Exposing powerlevel

You guys having any recent powerlevel leaks?

I collect some stares in work today when my phone rang loudly (forgot to mute). Königgrätzer march was played loudly and in the backround uncle Dolph said some facts about Germany too.

I saw two smiles and one angry stare. Tbh I was expeting something worse..

Attached: duce.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

I asked some Jew who he thinks owns the press and everybody flipped their shit top lozzle

Not as bad as that time I paid a couple pajeets to hold up a sign that said "Death to all Jews"
They actually did it too the madlads

Uni would be a good place to do that

>ya think ya hot shit doncha

Attached: A408936A-2936-4F60-A30F-411225AABB61.jpg (602x660, 156K)

Sure you did, Elon.

I told an SJW at work that I didn't watch a t.v. show she was discussing with another employee because it was feminist propaganda

Attached: the_fire_rises_.jpg (752x1062, 96K)

>3 drinks

Lol

wow how did she survive?

I drop redpill words like clown world or anarchotyranny and let them do the rest

>told my boss that tolerance, democracy, individual liberty and respect for the law were all nonsense
>he seemed to agree but didn't want to show it
soon

It was 2015 and i was in ******* project in France. That was also the year i was getting redpilled about jews and holocaust.

We split from others in a group of 5 and went relaxing. We were smoking weed and it was really hot outside. Out of 5 of us at least 2 were of immigrant/mixed descent, but well ''assimilated''. It was just so damn hot that i said: ''Whew, it so hot here, i'm not made for this climate - i'm white.'' Reactions were neutral, but one guy with algerian descent just scoffed at that (like it was...racist). Keep in mind, i wasn't redpilled on race yet and had some white guilt in me (yes, a latvian) and i was just try to mumble my way out of that.
------------------
2015 was also the year of Charlie Hebdo shootings. We had some meeting ''discussing'' free speech limits. There were cartoon caricatures put up on a wall and we had to discuss their appropriateness. Basically it was self-censoring and rightthink exercise. There were islamic caricatures, aome about jews - how they ''control Obama and the UN'', how ''it is ok to criticize islam, but not jews'', meme about retarded Iran and nukes, racism etc.

Time for public speaking. I presented my insights of some caricatures. I defended Iran for not being such a boogeyman that the caricature made it. I made a point that Iran had as much rights to nuclear weapons as other countries like Russia, USA and Israel. Then i adressed the double standard of jews and muslims (keep in mind that at that time i was in basic bitch anti-zionist, anti-NWO, anti-US information sphere), that jews cannot be criticized without consequences unlike muslims. I defended free speech for everyone.

And the holocaust. There was a line drawn on the floor dividing the space. We were to stand on the ''agree'' or ''disagree'' sides according to questions asked. There were many random easy ones, but then came THE question. ‘’Should anyone be allowed to deny holocaust?’’
>continues

Good job Elon

At first i was startled, because i believed that anyone should be, but didn’t want to be put on a spot so i stepped into ‘’disagree’’. To my shock, there was a polish guy left standing on the ‘’agree’’ side. Then he made an argument about how it was a past event and no skewing of facts could make such tragedy irrelevant, because it is a fact in itself.’’ We sat around and i had gathered some courage to speak up and said: ‘’anyone should be allowed to deny holocaust, because it is their free speech and any facts and figured regarding it should be left to historians and experts.’’ I also added that it should be also allowed to be proven wrong in public. Then a polish liberal said something like „it could be interpreted in corrupt way’’ and something about learning from the past.
Then the event leader got a little stressed and cut the discussion to a halt and changed course.
There were mostly youngsters there, but the project leaders were mostly leftist-liberal french boomers and one younger uberliberal female coalburner. I remember after that event one sandal-wearing vegan boomer cuck hated me especially and tried to harrass me in subtle ways.

When in bar, I do some quotes and random people (I have already redpill my friends) may ask "who said that?" I always just smile and say: a great man whose story may be the greatest never told

I was screaming drunk at a party yesterday in our neighborhood (middle aged) about nigger and spics renting some people's homes here and how they park in the road like the human trash they are.

Thought I alienated myself, woke up and there were cops here with a tow truck towing a spics ricer car.

Attached: 1527409944040.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Nice going man!

From a buddy this morning

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-090140_Message+.jpg (997x855, 268K)

Every time I get drunk I start rambling about jewish control and immigrants being a cancer on our continent. It's usually okay as I only drink at house parties with people I know, but it sometimes gets hectic when we're in a pub or at a club. The only thing that happened so far was some pushing and shouting, nothing heavy.

Also when I was in high school, I had a swastika as my phone's background. A jewish teacher of mine took it at like 9 PM, and at 5 AM Erika started playing on full volume, and he couldn't turn it off, he had to wake me up for it, though I defended myself by saying that Erika is nothing nazi related. There was some bad blood but he gave it back to me at the end of the trip.

In geography class we were talking about Israel and the teacher asked "what's Anti-Semitism?" and I replied with "Common sense", I was sent out for 5 minutes from the class but again, nothing happened.

People keep telling me that I'll get myself in trouble and that's probably true, but so far there's been no legal ramifications.

A friend recently invited me to join him on MeWe, a social network app. I was a bit drunk when I looked at the about page and saw "MeWe founder, Mark Weinstein". I texted that back to my friend with a little note: "hell fucking no".

Got up the next morning and remembered what I did and had an "oh shit what did I do" moment. Went to look in my inbox and he'd replied with a laughing emoticon. Fortunately for me he's been pretty aware of the JQ for a long time too.

>legal ramifications

Is it illegal to name the jew there?

Attached: tomppa.jpg (560x420, 37K)

The only time it happened was when I had yet to be redpilled. I used to be a liberal, almost an SJW on some issues, and at that time I just started visiting Jow Forums and listening to right wing ideas. I was basically at the point where I realized how stupid some leftist ideas were, but I still abhorred "racism", "sexism" and stuff like that. In any case I cared too much for free speech and I considered it wrong to not even listen to those on the other side.
Long story short, I was talking with an actual commie SJW, and when he said that those with "disgusting" idelogies shouldn't be allowed to speak I disagreed, saying "I would never take free speech away from anyone for various reasons, but most of all because even if I don't agree with them they could be right, and by not listening to them I'll never know if they are, thus remaining in my own little bubble of ignorance." The guy got so mad at me that he just walked away, as if I told him I that I fucked his sister or something. Looking back on it, that may have been one of the biggest red pills for me.

Yeah, it is unbelievable how normie are most people. I avoid posting on mainstream sites, because they tend to be monitored and censored. You can still shitpost, but your comments will be deleted. If you happen to be passionate and persist, you might get reported.

It is regarded as hate speech as far as I know.
We actually called my friend's brother, who's a prosecutor, to ask him for legal help when my phone was taken away, he said that it is also illegal to have a swastika as my phone's background. Thankfully, Fortuna smiled upon me, so I'm still here.

I basically told my mother I was a Nazi that wants to slaughter the Jews.

She was more worried about what I thought of her house decorations for the 4th of July.

Women, am I right?

God, that's sad

Swastika illegal there?? really?

Still thinking should I take the morning jog in my new SS sport shirt..

I honestly can't imagine someone getting mad or reporting me to the police for hate speech. I mean, I was a lot more louder about the JQ and white supremacy when I was in high school, but all the people I knew were okay with it, sometimes laughed at me, but listened to my arguments. I redpilled a lot of people.
Honestly I was shocked when I first heard that you can get in trouble for saying the things I said.

To publicly display a swastika, or hammer and sickle, and I believe the commie red star too, is illegal, but as far as I know it's not really enforced.

If, however, you happened to have a jewish teacher who reported you to the police, with proof, you might be in some deep shit.

I just refer everyone to JimmyRustler.com so they can know who their Jewish Masters are, but I tell them it's just a meme site. They seem to be flabbergasted afterwards.

Swatikas are not illegal here. I might go to centrum and yell that holohoax never happened. Not illegal.

Sadly there aren't many places left where you're allowed to hold an opinion. Things are getting dire, but at the same time it's good to know that people are waking up because of it.

Attached: 1527476208368.jpg (582x603, 150K)

Hope you get fired.

Might get a promotion at the end of the year!

Attached: 1527475815224.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

hilarious

Honestly, just stop acting like you've been 'caught' when it happens. Be casual about it. Don't behave like you cowar as you've been found out like a dog, you make the local lefties feel like they have the upper hand. Just be the normal, friendly colleague you were before.

>Be me
>Work with headphones in
>Usually a mix of music or podcasts/speeches/lectures (generally politics, sometimes philosophy)
>Headphones off for some reason, still caught up in my thoughts as I'm digesting something about Jewish NGOs
>Colleague asks me if I can pick up part of his project
>Absentmindedly say "Only if you say "hitler did nothing wrong, 1488"
>The short silence makes me realize what I said
>He laughs quietly and says "Hitler did nothing wrong" and the number 1488 in fucking German
>One other guy lold, no one ever mentioned it negatively

>Hey, Pewds; Madlad

Yeah just sipped my coffee and didnt go nuts.. Just eyeballing reactions. Never be sorry!

I reveal my power level all time when I assert that Jews are white Southern Europeans. (They are)

Pic related!

Attached: DD1DA074-459A-4A9B-B747-12EB1F773230.jpg (1024x993, 191K)

go to bed reddit, you're tired

Lucky to be in America, at least relative to legal free speech (even though social ramifications can be dire)

Your graph says that half of Jews fall out of the European cluster and the other half are related to Levantine haplogroups.

Which they are. Even the most "European" Jews (those still living in Poland) can be traced back to Syrian ancestors.

This! Show fear after talking red pills and they pounce. Stay calm and show no fear/shame and you'll be fine most of the time.

Ashkenazi Jews are European. Should have been more specific.

Lol

How can you be redpilled about jews but not race? They are tied together. Being redpilled about the jews means understanding that the jews want to destroy your race and replace with low IQ easy-to-manipulate niggers

No, they're not.
They're genetically near those on the very borders of Europe, those who happened to have been raped by Arab expansion and Turkish genocides, no less.

They're genetically linked. Europe is not defined by it's genetics, and neither is the concept of white.

If that's your definition of white, then North Africans and Native Americans are Europeans as well.

hey pewds
checked
also stop using memeflags

Apparently the Jews want to destroy their own """race""" too. The intermarriage rate is sky high.

Pic related

Attached: B7F0192B-8A55-4A30-A057-41A7F4BA14F8.png (750x1334, 384K)

Got pretty shit faced at pool party yesterday and tried to red pill some people there. Turns out they were all already redpilled as fuck and we had a great time. Some milf tried to fuck me in the pool. Pretty Fucking comfy.

So the concept of white is not linked to genetics. I guess “white” and “European” are social constructs now. Glad to know that WNs will accept based Kanye as one of their own.

looks like a dick

When i'm drunk at bars I always yell OY'VEY!! Thats about it....Until i'm shitfaced. then it's usually a search and destroy mission for debating people who look Liberal baiting them with pro Trump rhetoric. 6'3" 225lb jacked Chad. I love making Basedboys girlfriends wet. I'm happily married, been with my wife for 10 years with 2 kids. Feels good.

My boss talks about plebbit all the time and I told him that site was for pre-teens and he got all buttmad. He then accused me of being from 4-chan and I didn't deny it. My power levels are still mostly hidden tho

It kind of does

It really was. Let me show you the EXACT exchange of words.

Me: I always wished I would have had a chance to ask my grandfather about his thoughts on Jew influence on the country her grew up in, over the years I've learned to hate them to what might be an unreasonable degree.

Her: Yeah.. but you never did answer the question. Do you think granddaddy would have loved what I did to the kitchen or not?

JUST

*Basedboys

Handmaidens tail?

edgeyyy

It wont let me say $0YB0Y...WTF?

>not linked to genetics.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you didn't intentionally misrepresent my statement, but that I wasn't clear in explaining it.

The concept of white or Europe is linked with genetics, but not just with genetics.

These concepts ("European", "Europe", "white") relate to the genetic inhabitants of the continent of Europe combined with the meta-culture of Western civilization.

People who settled in Europe later and intermixed yet still have a distinct foreign culture (Jews, North Africans, Turks) are therefor not European.

Those who hail from Europe but haven't lived there for generations but have the genetic and cultural base are "white", "Eurpean (descended): (South Africans, Australians, etc)

I got my entire team to turn against our then boss because I thought he was a retard.
Pushed him slowly over the edge until he lost his shit.
Got fired.
Co-worker I was grooming got the position.
My crew finally came to the conclusion that I was the one that made it all happen.
Quit like a month later for more money in another state.

>pic related

Attached: 1527485803662.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

Anyway, that's pretty awesome, Latviabro. I leak part of my power level to my friends, and just tied it all up in jokes. I really don't know what people think about me. My friends know I am right wing, but I think they just think I'm a MAGAfag. I make jew jokes but they think it's just "hahahaha all memes and jokes are satire". I have almost completely shown my power level to two people, whom I can trust. I was gonna try showing power level to a third person but he just doesn't have the prerequisite knowledge to understand my reasoning. He claims to be "right wing" but he doesn't really follow politics. He knows only surface-level information about events. His knowledge of WWII boils down to "Hitler was bad and was attacking Europe so the allies stopped him". His knowledge of Iran is "Iran wants nukes so we have to stop them". Outside of those one liners, he has no information or knowledge, so I decided I wouldn't bother.

basedboy

power level leaks=normal talk in Poland.
A friend tells the priest that jews and niggers are subhumans and polish death camps should be opened again and the preist just laughs. Here you hear it everyday.

Already made a thread but this seems a more fitting place.

>coming up with team names at work
>jokingly suggest "green monkeys" bc I was a hidden temple nerd when I was a kid
>don't realize the one nigger I work with has Green as a surname
>tfw I'll probably be these peoples boss soon and they won't say even say hi to me now lol

I run a paintshop. As soon as there was enough heat I have been playing FashWave with opened doors and yelled at shitskins that does nothing all day but to walk around with their brand new strollers.

The mods like to troll with wordfilters for laughs when certain phrases come up too often to be honest family.

That is a fair(ish) definition, but it seems like it comes from you and you alone. It’s not some generally accepted thing.

But let’s go with your definition.

Diaspora Jews have an intermarriage rate of 58%, 71% for non Orthodox Jews. The children that result from those marriages have European ancestry. If such a child does not identify with the Jewish culture or religion, is he white?

Here’s a pic of a half Jew for reference.

Attached: A1E1ABE5-3A25-40DE-AD93-67FEC3A4C62F.jpg (500x669, 28K)

I argued with an African that censoring the internet would ultimately bring devastating consequences and nullify the first amendment but the class seemed to agree with me

(DESU senpai)

Obviously assuming the non Jewish parent is a Western European ...

You're a retard. Having a march playing on your phone won't redpill anyone, it will only make dissidents look like cringelords

Attached: 1526865246610.jpg (450x532, 47K)

The problem is that they always side with the tribe, whether they are full, half, a quarter, it's inconsequential.

Not true

Attached: D812D1E9-4E34-43C7-A80F-8EFF54420FC3.png (750x1334, 234K)

Well this because of your flag

Attached: Diy.jpg (596x1055, 268K)

Read carefully. It was 2015 (and it then was only a year since initial red-pilling) and now race,IQ is basic knowledge. At least here.

You don't take all the red-pills at once.

Nonsense, this is not about religious identification, they will never support white interests. Even if they are 1/64 jewish, they will always favor other jews.

> always

Two words: Bobby Fischer

Ehh, thats kinda funny.

You're doing god's work son

I wear this shirt to the gym.

Also I say nigger all the time. Was thinking about this the other day. Jews and blacks control whites by not letting us say nigger. We need to normalize the word. Like the white women who said nigger at the rap concert last week. Everyone needs to say it so sjw lose their power over is. I think if everyone says it they will lose their power of calling whites racist.

Attached: IMG_4776.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer

the greedy Jews have brought us here again.

kick them out of your country
kick them out o your lands
do not let them in
you have been warned

One guy...You really showed me, kike.

Told the girl I was seeing until recently I didn't think multiculturalism works and used some facts to back up why it's bad. Turns out her brother's married a Pakistani woman and had a kid with her lol

Reddit tier arguments and reddit tier points. Jared Kushner is a jew that married a gentile. Does that change the fact that he is a Zionist who keeps meddling in Syria for the sake of Israel and the Jewish people?

The points you make boil down to "no no are tribalistic. Source: we polled them and they said they weren't haha checkmate"

Would you prefer polls

Attached: 5FE59B03-26D1-463D-A811-C92B52EB118D.png (750x1334, 160K)

Ok I explain statistics to you since you're obviously new to this board. You get a set of data points. You can find a trend in the data. You can draw a conclusion about the data set as a whole. However, there are always statistical outliers that defy the trend. This does not mean that the trend is not relevant. Yes, not literally 100% of the data will fit the trend. Good work for pointing that out.

In Kushners case, no.

But there are other Jews that are very very critical of Israel.

For the record, I’m absolutely not a Zionist. Israel should have never existed.

Attached: 16F26772-BACC-4D7B-A019-9A475C28B1CC.png (750x1334, 621K)

Well this because of your flag

Attached: FINLAND NO.jpg (2784x1706, 645K)

>married a gentile
Oh sweet summer child

Attached: ivanka.jpg (492x311, 40K)

Italians tend to follow academia a whole lot, much like leftist Americans. If you have different opinions based on common sense and not some abstract structure to base your views on, you’re ridiculed and seen as a dirty ignorant peasant.

Stats 4 u

They differ, for example, on the impact of Jewish settlements in the West Bank. A plurality of Jews in Israel (42 percent) say the continued building of these settlements helps the security of Israel. Only 17 percent of U.S. Jews agree. By contrast, in the United States, a plurality of Jews (44 percent) says the settlements hurt Israel’s own security interests; fewer Israeli Jews (30 percent) take this position.

Jewish Americans (38 percent) are also considerably less likely than Israeli Jews (56 percent) to say the Israeli government is making a sincere effort to achieve peace with the Palestinians. But, as with Israeli Jews, relatively few American Jews believe the Palestinian leadership is sincere in its peace efforts.

Attached: 0385E526-7989-4E71-8B6F-B16A2AFCB946.png (750x1334, 166K)

Attached: wut.png (1280x1584, 534K)

Kek
You think Feinstein is critical of Israel? She supported war in the Middle East, aka war to set up greater Israel. If Feinstein is the example you come up with to prove that point, then that really speaks volumes.

Attached: DeLs-wsUQAEjo04.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

It doesnt take much, user. My power level is leaking faster than ever

Attached: 1527410474766.jpg (499x499, 55K)