Do it faget

Do it faget

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/twitter-horror-chelsea-manning-tweets-suicide-note-and-picture-of-herself-on-ledge-of-a-tall-building/

Attached: 33802488_641823056165286_1389232125651189760_n.jpg (831x884, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HcioYlxP-s
youtube.com/watch?v=5EqWN4fT79s
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqgTwu78WU
youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: bradley-chelsea-MANning-mental-illness.png (576x3097, 689K)

Those replies...God sometimes I wish the holocaust was real...

Just wants attention, ignore the she-male

reminder that manning had his dick off by obama as a warning to future whistleblowers

Aim for the bushes.

Attached: 1546194987494.jpg (352x143, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2HcioYlxP-s

THIS IS LIVING PROOF

YOU TRANNY FUCKS

THAT THE EXCUSE OF "I want to feel better about myself" DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST IN THE REAL WORLD

The ONLY reason you would change your sex is for someone else's sake, like a gay boyfriend YOU ALREADY HAVE

WHY ARE TRANNIES SO SELFISH AND RETARDED? DO THEY NOT REALIZE GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, MEANING IT CAN ONLY BE PERCEIVED BY SOMEONE ELSE??? THAT SHOULD BE A HUGE RED LABEL THAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW YOU PERCEIVE YOURSELF FFS

Attached: RageFace.png (300x309, 19K)

ALSO JUST BECAUSE YOU TURNED YOUR PENIS INTO A MAKESHIFT VAGINA DOES NOT MEAN SOMEONE ELSE WILL PERCEIVE YOU AS A WOMAN

GENDER IS >>ONLY PERCEIVED BY ANOTHER PERSON

Attached: 1423912787296.gif (214x200, 183K)

THEY ARE SO NORMAL

JUST LIKE US

All this butthurt.
Someone is mad "she" didn't do it.
Stay salty.

Attached: 1519965242168.gif (440x500, 1.27M)

>All this butthurt.
>Someone is mad "she" didn't do it.
>Stay salty.

The only time I will acknowledge a Tranny as their chosen gender is when they actually make an effort to reach that gender.

Appearance, gender role, etc.

If a mf2 is wearing a dress, picking flowers, working as a florist in some shop writing poetry and looks hot as fuck, and is post op, yes I will recognize that person as a woman. I won't date her. I won't think she's sexy. I will still have my standards. But I will at least acknowledge it's a woman.

Too bad THIS IS LITERALLY 1% OF TRANNIES. THEY ARE ALL DOING IT FOR SEX. EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE GENDER-BENDING FETISH FUCKS. THEY POST ANIME WAIFUS, LIKE THE FAGGOT I'M POSTING TO, BECAUSE THEY LIKE THE WAY THE FEMALE BODY LOOKS AND NOTHING MORE. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GENDER ROLE OR STATE OF MIND IN PLAY. FUCK

Attached: 12599944-robber-pointing-a-pistol-at-a-computer-keyboard-Stock-Photo-computer-gun-virus.jpg (1300x866, 90K)

WATCH OUT TAXIS!

I hope that faggot jumped

>attention whoring suicide threat instead of doing it
At least he got something right with his woman impersonation.

What about twinks that don't try to be women?
A-Are we accepted?

Attached: 1521398637117.gif (728x720, 550K)

Sorry, the "faggot" didn't jump.
A sad day indeed :( so sad. I really hoped the "faggot" died. That would just make me so happy.

>twinks
you mean mentally ill faggots?

Your all the result of sexual abuse as children. Deal with your trauma instead of embracing it.

I supported bradley, but chelsea is just an attention whore clinging to internet fame.

>reconsidering those mind and body altering pills surgeries now, huh

I’ll accept you if you accept me inside you

I'm not mentally ill.

I wasn't sexually abused. Psychologically maybe but not sexually.

>you and me

Attached: 1466216925770.jpg (610x545, 113K)

>tfw they killed bradass and payed off some random tranny with dick removal to imperaonate him after “release”

>government whistle blower
>running against an established Dem

Wouldnt be surprised if she was forced to do this at gunpoint.

Ignore tht she is a tranny. She has made a shit ron of deep state enemies.

And how often do u subconsciously want to abuse children? Just saying statistically you have a more then 50% chance to diddle a kid if you ever adopt.

kys

God, I wish he had jumped

Based Taiwan. Sadly (((she))) did not.

Kek

Involuntarily commitment for at least 48 hours

>subconsciously want to abuse children
I don't. Nice try at demonizing people though. I guess since people like you can't come up with a reason why same sex relationships are legit bad you have to make up whatever bullshit you can, right?

subhuman

Attached: 1523614729492d.jpg (499x512, 89K)

Attached: 1457793211586.jpg (720x720, 100K)

kys boomer faggot

>PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Attached: irritated black officer.jpg (543x543, 34K)

Attached: FB9966CB-922B-4FA4-AFB1-765352D3C2A4.jpg (750x563, 277K)

You just know that faggot spent 2 hours taking pictures trying to find the perfect one

>What about twinks that don't try to be women?

If you don't try to be a woman, why did you respond to me with a female GIF?

Attached: 1480392303519.gif (300x222, 498K)

mid 20s is a boomer?
dumb jungle gook

Attached: 1525816678958.jpg (300x300, 24K)

MK Ultra turned up to 12.

I like being fem, but I realize i'm not passable and don't try to pass. Anime girls are aesthetic.

Attached: 1527396567806.gif (358x270, 469K)

Good age to kys and get rid of your faggotary, faggot!

>mentally ill tranny tweets about sucide
shocking

Attached: 4530cba9-1d61-4134-b4fe-ac4acafd6e1d.jpeg.jpg (1000x750, 184K)

>I'm not mentally ill.
yes you are faggot
>I wasn't sexually abused.
yes you were faggot

now KYS please

41st post best post

DO A FLIP FAGGOT

Nice edge bro. You're still a subhuman.

Why don't (You) kill me instead hotshot?

Attached: 1523310089623.jpg (500x374, 110K)

*aims an old Ghetto Blaster up towards Manning and turns it up to 11.*

youtube.com/watch?v=5EqWN4fT79s

Attached: 4e83bad0-c1c9-11e3-b812-f709edc55f29_2048_SayAnything.jpg (800x532, 57K)

>I like being fem, but I realize i'm not passable and don't try to pass. Anime girls are aesthetic.

So in other words, you appreciate women more than men. Why are you gay again?

Closet trannies are worse than actual trannies. I'm just here to laugh at you.

Attached: 72c[1].jpg (600x450, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqgTwu78WU

DO. IT.

I used to be open to gays, had several that were friends, one was hyper lefty but I enjoyed debating with him and thought we had respect for each other. Another is a conservative libertarian and both he and his husband are "cis" and avoid acting like flaming drama queens. The only problem is that I'm good looking.

Of every gay I've had a close relationship with only 1 hasn't attempted to molest me, you can act civilized and demand respect but you will plead to suck my dick when your drunk, grope me when I'm drunk, try to coherce me for my nudes when I mention my girlfriend ECT...

Your morals are weak, your into men for a fetish easy lay, and none of you have the moral fiber to prove otherwise.

that would be illegal

Women are more aesthetic than men but men are more tolerable people. That's why I like fem guys (best of both worlds).

Reminder that it will happen. maybe not today or tomorrow. But this MAN will eventually kill himself.

GOAT

>Of every gay I've had a close relationship with only 1 hasn't attempted to molest me, you can act civilized and demand respect but you will plead to suck my dick when your drunk, grope me when I'm drunk, try to coherce me for my nudes when I mention my girlfriend ECT...

This.
EVERY FUCKING TIME

I used to tolerate fags, but after literally everyone I know trying to get me to fuck them, even though they know im straight and married, I disowned them all

To the oven every fag should go

I bet he didn't care for one second if there was anybody inside those two cars right below him

I just want a LTR with a guy. Is that so much to ask?

twinks are alright. I don't agree with your lifestyle but at least you aren't delusional about your biology.

Maybe they try to fuck you because you come off like a fag.

Attached: 1522559446653.png (563x517, 79K)

>Women are more aesthetic than men but men are more tolerable people

Attached: 1527525325225[1].jpg (998x720, 90K)

TRY TO NOT LAND ON ANY NORMAL PEOPLE, YOU FUCKING FREAK

>trannies only want to commit suicide because they aren't accepted by society
top kek. And this faggot wants to be a senator.

I know that feel bro. At first I felt horrible, I mean they were my friends why did this akward thing have to happen. It took like the 3rd one for me to wake up. Fact of the matter is I'm not against homosexuality because a politician, moralist, or priest told me too. I'm that way because every single one of them eventually proves to be a piece of shit.

Have met you. But I can all ready tell you'd cheat on any male partner, sleep with a 17year old boy if he was cute enough, or feel me up if u found me passed out.

I'm not even agaisnt the concept gay sex, its a degenerate fetish that some people enjoy and cold be done privately, but you cannot convince me that same sex couples are healthy.

Lets pretend that is the case

Not once have I seen an intoxicated faggot not grope or legit physically sexually harass every guy he was around

>tfw most cute boys want strong boys and not other cute boys

Attached: F41CD57B-400F-413E-8226-DEA20CCDD4D9.gif (400x354, 399K)

GIVE A FAGGOT TITS AND THEY THINK THEY CAN FLY. US TAXPAYER

Yep, he definitely looks like one of the 46%

Underrated

Shitskin countries and savages kill you faggots on sight

Attached: man-dressed-as-woman-stabbed-to-death-chiapas-mexico-04-150x150.jpg (150x150, 8K)

>I used to tolerate fags, but after literally everyone I know trying to get me to fuck them

>Of every gay I've had a close relationship with only 1 hasn't attempted to molest me, you can act civilized and demand respect but you will plead to suck my dick when your drunk, grope me when I'm drunk, try to coherce me for my nudes when I mention my girlfriend ECT...

Lel now you guys know what it's like to be a woman

If it was a woman doing it to them, that would be okay?

Attached: 1522560050197.png (565x540, 19K)

It's amazing to me that were having a discussion between 2 men and a roastie has to make it about her as usual. Fuck off.

This was for u

That's because they're shitskins and savages.
No one is going to hurt me.

Attached: 1525999702205.png (307x307, 107K)

Hope someone's taking names

Also, all the ((women)) in your chinese cartoon pictures come from cartoons that target Men as the target audience

Those pictures are male fantasies of woman, and not actual woman.

You twinks have removed yourself so far from the gender pool you don't associate with real images of women, nor do you even understand women if you think they are all intolerable

What to do with you faggots? Why are you guys even on Jow Forums? Jow Forums is that way.

Attached: BLAZING IT.png (355x310, 96K)

Mfw

Attached: 1516792729488.jpg (252x244, 10K)

>nor do you understand women
I understand perfectly these bullish, rude, loud mouthed, manly bitches.

no, you fucking degenerate

Why is it that faggots literally only ever think of sex, no matter what?

I don't.
And even if I did, isn't that the "meme" of hetero men as well?
"OMG guys only want sex"

can't force feed redpills

Attached: brainlet.png (255x197, 5K)

>The only time I will acknowledge a Tranny as their chosen gender is when they actually make an effort to reach that gender
fag

Attached: 1498301714377.jpg (492x565, 20K)

Well, he's got my vote

>I understand perfectly these bullish, rude, loud mouthed, manly bitches.

Interesting, considering the L in your flag stands for women.

Pic related is a chinese cartoon that targets Women as the primary audience. Notice the difference in how the woman is drawn. It's not being drawn to cater to male fantasies.

The difference in how you perceive this from your other waifu pictures is living proof of how removed you are from the gender rool

Unfortunately, tolerating you faggots has had severe consequences on western culture. A single look at the Battlefield V trailer shows that. No more, I say. Off to Jow Forums

Attached: vampire_knight_meme_by_gothiclolitax-d9gppzp[1].jpg (600x441, 40K)

I'm not going to r9k. I like it here thank you very much.
>muh video games
Bro... who gives a fuck about a video game anyway?
I don't know what they're doing with it, but I'd guess it's more SJW bullshit. I don't have anything to do with it. So stop associating me with some stupid game that didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.

Attached: 1527054107724.jpg (726x728, 60K)

>ragebait shills for trannies
>ragebait shills for battlefield v
they should be paying you time and a half

>I don't have anything to do with it.

Yes, you do.
The Battlefield V trailer is the result of companies tolerating YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZpQadiyqs

No girl in this trailer is actually acting like a girl. They are acting like men.

Because there's a campaign being orchestrated to destroy gender, and make girls act more like guys. Why is this happening?

Because companies are being financially forced to cater to --->YOU

Attached: adachi persona.gif (500x136, 385K)

Fucking faggot

You’ll be getting the rope along those mentally ill fucks

I just watched the video.
It wasn't even as "bad" as people with all their rage had me believing it would be.
I can't understand why people get mad over a fucking video game.

Attached: 1523412367502.jpg (704x396, 25K)

trannies are mentally stab-

Is rope even legal to own in the UK?
Dumb inbred.

Attached: 1492483724865.jpg (900x2541, 512K)

oi ya gota loicense for that rope?

>companies are being financially forced

Companies only care about which side gives better head. Right now progressives are dominating their attention because conservatives continue to act laissez-faire.

None of this will change until conservatives give up their unconditional love for the fwee market and start threatening tax hikes on companies who push progressive propaganda

>I just watched the video.
>It wasn't even as "bad" as people with all their rage had me believing it would be.

Because you don't value historical accuracy, women, or some combination of both.

You cling to waifus, so i'm thinking you're a lost cause right now.

I want you to have a good life, user. Yet you came into this thread begging for acceptance, under the guise that you weren't a transexual, and insisted on muddying the waters by doing nothing but posting women.

Twink, transexual, whatever you are, I hope this conversation is proof that no, you aren't accepted. You won't be accepted by anyone that isn't already gay. Now kindly fuck off.

Attached: Mother-of_God.gif (360x200, 948K)

Attached: 1517807590347.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Because every video game is historically accurate and true to life?
I'll be accepted by people with a brain.

Attached: 1433885675628.jpg (400x390, 46K)

It won't. BF1 did horribly, this will too.

I said I will, not the game.

My bad.
Yeah you're probably right, as long as you aren't weird like most fags.