle-sedi-comunali-di-bastia-umbra-simbolo-di-sofferenza-morte-e-poverta/455905/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"We northern"/
hooktube.com/watch?v=f10ZrJ_1lo0
youtube.com/watch?v=u1QJwHWvgP8
youtube.com/watch?v=tkRW5q0DzVg
twitter.com/antoguerrera/status/1001116369151283202
youtube.com/watch?v=9YpIgwk7NOQ
twitter.com/AFP/status/1001127204997091328
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Romance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The state of EU politics: second largest country made a number of proposals that largest country proceeded to ignore. Third largest is leaving. Fourth largest is in a political storm. Sixth largest is at war with Brussels

How delusional are you?

reminder

Attached: it115.png (878x614, 128K)

ELECTIONS, CATTANEO INSTITUTE: "M5S-LEGA ALLIANCE WOULD GET THE 90% OF UNINOMINAL SEATS"

Attached: file.png (1244x447, 555K)

Attached: articolo riccardo ruggeri.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

Not enough I need more

Attached: 1524957275835.jpg (890x960, 66K)

Death to Divide and Conquer shills of any kind, from the """celtic""" heritage claiming (((padanian))) to the filthy jew

psst hey kid want to crash the EU?

Attached: 526x297-IHx.jpg (526x297, 36K)

hail salvini

Shills at work, as always, on pasta threads.
Give a look here before giving a reply

Wtf is even happening? Isn't the President supposed to be impartial and largely symbolic?

Death to jews
Death to PD
Death to germanistan

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"We Lombards"/

Yeah, "supposed".

Attached: file.png (1553x777, 139K)

Personally I blame italian education system and italian medias.

>It was much better back when major european powers were constantly waging wars on our land and interfering with our affairs thanks to our Balkanization and consequent inability to defend our sovereignty. Those were the good days.

In theory, yes.
He admited that the vetoed the government because the finance minister was eurosceptic.
Let's not forget the the majority of italians voted for eurosceptic parties.

Not constitutionally, he has some powers. It's just assumed that he'll be impartial and symbolic.

Corrupted jew working for merkel

This only demonstrate that the germans aren't good to lead, let others lead you always ruin everything you turboautists

what a time to be alive
tuttoggi.info/bandiera-delleuropa-strappata-dalle-sedi-comunali-di-bastia-umbra-simbolo-di-sofferenza-morte-e-poverta/455905/

Mind you it's an old article for nearly six months ago but it's a still valid commentary on the populism/elitism kind of thing that's going on.

Attached: 23%.png (826x502, 106K)

so when is Salvini going to take over? after another election in the fall? what about the IMF jew that was just appointed?

and what did you expect? That they will have the nerves to shake up the international financial system? It will be triggered by companies themselves, not politicians

Based memeboi.

I do think most left voters will vote for the M5S, just to go against an all-right government

>Italy gets fucked over BY THEIR OWN PRESIDENT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1503741140538.png (416x396, 250K)

MEMELORD ALREADY STARTED CAMPAIGNING

Attached: Senza nome.png (596x514, 509K)

This could be big.
The are going to have to wage a huge meme war for the next elections.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"We northern"/

When does Salvini become PM.

>“Certo che tenere issata nelle sedi istituzionali italiane la bandiera dei dittatori europei è uno schifo: io la mia parte l’ho fatta e in Comune a Bastia Umbra l’Europa non è più rappresentata dalla bandiera che ho personalmente strappato e consegnato ai carabinieri di Bastia dove mi sono costituito. Chiedo scusa alla collettività – scrive ancora – per il danno economico arrecato e sono pronto a risarcire, sperando che i soldi siano utilizzati per fare una nuova bandiera italiana e non quel simbolo di sofferenza morte e povertà. Viva l’Italia”

This farmer is absolutely based

Attached: 1526734313182.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Slightly related.

Attached: Italian Dialects.png (2000x2286, 390K)

The eternal campaign

MMMM

Attached: 152751993419.jpg (2048x1365, 780K)

What does he say?

Salvini started a new campaign right now

Attached: 1520974512873.jpg (1280x1721, 569K)

Attached: Italia.png (1673x2078, 399K)

Name a more iconic duo

Attached: kangz.png (648x350, 295K)

Mattarella truly gave the populist all the ammo they needed to secure 80% of the seats, maybe he is actually /ourguy/

IMF Man is ruling until elections in January 2019 if their parliament votes him in.

He ripped EU flag and then turned himself to the police apologizing for the economic damage (for the flag) and offering to pay for it hoping those money will be spent on an Italian flag instead of a symbol of death and poverty.

I blame the Terroni. Salvini would be PM by now if they weren't so low iq

Oh nice, I was looking for this one.

or maybe he's playing 4d briscola

lmao

hooktube.com/watch?v=f10ZrJ_1lo0

Attached: 14957234_mgzoom[1].jpg (941x529, 61K)

Do southern italians understand northern italians

you are on fire, Reto! pls moar roasting

'O napulitan e' 'o cchiu bell.

The local languages? Not one bit

ofc not

Nice. I heard from a Eurocrat studying at the university near where I live that Italians have both Italian and EU flags on some government buildings. That's seriously cucked, and like he pointed out, that wouldn't be something you see up here.

Do Italians hope for election in august or action against the president right now? I'm rooting for you either way.

>Keeping a flag of dictators outside of istitutionals places stinks:I have done my part and the Europe isn't raprsented anymore in Bastia, I tore that flag and gave it to the police. I'm sorry for th economic damage I caused and I am ready to pay back, hopying my money will be spent on an Italian flag

Never trust who talks T02

>4d briscola
top kek
have a (you)

Who's worried for IVA 25%? This could be the final blow. Fuck you Renzi

The languages of Italy are divided by family at pic related.
There is a level of mutually intelligibility, but most are too stupid to realize it.
Even closely related ones like Romanesco and Neapolitan have a bit of a curve to understand the similarity.
Just to give you an idea:
Romanesco: youtube.com/watch?v=u1QJwHWvgP8
Neapolitan: youtube.com/watch?v=tkRW5q0DzVg

Attached: Western_and_Eastern_Romania.png (1032x816, 66K)

Thank the lord for this based man and Cottarelli for returning international responsibility to such a demagoguery-drunk nation

Attached: thankyoubasedref.png (1102x829, 900K)

>Romanesco: youtube.com/watch?v=u1QJwHWvgP8
>Neapolitan: youtube.com/watch?v=tkRW5q0DzVg
Sorry, these two are flipped.

Shit, is that Romanian Empire? Didn't know the Gypsy Land was that big once..

This duo is more iconic

Attached: 1.png (793x487, 613K)

Romanian as in land of Romans, not as in gyppos.

>BREAKING: Di Maio is mobilizing M5S party supporters, he is calling for a big demonstration against President Mattarella on June 2nd (the Republic Day) in Rome and wants everyone to hang #Italy flags at windows (even though Italy is not playing the football World Cup). Achtung.
twitter.com/antoguerrera/status/1001116369151283202

TORNATE SU DIOCHAN TERRONI PEZZENTI

Southern Italians are subhuman cavemen

1. It's bullshit
2. It's called roman empire and it was way bigger

Most of the schools and political buildings have 3 flags, EU one, Italian one and sometimes the region one.

I'm not sure what we hope for, euro skeptics won by a large amount and they got denied hard. They probably have even more voting share now but nothing grants that the same thing will happen again with higher numbers. I figure at that point though there will be consequences since people are getting upset by this conduct.

You don't get to escape your obligations to Germany just because you overwhelmingly elected Euro skeptics Italy. It's time to grow up. The Eurozone's finance and immigration burdens must be shared by the whole European community.

Attached: 1504395402782.jpg (416x404, 13K)

The other parts of the roman empire didn't adopt the Latin language, instead relying on Greek. It's also an image of modern times, not of "the roman empire".

It's not bullshit.
Romania means land of the romans. It's sometimes used for the Latin speaking parts of the Empire. The country of Romania gets its name from Genoan traders in the 16th century.
In this case, the image is referring to Latin speaking parts of the former Roman empire.

Another question; isn't the president elected by the people as well, and only a few years ago right?

>M5S-LEGA ALLIANCE WOULD GET THE 90% OF UNINOMINAL SEATS

What a crock of bs, first the elections will be at the earliest in september, second Salvini player di Maio for good, third the goal of salvini is to strip the 5* of their right wing base

Whoever think for a moment Salvini Will gang up with the 5* for anything else than downsizing it for his party benefit is a deluded retard

Full retard, there are always shitload of military personel on 2nd june because of military parade.
youtube.com/watch?v=9YpIgwk7NOQ

Romània is a term used by linguists to designate the Latin speaking areas of the Roman empire

Region flags were a mistake.

Attached: a fucking pony.jpg (800x600, 43K)

The line in the Balkans that represents Greek-language administration versus Latin (the language of the Imperial Army on the frontier) should pass through modern Albania. Western Britain was pretty much bilingual too (see the Welsh words for "bridge" and so on). "Romania Submersa should go all the way to the Rhine, and even a little beyond in the Agri Decumatae. 6/10, nice try.

Attached: JirecekSkok-lines.gif (400x381, 116K)

The president was elected by the Parliament, which was something like 40% PD

People on the spectrum, in all cases, makes for terrible leaders. Leading requires vision and understanding of people, and can't be quantified, which is a nightmare scenario for the spectrum peoples

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1501231932807.jpg (960x720, 68K)

>PD
Social Democrats, right?

He ripped off two european flags from his city hall.
He then proceeded to turn himself in to the authorities.
Here what he said:
"It is surely a shame to keep hoisted the flag of the european dictators on the italian institutional buildings: i did my part and in the city hall of Bastia Umbra(his town) europe is no longer represented by the flag that i personally ripped off and handed to the carabinieri of Bastia where i turned myself in.I do apoligize to the all tiwn for the economic damage and i'm ready to compensate everything in the hopethat those money will be used to make a new Italian flagand not that symbol(the eu flag) of suffering,death and poverty. Viva l'talia!."

Attached: 541952_516034415109548_1050255872_n.jpg (703x960, 254K)

The president is elected by the Parliament and regional representatives, normally he couldn't act like this but we've been getting much more presidential since Napolitano's mandate

Bilingualism was rampant. Albania maintained what might be Illyrian. Which is what modern Albanian is a descendant from.
Latin was the lingua franca, people throughout would be speaking it. But where did it establish nativity?

In any case, I posted the map to show where the Italian languages split families.

>Most of the schools and political buildings have 3 flags, EU one, Italian one and sometimes the region one.
Sometimes four here - EU Spain, "Autonomia" (Andalucia/CAtaluña etc.), and the city. Shameful waste of money, even if it was just about flags, but it also involves tiers of parasite bureaucrats too.

POST RARE MATTARELLAS

Attached: mattarella_bucket.jpg (439x302, 47K)

No the President is elected by a agreement between center-left and center-right usually and he is a "median elector" institution. This is worrisome now because both Lega and M5S didn't vote him, so basically he is higly NOT median elector from their electors which are around 60% of people right now.

Social democrats and Neocon-ordoliberalists. They're that cucked

>2nd June
>Military parade
>Populist demonstration in Rome
Anoooon
ANOOOOOOOON
DO YOU FEEL IT?

Attached: 1511136427973.gif (374x354, 563K)

Sounds like run-off-the-mill center-leftists.

>apologizing for economic damage
Italy isn't this destitute, right?

Attached: gdp of russia.png (1358x634, 412K)

Sure, I know what you were doing, but I'm a hopeless pedant! I'd submit that there was a degree of nativity established in every region, in the towns. Later incomers even reinforced this, as a lingua franca could only be Latin, making Gaulish or Celtiberian fall by the wayside if a Goth or Burgundian wanted to speak to a local peasant.

Attached: 2m80ho4 lost.png (800x566, 289K)

Composition of the Italian parliament with number of seats per party
twitter.com/AFP/status/1001127204997091328

Attached: 1501805100571.jpg (1014x1149, 98K)

Is Mattarella one of (((them)))?

Attached: 1422732672105_Sergio_Mattarella___1963___con_il_padre_Bernardo___001.jpg (640x642, 81K)

Don't forget this then
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Romance

DI MAIO AND SALVINI IN TELEVISION TOGHETER RIGHT NOW

See your map shows the spezia-rimini but leaves it unmarked (at 17).
>but I'm a hopeless pedant!
That's the correct way to live. Don't apologize for it.
> I'd submit that there was a degree of nativity established in every region,
Probably at and around the coloniae.

Attached: Romancoloniae.jpg (647x452, 89K)

So now what, italybros? If Lega and M5S get even more of the vote, won't the president just veto the government again?

What do you mean.

Attached: 6h3ffb-PJax6E0.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

Riot

>if their parliament votes him in
Nobody wants that except the Germans.