The European Union is going to ban plastic straws

The European Union is going to ban plastic straws

>oy vey, why doesn’t the goy want my plastic

cnbc.com/2018/05/28/european-union-moves-to-ban-single-use-plastics.html

Attached: 40E23F5D-0146-435E-9920-A5DF3E08D078.jpg (750x1170, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're already doing this in California, and other places are hopping on this train.

good thing the UK is leaving the EU or else they would literally have no utensils.

GOOD. Plastic is Jewish trickery.

Yes, it’s fucking with people and screwing the environment

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM

Fuck'em, more straws for us...

Attached: 1527087805511.jpg (250x249, 8K)

fuck off, it protects people's teeth

Quick rundown on the health effects of these types of plastics pls
Googling it myself too

ahaha you all laughed at us when our straws were banned, now it's your turn

Attached: 1500494046197.png (1280x720, 603K)

think of the strain on the public health systems as people now have to sip acidic soda through their teeth thus dissolving them

>sucking through your teeth
>not skillfully depositing a tiny spray of the drink onto your tongue

Attached: DdjzsyjXUAE85rT.jpg (398x399, 22K)

if one of the hardest parts of your body needs protection from a beverage maybe you shouldn't be drinking that poison

Kinda hard to do CoFuckingCaine if you have no fucking straws

They must want the UK to start rocking it up

>drinking the liquid jew

Stop drinking soda

Plastics are all poisonous, some more so than others.

Plastic is to the West what lead was to ancient Rome.

tpbp

nice another good low after banning youngfaggots from social media

finally the technocrat overlords are doing something useful besides destroying Europe

Plastic is basically a testosterone killer and should be be illegal for tactile use at all
it breeds docile soigois

There are some things I agree with the left on, and banning single use plastic is one of them

If you're against getting rid of single use plastics and microbeads you're a contrarian

This post is criminally underrated

Attached: Snapchat-1185165586.jpg (720x1280, 84K)

Probably a good idea, but it won't do shit to help that garbage heap in the middle of the ocean from growing, because it is primarily fishing refuse.

Less plastic use is a good. I don't think that's really a debatable point regardless of the political side you are on.

It's less a problem for the consumer and more a problem for sea life and pollution. Tons of straws get stuck in animals noses that same sort of way that those 6 pack holders hurt them. Besides, it just leads to excessive pollution for things that really don't need to be single use.

Well said.

Look up xenestrogens - it's why the US has cow-titted females and pansy males.

Attached: christ chan smile.jpg (231x250, 17K)

sheeeit

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO REEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
If I remember anything from my chemistry.
This is the kind of stuff that turns the friggin frogs gay (or infertile), and is used in plastics to make them "softer"
If you make bottles with the stuff, sunlight will erode the plastic and get into your drink, then into your body. With straws its the same but your also putting it into your mouth.

BIN THAT STRAW

IT’S THE LAW, BIN THAT STRAW!

The EU showing once again it means bussines, CAPITALISM AND LIBERALISM RULES, VOTE BLUE/YELLOW, fuck all the rest. But yeah moving on boys, this turd plastic is some mutt technology that's backwards

TIME TO GO

warning this is a test to see what else they will get away with banning

OI M8 SHOW ME YR SIPPY CERTIFICATE

This 100%. We need to go back to glass and metal containers.

Never saw anyone do coke through a straw

This. Fuck (((Plastic)))

Unironically i think this is a good decision. Plastic straws and packaging and shit for the environment. Would prefer biodegradable straws and packaging.

Fucking this.

Our average 5 gallon bottles of water are made of fucking polycarbonate, one of the fucking worst.

Tons of gynecomastia and small genitals among young males here in the current generation.

thats actually a myth as long as you dont dump plastic in the ocean. in the ground bacteria in the soil actually can eat plastic. it was revealed in what 2010 or so. some kid in highschool had a science fair project that showed that the bacteria in the soil will eat plastic and if warm they will do it faster. it was on national news in america

the funny thing is that scientist were working on making engineered bacteria to do just that and nature seems somewhat capable of handling polymers as plant cells have a cell wall which is made of a natural polymer

also i had always doubted that plastics would be a problem as over the years of doing yard work as a kid i would sometimes leave a trash bag outside and it would kill some grass (i always had a big yard practically regardless of the house) and the next year every time the bag left outside would have holes in the side where the grass died and the plastic weakened on that side tearing and letting everything inside pour out. i hear the kid that did the science fair experiment had a similar experience

You mean UK that banned plastic bags?