Backfire Trump

So what can we do to prevent every single shooting in America, Trump?

Attached: backfire.png (592x379, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/firearm-education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1527517058987.jpg (750x545, 102K)

Kill all niggers.

>12 killed in a country of 330 million with some ~450 million guns
This number is statistically irrelevant but also irrelevant on the community level seeing as all 12 of these individuals were more than likely porch monkeys.

Attached: 1519556899803.jpg (480x488, 22K)

>women against gun violence
women like this are literally the problem for fucking up families

Trump can do literally nothing. He can't even declare martial law. These brainiacs are obviously niggers because it's clear to me that they were skipping school rather than paying attention in civics classes.

deporting all blacks and hispanics would lower our crime rate drastically

we can start with you killing yourself

Virtue signal with social media and waiting until the problem magically fixes itself.

Attached: 1848856464.png (639x462, 165K)

Went to the url. This is part of the first sentence:
>Over 33,000 people die from gun violence each year in America
So, I go to the FBI's UCR website.
>2017: Murders - 15,696.
Well, this isn't looking good. Not all murders were done with a gun.. and we've already cut the number in half!
>Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation's murders.
15,696 * .715 = 11,222 ... where are they coming up with this shit?

guns are the only thing that put women even slightly on the same level as men when it comes to self-defense. they should be the ones who care most about keeping legal guns and concealed carry.

>11k murders with guns

>This is literally 0.04% of the US population

>Current gun control laws are 99.996% effective

>lefties BTFO

They add suicides to the numbers.

it was an average value pulled from multiple years combined

Before some libtard respond with
>B-b-but.. user.. they're counting suicides!
No, they're not. At the bottom of the page:
>*NOT INCLUDING SUICIDES / **NOT INCLUDING 22,000 ANNUAL SUICIDES

There has NEVER been a year with 33,000 murders by firearm.

Shit, more than that we're killed in Chicago alone. They always leave Chicago gang violence out of their shit, maybe we can swing that into "the (((media))) doesn't count blacks as people"

you checked all the years?
wow that was fast user

And over 100 people die on average every day from people who don't know how to fuckin drive, but that doesn't seem to be an issue.

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 9K)

they are totally fine with assisted suicide but if you want to use a gun then its a problem wtf

Yes. I did. Apparently you don't know what the FBI's UCR tool is. The year with the most murders was 1990 with 24,700 murders. Obviously you can't have a year with 33,000 murders by firearm if the highest murder count is 24,700.

Braincells. Do you have them?

probs not

Attached: dense.jpg (262x192, 11K)

Pro-murder people think because you can't prevent all gun deaths that you shouldn't prevent any. These people do not represent real Americans. Abolishing the NRA would be a start, or, at the very least, making it illegal for politicians to receive money for them. Now, watch everyone spew childish insults at me instead of providing adult rebuttals.

Number probably includes suicides and accidents

In one year Bloomberg spends $50mil in lobbying for gun restrictions. The NRA usually spends about $3mil/year on lobbying. You should have aborted this argument.

Kick out more illegals and arrest more blacks. There. Problem solved.

Gun confiscation does not work. Look at Britain. The criminals just started killing people with kitchen knifes instead. Now they are confiscating kitchen knifes, so Brits now have to buy cubed steak and pre cut vegetables.

Attached: 20180528_073308.png (935x590, 571K)

but it's cool for the democrats to accept money from planned parenthood amirite

You're only argument was
>Pro-murder people think because you can't prevent all gun deaths that you shouldn't prevent any
Which isn't even true. Other than that you just made statements.

And now a judge is saying kitchen knives longer than 10 inches must be blunted. It's fucking hilarious.

so should we eventually ban guns? we could implement to life-saving policies of Chicago.
Also, refer to jpg.

Attached: 1499004218298s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

preventing deaths isn't an argument. land of the BRAVE, remember? you're not an american if you place SAFETY above FREEDOM. americans ACCEPT danger. americans EMBRACE danger.

this is mental illness

Attached: 1527474334619s.jpg (240x250, 10K)

illness considered untreable

Attached: 1527475521804s.jpg (102x125, 3K)

Make guns illegal. That will keep guns out of the hands of criminals who always follow the law.

Attached: 1527231075878.jpg (923x859, 181K)

BIN THEM GUNS
BIN THWM KNIVES

Attached: 1527523081204.jpg (468x706, 104K)

What we should ban are those ebil black automatic assault vehicles with 20 gallon clip magazine tanks. What do you need more than a one gallon tank for? You just want to kill more people. It's 2018. Ride a bike!

ANTIGUN IS A DOG WHISTLE FOR TOTALITARIAN REEEE
I fucking hate gun culture though

33,000 is too low if they count suicide with a firearm.

>stop every crime in the country Trump
>you are hitler

I dont think Trump visits Jow Forums

works in Chicago, r-right?

Attached: 1527358853621.jpg (724x960, 66K)

that not how free speech works

Attached: download.jpg (308x164, 5K)

Better go look at the numbers.

I like that you can make a group called "Women Against Gun Violence" and, just by doing so, sort of implicitly claim that all women think guns should be banned.

The NRA encourages gun safety and legal use, not homicides. Abolishing the NRA would make it harder to find tips on gun safety and also piss off many Americans. It isn't worth it, roastie

>Ban guns
>Now people are stabbing like in UK
>Ban knives
>Now people are using hammers, chisels, screwdrivers
>Ban all them too
>Housing prices skyrocket and contractors make a killing

>only contractors have access to weapons
>weapons=nail gun, screwdrivers, hammers, saws, etc
>contractors become the new terrorists

God I tried...

Attached: LicensesToDrill.png (775x346, 240K)

Pro tip/Fun fact: There were exactly 0 mass shootings in US history until DRUMPF took office derp

>where are they coming up with this shit?
They're jews. They're lying. What do you expect?

... yes. It's amazing how fast one can fact-check jewish lies when the truth has been published every year for decades. Fucking kike.

I mean you can ban cars and fucking mcdonalds and be a lot more successful if life is all you care about cuck. You're afraid of guns but you dont realize you're a millions time more likely going to die driving to the fuck store. Sad faggot.

Just 12?
Not enough

Attached: sytktkyk.png (392x392, 210K)

>12 killed

How many were gang related black """youths'""

How many were suicides?

>So what can we do to prevent every single shooting in America, Trump?
BackfireNiggers.com

> criminals start killing people by bashing their skulls in with pipes.
>Britain bans indoor plumbing, and confiscates all existing plumbing.
> No longer able to poo in loo.
>Happy immigrantsjpg

>So what can we do to prevent every single shooting in America, Trump?
Sign this petition: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/firearm-education

According to crime stats, I'd say 6 of those were suicides, 4 of those were gang-related, there may have been one accident, and another unspecified shootinng

600,920 people die from cancer 2017 what your point

Best example of why you should never give gun grabbers an inch.

Attached: we_dont_want_to_ban_gu-.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Learn the difference between raising awareness (protesting / tweeting) and proposing a solution.

the solution is Common Sense Gun Control(Tm)

>live in a country where everything is a popularity contest, including mass shootings
>man i do wonder why this keeps happening

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

This.

America woulds be the safest nation in the world if we deported all non-whites without a college degree and secured our southern border. We are talking death rate lower than Sweden.

>making it illegal for politicians to receive money for them
LOL
like that is ever going to happen

Attached: 2e05a19224dbb297b9b7c7a647d4049f.jpg (277x425, 23K)

Yes I've heard of "Common Sense Gun Control" (AR-15s are already banned in my state, doesn't do shit)

Will that prevent suicidal teens and adults from wanting to kill everyone that bullies them or treats them like shit?

No, it doesn't

Plus a very vast majority of that is just niggers killing other niggers, so the ACTUAL number of loss should be much lower

>the solution is Common Sense Gun Control
final solution? like for the jews?
>Yes I've heard of "Common Sense Gun Control" (AR-15s are already banned in my state, doesn't do shit)
>Will that prevent suicidal teens and adults from wanting to kill everyone that bullies them or treats them like shit?
nope
===lol NB4 ban all guns===

Attached: 1368230900650.jpg (563x450, 37K)

>Drives next state over.
>Buys 10x30mag clip and AR15
>shoots up school
>escapes to to home
>barricades self in home

>be swat
>breach home of shooter
>gasoline sprinkler system goes off in yard
>yard becomes inferno.
>house explodes from natural gas leak

Any determined person can get around state laws to create a major happening.

oh wow, an unemployeed sjw liberal faggot programmer made yet another pointless political statement with the internet.

>no one on Jow Forums cares about mentally ill ppl or anything they say

>real Americans
>pro-murder
>abolish NRA
Good afternoon, David!

>very vast majority
It's not tho, it's about half nigs and half non-nigs.

>Implying the gun control debate isn't just (((media))) propaganda to make Trump look bad so Hillary will get voted in
>Implying Hillary isn't a puppet for the Rothschilds who want to set up their banks in Russia & non-centralised countries
>Implying Cancer & obesity don't kill more Americans than any amount of gun violence, yet those issues never get talked about on the large scale (((media)))
>Implying the Zionists aren't behind all of this
We're being played like a fiddle, all of us.

Why does no one ever talk about the dead niggas in chicago? Literally hundreds each year die but no one ever mentions them and that's just one city with strict gun laws at that.

You cannot legalize love or make evil illegal. Once you ban guns murder will continue to happen as a person who is evil in heart will find a way.

because it doesn't benefit the Zionist agenda. They want trump out & Hillary in, and they're using the media to persuade us into voting for her. Watch her talk non-stop about gun violence in the next election.

One reason is no one cares about them.
Another is that reminding everyone there's such violent elements within our society would make more people go out and purchase guns in order to protect themselves.

Who killed those blacks? More blacks?

>martial law

Attached: 1505580893402.png (376x292, 110K)

That you are a fag and he did check it. Seriously, are you brain dead. He literally shit on you and you responded with " I eat garbage ". Kys

That doesn't sound like a lot.