Smokers vs ex-smokers

>quits smoking
>tells everyone what a life changing decision it was
>tells all other smokers to quit
>tells them how great it is
>brags about it being the hardest thing mankind has ever done
>yet their own overwhelmingly positive character traits helped them to "break free"
>still counts every single day they've gone without a cigarette

Attached: 94E163A2-4F8F-4B69-AA90-A6C82E43E926.jpg (580x434, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've quit smoking a million times, it's nothing special really.

Just get the gum and patches off Amazon use together for a few months it's not that hard.

Yeah.
Just makes you want cigarettes even more.
It’s not fun.
It’s fucking stressful.
Who gives a shit if we smoke or not?
>b-b-but.. cancer tho
People are fucking cancer.
So should I stop interacting with people too then?
How about you let me choose what type of cancer I have.

>be smoker
>be insecure
>whine about ex-smokers.

>Who gives a shit if we smoke or not?
>inb4 muh private insurace

everyone who contributes to public healthcare

Quit like 3 months ago, dont count every day. don't remember the exact date I quit anyway.
I don't even bring it up unless the subject comes up

You sound like a whiny faggot who has no willpower

OP is a fag, but ex smokers are worse than non smokers when it comes to self righteousness. May all of the candy and snacks they eat to distract them make the SJW size.

Dear smokers- understand that I can actually smell you even before I see or sometimes hear you. Your smoke odour lingers, fills rooms and nauseates me. The discarded butts and decaying filters all over the place indicate that you are slobs. Several members of my family died from smoking, they died terrible, lingering deaths. I wish you peace and success in quitting.

Yes. Insecure. Thats why Im comfortable with my life decision to die a smoker — because thats actually how im choosing to an hero moron

>public healthcare
If everyone is already paying for it — why isnt it free?
Pay for it, so you can pay for it again
Sounds like a jewish trick to me
Also, who gives a shit?
I honestly hope I infect as many people as possible.

Never met any ex smoker like this.

>don't tread on me
>public healthcare
Rope nigger, go buy some.

inshallah

I quit smoking and I want a cigarettecigarette so fucking bad. If I didn't have kids I would still smoke, not smoking sucks. I'll probably take it up again when I'm older.

dear saudis,
stop cooking, it fucking reaks and we can smell your shit from across the street.
p.s.
dunecoon

/thread
LOLOLOL LIKE HOW CAN YOU BE ADDICTED TO CIGARETTES NIGGA ITS A PLANT JUST PUT IT DOWN AND WALK AWAY!!! IT DOESN'T LIGHT ITSELF ON FIRE AND INHALE THE COMBUSTIVE AFTERMATH

>quit 3 months ago
>doesnt count the days
What? Reread that for me user
>no will power
Im actually choosing to an hero by cigarettes and to kill as many other people as I can in the most insidious way possible
Nice try tho

>faggot, implying that i'm for the public healthcare
just that public healthcare is established in my country, doesn't mean that i'm pro public healthcare
i wouldn't give a fuck about other people self destruction if I wouldn't have to co-pay their healthcare bills.

>same flag
>supporting taxes
my statement stands nigger

The simple truth is all smokers hate themselves. Smoking announces that to the world. I hate myself, the person proudly proclaims as they stink like an ashtray.

>ex-smoker

You should try and quit desu, you'll have more money, better dating prospects, more energy, and be less offensive to everyone else around you, that last bit only marginally though because you are a huge faggot after all for making this thread.

no it doesn't, racist

This is literally every ex smoker ever
Any ex smoker who claims otherwise hasnt come out of the closet
They miss it
And theyre here not to convince us otherwise
But to convince themselves
They know im right
And that makes them want to smoke even more.

I quit smoking just to bum smokes off people.

Turn off your meme flag

No one is addicted
People do things to themselves because we all have our own forms of committing suicide
Some people kill themselves by living to such an old age that their bodies literally cannot support them anymore and it all shuts down
Some people an hero by shooting themselves up with heroin
Some people hang themselves
Some people smoke

Antisocialanon.jpg

>calling someone a racist on Jow Forums with a meme flag for 14 year olds

Attached: 1512838983404.jpg (500x499, 73K)

Its a plant just put it down?

Really?

Opium,coke and shit,all from plants,just put it down?

Why are you posting here nonsmokingvapeisedgyfag?

You
Dont
Know
How
Good
It
Is

If you ever get the flu or anything else where you're sick for 3+ days use it as an aid to quit smoking.

why would I, just because you are mandating?

I don't count anymore, all I need to do if a short craving hits is tell myself I can start back up any time I want.

kek smokers are weak people. I smoked for years when i was 18 in a rockband. Me and the lead singer smoked to calm our shit down and get cool raspy voices. Eventually my lungs hurt and so i quit smoking. Had no problem stopping at all, it was even enjoyable to stop. Lol im still addicted to weed

youtube.com/watch?v=E4vGRw4YdWc

>doesn't acknowledge that Jow Forums is a meme board

>you must be 18 to post here nigglet.

I quit for the vape

Smoking looks cool. And it’s practical to have them on you, because they bend a bit and you can get them going anywhere. No batteries and no metal and glass to fall on when I’m hiking or skiing. They’re also readily available the world over. No matter what shithole you’re in, the locals know what a Marlboro Red is.

That’s about it. I get my nicotine through vaping 98 percent of the time and I’m all the better for it

k

Attached: father.jpg (266x189, 7K)

Shit nigger, what are you doing?
Do you really not know that's a Nazi flag your hiding behind?

amen user. i'll light up a smoke in your honor.

>muh don't tread on me
>muh give me liberty or give me death
>REEEEEEEE YOU DIRTY SMOKER WHAT ABOUT PUBLIC HEALTHCARE YOU'LL MAKE IT MORE EXPENSIVE FOR THE REST OF US!!!!!

stfu and go kill yourself

Attached: 78987.png (245x293, 84K)

Be degenerates all you want, just do it somewhere I don't have to see your faggot ass

Attached: fag.jpg (640x360, 34K)

What's wrong with gum as a source for nicotine? I've never smoked much, but I chew the hell out of nicorette for increased focus.

I'm not sure why people want to smoke when there is discreet gum you can have anywhere.

This.

These people literally smell of death and decay.

Depression is an issue that solves itself, OP. Just let it do its thing.

Attached: 1516565065531.png (1012x968, 22K)

A rough estimate isnt counting the days you fucking mong.

Sure, smoke up bud, if you really don't care how long you live.

But when you are in your 60's and get diagnosed with congestive heart failure, emphysema, and/or lung cancer, you at that point will wish you weren't such a dumb ass in your youth.

But of course by then it will be too late.

Attached: cc.jpg (261x217, 8K)