Marriage

Are there any (formerly) married anons out there? Is the stereotype true that women go from being sweethearts to bossy and naggy right after the wedding day?

Attached: marriage.jpg (580x387, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30363QcHJ-o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't just happen in marriage. It happens when a woman thinks she has you on lockdown. If she thinks she's pregnant for example, or even "may be" pregnant, that's it, she changes. Suddenly she's making demands and giving ultimatums. Denying you sex etc. And all you can do is walk away because you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Relationships are all about power no matter what level of relationship they are. And the longer you're in them for, the more power is given to the woman.

You could just dissolve her in a bathtub if shes unbearable

lol

Har har. Once upon a time slapping her would be fine but now you get the state sicked on you

The Redcoat has it kinda right. Maried my highschool love, me 20 her 18, but it wasn't until our first kid, at 25/27, that shit started going downhill. After our second 13mo later she went straight off the deep end with the nagging and bitching. Ffw 10yrs and I'm remarried, we have custody of the kids and life is pretty good. But, this one did go full control freak like a week after she moved in with me. At first just chalked it up to a territory thing but in reality it's just her personality, that I didn't get to see earlier.
Bitches are all different but they have one solid commonality. FUCKING NUTJOBS, the lot of them.

They're ruled by their base instincts and their emotions, that's where the what seems to be insanity comes from.

Men differ because they've evolved to see things in a more mechanical sense and have more room for concepts such as virtues because they're necessary to some degree to stop all out chaos from ensuing in the hierarchy.

Women don't have that capacity for virtue. It's always overruled by biological imperatives and feelings.

Agree entirely. There was an old user post describing a soccer game with all female players/refs/spectators and how the game would never be played due to their inability to organize or just behave like they should.

Yep, they'd all disagree because they'd all have individual emotional perspectives with little focus at all on the actualities of the game.

The day I got married, sex instantly went from two or three times a week to one or two times a month and I do mean instantly. Like shutting off a tap. She said that she never really cared for sex and only put out in order to get married. Divorced and gone.

Exactly mate. Sex is a means to which a female draws in and locks a male down. That's it. Once you're locked down she doesn't need to provide you with it at all, and this is PROOF that the true female nature is narcissistic, solipsist and covetous in nature. They only do as much as they have to, to acquire what they want. Once they have it, they stop all previous efforts, until they feel they need to begin again to resecure what they have, if they have no other forms of leverage.

Exactly.

I wouldn't ask bitter grognards if bad stereotypes about women are true, they'll be biased by default.
Speaking for myself I married my best friend 5 years ago. We are still married, have two children, and have sex 5-6 times a week. We still have fun and go on dates.
I would say the rumor is true for roasties whom you have little in common with, but my advice is two-fold: marry someone you actually enjoy spending time with, no matter what you are doing, and it really really helps if she is a virgin or only had 1-2 partners previously.

No she wanted sex more but bitch I am working right now to pay for this shit.
Women who can't get themselves off has benefits and drawbacks.
Never stay w a woman who can't cum though, suffering til you break up

Mate. You've blinded yourself with romantic delusions. Not all women are exactly how we've espoused thus far in this thread, some operate differently. It all depends on personal preference and circumstance.

As in, your wife is probably providing you with sex and playing the role of "best friend" because you're at this point in time her most convenient and reliable benefactor. But should that change, and if she's a catch, it will, she will stop and her attention will be diverted.

This is why women have historically been oppressed. Because this is the nature of women. They play the role they have to, to get what they want, until they either have no need for it anymore or until they find something better.

Your wife either feels as though she needs you because you provide her with the lifestyle she covets, and / or she just hasn't come across a safer / easier option yet.

The 1-2 partners is definitely a plus though. Women lose their ability to pair bond after multiple failed relationships and / or sexual partners. Even after losing their virginity if it's not in the bounds of a lifelong marrriage, if it eventually fails. So you're kinda lucky in the way that your woman is less damaged than most, but that doesn't mean she's a NAWALT. It just means that her more base instincts are suppressed for the time being. But as she ages, that will change.

I'll back this up. If not for sex, what would you like about her? That's a question that all men should ask themselves about the women theyre with.

Sex is the icing on the cake. As in, it sweetens the deal and distracts you from the fact you're eating processed shite that'll kill you in the end.

My marriage was fine while my wife stayed at home after our daughter was born and I was the sole provider for our family. But once she went back to school and got her degree she changed into a completely different person, and divorced me within weeks of obtaining a high-paying job.
Wives will stay kind and loyal for as long as you have resources for them to extract from you, but that's it.

It's true, the happiness only lasts until she sees photos of a wedding better than hers

>base instincts
Sorry none of you are the strong virtuous males that women are biologically programmed to seek out and stay loyal to. Must suck.
Faggots.

She used you as a stepping stone. She had it planned all along. Have a child, use that child as a means to ensure a source of income for at least 18 years. Chase education, a degree and a career during that time while she has less costs on her hands, then find someone with a higher salary and marry him, rinse and repeat too probably.

This.
Actually I am. The problem is they run a mile because they're all self-loathing, self-destructive and all just as base as one another because of societal conditioning and trauma from broken families. They even admit all of this, they just know no other way, and there is no way men like me can hold them down for their own good because of the legal system.

Im married with children and were fine , no nagging before or after , plenty of sex , we never argue

All yhis was true beforehand as well so maybe the headline here is "choose wisely"

Me and my gf did amazing doggy style sex last night. She came hard.

Just wait 'till the kids are a coming of age. I bet it changes then because she has less need of you.

>Married Russian girl 2 years ago
>No kids yet but everything is cool so far
>She likes sex more than I do
>We're best friends and we do pretty much everything together

I hear from coworkers that women go crazy around menopause though...

Can confirm. My mother's just decided she's autistic and is housebound. Can't even walk up to the local shopping center without having a breakdown.

>Strong virtuous man
>My failings are everyone else's fault
Reassess user. Patience, prejudice, self reliance and stop whining.

As critical as I am of other people I'm even more so of myself, that's how I know my observations and judgements of other people's failings are legitimate. I'm fully honest with myself about my nature and my failings.

This is 100% true.

Yes

Yes.

However, if you're adamant about nipping it in the bud, which you will have to do a lot, it won't get as bad as some other user's here have said.

If you make it very clear that you won't be stepped on, ignored, or disrespected, then it'll go pretty easy. It's okay to yell at her if she's being a bitch, and don't apologize unless you hit her or were truely unfair.

Be very clear and concise with you communication, that also goes a long way. If you make it very very clear about what you want and what you mean when you say something, it makes it a lot easier to ask her why she couldn't do that thing.

Of course, since most women are stuck at a 13 year old level of maturity, you have to constantly remind them to do the things they have to. Personally, I'm astounded that my son doesn't die every time I go to work, since my wife can't even keep a plant alive.

But, then again, it's worth it. She gives you sons, and somebody to talk to and contend with. It's all about being able to work with that other person and making sure you're making the best possible solution for your children. I want my kids to be strong and useful in society, so I told my wife if she ever tries to leave me, cheat on me, or take the kids, I'd kill her.

I have cameras around and in the house, and tracking in the cars, so she knows I'd be able to find out.

You have to be very strict with women, they only understand power. (competence)

Attached: 1410150817281.png (816x612, 800K)

Wow reading that back I sure sound like a terrible person.

But, at least my wife isn't leaving me for tyrone.

Man. There is no life hack for women other than restricting their circumstances, but you can't do that as an individual male, that has to be a society-wide effort. If a woman has the freedom to have options, she WILL commit hypergamy against all men she comes across. That's a simple fact of life. She might do it once, she might do it a hundred times, but she WILL do it. Even if you're not aware of it. Because the simple fact is that the circumstances in society allow it and women are creatures of circumstance because they're at the behest of their biological imperatives, base instincts and emotions.

>. I want my kids to be strong and useful in society, so I told my wife if she ever tries to leave me, cheat on me, or take the kids, I'd kill her.

was not expecting this and genuinely laughed, something i haven't done in a very long time. Thank you, user.

I'll see I suppose.

I'm quite successful, and she's already 'married up' but, again, I don't know what will happen in 10 years.

nope. not true

I wish you the best but keep an eye out and never underestimate her, or any other women for that matter.

Cheers, mate. Good luck out there in bongland where you can be arrested for disagreeing. Stay safe.

Attached: 1441958599418.png (396x385, 177K)

You too mate.

Attached: 1422214807057.gif (279x199, 305K)

Cameras seem a bit excessive, but that's probably just because I don't like the idea of having cameras inside my house.

>so I told my wife if she ever tries to leave me, cheat on me, or take the kids, I'd kill her.
I hate to admit this, but this is absolutely the right thing to do. Bonus: the fact that you "love her so much" you're willing to kill her if she tries to leave makes you seem passionate, dangerous and exciting (this is how they see it, women are disturbing).

Yup. She just divorced husband #2, in fact, and ended up with his house.

Kill them and yourself normie

See mate. They all do this because they all tell each other these tactics in their little girly get-togethers. It's literally a conspiracy against men.

Fuck that respect women meme it should've been reject women. Can we make that a thing now?

Cameras are all local, not IPcams. I use Zoneminder. Very secure.

i do love my wife.

I know this is a slide thread, but my wife has always been the same way. Browses Jow Forums and unironically hates jews and black people, refused to marry outside our race, etc.

It works for me.

>so I told my wife if she ever tries to leave me, cheat on me, or take the kids, I'd kill her.
this. you're life is already fucked, might as well drag her down with you

Tbh, if I came across a woman like that I'd give up my views instantly, after all I am just a man.

my buddy just got divorced and i heard from him 2 days ago. he told me the lawyers were royally fucking him and she wound up with the house and $30k from his retirement. shit is unbelievable.

Well, after all. Women are a train wreck waiting to happen, and you're along for the ride whether you like it or not.

Actually, women encourage each other to get divorced/end good relationships because misery loves company. They do it to tear each other down under the guise of "this will make you happy fren". Besides who wants to be the only single one in their friend group? Right? Most women divorce in packs too, e.g., an entire friend group will put in their papers at the same time due to pressures within the group. Women follow their group because their friend group controls their social standing. It's a very stressful environment and creates the hyper competitive banshees you see every day.

Good to know. That makes me feel better that the cameras are secure. That was seriously my only issue with it. Haha.

Yes, totally agree with this but it's also primarily about what I mentioned too. It's hypergamy at play, they just want to sap resources from one man to the next and give tips on how to do this WHILE also endulging in the misery loves company bullshit.

Ok.

Jow Forums makes you hate women.

There are terrible men and terrible women in this world. I get that this is a complaint thread and many women are indeed malicious vile creatures but honestly there are some good ones that respect men naturally.

So, anons, be smart but don’t give up hope completely

And I’ll concede that even the good ones need a man with a backbone or they go astray

tits or gtfo

I’m not a woman jackoff

bet you've got big tits though

I’m a chad, actually

>no sex
>nagging

Common denominator is kids and delusions of social status because of them, not marriage. I am married and life is sweet. Friends who have had kids and naturally gotten stupid mortgages/cars and paid for expensive weddings etc (that they can barely afford) to try and up their social status have had their marriages go to shit.

open bob pls

Top kek. Nice troll job 8.3/10

This

bitch lasagne

i'm married, in my case the stereotype is not true at all. only real change that happened is that she became a lot more conservative and aware of race to the point of becoming a race realist since she got pregnant.

don't fall for the kikes on this board badmouthing our white godesses

Yes, but most women would never risk jeapordizing resources unless someone gave them the idea, like society, or peer pressure. We agree, we just each have half of thr answer.

How can you ever hope to master yourself if you don't understand your own instincts? How can you be a woman that doesn't need to be forcibly made to behave? Isn't this something women should want? To no longer be a slave to your own hormones and emotions?

I disagree. If that was the case then the majority of history wouldn't be rife with the oppression of women and explicit communications of wisdom pertaining to their nature, that it is naturally covetous and destructive.

>bathtub
>not a polyethylene barrel

watch breaking bad

Based

I have been with my wife since HS. 1999 to be exact. We graduated in 2000. We got married on 2005 had kids in 2008 and 2017. We don’t fight. We have a great sex life. Are kids are blond and blue (come from me). They are out there anons. Problem is you have to get them young like I did. 18 her and 19 me.

Gotta stop with this “get em young” shit.

Yeah it helps but there are based women in 20s and 30s that didn’t run the dick gauntlet just has a bad run of luck

Agreed. Currently working on a project with a 17 year old aryan goddess. She's damaged, but not beyond repair yet. And no I don't just want sex. I wanna teach her to not make the same mistakes as most women in society.

I think that should be most redpilled men's duty in the world now, educating the younger generations, especially women.

Maybe I should have said it better to start when you are young not necessarily a 30 something picking up an 18 year old. And your right there are girls that are in their 20’s and 30’s that aren’t roasties that have a low sexual partner count. I think there are more good girls out there than we think it’s just men make the same mistake that females make. They try to get with a partners that is above their sexual market value.

at first i was like whoa this dude is based
but then...
...cuck

My cousin is like that. She’s 28 and probably a 7/10 or so. Very smart, family oriented, nurse who takes care of babies all day, and I’m 90% sure she’s a virgin. She’s dated a few guys for several years at a time and all of them have been shit except for the first one, and although that guy was a certifiable genius (MIT astrophysicist) and pretty funny, he was kind of immature. I don’t like the guy she’s dating now at all and I fear he’s gonna propose soon. Nobody else in my family really likes him either. It’s really bothering me because she’s basically like a sister to me.

Attached: 8332918E-12A5-4B60-9ED2-19FC128F6B6B.jpg (193x245, 22K)

I am married. I just celebrated my 6th anniversary. My wife and I have two children and a house. She has yet to morph into anything else. She's still pleasant and fun to be with, and we don't fight often. To be honest I probably do more things to annoy or antagonize her than she does to me, but we try to keep it to a minimum.

I'm aware this is not normal for other people. I chose my wife very carefully, but less informed people would, at a glance, simply call me lucky. Regardless, I'm open to the idea that a wife as high quality as mine is as rare as a conservative well spoken black man with a 160 IQ.

Mine was always bossy and naggy. I was just blind to the truth.

>"Regardless, I'm a conservative well spoken black man with a 160 IQ"

Got distracted while reading and somehow my brain created this. Is it too late for me?

It’s from a Danish user who made an article about how civilisation is carried on the Y chromosome
If anyone has the article please post it

>I'm open to the idea that a wife as high quality as mine is as rare as a conservative well spoken black man with a 160 IQ.
Damn your wife is one in a billion that’s pretty high praise

*acided

>I told my wife if she ever tries to leave me, cheat on me, or take the kids, I'd kill her.
how do you get away with that without getting in legal trouble? It seems so effective but I'm iffy on trying that...

It takes a few years of reconditioning before you can do things like that. I don't recommend trying that one off the bat haha.

Successful marriages do happen. Just not often.

nice

>Men differ because they've evolved to see things in a more mechanical sense and have more room for concepts such as virtues because they're necessary to some degree to stop all out chaos from ensuing in the hierarchy.

Why do men behave like this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=30363QcHJ-o&feature=youtu.be

I'm the same user, I'm on the move right now. No I agree with you. Women's nature is rather disagreeable. I just think that not all of them are such base creatures with no humanity. That said, I am aware most women are bad natured animals.

Remember project chanology?

Yea that's never happening again.

Attached: 1521564641631.jpg (533x388, 75K)

Here's what I have observed:

1) Wife gets fat within a year or two
2) Wife becomes more arrogant and nagging, knowing that she is entitled to 50% of martial assets

In response to this video:.

This shit is depressing

Like the old joke about why is the just-married wife grinning so much on that day?
Because she knows she's given her last BJ

I was ready for a divorce before she even finished planning the wedding.

These men behave like this because they're drones and have been instilled with a specific set of virtues that don't really pertain to the natural law of causality. They've had their inherent masculine principles inverted and corrupted so to serve an external "authority" that understands these principles and uses them to subjugate the world via psychological techniques.

I think it boils down to this and this alone. Women are creatures of circumstance. And yes atm, men are. But because they've been effeminised.

Real men, dare I say it, create the circumstances, they aren't created by them. But today, our generation's men are created by their circumstances.

The cunt didn't keep her promises. And I'll give you endless bitterness about that. But that said. No, she didn't go bossy and naggy right after the wedding day. There was years, almost a decade, of perfection. Never got any unreasonable lip in that time. The marriage kill, was probably her missing the cock carousel, she was never a bitch in attitude, but eventually she was just a bitch in heat.

Yes and the sex tap is turned down, it went from my gf blowing me every other day to once or twice a month maybe. I would still rate our sex life as above average and interesting compared to what I have gathered from other married friends and aquaintences but women basically quit doing what they never liked in the first place after the ring is on, despite what they tell you otherwise. My wife loves anal at least but I would totally trade it for consistent blowies.

>i've been married to my best friend

sound like a real faggot