If onions boys drink onions, do Chads drink milk?

If onions boys drink onions, do Chads drink milk?

Attached: 05AC985F-AADA-4287-A7C9-15125A0FE9AC.jpg (784x1084, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o07RlEavq38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't milk nowadays have mammalian estrogen due to how they're produced in the factories?

Exactly. And so does meat. Real men only consume (non-onions)beans, nuts, and whey protein.

do human adults require milk after infancy?

produced in the factories? the cows?

pasteurized milk is basically pointless if that's what you're getting at, they cook everything out of it

Drinking milk in front of non whites is peak white privilege

Daily reminder that nonwhites cannot drink milk physically due to lactose intolerance

Nature itself grants the privilege of milk drinking only to its most glorious son-the white man

Attached: milkmommy.jpg (1536x2048, 570K)

reminder youre not right wing if you dont drink MILK

Attached: C-sdkEZXUAA18kl.jpg (652x612, 61K)

Yeah meant to say processed, not produced.

>drinking milk for an animal with 4 stomachs when you only have 1
good goy

GIB

Yes, milk fresh from the titties is best.

Is this true? I'm brown as fuck and I drink milk all the time and nothing happens

>mfw 8 years ago I had a body like that and now im an obsese ball of lard :(

No Cow milk is full of estrogen and other shit given to cows in factory production farming.

Sort of.

Anyone who doesn't consume dairy, or very little, for 1 to 2 years will be come lactose intolerant

youtube.com/watch?v=o07RlEavq38

Where did this onions meme even come from

Like 66% of your compatriots.

What about organic milk?

söy

Hmm... Really *drinks half a gallon of milk* makes you *drinks another half a gallon of milk* Ahh... think

yea cows that are on mega farms, you need to find a farmer that doesn't mass produce and doesn't inject them with tons of crap.

You can get back there user.

I was an obese ball of lard for 19 years and now I look like that. The time for change is now.

Prolly hard af though, having streets paved with donuts.

If you have european ancestry, drinking cow milk is no problem.

If you're lactose intolerant, I have bad news for you.

Attached: lactose intolerance 2.png (754x420, 142K)

If you have been drinking it consistently since childhood your body hasnt turned off the genes necessary for lactose tolerance. But once you stop for awhile your body will down regulate and then cease the production of the enzyme necessary for lactose consumption.

That or you are lucky and are a mutant. Its not that nonwhites can never be lactose tolerant, its that it is really uncommon while whites had environmental pressures that selected for continued milk consumption, thus making it highly distributed through white populations.

yes

Attached: supli_lacint_woldwide_0.jpg (1200x659, 59K)

do you mean s o y?

>niger 12%
how

Should I start the GOMAD diet?

BLEACHED + ex colony.

It’s interesting that India has a decent percentage of lactose intolerance given their situation with cows