Did you get angry when you realized that you have been lied to your whole life about the "holocaust"...

Did you get angry when you realized that you have been lied to your whole life about the "holocaust"? I'm now 100% certain that it's all fake (except that there were indeed internment/labor camps for jews and others).

Why did they create this lie? What was the first main reason?

Was it simply a strategy for the allied occupation of Germany? To stop Nazism from rising again ("oh look what those ebil nazis did... I didn't sign up for this") - to make it easier to control the German population.

When can we expect "normal people" to realize it was all allied propaganda? Within 50 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=DjbaHhwuAK8

Why is it so easy to trick people?
How much should the world apologize to Germany and Germans? This lie stole everything from Germans.

How can we best spread the truth to "normal people"? If you want to save Europe, this is the most important thing to do. This lie NEEDS to die or all is lost.

Attached: 2018-05-28_172937.jpg (726x799, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeLurelpXeM
youtube.com/watch?v=2eNgksHo1-w
youtu.be/oe5y2651lSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First of all, I never payed attention in history class in school. I always thought it was boring.
Then I come here learning the redpilled side of history but I didn't feel lied or betrayed because I didn't have that much knowledge of the fake story in the first place.

Anyways, to explain the lie and why it was created, I heard that in the 1970s they created the term "holocaust" to (((market))) the events that supposedly happened to Jews during the time of WWII.
Before the 1970s nobody actually called it as the holocaust but the reason they started to market it as such was because people were realizing that the Jews were behind the Vietnam war so they needed a new marketing scheme to get people to stop hating them.

>If you want to save Europe, this is the most important thing to do.

That's actually one of the lowest priority things you can do considering 99% of people will think you have literal mental problems if you're constantly talking about the Holocaust and how great Hitler is (proceed with the "hurr you're a kike" comments).

I would say being an upstanding, "normal", functional member of society with a nice family and children does more for the future of white people than anything, followed by reasonable red pills about how immigration is destroying us and we have a right for white nations to exist as white nations, and pointing out all the destruction of multiculturalism.

I know all of the TRS autists are going to screech about this, but no being a severely dysfunctional alcoholic with no children and who spends all day on twitter behind a Pepe avatar memeing about helicopters and gas chambers is not going to win over the hearts and minds of Middle America.

Stop defending Hitler (who was a complete asshole and, yes, did horrific shit to people in countries that Germany occupied) and focus on the current problems actually facing people currenty (e.g. "hey notice how after these Somalians moved in you no longer feel comfortable in your own neighborhood at night?")

Attached: Bastiat Reform Yourself.jpg (736x552, 136K)

world war 3 will be fought with psychological weapons.

>is being

It's better to start defeating the source of all these problems. We only need a real working strategy to slowly spread the truth about the "holocaust". It will take decades though.

>Hitler was a complete asshole

really...

>It will take decades though.

It's already happening. Step by step. I've seen it. I can sense it.

>Why is it so easy to trick people?

kek

Attached: pe.jpg (469x453, 62K)

>people were realizing that the Jews were behind the Vietnam war so they needed a new marketing scheme
How were Jews behind VietNam? I've only read that they organized protests against the war due to Commie sympathies, and that's why Daniel Ellsberg writing about the Pentagon Papers stirred up Jewish suspicions. I'd also read that Bush Sr was involved in VietNam for testing the latest MIC inventions, it was used as a testing ground to prepare for a bigger war, and to fill MIC coffers with tax dollars.

Tell normies about JimmyRustler.com and say it's just a meme site. However it's actually a website dedicated uncovering the Jewish Problem.

The more people know, the faster we can overthrow these Jewish Supremacist.

They have put this lie in action for a several reasons.
1. The Germans were always very innovative and good engineers and technicians. Our products are mostly way better than any other on the market. Which makes France, Britain and USA very salty.
To gain long term control over the Germans you have to actually find a reason to make a permanent occupation reasonable.
The Franco-Canadian and Anglo-American axis of evil did simply fear and not want a competition with the Germans because they knew they would have no chance in the long run against Germany. Especially if they don't control Germany.

2. Germanys national economy is by far the biggest one in Europe and it is actually also the only one big enough to fullfill every financial payments, the international greed ridden jew has invented to pay off the "guilt" for the holohoax.
You could have not put that on Austria, Swiss or any other country. Britbongistan and France are of course out of the discussion because they already are the useful goyim.
Hence, it was about to make Germany a money milked cow for the eternal jew.

>Why did they create this lie? What was the first main reason?
"Never let a tragedy go to waste" to quote Rahm Emanuel. Jewry essentially won, and the Nazis lost. To the winner go the spoils, and part of that is control of the history and public perception. America often skews history, look at Pearl Harbor, JFK and 9/11 to confuse people and boost sympathy.

The Holocaust simply snowballed from containment camps were some Jews were killed, many died of atrophy, into a phantasmagoria for all Jews' perceived slights, paranoia, ego, and minority complexes. America's gov let them snowball the atrocities because it further justified all the boys who died in the war. But of course, Jews kept running with it. You had Saving Private Ryan, which the US gov loved, but then you had the SPLC and ADL run amok, where the generations birthed from WWII veterans are now being called Nazis.

Jews bark constantly because they want attention and gibs, and since they are small in number, it's permitted. But if you watch the little dog of Jewry closely, you will sense a magnitude of anger and ambition that seems alien. So, America created its own golem in the diaspora and in Israel.

Now white Americans are told that we can't celebrate the accomplishments of your ancestors, while being told we're guilty for slavery and benefitted from it. All the while, Jews literally say Holocaust memories are transferred through epigenetics to get more reparations. The hypocrisy is ours to point out. Yet no one on Jow Forums starts media online to do so. For fear of retribution. And because we're guilty of not taking the threat of total revisionism of our history seriously.

I would rather say that US-president Rosenfeld, the Britbongs Chamberlain and Chrurchill were the evil motherfuckers.
But sure, from the standpoint of an American who is on the winners side it's easy to judge top down with arrogance.

Hitler did not want a war. He wanted the genocide on Germans on German soil in eastern Prussia, Schlesien, Pommern and Danzig to end.
Both Poland and Britain as the supporter of Poland did not see a problem with this Genocide. The Czechs did also kill German civilians in Böhmen und Mähren and the Sudetenland. All for land grabbing wich was motivated by pure greed.

Ask yourself as an American, what should POTUS do if Canada would embargo Alaska, and let militant Canadians enter Alaska to kill US civilians and take over their farms and shit to later claim it as theirs.
Honest Answer please!!!

If you can convince me to have the opinion that POTUS should cuck the fuck out and leave these US-Citizens to their fate of being killed by mapleniggers without ever getting support from their US-government, you are allowed to declare Hitler being and evil bastard. Otherwise better shut the fuck up!!!!!

And don't get me started on the Versailles treaty, the Guilt that was artificially put on Germany for WW1 and other things they did to Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeLurelpXeM

Here you go

Hmmmm you make me think , thank you

I consider all of the leaders in WWII evil. Roosevelt was a warmongering communist, Stalin mass murdered Ukrainians, Churchill refused peace to keep his political standings and kept the war going after 1940 even though Hitler wanted peace + firebombed German civilians, and the Japs massacred Chinese peasants.

Hitler's idea of "Lebenstraum" was complete lunacy and his ambition was to either "Germanize" or forcibly deport/execute half of Eastern Europe for his ideas about land for the German people to live in. Although the "Holocaust" is largely a lie concerning gas chambers and the huge 6-10 million figure given, the eastern front saw repeated and completely unnecessary mass killings of civilians carried out by the SS. And before you say this is Jewish/Allied propaganda, one of the greatest WWII historians and noted Holocaust skeptic David Irving personally interviewed every surviving member of Hitler's staff + studied nearly the entirety of the WWII archive available to him concerning the Eastern Front and even he concluded that Himmler ordered the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people on the low side all the way up to a million or more during the course of WWII.

Allied war crimes are downplayed in history which needs to be countered but a lot of people on here literally think Hitler was a swell, peaceable guy and that the Nazis did not commit serious, systematic war crimes which is patently false.

Attached: Eternal Anglo.jpg (600x450, 215K)

>Why did they create this lie? What was the first main reason?
to crush Germanic nationalism and nationalism as a concept in general.
\

Is it illegal to have this opinion in Germany (serious question)? Is it illegal to propose/suggest that the 'death camps' were really just internment camps which the allies bombed and cut supply lines and that the 3rd Reich only wanted to remove the kikes and not kill them?

>Did you get angry when you realized that you have been lied to your whole life about the "holocaust"?
No, I'm used to people lying to me.

A lot of people here seem to have the misconception that history currently. Jews have spent the better half of the last century destroying, and twisting all European history. They tell us our history is actually the history of black. They tell us our art was nothing. They tell us our ancestors were fools. The jews have done everything in their power to erase Europeans historical context for everything. This is their ultimate mistake.

It doesn't matter if Hitler was a good guy anymore. It doesn't matter if jews were or weren't gassed. It does not change the fact that jews must be gassed now.

Attached: Dude Trust me.png (331x132, 38K)

I'm more angry about the foreskin holocaust ravaging my country

>he still believes Nanking happened
>he thinks that if a holocaust denier says something positive for the allies it must be true
>he thinks there is such thing as evil
>he believes the lebenstraum into eastern Europe meme

Attached: 29834098234.png (600x600, 559K)

How does it feel knowing that you are basically the cancer of Europe? That you've caused the two worst wars ever? I am amazed that there are still some Germans with a victim complex. If anything, you got away too easily.

>Is it illegal to have this opinion in Germany (serious question)?

Yes

Attached: DUi7kQ1WkAEDoGs.jpg (771x840, 132K)

>Is it illegal to have this opinion in Germany (serious question)? Is it illegal to propose/suggest that the 'death camps' were really just internment camps which the allies bombed and cut supply lines

Gee, only if it were illegal to be a moron, then there would be no people to fall for this revisionist bullshit.

In fact the EU in 2003 proposed an EU wide law against "holocaust" denial, but was blocked by the UK and the Nordic countries.

t. sheep

Communist propaganda to justify ocupation

I got sad

there is nothing wrong with purging kikes.

This is the kind of stupid shit I'd expect from an American, not someone who can presumably find Europe on a map.

Why do you believe it happened? Because you watched some people on TV say it? kek
I bet you won't even watch the video in OP (because you already THINK you know the truth = sheep).

Sure, all parties during WW2 have put a lot of guilt on their shoulders, but only the Germans were held responsable for it and this guilt even got massively blown up to end up being much larger than it really were.
Hitler was a product of the time and circumstances of Weimar Germany.
The plans on Lebensraum were actually just a case scenario if things in the east would go wrong and Germany had to intervene or even to push back the Soviets.

His economical plans had details about importing oil, gas and other raw materials from the Soviet Union as long as they are a reliable partner, but Hitler got knowledge about Stalin preparing for war against Germany.
Stalin later claimed the same about Hitler having such plans. Who knows, but Basically and that is also what my grandparents told were that Hitler strongly vowed for regaining control over the lost territories (i named in my previous comments) and to make them a secure place for Germans again.

But Hitler came to a point later on in the conflict and the diplomatic disputes where he understood that the axis of evil did absolutely not want a peaceful agreement and solution to the conflict and he had to literally crush the enemies on the entire continent to make sure they won't be fucking with him again.
Part of that plan was to gain a sustainable long term solution for the need of raw materials located in the Ural region of the Soviet Union. He simply had to take control over it in order to win this war. A working supply chain is one of the key elements to win a war.
The occupation of other European countries was more of a strategic decision rather than gaining Lebensraum (take former Yougoslavia and northern Africa for example). Even if many people falsely claim Lebensraum to be biggest reason iot actually was not.
Hitler wanted by that hinder the Brits to enter the balkan that would have resuted in an attack on crimea possibly which ended up in Britain going via northern Africa instead.

Hey, do you know where those "interment camps for the Jews" actually were?

Who the fuck cares. I don't and i told this a several times openly already.
It's time to shut this lie down once and for all. And if i have to take a fight with some manlet police forces to not get arrested, i will do it.
I won't pussy out.

Stalin got butthurt that local Jews wanted to write only about their own kind when exploring war crimes and Holocausted them. The irony.

>thinks Nanking didn't happen
You fucking retard, I've seen literally hundreds of Nanking photos with decapitated rape victims and shit. Are you saying they were all faked or taken out of context, and that Japan did nothing wrong?

Attached: nk.jpg (1024x710, 252K)

Memeflagger wants to be taken serious and asks about well know facts in hope of a total denial.
Asking for a sauce without even giving the sauce of his own comment is laughable.
Show your flag idiot!!!

When I was a Nineties grade-school student (both Catholic and public schools), I was yelled at punished for asking very reasonable questions. We we're taught that there were no stupid questions, but when I questioned the death toll and gas chambers and the inconsistent accounts from the various sources used to teach us, I was told that to stop asking stupid questions.
They also shilled the soap and lamp shade nonsense. I gradually came to hate (((them))).

>Why is it so easy to trick people?
Should try asking everyone who replied to your post seriously.

Why are you all like

>"Hitler was a good boy, he only wanted work camps, didn't want to kill anyone for no reason"

and then

>"euthanasia for the weak"

>trannys and faggots suddenly everywhere

The jews always play both sides. The motivation is typically shekel-driven. Do you know why coins have ridging?

>They also shilled the soap

No shit, in Sweden too! I have yet to ever see one of these jew-soaps though.

What kind of stupid question is that?

You: Nobody wants to exterminate the jews. That's ridiculous. It could never happen.

Also you: GAS THE KIKES

Churchill declared war on nazi germany for invading poland but he didn't declare war on the USSR for doing the same thing

Attached: 1527282390978.jpg (851x1024, 92K)

They told this to everyone they could. But yet they have to answer my question on how a soap based on fith and dirt is ought to be for cleaning purposes.
Someone using them would end up dirtier as he was priror to the bath/shower.
Hence it's a nonsense product and i am strongly refuting the Germans logical and rational as they are were shilling around with literally fake product.

It's actually a key issue.

Spread the word of Foregen fren

Attached: foregen-social-media-icon (11).jpg (560x292, 30K)

Indeed. Churchill was from the very beginning out on involving Germany in a war. That's why he supported poland and the entire axis of evil totally ignored the genocide on Germans in their eastern regions.

The only "issue" is that all camps ending up west of the iron curtain was later downgraded to internment camps and that none of the camps under Soviet control was.

They even constructed a fake gas chamber after the war...

The "Jewish internment camps" were in Poland. You know why that is important?

this was always interesting to me. the reason of course is that churchill always planned to ally with stalin against hitler.

There were more jews in those camps because there were more jews in Poland (3 million compared to 500,000 in Germany). Anything else you want to know?

Attached: 1948 red cross report.jpg (887x771, 161K)

Attached: 1527460072329.png (1260x843, 335K)

It's important because Poland was agrarian and didn't have much heavy industry. And therefore it wasn't subject to many allied air raids. And therefore the supply lines to the camps were not destroyed by allied bombing. See where this is going?

The payback *was* mild. Russians would have deported them to Siberia, we kicked them off to Germany.

>See where this is going?

Yes, a failure of logic.

Where is the failure?

Incredible that the Bongs are less cucked than mainland Europe. I guess it's the muslims in the UK

Good man

You did this already prior to WW1. So it really was all about land grabbing.

Grabbing your own land, that is.

>Incredible that the Bongs are less cucked

Was a bit surprised myself t b h

my god some of you are retarded, there is tons of proof and thousands of letters between soldiers and their families which specifically talk about the camps, the chimneys, the mass genocide of handicapped people etc, even my grandfather talked about it with me.
thats what happens if you substitute facts for internet memes.

You look at it from a wrong perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eNgksHo1-w

Attached: sheep.jpg (222x231, 6K)

You're not telling me anything.

That clip is 24 minutes long - you replied after 40 seconds.

Where in the clip does it talk about allied bombing of Poland?

It's been 6 years and I'm still as angry as the second it came tumbling down when I saw these fucking doors
>why?
It was planned, they need it to deflect criticism amongst other things
I wholeheartedly agree with you on the need for this lie to fall
Optics cucks will tell you otherwise but we can't go anywhere while white racial identity is associated with it
You can't separate 14 from 88

Ah, you're on that level. Sry, I had big hopes for a while.

Quit wasting my time, you clown.

How do you waste the time of a sheep? Give it more grass?

>How can we best spread the truth to "normal people"?
I tried a method that we should take to a higher level
I printed a bunch of pictures with (((gas chambers))) doors next to actual gas chambers doors (with the references of what the pics were)
Then I put those up on the walls of high schools and college in my city, targeting the youth
Not sure if those had any impact but if a lot pop up we might get a media reaction and that would be great

Pls r8 my idea

You forfeited credibility when you made holohoax laws shlomo

>I wholeheartedly agree with you on the need for this lie to fall

Yes, it's the most important thing.

>You can't separate 14 from 88

Stop this silly 14-88 cryptic code shit. IT'S FUCKING STUPID. The important thing is saving Europe and we can't do that with "child gang games".

never be 100% certain of anything. It's much easier to argue when you say it very likely did not happen given what you have seen and more probable explanations exist

Good advice burger.

sure, talk about the whole thing like its ancient babylon, shrouded in mystery, while in reality there are still eyewitnesses alive and a hundred million children of the surviving soldiers heard their stories. ignore the well documented reality and endulge in your animeboard extremism like the frog eating faggot you are

>1488
Faggots keep saying weneed to drop 88 because optics so I will keep saying we shouldn't, or rather we can't
It's not cryptic at all, it's just a quick way of expressing more complicated ideas

Lmfao
See

Well, it's "cryptic" to "normal" people. Makes people sound like some stupid street gang. That image is not going to help saving Europe. No one is going to rally behind that (but a tiny fraction of 'lost-in-life' people).

youtu.be/oe5y2651lSM

One day they will all know.

I disagree
When I redpill people, I do not give them an inch
I explain exactly what we can say for certain happened and did not happen
If you start looking like you're questioning yourself, people willthink you don't know what you're talking about
Sure but we're not amongst normies her, I used it because you know what I'm referring to

Btw OP seeThat's the only post I want you to notice

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Attached: EAC33585-7423-4CAC-B3A0-5C25F46FA7DB.jpg (904x908, 766K)

>what we can say for certain happened

There is no way of knowing. Argue what sounds more likely to be true. Someone debunks your entire shpiel just by calling your sources fake otherwise.

There is
I can say without the shadow of a doubt that the gas chambers never existed and I don't need sources when I can just look at the flimsy doors on them

I believe it started as Russian and American propaganda, then grew from there.
Dramatically grew.

fake or misleading pictures, inaccurate reconstruction of gas chamber sites, different execution parameters etc.

easily refutable and spirals inevitably to there's no way of knowing. epistemology or something

How did I never notice this?
> TFW geopolitics and my history are determined by tricks on par with "Diplomacy" the board game
> Let's make alliances with the countries we plan to defeat

I've heard and destroyed all these arguments before
Stick to your way to redpill if it works better for you but I'll keep mine because it's been extremely successful

This

Oh man this too

It's because Britain made a treaty with Poland (just 2 months before the invasion)... that they would protect Poland from Germany (not Russia). Part of the treaty was actually secret.

Anyway, the entire war was because Britain was afraid that Germany would overtake them economically on the world stage. Germany and Britain had about the same GDP after ww1. Before ww2 Germany had TWICE the GDP of Britain (and growing). THIS IS THE ONLY REASON FOR WW2. The war had absolutely nothing to do with "nazism".

Present day scenario would be when China gets twice the GDP of USA and Europe.

Also, it was Chamberlain who declared war.

Somewhat against his will. It's like he was forced to do it.

>THE ONLY REASON
Not really, the Jews were very salty about Hitler calling them out and had already decided that Germany had to "perish"
It's also obvious that they wouldn't just let them emancipatethemselves from usury

And ffs see

You’ve never been to Alaska. I’ve hunted there many years, and I’m 100% certain that Alaskans would BTFO any pussy Canadians. It would be a bloodbath.

But, I get your point. We wouldn’t stand for it. He’ll, we fucked up the entire Middle East and they never did shit to us.

It was part of the denazification to pressure guilt into the people

The real redpill is that there've been several genocides at that time and the genocide and democide against the ethnical germans between 45 and 49 was way worse than the holocaust. You people are just part of the campagne to keep it in the spotlight

It's not the first time.

Attached: jews holohoaxing since 2ad.png (569x729, 442K)