Poland is our /greatest allie/

>Poland is reportedly willing to pay $2bn for permanent presence of US troops in the country. Moscow called the initiative “dangerous”, saying it won’t benefit European security.

>The document dubbed ‘Proposal for a US Permanent Presence in Poland’ by the country’s Defense Ministry was leaked online by local media and Politico Europe group at the weekend.

>The 39-page document discusses how “extraordinarily strong” Poland-US relations throughout history have been: how Polish people were “remarkably pro-Western” during the Cold war, how they fought against communism and disliked the Soviet Union.

rt.com/news/428025-poland-permanent-troops-us/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-09-23-14-1.png (480x546, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
youtube.com/watch?v=AsjnQGmqAIo
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/22/two-u-s-soldiers-injured-winter-weather-military-truck-crash-poland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>To prove the point, the ministry draws examples of Donald Trumps’ statements, in particular his “landmark” Warsaw address, calling to confront “dire threats to our security.” “A permanent presence of a US armored division in Poland – on dedicated US military installations – will help achieve that goal [set by Trump],” the document reads.

>The main aim Warsaw lists for having such a force on its soil is “unequivocal challenge and deterrence to Russia’s increasingly emboldened and dangerous posture” in Europe. It assumes that permanent US troops in Poland “will send a clear message” to Russia of US support for its Eastern European allies.

>Poland is willing to pay as much as $2bn for the “message”, which is one fifth of country’s defense expenditure ($10 bn) in 2017, according to NATO estimates.

>By paying this money Warsaw hopes it “can build an even stronger bond” with the US which will guarantee “the safety, security and freedom of its people”. The documents, leaked about a month ahead of NATO summit in Brussels, contain detailed maps of various locations where Warsaw is ready to host US troops.

>The report eventually concludes that cities of Bydgoszcz and Torun in the heart of the country would be the “ideal location for the establishment of a permanent U.S. presence in Poland.”

>Last week US Senate called upon Defense Secretary Jim Mattis “to report on the feasibility and advisability of permanently stationing” US forces on Polish soil. Poland welcomed the news “with joy and hope”.

>Hosting permanent US troops on Polish soil “would not improve security and stability in Europe,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. “Of course, it is a sovereign decision of any country, but the consequences for the general atmosphere on the continent are obvious,” he added.

>Warsaw’s proposal is a “dangerous initiative,” deputy chairman of Russia's upper-house foreign affairs committee, Vladimir Dzhabarov said. “The deployment of NATO's permanent base makes Poland one of the main targets in case of a possible conflict. Hosting [such a] base, Poland becomes the object of a retaliatory strike,” he told Russian RBK.

>NATO has been beefing up its presence in eastern Europe and the Baltic states in recent times, with Moscow regularly portrayed as a boogeyman who needs to be warded off. In March this year Poland signed a $4.75 billion deal to purchase US air-defense Patriot missile systems, claiming it wants to have “friendly relations” with its neighbors. Moscow has repeatedly stated that by boosting Western missile defenses on Russia’s doorstep, NATO risks undermining regional security.

Yes please. I want some pressure near the border.

>greatest allie
more like a main bitch but whatever, apparently there is no way we can be an independent nation so we might as well choose our pimp

Attached: 1525985705320.jpg (1024x681, 210K)

Nah, Were just scared of Russia

They're

>ask another nation to build military bases on your soil during peace time and pay for it

What kind of cuckery is this?

Serves Russia right for dicking around in Kaliningrad. When are you pricks going to give that back?

>paying to be a vassal of another country

Ukraine was invaded during peacetime.

>fuck they're getting troops we can't invade for free
Nice try, Ivan

Smart people, they could never build a army that would be strong enough to fight against ruassia or the EU, instead they hire a bodyguard.

Buy my missiles

Attached: 1496130794517.jpg (800x670, 112K)

They don't need to because they are part of NATO. You don't see Russia retaliating against Turkey's aggression.

there's always prostitution, no...wait...you already tried that

Attached: 1222334333.png (574x601, 164K)

>NATO
I dont think the russian government cares a lot about such a useless organisation.

>allie
u are ocupying us, u are just a little bit better than Russia and Germany. You know that the American army in our area is a harbinger of war.

thank you for supporting the progressive liberal democratic world order :^)

Attached: 1514671977495.png (893x804, 849K)

That's why they attacked Turkey for shooting down their plane or killing their diplomat...

You're welcome, cuck

Attached: 1503549753014.jpg (586x614, 141K)

and you welcome'd them with open arms Jan and knowing your women there going to have a grand time with black soldiers

Attached: polish roach burner.png (823x601, 690K)

Piss is asskissing and painting a nuclear target over Pooland.

Gg no re.

Thankfull y we get rid of the ameriniggers now.

polsih governemnt is not polish, polish economy is not polsih, what else is left? polish people. Thats everything what left. We must overthrow governments and introduce a new order or we will go extinct in 30 years.

>polack vs roach
>language challenge, uploaded with deutsch
amerimutt tier schizophrenia lel

Attached: 1518484936659.jpg (800x627, 45K)

kaiserslautern is american clay at this point desu

Attached: 1506052367430.jpg (268x188, 11K)

>voluntarily becoming a protectorate
Sad

What's the matter buddy, jealous that our world order still exists and yours is almost forgotten? ;-)

> and paying for the privilege

Attached: 70DC3546-32B4-4AAB-81EF-01720EFB6FAA.jpg (631x431, 55K)

I guess we have the same problem then.

Attached: 562153.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

>Thankfull y we get rid of the ameriniggers now.
They never left since ww2 and they aint about to do so now. But try to get your gold back from them while youre at it. If there s any of it left that is.

>RUSSIA TODAY
nice source

Attached: 170424_TECH_Musk-InsaneIdeas.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x421, 24K)

This would be a good move to apply more pressure for eu countries to start paying up for us defense. We can just relocate to poland if they wont pay.

You've never been to Kaiserslautern, have you? the US barrack gates are always shut and barred with tank stoppers, and the few times I've seen soldiers stupid enough to let themselves be recognized on the streets, they never made it home without injuries. KL is one of the few places in germany where people can openly admit to being with the Korps without suffering any consequences, simply because even the cops know that the moment we leave or go into hiding, they have to deal with the 53% again.

Good riddance. Don't think that we suddenly like you just because we're tolerating you as long as you stay in your barracks.

K bye

Leave the rest of Europe if you want but stay in Poland. Separating Polacks from American dick is like separating Jews from their shekels.

I too know this feel.

We're doing the same, retard.

W-what is this K-korps you speak of?

Polish are good at 2 things, for letting us use their country as a military base, the second thing is them providing polish whores for our soldiers so we can creampie them.

roaming gypsy detected. You try to jump on anyone who's foreign, that's nothing new.

Meanwhile all the soldiers are praying they get stationed at ramstein.
Wasn't it supposed to be getting shut down anyways, but KL protested it because all of their business is built around us?

Fuck that. We need to get the fuck out of Europe. Out of every country. America first and majority isolationism is such a great concept that we'll probably never see because of (((them))).

Wtf, I had some hope for Europe with Poland rejecting Merkels population replacement. But now they are inviting ZOG in.
You used to be cool Poland. Explain yourself

This lol, the world is getting blacked while america stays white.

Attached: 1526349035590.jpg (819x1024, 191K)

>choose USA
So I assume you will pay more reparations to Jews and allow more immigration?
To be honest, all choices suck. I wonder what China demands of its bitches.

>america stays white

>america stays white.

Attached: 1508528763048.png (441x421, 176K)

it's a choice between jews, jews, corruption and aids and jews, or china which can demand god knows what and is probably the weakest

Based

Attached: 1524731272635.png (559x853, 181K)

????????????????????? We're turning into Mexico / Rhodesia 2.0 are you retarded? The only way this country stays White is through a civil war, mass deportations or economic collapse.

We got it back years ago sweetie :')

Attached: 1524430166590.jpg (638x808, 131K)

>he was still hoping the economy isn't going to collapse and he won't have to suffer through a civil war twice as gruelling as the last
Time to face the music, Jimmy.

Attached: 1501511170926.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>America stays white

Attached: disgust.jpg (245x245, 6K)

>Thinking the next civil war will be something like 2 people slapping each other and thats it
>forgetting how a real war in your home can be
>thinking an economy collapse is a thing that happens in 1 day and everyone lives on like nothing
>thinking modern people will have the balls to do a mass deportations
>comparing his shit of a nation to the holyness of the rhodesian.
Stop playing video games for a week and read a book about history.

Attached: 1517613134430.jpg (640x480, 77K)

>china
which is just another type of jews.

Attached: 1521063734690.png (599x801, 387K)

GOD NO PLEASE NO JUST KILL US ALREADY

Attached: 1525365858589.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Kek. At least you will remain white at the end of the century. Unless this US alliance goes further...

US manlets on polish soil that my family was fighting and dying for...just end my suffering

Attached: 1526238987964.png (650x537, 17K)

based

It's bait tactics. Attack Poland and you have to fight American troops. Some of them will die such is the reality of war. Fast forward 3 minutes and every single TV in the US broadcasts photos showing bodies of dead american soldiers killed my Russians making it a political priority for whoever wields power in the US to send more troops.

Think of it as about Vietnam war vs. Korean war. US public wasn't exactly enthusiastic about either, but protests against Korean war were really rare and nobody gave a fuck about them because from the day one of the conflict American troops were fighting and dying there. In Vietnam the politicians wasted a lot of effort to even get anybody but few advisors into the country and then for the entire time there was a not so silent resistance against it, because when there would be no american casualties had it been not for LBJ orchestrating gulf of Tonkin incident.

You only got back 300t, and just last year. Sure hope you get back the other 1200, sweetie :^)

>when your muh russhenz butthurt is 2 Billion big

AAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

Attached: agressive lol.png (500x435, 198K)

lol this is my genetics and I am 5 10 and 3/4

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

Attached: my_purer.png (535x579, 25K)

You are making the best decision.

How does a base in a NATO country threaten Russia? Do Russian base in Ukraine and on Baltic Sea Kaliningrad threaten NATO? Whenever I see stories about Russia comment on NATO or US Russia is always crying. Why so insecure?

You have a source for that pick?

Attached: 1527176539576.jpg (455x391, 171K)

So ungrateful. I have never understood this about Europe, and especially Germany. You would be either Soviet client state or a blasted ruin if not for US reconstruction and protection. You accepted this great gift and give thanks with insults and hate. Like a spoiled child. It is sad to see.

>Amerika stays white

Attached: 1525764606793.gif (481x481, 126K)

>wanting a collapsing countries military in your borders

but why?

>stays
funny that

your government wants it too

no, they said American

>poland seeks to be jewish puppet state
>this will annoy russia
>merchant.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=AsjnQGmqAIo

>Jewnited States of Amongrel
>Country

Why?

my government is willed with Jews and retards, i thought Poland was somewhat competent

bix hood to you too tyrone

when will you stop using that abortion of a flag?

Please give me a citable source for that. I want to believe it is true.

You guys should just leave the EU, make the Visegrad Group official, and pool together the military.

We still have active bases in your country.

>pls gibs base
How short-sighted.

Poland NOOOOOOooooooo, don't give in to your American masters. Polacks of Jow Forums do something.

Attached: 992.jpg (462x260, 15K)

Good
>muh EU army

our countries are part of the same anti-white world order you spacker

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

we should.....but the thing is POLAND DOENST EXIST

Based Poland!

Attached: trumptank.jpg (1900x1336, 3.95M)

>Polish are willing to invite American soldiers over to cause hassle and fuck their women

We're Cucks now

Attached: pobrane.jpg (258x195, 4K)

Harassing American 'soldiers' is your duty.

and i will do it with passion

Attached: hihiha Ułan na cb sra .png (500x500, 12K)

White birthrates are up higher than ever Paco, once we establish a more right wing authoritarian government we well re-introduce isolationalism and segregation again.

Unironically what would you say to European refugees?

I wonder that as well. I'm so fed up with the oppressive German state and its bloated welfare system.

>document discusses how “extraordinarily strong” Poland-US relations throughout history have been: how Polish people were “remarkably pro-Western” during the Cold war
Well this was and is true, even if completely irrational at some times.

But fleeing to a country that will most likely not exist in about 25 years is not a good solution. At least not for long term perspectives.

Do you really think the USA will cease to exist in 25 years?

Gib polish wife.

We're already trying to "accidentally" eliminate the negros the US are sending.

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/22/two-u-s-soldiers-injured-winter-weather-military-truck-crash-poland/

Attached: 1522363297320.jpg (400x434, 44K)

This was when Obama the fuck was in office retard.

>implying I'd fuck a girl the same race as my sister.