Jow Forums likes the girl on the left dressed like a cheap prostitute just because her skin is white

>Jow Forums likes the girl on the left dressed like a cheap prostitute just because her skin is white
>Jow Forums will make fun of the girl on the right about her blowing herself up just because her skin is brown
makes one think

Attached: White_vs_Muslim.jpg (960x960, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=2742s
liveleak.com/view?i=318_1488880402
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying both answers aren't fucking correct.

SWIM wants to take a sledgehammer to that brown girl's face

You are wrong on both your assertions. Jow Forums likes their girls to be dressed wholesome and white.

Attached: 1527019812948.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

The one on the LEFT (pun intended) supports the one on the right

Holy shit, that's fucking hot

>SWIM
Old tricks are the best tricks.

They’re both useless whores

cheers everyone it is currently 9:11 AM

lmao what was the guy on the left doing

Android Vs iOS

Ironically girl on right looks whiter....

both can get it raw and hard, yum yum, but if asian girl is near, they can walk home i dont care.

My cousin’s alpaca wants to take a sledgehammer to your face goddamn

those are pills that /pol is not ready to swallow

anyone thats spent time around Muslims know they are some of the nicest, hardworking, humble people you'd ever meet

But Zion doesnt want you to know that

youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=2742s

I am the Lorax and I speak for the shitposters. The shitposters say they're both degenerates worthy only of the oven. 99999^9 recaptchas. Get fucked and die.

Attached: 536771_1.jpg (630x630, 40K)

The one on the left should be treated poorly.

The one on the right should be treasured.

The one on the left won''t explode when I touch her hair

Left one is a cute with her creepers and ripped nylons, right one looks like a man.

>women supporting other women
lel you beta fags are so dumb

Worthless propaganda photo. I bet that Muslim bitch's iPhone was paid for by tax payer dollars.

The one on the left has the genetic potential to be a normal decent human being. The one on the right behaves 'modest' but has the genetic and cultural base from which always backwards ideas and behaviours will flourish.

a hijab is like underwear. it is covering what is considered a private part. Muslims consider the entire female body to be genitalia. it's really disgusting, actually. Sick.

How many fucking times are you going to post this shit Muhammad?

Muslims are correct and based af, degenerate faggot.

i don't like either of them. they're both slaves to a cause

Playing the bongos

No you fucking jew brainwashed faggot

they consider a womans body and hair excites men and they do. Forget the brainwashing you've gone through your whole life, dont you think a womans nice hair a turn on?

Islam is everything that the alt right is fighting for

when you have to cover your women, wrap them up in circus tents, or throw acid in their faces or buy women as children, you're not fighting for what we're fighting for.
You and your religion are absolutely pathetic. Like rabid dogs.

TAKE THE ISLAM PILL

Attached: bearded man.jpg (1047x567, 182K)

>ISIS fighters crying before executed.mp4

>tfw Persian fiance got thick likev that after getting knocked up

Feels bretty good, man

i am not Muslim you faggot, yet i studied all religions and Islam is the closest to what the alt-right likes to be
also noone throws acid in faces you faggot, you're being zionist cucked, check the links you read you faggot before spewing lies

It has more to do with patterns of behavior than skin color. Sage.

You are the one playing into the jew's hands faggot. This isn't a dichotomy, hating jews doesn't mean you have to be muslim. Islamism was created by fucking kikes you retard, Mohammad's mother was a jew. Arabs have only come to truly hate jews since Israel was created. Just look at how jews expelled from Europe were welcomed by the Ottomans and became important bankers, FOR CENTURIES

I like neither
the left one is a slut and the right one is a monkey brain who is afraid to show her hair because some guy 14 centuries ago had wet dreams with allah

the muslim is also smug

liveleak.com/view?i=318_1488880402