Thats it, im emigrating

Thats it, im emigrating
Judge calls for kitchen knives to blunted
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/blunt-kitchen-knives-crime-wave-judge-nic-madge-a8372716.html

Attached: article-1058656-02BAF2E800000578-559_468x706.jpg (468x706, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/cooking-with-your-mouth-why-using-a-knife-for-chopping-your-carrots-is-so-last-year-mc53jqkp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>UK has more freedom than the US.
This was touted so often just a few years ago. Have fun, Britfags. Side note: Jimmy Carr is still the only Britfag worth a damn. Prove me wrong.

lol

Attached: 91pTFkFTpwL._SL1500_.jpg (1458x1500, 312K)

topkek

Personally, I don't think we're going far enough.

I've taken the measure of having removed every object which could realistically be used as a weapon from my house - this has meant tearing down a few brick walls and a lot of compromises, but I think it's worth it in the long run.

I removed all the glassware and ceramic crockery in case someone uses a shard as a weapon. Our windows are made from plastic. For utensils, we use rubber scoops. Someone could take an eye out with a toothbrush, so we made the handles extra thick.

Water can be frozen into icicles so we got rid of the freezer, and a salt solution is automatically mixed in with our water supply. All you have to do if you want to drink some is use the (plastic) distillation unit.

Shoelaces can be used for strangling so I initially only had velcro, but then I also noticed that my own fists and feet could be used to punch or kick someone to death, so I've taken the liberty of removing them - I now crawl around on stumps. Crutches would have been useful, but since they can also be used as a weapon I guess I'll just have to make do.

It's all worth it, though, if just ONE child's life is saved by my actions!

Attached: TRMEME5.jpg (720x960, 77K)

thetimes.co.uk/article/cooking-with-your-mouth-why-using-a-knife-for-chopping-your-carrots-is-so-last-year-mc53jqkp8

the only freedumbs they have is the freedom to die waiting in line for a routine medical procedure

kek

Oi! You have your sarcasm license!

put me on screencap!

Attached: 1498036716299.png (401x367, 9K)

you do realize that the brick walls you tore down made a fuckton of individual bricks that could be used a weapons.

Good fucking job you limey Britt, now some WHITE soccer hooligan is going to use one of those bricks to bash an infant over the head while trafficking it's mother into sex slavery.

You are the real hero of the day

THE KNIFES, BONGS
GIVE THEM TO ME
INSALLAH

Attached: bin that knife.jpg (615x439, 54K)

Yes, this'll stop all the stabbings, now instead we'll be seeing multiple hammer related deaths instead.
Then we'll have to ban assault hammers for domestic use, how often does someone in a house ever need a hammer that is heavy, a sponge one is perfectly fine!

[Siren sounds]
You are ordered to attend the nearest police station for questioning the authorities

Attached: 1527286795272.png (600x600, 135K)

>crawl around

Those assault legs could have someone's eye out, you'll have to lose them.

COUNTRIES, OPEN UP

EXPECT A LARGE INFLUX IN ANGLO IMMIGRANTS COMING INTO YOUR TOWN VERY SOON

WE WILL TAKE YOUR JOBS, YOUR COMMUNITIES, YOUR WOMEN WILL BE FULL OF SUPERIOR ANGLO SEED

WE WILL ALSO CAMPAIGN FOR VERY REASONABLE KNIFE RESTRICTIONS AND HATE SPEECH LAWS AS TO PREVENT THE RISE OF ANGLOPHOBIA

Attached: 1526208384710.jpg (654x643, 72K)

you mean wong fink

knife sharpening product industry collapses, sending a lot of jobless knife-loving guys into streets with nothing to lose.

Fellow Brits
How do we change this dystopian shithole into the green and pleasent land it once was?

We'll all be forced to buy Nakiri knives

Attached: nakiri.jpg (1280x853, 184K)

>these are the people entrusted with the highest powers of law, order and justice in the realm.

Get this lad a good citizen license.

Attached: 1513267342707.jpg (854x480, 348K)

>Jimmy Carr is still the only Britfag worth a damn.
Imagine being this retarded. Only a Burger would find Jimmy Carr funny. He's probably one of the least funniest Brits ever.

how does that judge hold a position of power when he is so clearly full of shit?

We should ban guns in the US! Slippery slope doesn't exist guys! Gays won't try to make your kids gay too! We're all refugees in this world user!

It's called a job and health insurance poorfag you'll learn about it soon when your European countries run austerity because you'll putting millions of migrants on the govt paycheck

You could potentially spread some infectious diseases with your dick or spawn a mass murderer. You should probably get that checked.

BLUNT THE CUNT!

Attached: 1465739503987.gif (720x533, 774K)

He has servants who do his cooking.

Hows sharia law coming on britfags

Attached: 1527176836435.jpg (765x720, 64K)

He won't even have a country soon. Same with us unless we get another hitler at this point.

Rare

no i mean like... blunting knives will reduce crime.. there is literally no correlation between the two

and you brit are sitting around doing nothing
ffs just kys if you're not gonna fight back

What a terrible post
>Jimmy Carr
Absolute pleb taste

Cyprus brother knows

Imagine being so retarded that you believe this has proven me to be incorrect. Perhaps the judge was right.. you guys shouldn't have such sharp objects - you might poke your eye out.

Attached: 1525138811562.jpg (538x513, 106K)

Post your knife Jow Forums
Legal to carry in germany

Attached: IMG_20180528_165235.jpg (4160x3120, 3.15M)

Dont be a punk, bin that spunk.

Lol

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 173K)

the tommy robinson story has shown that the UK is a dictatorship that makes the North Koreans blush.

same for Austria btw., the then president of our NRA got sentenced to 6 months for saying "Islam has declared war on the west!" on his hp and in his newsletter.

>import 3rd world savages
>crime goes up
>prevent natives from using kitchen knives

cucked shithole

have you smoothed the corners of all furniture, they can be used to cause serious harm to the cranium upon impact.

Yes there is!

If Americans simply blunted their guns there would be a drastic drop in the murder rate.

fuck off we're full

Well memed

Attached: 1518853008591.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

>serious harm to the cranium upon impact

I'd love to see the day when englishmen walk around with a quarterstaff again....

>extra thick toothbrush.

You're going to jail for that baton there.

>fuck off, we're full

Of chinese seamen.

>*zips pants*

Thanks mate, I almost holocausted 6 billion souls.

Be honest you guys just want to copy our gun protests

still full