Hard to Swallow Pills

>We are the least cucked country in the world
>We aren't naive about the savagery of Arabs and Palestinians, and we don't let them chimp out on our streets
>We could wipe out Palestine in a day but we choose not to, because we believe in good
>We extend a fair hand to Palestine, offering them peace and independence, but we are firm when we are wronged
>We are the only country in the world where you can criticise Islam without getting beheaded by terrorists or imprisoned by your own politicians
>We make Jerusalem into a safe, prosperous city where ALL religions can come and pray
>We are liberal and tolerant, but still maintain strong family values
>We are the least athletic race, but produce some of the best soldiers and special forces
>America's financial aid to us is negligible compared to its trade deficit to us, because it buys the top tier technology that we produce
>I am posting from a British IP because we are internationally skilled workers and I contribute more to the UK than any skinhead ever will, but I still have a refuge to go to if goys chimp out on us again

Any questions?
Most importantly, SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY

Attached: thisfrightensthegoy.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-99Ulwjiq2Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy vey do you have a loicence for that larp ?

>Thinking Israelis tell the truth
>youtube.com/watch?v=-99Ulwjiq2Q

Attached: 150b7f126bfbc11e6641337a774e167d.gif (500x372, 112K)

>I don't debate with Israelis
neither do libcucks nor Palestinians nor Arabs
That's why they keep losing

>israel

lol

Attached: 3332425526.jpg (691x713, 53K)

No, it's because you're fundamentally dishonest and aren't interested in anything except advancing the interests of Israel.
Any questions?

Attached: 1475007364209.gif (287x713, 320K)

Attached: Israeli jews and trafficking.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

Attached: Israel trafficking-1.png (877x294, 114K)

Attached: Israel trafficking-2.png (881x360, 118K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0

Attached: Israel trafficking-3.png (575x83, 8K)

Gas the kikes

Get cancer fucking Anglo zionist scum.

Attached: Anglos n Jews.png (700x857, 440K)

>yfw the IDF can find ways to make even tards effective in combat
>yfw they probably had at least 10 hamaslets kills each

>crime happens in Israel
colour me surprised
Netanyahu is also corrupt, but despite these problems we are still doing well

they happen disproportionately in Israel.

>because we believe in good

>Matthew 12:34
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

>Revelations 2:9
I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Attached: Christ clearing the Temple.jpg (643x768, 158K)

>global slavery index finds the state is doing relatively well

read your OWN source, you fuckin bald headed brainlet

>kikes
>tolerant

Honestly, it's just your religion l hate. You stupid kikes have molded a generation of RETARDS into evolution-believing atheists.

Do you even understand how fossils/strata is dated??

Agree 100%

>russians
>even having the mental capacity to understand tolerance

not a fan of judaism myself, but I don't understand your comment

>>We could wipe out Palestine in a day but we choose not to, because we believe in good
bullshit. you don't do it because the consequences for Israel would be severe.

>>We extend a fair hand to Palestine, offering them peace and independence
quit lying. You treat the palestinians like animals. You should just admit it and then defend your reasons for treating them that way.

Israel is like every other nation in the world- it's sovereignty is going to be eliminated and it will be a slave state for the globalist Jews, and you Zionists that oppose will be wiped out with the Goy. Your problem isn't white people or Arabs- it's other Jews. You have two choices, you can join Europe in fighting off the globalist Jews and retain your national sovereignty or you can continue to serve the globalist Jews and be reduced to slavery and have Israel swamped with shitskins to erase the ethnically jewish population.

>we
>israel
>UK flag

lel

Jews are just going to have to accept that the world is becoming more antisemitic. White people are going to be blamed for this antisemitism. I think jews just aren't going to be the monolith they have been in the past. We whites will very much at the center of this.

>BONG being retarded again

Those arent combat units Gerald. But your need for jew semen prompted you to claim that they were.

Attached: 222131414423.jpg (1400x788, 312K)

Israels full of jews. They have a conscripted army. Most Israelis are unaware of the differences between zionism and judaism. The orthadox fight with police to protest draft. The leaders of the country practice as few jewish things as possible.

Jews are being used by other jews who saw the potential long ago. That's why you have a knesset and a rothschild blvd. Someday those jews using you will have to answer for those crimes. Most likely they wont. Most likely the jewish lowest class will answer for it, while the organizers draw away.

So be it.

snap

explain how we treat them unfairly in any way

We tried to create a peace deal with them several times but they dont want to compromise with us because they want is for israel to stop existing and for them to get their pre-1948 lands back, which will never happen

we don't try and hurt civilians, even if they get hurt as a result of warfare

we restrict their movement into our country because they commit suicide bombing too often

we blockade gaza because they refuse to cooperate with us and going to war with them would end up in too much bloodshed for everyone (but mostly them)

but palestinians who aren't terrorists get free movement into israel, and palestinians/arabs who are israeli citizens are equal to their jewish counterparts.

>oy vey goy palestine is killing our children
>I know let's try to kill palestinian children
Lebanon is far better for supporting Christian interests

The key is that (((you))) shouldn't exist

>Palestinian children die because Palestinians train them to be suicide bombers or use them as human shields or don't evacuate from warzones they themselves triggered
>it gets blamed on us
Intentional killing of children would result in impressive numbers
you amerilards would know a thing or two about genocides

Yeah, but question Zionism once.
But question Zionism once, and youuuuuu’re outta therrre!!!

>"we"
I mean yeah UK is basically Israel, but still

I mean the audacity of jews amazes me acting as if we need them more than they need us. Trust me on this I was in the military and I've seen tech that would blow the world away. I'm not going to say anymore about it here out of fear. Yes some of you will say I'm larping and that's ok with me.

not really, plenty of libcucks who have a guilt complex over this country, but I'm not a fascist brainlet and wouldn't persecute someone because of their opinion. Also, orthodox jews are some of the most whiney and annoying critics of israel, because >muh jewish state shouldnt exist until the messiah comes and >muh times in the 1920s when we chimped out like our arab relatives and got our ass handed to us by the IDF

I think a common misconception on YOUR side is that the common Israeli is fighting for a little slice of democracy.

That star represents the extraBiblical addendums are are Rabbinical, pedophilic, xenophobic, hate literature. You realize the Talmud is unbelievable, right? Worse than Islam?

But i asked "do you even know how fossils/strata are dated?" Please look into that, reject the psuedoscience of modern day relativity religion, and turn to Jesus.

I will never understand why you assholes CHOSE to move into that shit neighborhood to make your country. Israel could have been some tropical paradise country in the south pacific, but NO, it had to be the Holey Land, the land full of holes. Quite frankly I don't give a shit what happens to you in your ghetto part of the world, but god damn it, I don't want my tax dollars going to help the pathetic gentrification project that is Israel. Fuck you, you whiny little bitches.

Starting the pyramid scheme we call banking system goes a long way. All countries in the world are forever in debt to Jews, which is why they can do whatever they want.

Attached: Isreal-land.jpg (600x400, 50K)

MUH DIK

Attached: D5AD0995-C5B6-474A-AE6F-592AF8C287BB.png (1536x2048, 632K)

Nice to see you here, Ms. Spectre. Checked.

best post

Again Amerimutt posting this propaganda posts

Attached: idf hottie.jpg (736x920, 86K)

i bet posters of any kind of propaganda have small penises

Yeah ikr like that asshole